Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) (44790 Views)

Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by kokoye(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2009
Finally!! . . . not bad at all.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by kokoye(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2009
No comments?? I cant believe it.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by Shentz(f): 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2009
awwwww
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by spikedcylinder: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2009
The woman like orobo sha. grin
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by oyinda3(f): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2009
cool i guess he looks young. how old is she?

spikedcylinder:

The woman like orobo sha. grin

lol
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by tubabie(f): 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2009
oyinda.:

cool i guess he looks young. how old is she?

She's 31.
They look beautiful together, I wish them well.
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by untainted: 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2009
happy for her but sort of feel
funny (as if it is not right) when
i think of jaiye aboderin.
(i've no right feeling tha way anyway)
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by untainted: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2009
needless to say, but for sakes of
those who don't know,
JA was her late husband
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by kokoye(m): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2009
untainted:

Jaiye Aboderin died a million years ago. Stop disturbing and let him rest in peace!  angry

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by untainted: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2009
u r right, but can't just shake
the feeling.

mind you, not[b] judging [/b] though
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by kokoye(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2009
Would it have been easy for you to shake the feeling if Stella Damascus was some ugly . . . ?
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by touchmeder: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2009
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is this for real. thanks poster for that. m so happy for her. She was so young and pretty to have remained that way like it is with most widows in Nigeria. Nothing like a 2nd chance at love. The man's name sounds familiar please someone remind me is he , ? or is the fact the surname is that of a politician?
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by spikedcylinder: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2009
untainted:

(i've no right feeling tha way anyway)

Bet you'd be able to shake off whatever crap feeling you're having if it was Jaiye that was kicking it off with a youngin' while his wife was still ALIVE. undecided

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by untainted: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2009
kokoye:

Would it have been easy for you to shake the feeling if Stella Damascus was some ugly . . . ?

talk about hitting the head on the nail' sorry, nail on the head grin grin
but seriously, u just burst that funny feeling.
I am now unreservedly happy for her
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by kokoye(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2009
touchmeder:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is this for real. thanks poster for that. m so happy for her. She was so young and pretty to have remained that way like it is with most widows in Nigeria. Nothing like a 2nd chance at love. The man's name sounds familiar please someone remind me is he , ? or is the fact the surname is that of a politician?

Yea. Arthur Nzeribe, some former gov / minister who 'borrowed' the generator from the national stadium for his mother's burial in the village. cheesy

Dont know if they're related though
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by LadyT(f): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2009
cool good for her. Let the baby making begin!!!
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by Igwe9(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2009
kokoye:

Yea. Arthur Nzeribe, some former gov / minister who 'borrowed' the generator from the national stadium for his mother's burial in the village. cheesy

lmao grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by deor03(m): 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2009
kokoye:

You are mixing up Nzeribe with Nwobodo. It was Nwobodo that borrowed the National stadium's generator.
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2009
A happy marriage is always beautiful, happy for them both smiley
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by kokoye(m): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2009
deor03:

You are mixing up Nzeribe with Nwobodo. It was Nwobodo that borrowed the National stadium's generator.

AAHH. Thanks Ojare. God bless.

Nzeribe used to sell arms to some other African country . . right?
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2009
damn! dat guy is so hot, me sef i no go mind him
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by kokoye(m): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2009
madambini:

Sorry for your luck. He's hooked
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by romsky: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2009
he was snatched fast
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by philip0906(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2009
Yea. Arthur Nzeribe, some former gov / minister who 'borrowed' the generator from the national stadium for his mother's burial in the village
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by meggy11: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2009
happy for her.but will like to know if the guy has been married before?personally i will prefer the guy was a divorce or something like that.in this Naija a young guy getting married to a widow or a babe formerly married, will they allow the babe be?just wondering maybe we have past that anyways.
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by ifyalways(f): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2009
The babe is just lucky, . . . .graping some hot potatoe like that.Some single and never ever married ones never even get something close to even date  cheesy she likes her men chubby  cheesy
wish them the best.
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by AloyEmeka9: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2009
She's 31.
They look beautiful together, I wish them well.
Stella Damascus is 31?. Why not 15 or even 10?

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by tubabie(f): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Stella Damascus is 31?. Why not 15 or even 10?

Are you really confused or trying to be funny?
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by slimfine(f): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2009
I know

I wsh her all the best
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by AloyEmeka9: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2009
No I'm not.
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by oyinda3(f): 4:13am On Jun 28, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

No I'm not.

she looks 10 to u?
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 28, 2009
madambini:

Are you joking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sir Balo Weds In Benin (Photos) / Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him / The Moment Small Doctor Was Arrested, Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.