Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke (15015 Views)

Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures / Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Revolva(m): 2:56am On Aug 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin see na wetin concern president mama for states affair na....s now jonathan mama sef now don dey rule..and where did she get this money from..? but i guess some decades bac she cant afford to buyhis so jona shoes...so over nght she don be philantrophist....hey...naija i hail una ooo south souuth....una too much for curruption also....hey..i tire for nigeria
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by jakaiso(m): 6:30am On Aug 13, 2013
t-something:
An Ex-governor with no traceable source of income lavished billions on his fictitious 60th birthday celebration and it was ok, but the mother of a sitting president donates 2 hostel blocks worth less than 100 million to a university and she's called all sorts of names.

The hypocrisy of my southwest brothers !!!

Hmmm....I do not support the corruption of ANY politician-East, South, West,or North-but Bola Tinubu has been a multi millionire in all curriencies even as far back as 1994 -in the days of NADECO when he funded the exile of all anti Abacha politicians who could not pay their bills in England.

Tinubu was the accountant or an accountant with the oil company Mobile -if I am not wrong.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 13, 2013
what of ppl like IBB, OBJ, Abulsalam, Gowon, Tinubu, Odili, Atiku who have JOBS of stealing money yet they have not donated even a HUT, if it were TINUBU he would have fix a rate for the rentage, abeg make we hear word Yoruba ppl

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by himclfgud(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2013
Oya tell me, she dey work? grin where did she get the money from.....? monthly allowance from his son.... cool cool
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by stantob(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2013
Where does she work? What was her earnings during her service days,if she ever worked or did business? Which company is she under their pay roll? I'm not against donating a hostel, house or whatever,but things are not donated with loot or tax payers money.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Cabsso(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2013
hw i wish if d remainin politicians too steal money dey wil build sumtin dat wil benefit us either companies,hostels,hospital even if is private shey na we dem go stil employ. Tnx mum more grease to ur elbow una own stealin mak sense

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Cabsso(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2013
[quote author=BrightCar]Why is it that anything done under the name GEJ is like Bokoharam bomb to your brain, better go hangup yourself.
Hw i wish if other politicians too steal money dey wil build sumtin meaniful dat wil benefit us either buildin of companies,hospital or schools(shey na we dem go stil employ) more grease to ur elbow mum abeg pack am mak sumtin meaniful for us b4 dos yeye politicians use am sponsor dia children for obodo-oyibo.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Cabsso(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2013
[quote author=Tolexander]Are they sure it is a free donation or something else!

Hw i wish if other politicians too steal dy wil build sumtin meaniful lik companies,schools,hospital dat wil benefit us(abi dem no go employ pple again) mama abeg pack d money mak sumtin gud for us b4 dis yeye politicians use am sponsor dia children for obodo-oyibo
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Cabsso(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2013
hw i wish all d politicians wil b doin dsame lik buildin of companies hospitals schools dat wil benefit us abi dem no go employ again instead of sponsorin dia children ovasea
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by lurge(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2013
Ikengawo: Somebody that has enriched themselves with public fund should be applauded for building a public institution?

What did she do to get the money? Did Jonathan not grow up poor? How now can she build hostiles?
Hostiles ke? Nna take it easy biko nu.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Billygee2u: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2013
take dat: What a load of nonsense. Does the mother of the President have a traceable source of income?

Almost all Nigerians are insatiable.which way Nigerians? why can't Nigerians, especially people from that region called south west appreciate good things for once? Many of you critics,your fathers and mothers have good opportunities to donate hostels to schools around your communities but failed and you have never complained of your parents failure to contribute to community development,rather you are busy seeing specks in others eyes and completely blind from seeing the logs in your own eyes( Matthew 7;1-5 ) How many BOLA TINUBU mother and wife,Fashola (the die-hard tribalist)wife and mother and many others donate? HYPOCRITES<HYPOCRITES<HYPOCRITES ,REPENT NOW. Give honor to whom honor is due,HYPOCRITES

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Billygee2u: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2013
Almost all Nigerians are insatiable.which way Nigerians? why can't Nigerians, especially people from that region called south west appreciate good things for once? Many of you critics,your fathers and mothers have good opportunities to donate hostels to schools around your communities but failed and you have never complained of your parents failure to contribute to community development,rather you are busy seeing specks in others eyes and completely blind from seeing the logs in your own eyes( Matthew 7;1-5 ) How many BOLA TINUBU mother and wife,Fashola (the die-hard tribalist)wife and mother and many others donate? HYPOCRITES<HYPOCRITES<HYPOCRITES ,REPENT NOW. Give honor to whom honor is due,HYPOCRITES
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by HenryBlue1: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2013
Useless people! All of you that castigate this poor woman's benevolence will actually die poor, unrecognized, dejected and rejected! Fools! She could not afford shoes for her son but she never gave up in training up his son. She labored for his son amidst poverty and lack, but now she is reaping her seed, it's now evil in your sight, right? May God punish all of you with abject poverty those of you that call kindness wickedness. Fools!
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
Henry Blue: Useless people! All of you that castigate this poor woman's benevolence will actually die poor, unrecognized, dejected and rejected! Fools! She could not afford shoes for her son but she never gave up in training up his son. She labored for his son amidst poverty and lack, but now she is reaping her seed, it's now evil in your sight, right? May God punish all of you with abject poverty those of you that call kindness wickedness. Fools!

And all these were necessary over a woman that does not even know you exist?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by nkemKalu: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2013
brownlord:

You are suppose to be in shop nkem, what r u doin on nairaland?

Stupid comment, frm a stupid man, so she has remain poor since then even thou she is now the mother of the first citizen of 160 million country? Haba, if u continue like this ur oga no go gv u freedom o
.............WOO......WOO.......Woooooo.........Wooooo....and who is this dog barking behind my door? Can u shut the hell of ur mouth up? What known business venture has this women of ur mother embarked upon since her life time to donate billions of Naira hostel block? Ok......the Oga at top has given her free hand to loot abi?........Nkita Ara.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by walemoses2(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Fulfillment by taking from a child that is stealing from the purse of the nation . . . his wife's mother just died on a road that was bad, how come we have such bad roads in Nigeria and yet the mother of the wife of the president of the giANT of Africa is driving on them?

However.you will look at it,an entity that move from being a deputy governor,a sitting governor,vice president and ultimately a president is a successful politician and a twin block of hostel being given out as a gift via his mother should be avoidable.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by omoajiri(m): 7:24am On Aug 17, 2013
walemoses2:

However.you will look at it,an entity that move from being a deputy governor,a sitting governor,vice president and ultimately a president is a successful politician and a twin block of hostel being given out as a gift via his mother should be avoidable.

It should be "avoidable" indeed!
Do u mean 'avoidable' or 'affordable'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pls Suggest Good Text Books For JAMB Preparation!! / Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.