Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe (2613 Views)

Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up / Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by Bunda95: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/--0lWmCS-ZrE/UgVXfwdLaEI/AAAAAAAAueM/5DHTU6Q86dA/s400/benita-nzeribe.jpg[/img]

“If I have to say the truth, marriage is not all about money or the little things of life. We should marry for real love. That is why I see myself as being able to marry whoever I am in love with, no matter his status in life. That is to say, even if the guy is a wheelbarrow pusher, I would marry him so long as my heart is with him....that one na true talk....drop your comments below
www.entertainmentbustop..com
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by omon24(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
is she still single? Just asking.
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by angelTI(f): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
so this woman is stil single? so wonder she would marry anybody....

....Her statement is true sha
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
lool who knows that popular joke by naija comedians? when she don reach 40 and she still dey single?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
Even wheel barrow pusher?grin Single life don tire am grin
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by ayodeji752: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
She is 33yrs old
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by 3ace(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wheel barrow pusher? Haba Benita, it can't be that bad.
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by Provie(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
Freedom of speech & expression.
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by Cwhite: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
She will follow even sheet packer,make una see her nah age no dey her side age grin
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by Danhumprey: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
All those naija gals wey dey form 'big gals',claiming to be waiting for their 'Mr Right' who would come and sweep them off their feet,keep waiting still age start telling on you! You won't even mind marrying that mad man down the street that you have been rejecting,or that shit packer that is packing the shit in you toilet.

1 Like

Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by Aizebioje(m): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
ayodeji752: She is 33yrs old

LIE!
Funny how they eventually sing these songs when they get older

1 Like

Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by KaceeDcontrol(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
Di di uko (husband is scarce)!
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by Maximus85(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pls who is beneta nseribe...sorry if spelt the name wrongly oooooo. And is she advertising marriage? Let her go to Oshodi and carry a placard "Singlehood Don Taya me.....abeg I wan Marry"
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by doubleking(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
I think her statement makes sense.love shuld come ist in marriage
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by Deschil: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
She is 40. She was in UJ in 1991-her classmate said she is 40. Was she in UJ at 11 years of age?
ayodeji752: She is 33yrs old
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by dplomaticVal: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
desperate chick
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by Nuzo1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
Tho she might sound a bit desperate but given how most marriages crumble these days...its safe to say she very correct.

Unfortunately, folks like Benita only get to realize that most men who come for her type at this period of her life just wanna tap that asz and say good bye.
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by micki83(m): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
Sorry to say,but dis belinda okoribe(or whatever her name is)is one of d most unattractive women in nollywood.why won't she accept anyman? Na only d other old one again(rose ingidigbi,or something like that) wey fugly pass her...
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by kendraloops(f): 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
Poor gal. never my fave actress den sha. She jst had dis 'tingy' abt her I dint like.
To find or to be found (marriage tins) no easy at all buh don't go marrying any man jst cos ur desperate n getting old.
Turn by turn ur turn will come, shey mai baro fit buy Brazilian hair 4 u or give u d 'luxuries' ur used to? Be careful.
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by Bunda95: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
this my site is for sale www.entertainmentbustop..com
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by LesbianBoy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
The mumu girl is just seeking attention jare. No matter his status ko.......No matter his status Ni! I have read most of this nollywood actresses interviews and thats what most of them said. Yet they all have rich/comfortable men they are in a relationship with or married to!
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by Tjohn1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
Market don fall pres her, so why wont she marry anyone?
Where is the anyone sef to marry you? no one is available my dear grin
Re: I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
wa gba yi.
Nelly Ghenghen: lool who knows that popular joke by naija comedians? when she don reach 40 and she still dey single?? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Flaunts Her New Devilish Tattoos (see Photos) / Robbers Kill Brig. Gen Dominic Oneya's Daughter In Delta State (pictures) / See Olamide’s Weird Congratulatory Message To Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.