Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,315 members, 7,860,763 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! (2476 Views)

Court Case: Dickdastardly Vs Maclatunji At Nairaland Customary Court. / Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* / Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by alexleo(m): 6:25am On Aug 11, 2013
Seun has insulted us with this and the best thing I can do is to stop posting in this section until he removes that Mac. If it takes years for him to do it I couldn't be bothered. I don't hate mac but I won't also accept a round peg in a square whole. This is what is killing Nigeria. For now its bye to everyone in this section until things are done right. Thanks to you all.
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by keeptalkin(m): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2013
Operation Remove Maclatunji

1)Create multiple I.Ds and make use of them for the following:
2)Do not REPORT SPAM or any posts offensive to ISLAM!.
3)Keep creating anti Maclatunji threads and keep all anti Maclatunji threads and pro manmustwac threads on the Religion homepage.
4)Copy, Paste and Spread the WORD to other sections of nairaland
5)GOOD LUCK!!!

A good businessman listens to his customers

1 Like

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Beetle: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2013
And you lot call yourselves xtians. Oga ju all this agro just because of a temporary mod,what will happen if he got made a permanent one. Get a life peeps and some making unnecessary noise! Later y'll will start preaching love. Love my foot when you can't even show love and support for a fellow human being.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2013
Beetle: And you lot call yourselves xtians. Oga ju all this agro just because of a temporary mod,what will happen if he got made a permanent one. Get a life peeps and some making unnecessary noise! Later y'll will start preaching love. Love my foot when you can't even show love and support for a fellow human being.

^^^^must be a muslim troll

1 Like

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by bolaino(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2013
We do not want "he whose name should not be mentioned" as a mod here, cos his reign of terror's gon make dis section messed up. And come to think of it, are u guys sure these guys haven't threatened seun one way or the other? Cos seun's a freethinker and manmustwac is also a freethinker so he is supposed to be lenient with the freethinker but surprisingly he has taken to the side of the muslim radical, hmmmm, I smell crayfish.
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by bolaino(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

^^^^must be a muslim troll
most definitely.
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by RColours: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2013
I think you all grossly underestimate the power the Supermod of Nairaland, Mukina2 weilds. I honestly think Seun is just a figure head, and Mukina2 is the real deal. That woman, whoever she is, pulls the shots here. She wanted a fellow muslim mod, she got it.

Seun is meek and powerless, trust me.

8 Likes

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 11, 2013
Politics in religion section? undecided
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by FUCKMACLATUNJI: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2013
Operation Remove Maclatunji

1 Like

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by DejiYesufu(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2013
Maclatunji should go!

1 Like

Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2013
Does seun pay his mods?
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by FUCKMACLATUNJI: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2013
Beretta92: Does seun pay his mods?

PM suen and ask
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Ishilove: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Beretta92: Does seun pay his mods?
NO.

"It's a joyful privilege to serve the Nairaland we all love in a FOC capacity"-Seun Osewa, 2013
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
when all of you get tired and worn out, u will quit wasting ur time on nairaland and build your own empire instead of converting your headaches into fortune for mr seun. and mind you all, im not in anyway saying maclatunji should not go, kick his buts all the way out!
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
grin grin grin !!!

Maclatunji must be powerful ..... See how brethen are so scared @ the mention of his Oly Name ....!!!

grin ahahahaha pathetically funny !!!
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Iaz93: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
RColours: I think you all grossly underestimate the power the Supermod of Nairaland, Mukina2 weilds. I honestly think Seun is just a figure head, and Mukina2 is the real deal. That woman, whoever she is, pulls the shots here. She wanted a fellow muslim mod, she got it.

Seun is meek and powerless, trust me.
Exactly.
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Iaz93: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
In fact, I quit.
Re: Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ishilove:
NO.

"It's a joyful privilege to serve the Nairaland we all love in a FOC capacity"-Seun Osewa, 2013
Now that makes it even worse than i thought.Seun has been most unfair n ungrateful to mmc for the selfless service he's rendered over the years.But i would advice mmc to quit commenting on this matter.It makes him appear desperate n insecure,like his life has been taken from him.We all had lives before NL. MMc should just be silent on this.There's dignity in silence.Great guy he is though. Never imagined he could be treated this way.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Were You Involved In The Loya Milk Scam Promo On October 1st? / Naked Citizens In Christmas Hats Take Over Streets In Canada For Charity Event / Throw Back Pictures Of Abacha & Family, Yasser Arafat And Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.