Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

How Did You Feel The First Time You Drive Your Brand New (never Use Before) Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Did You Feel The First Time You Drive Your Brand New (never Use Before) Car? (641 Views)

SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It / Do You Drive Auto Transmission With One Foot Or Both? / Why Do You Drive With Your Headlights On During The Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Feel The First Time You Drive Your Brand New (never Use Before) Car? by Bizmind(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Most people buy used vehicle including myself. However, I have a plan to buy myself a brand new never use before crossover for my next birthday. Since I have cook-up the plan, I have been day dreaming about how I'm going to feel the first time that I will drive the car. If you've experienced the same in the past, share it. #dreamtearrubber

(1) (Reply)

US Billionaire Unveils Transport System Dat Move From LA To San Francisc N 30min / Vibrating Camry 2001 / Car Looses Power After Few Minutes Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.