Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? (2165 Views)

How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / How Can I Trace A Mobile Number If The Number Is Still Active? / Please How Can I Trace Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by Elvin247(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
A guy stoled my phone(techno N3) 2 days ago, when i called d line he picked it n told me i should come wit N5000 to collect it, then later he called me back with his number and asked for d pattern i used in locking the phone which i refused to tell him. He has an Mtn number, pls is there any way i can trace him?

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by psucc(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
Report to the police. They will help you tract the guy through the number he used to call you but that will only be if you are ready to 'sponsor' the transaction.
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
psucc: Report to the police. They will help you tract the guy through the number he used to call you but that will only be if you are ready to 'sponsor' the transaction.

true.

but the police will open a case with 4k.
tracking fee would be 5k.
you Will buy fuel for the police van , say fuel of 4k.
then if at all ,they find it, you will buy beer for about 4k.

tecno n3 is just 13k.

you either use a girl to track him on 2go, or let it go.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
Google the phone number and see if you can find anything meaningful
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by starlightRR(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
.scan for contacts on Facebook for android....but before scanning know the number of contacts you have that are on your contacts but not on your Facebook friends list. Then add the persons number n rescan ....if you get an additional contacts then that's the guy.

I normally use it when I get a girls number ..will just scan to know more abt her through facebook
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
Try whatsapp also
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
it's really sad bro BTW is there no anti theft app for android?
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by Youngpo413: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
Na confirm thief be that.
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by Elvin247(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
thanks for all ur comments... I was thinking of sending a msg to him using a customized name like 'MTN PROMO' that he just won a BB Z10 from mtn n that he should come to mtn office n pick it, then i'll go there n wait for him... But i dnt knw any FREE online sms provider that i can use. Iyam.mobi that i knw doesn't allow free customised sms.
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by Elvin247(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
starlight®®:
.scan for contacts on Facebook for android....but before scanning know the number of contacts you have that are on your contacts but not on your Facebook friends list. Then add the persons number n rescan ....if you get an additional contacts then that's the guy.

I normally use it when I get a girls number ..will just scan to know more abt her through facebook
I added him on 2go but he didn't accept
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by slinkman(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
tecnoCRACY..

well anywayz, report to d popo
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by Elvin247(m): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
PLEASE WHO KNOWS A SITE WHERE I CAN SEND A FREE CUSTOMIZED SMS?
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by Osyxcel(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
starlight®®:

Bad Guy grin grin

Yeah, OP, he's right, but it's only possible if he added the number to his profile on Fb, so try Ur luck.
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by slinkman(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
nigga.. foget d phone.. hustle up anoda 12grand..and get urself a new piece of tecno...

#word..

thread unfollowed

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by Elvin247(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
not mine sha... Na my junior sis n she has so many skul tinz inside d fone
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by adewasco2k(m): 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
get over it, he probably didn't call with his real number.
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by Elvin247(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
adewasco2k: get over it, he probably didn't call with his real number.
i tot of dat
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by OCTAVO: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
Yungwizzzy: it's really sad bro BTW is there no anti theft app for android?
Download Smartphonelogs app from playstore.
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by tellwisdom: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
You bought a cheap low class phone and you are here crying...Guy, go and sleep and wake up the next morning angry

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by Francheezy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
tellwisdom: You bought a cheap low class phone and you are here crying...Guy, go and sleep and wake up the next morning angry
y dnt u buy a new high end fone for him
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by Elvin247(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
tellwisdom: You bought a cheap low class phone and you are here crying...Guy, go and sleep and wake up the next morning angry
like i said earlier, the fone is not important but d content is wat she needs most. As a matter of fact i am using nokia lumia 920... So if u dnt hav somtin beta to contribute u better port to the nxt thread.

Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by tellwisdom: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Elvin247:
like i said earlier, the fone is not important but d content is wat she needs most. As a matter of fact i am using nokia lumia 920... So if u dnt hav somtin beta to contribute u better port to the nxt thread.

Get out of my face with your cheap and poor publicity stunt...what if i tell you i own the watch on my profile??

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by starlightRR(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
Osyxcel:

Bad Guy grin grin

Yeah, OP, he's right, but it's only possible if he added the number to his profile on Fb, so try Ur luck.

Facebook stores everyone's number (though still wondering how).....so far the guy is on Facebook n has used his mobile phone to browse you can get him
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by OCTAVO: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
tellwisdom:

Get out of my face with your cheap and poor publicity stunt...what if i tell you i own the watch on my profile??
Sharaaap!!... Liar
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
if you only need something important in the phone tell the guy you don't need the phone he should find a way to send you the info you need. let him know the unlock pattern.... wish you can trace him though. always install a tracking app on your high end phones
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by slinkman(m): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
OCTAVO:
Sharaaap!!... Liar
he isnt lying..
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by slinkman(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
na just cos of tecno guys dey here dey crack head
... if samsung lost, wetin go com happen...
Re: PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? by Elvin247(m): 5:55am On Aug 12, 2013
yemi2plus2:
is it just me or my dull brain? See the thief wey you dey find na.
lolz... Na true o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Android Phone Vs Laptop, Which Is Faster When Downloading Or Uploading Files / My Infinix Note 2 Camera Is Not Working / Did Glo Stop Their Free Youtube Streaming At Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.