Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Marketer For Tokunbo Laptop - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketer For Tokunbo Laptop (1572 Views)

Sales Rep And Marketer For A Paint Company is Needed. / I Need An Aggressive Marketer For My Petroleum Product / Become A Marketer For Sid Power Systems Inverter, No More Phcn Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketer For Tokunbo Laptop by rev2214(m): 1:01am On Aug 11, 2013
Hello,

My name is Tunde, most people call me Engr.Tunde.
I am in the business of Laptop sales and swapping in Lagos.
We also give better service and sell cheap computer parts.

Open this opportunity for those who will like to market used computer UK/USA.
Instead of waiting endlessly for job opportunity, why can't you join us to make consistence income as low as 100k monthly.

With this you can start a better life and plan for future.

Waiting for your response.

@ Access City Gate
We sell affordable Laptop
Desktop, LCD/LED TV monitor
Better service and Exchange of
Old Laptop for New or Better Ones.
Give opportunity to Corporate Bodies
to Buy Laptops for their staff on installment basis.

https://www.nairaland.com/2580153/buy-sell-repair-swap-laptops#38880355

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marketer For Tokunbo Laptop by rev2214(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2015
Job is hard this days. If you've competence in computer repair and which to work. WhatsApp me for 2016 recruitment. Tnx
Re: Marketer For Tokunbo Laptop by rev2214(m): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2016
How to start making money selling used UK/USA computer in Nigeria.

STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO GENERATE REGULAR INCOME SELLING USED COMPUTER WITH JUST N20,000.

“SECRETS BEHIND COMPUTER BUSINESS REVEALED " Step- By-Step Guide On How To Generate Regular Income Selling Used Computer In Nigeria. “The hardest way of doing business is to sell something people don’t want. The easiest way is to find out what people need or want and give it to them for a profitable price”

My name is Babatunde Olatunji Fagboyo, I am the CEO/MD accessCITYgate Consult. I have been in the business of Marketing Computer Products & IT Consulting for over 7 years. That is, in business of what people need in their homes & offices, because I believe that every Homes and Offices deserve Computer plus effective Internet access for Global Business participation. Am about to show you a secret on how to make money selling Computer Laptop/Desktop to end user in Nigeria, before I do that let me tell you this business secrets and I will show you the steps, It is a secret that guarantee success.

Like I said “The hardest way of doing business is to sell something people don’t want to buy; the easiest is to find out what people need or want and give it to them for a profitable price.”

“Listen to people’s demand; provide for it adequately and place your price” This is one Business principle that can never fail.

So, Let Me Show You How To Generate Regular Income Selling Used (UK/US) Computer In Nigeria. STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO GENERATE REGULAR INCOME SELLING USED (UK/US) COMPUTER IN NIGERIA.

1.GET FAMILIAR WITH THE PRODUCT
2. GET THE BUYER
3. GET THE PRODUCT
4. EXCHANGE THE PRODUCT FOR MONEY

GET FAMILIAR WITH THE PRODUCT
First get someone that knows about the business and tell him or her about your intension of doing Computer Business (my door is open) tell him or her you will like to direct traffic to his/her business, something like a business relationship; bringing customer to buy from him/her. You will be welcome with open hand everybody want to sell you will not be turn down. Ask the person for a price list or catalog to show people variety of products different type of Computer Device. This arrangement is very necessary, so that when you start generating prospects or customers you will have a place to take them or to collect the product for them. Is good to have a startup capital but don’t start spending money until you’ve understood the concept of customer demand and method of purchase for maximum profit. Get familiar with various types of Computers both Laptop and Desktop. If you know how to use the internet, search for information on types of computer both new and user ones, study configuration get use to it because it will help you to differentiate in your sales, you can confidently tell or advise your prospective customers on what to buy. It doesn’t matter if you don’t know how to repair Computer; you can focus on buying and selling of computer products only. But if you want to learn buy my DVD on LAPTOP REPAIR is self explanatory. So, get familiar with the product i.e. Computer Laptop & Desktop and you are good to go.

GET BUYER Computer is a technology device use for processing data (information). It is all over the world used by individual or institutions. Looking for a buyer should not be as difficult as when you are searching for someone to buy a radio, this device is used all over. Look for buyer in your specific area or location, use the social media etc. Start from the people you know friends and family, tell them about your new business of Computer sales by the word of mouth, these people are your first point of contact. You may print business card or fliers to declare your business sales intention. There are many people around you interested in the product; but you need to let them know about such product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marketer For Tokunbo Laptop by rev2214(m): 6:13am On Mar 13, 2016
You can now Open Big Store selling variety of used items bought directly from importers in the warehouse. Household, kitchen, Baby items, cloths etc. All you need is little capital, if you're in Lagos, this is a big opportunity to start making good earning buying cheap and selling with good profit to people in your neighborhood. Just contact me via WhatsApp and I will give you update on what is available to buy.

If you're outside Lagos, we can help you buy any item you desire and send to your location through courier. Simply contact us and make necessary arrangement for your request.
Re: Marketer For Tokunbo Laptop by affordable1: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2016
I'm interested kindly drop your number. Thanks
Re: Marketer For Tokunbo Laptop by rev2214(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
affordable1:
I'm interested kindly drop your number. Thanks
Feel free to call me on
08188688766 tnx
Re: Marketer For Tokunbo Laptop by rev2214(m): 3:06am On Dec 17, 2019
ATTENTION

If you like to market any of our items at 20% discount especially laptops call or chat 07081696734 now
Re: Marketer For Tokunbo Laptop by rev2214(m): 12:46am On Jun 11, 2021
OUR OTHER SERVICES

Pick up services and online shopping (Ebay, amazon, offer up etc) with foreign exchange business i.e. Dollar to naira transaction in good rate

Travelling (procurement services) like shopping overseas for business purposes, also helping people to process DUBAI (UAE) TOURIST VISA join our official telegram via https://accesscitygate.com.ng/wp/information-centre/

Giving update on where people can get used items in warehouses for resell to make ExtraCASH e.g. children items, clothes, toys, books, games etc

Binatone seconds sales item, buying and selling of binatone products.

Buying and selling of Djack home entertainment at wholesale price.

Laptop sales & swap : Old laptop for better one @ https://www.nairaland.com/2580153/access-city-gate-nig-buy-sell-swap

Selling Mobile Phones (iPhone & Android) unit and bulk for reseller at affordable price.

Buying and selling Crypto CURRENCY on Binance etc join telegram group via our website.

(1) (Reply)

Clearing Clerks Needed At Kerildbert Holdings Ltd / Internal And External Advertisement: Vacant Academic And Non-teaching Positions / ACCESSLINK Group...real Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.