Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Please How Can I Trace Phone Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Can I Trace Phone Number (20230 Views)

How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / How Can I Trace A Mobile Number If The Number Is Still Active? / PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Trace Phone Number by realghy(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2012
Please help me how can i trace phone number to it destination in Nigeria
Re: Please How Can I Trace Phone Number by mavinc4u(f): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2012
which country do u want to trace
Re: Please How Can I Trace Phone Number by lastpage: 1:04am On May 01, 2012
Do you have the number? (as in +234xxxxxxxx)
Does the number still ring when you dial it 'now'?
Re: Please How Can I Trace Phone Number by realghy(m): 3:55am On May 01, 2012
@mavinc4u. The number is MTN and is in theNigeria here pls help
Re: Please How Can I Trace Phone Number by realghy(m): 3:57am On May 01, 2012
@ lastpage. Yes is MTN and is here with me.
Re: Please How Can I Trace Phone Number by diehard1: 11:01am On May 01, 2012
You have to make request to mtn via police cause it has security implication. They will now determine the cellsite controlling the number and the actual address. It will be 100% accurate. Hope this helps.
Re: Please How Can I Trace Phone Number by mavinc4u(f): 2:43pm On May 01, 2012
@ poster,if is Nigeria then the diehard 1 advice is the best option,for country like us,uk and others you will use a software.it must involve police no matter who is helping u,if not a complaint will turn out to be a suspect or an accuse.
Re: Please How Can I Trace Phone Number by TERRI4REAL: 12:19am On May 01, 2013
diehard1: You have to make request to mtn via police cause it has security implication. They will now determine the cellsite controlling the number and the actual address. It will be 100% accurate. Hope this helps.

so how come they (the police) cannot use this means to trace calls coming from those good-for-nothing kidnappers who hold their victims in their hideouts?
Re: Please How Can I Trace Phone Number by rogerbyy: 4:57am On Jul 23, 2016
cntlaugh

Avast internet security and antivirus:Do you know that your phone should be protected, monitored and prevented against threat just the way you protect and keep eye on your bank account, protect your phone from hacking, phinshin and other bad practices
+
+
+
hidden features of iPhone 8:Do you think iPhone is for the biggest guys? You're wrong. IPhone is just like your android phone. Get the features of the latest released iPhone or any android
+
+
+

WiFi calling app:Cellular call is getting outdated,you can now make call with your data connection and WiFi network without any cost
+
+
+

Adblock plus android[/b]Sometimes you get disturbed about pop up ads on the applications you installed on your phone. It is most painful if it's an app you love and use frequently. Now, block those ads and stop shit

+
+
+

[b]Android app store
:Want to know more about your android phone, its store which is the biggest online store on the internet. Learn the pros and cons of app store
+
+
+

Best mobile app development tools developed in united States:You should not see any big deal in phone apps,you can develop your own app with free app building interface. Turn your ideas or business into app within few minutes and get popular by showcasing your works to friends and internet users
+
+
+

Average cost of app development in China and United States:Are you dreaming to build application for android or iPhone and you don't know what it entails.Get in

+
+
+

Best app building software:Selection of the best app development software that professionals use to develop android and iPhone apps

+
+
+

What is wifi international calling:Call friends and families free with WiFi calling. You can call local number and international number without paying a kobo. The following apps will get it done
+
+
+

How to charge cell phone with fire in the comfort of your home]:Technology is advancing day by day. We were taught in secondary schools different forms of energy; Now you can convert heat energy of burning fire to electric energy and charge your phone without depending on electricity

+
+
+

Download free texting and calling app now and start calling:Call and send text messages to anyone in anywhere they may are. Save yourself from expensive call charges
Re: Please How Can I Trace Phone Number by hairstylist: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
lastpage:
Do you have the number? (as in +234xxxxxxxx)
Does the number still ring when you dial it 'now'?

hello lastpage, can you help out with tracing a fraudster through his phone number?

(1) (Reply)

Stop Mtn To From Deducting Your Money Along With Data While Browsing Now / How Do I Identify Original Chargers? Fakes Everywhere, Pls Guys / How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.