Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 (9646 Views)

Blessing Okagbare Wins 200m Gold / Ese Brume Wins Gold In Women's Long Jump For Nigeria / Oduduru Wins Silver At World Youth Champs! 200m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by habiolah(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
I waz here!

Ble ble, congratulobia

Over and Out!
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
ajanaku2: Is she married?

She combines her athleticism with the gracefulness of a runway model!

Who has her contact details, please?

Sorry bro, she's already engaged to a former Super Eagles player.
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by IAMBREEZY: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
adaobi123:

See this fool
a very big foòl dear
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by Krizzkutz(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
so na only one set of people d comment for anytin nairaland

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by onyeguy: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
yoged: Congrats blessing. Hope you'll give us a medal @ the 100m.

i swear she really fall my hand in 100m run embarassed, even before she enter dressing room i was opportune to advice her her to be careful about those Jamaican and American girls embarassed
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by pumpingmachine: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kairoseki77: Second place is just the first place loser.
- Dale Earnhart

slowpoke you sabi the last time Nigeria got a medal at the competition? 19 yrs ago. So no carry your godforsaken bad belle spoil our celebration. Were. Onye oshi
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by Blessmira: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
ajanaku2: Is she married?

She combines her athleticism with the gracefulness of a runway model!

Who has her contact details, please?

Pls dont go there. wink. She s ma namesake n a sist. Up u Ble Ble...! cheesy
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by Rastamann: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
manneger2: Blesssing jst finished 6th in 100 meters...sowie dear

She is good but she should learn to reserve some of her energy for the main events, that is what the jamaican and Americans do!
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
- Dale Earnhart

pls i ll lyk 2 knw ur greatest achievement

Guess itz havin 4 creditz in waec

2 Likes

Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
Thank u bleble,u are making is proud . Who was the other nigeria girl that was disqualified b4 the women 100m,won by the Jamaica girl?
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by tellwisdom: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
rubbish..wetin dem wan take silver do undecided
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by Olucheye(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
Y'all think track events is for show Naaaaah! Not for once did th thoughts of her winning a 100m medal crossed my mind.
Tooooo mussh american, brits n GREAT JAMAICANS that are in the form of their life. Think I'm lying, wait till the start of the realy races.

BOTTOMLINE;WhateVer you're good at, Be very good at it! Being a jack of all trades doesn't pay afterall!
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by trappatoni(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
- Dale Earnhart

you fit jump one metre? ewu like you.she go collect gold for 100 metre make you go hug transformer.
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by fiscalcliff: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
For an athlete with no sponsorship to achieve what she does mainly by private effort,dedication and funding is no mean feat
Kudos Blessing, you make us proud
Continue to etch your name in gold knowing the Sports ministry and the Presidency will come running to do parasitic attache (like politicians are ever want to do) on your feat and claim it is a dividend of the present administration
Keep it up
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by akintun: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
fiscalcliff: For an athlete with no sponsorship to achieve what she does mainly by private effort,dedication and funding is no mean feat
Kudos Blessing, you make us proud
Continue to etch your name in gold knowing the Sports ministry and the Presidency will come running to do parasitic attache (like politicians are ever want to do) on your feat and claim it is a dividend of the present administration
Keep it up

Who told u dat she has no sponsorship. Do ur research well.
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by collynzo2(m): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
nadia_SA: We r blessed to have u Blessing
we?
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by taharqa: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
sheyie2007: Mcheeew
Wetin dey worri u na?? U don carri yr craze come Sports section, abi? grin grin grin.U no wan join Hapi 4 yr fellow 9jarian?.... @topic, congrats Bleble. Gold medal in 100m and at least a medal in d relay, remaining..
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by Ozwald: 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
Well done Blessing. Proud of you.
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by sylve11: 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Congrats to u Blessing! May u jump ahead of ur haters. cool
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by playahP(m): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
I gotta confess, I really really find this girl sexy!...
Met her once at the police gym (ikeja). Didn't know she was the one then she was an instant turn on to me... Really tall and well built.. God I couldn't stop staring with the corner of my eyes!!

She also has a couple of tatoos on her back.... That almost made me cuuum... This biitch is my biggest sports crush of all time!!

But she speaks with a foreign accent!.. Did she grow in naija at all...

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by 9ja4eva: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Proud of Blessing...even though she did not kill the 100m...shes still a CHAMPION.

[flash=425,344]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ogqUKFevfk[/flash]

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by Mikel276: 12:56am On Aug 13, 2013
She is the second best in the world at the moment. If that is not good enough for you, then maybe you should represent Nigeria, who knows, you might win gold.

- Dale Earnhart

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by igoro10: 12:58am On Aug 13, 2013
You try jare Blesso. Love you the more
http://calebmoney..com/?m=1
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by rume(m): 1:55am On Aug 13, 2013
As usual, some of these comments drive me mad. angry I'll just calm down and ignore the "second place comment".

nedostic: Okagbare just dissapointed in her favorite-100m!

Wrong! The Long Jump is/has always been her favourite.
Rastamann:

She is good but she should learn to reserve some of her energy for the main events, that is what the jamaican and Americans do!
How would she do that when she has 3 days straight of competing? She gave her all in the long jump. She may not have won a medal in the 100m but 11.04 secs into a headwind is no easy feat (especially after 2 days of serious competing). That signifies that she is in good shape.
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by g4ucom: 3:29am On Aug 13, 2013
Congrat girl its ur time. grin
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 7:03am On Aug 13, 2013
We are so so proud of you girl. More grease to your elbows.
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 7:46am On Aug 13, 2013
Nigeria hope for now
A blessing indeed
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by SwitAyi(f): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2013
She is such a talent..go girl.
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by juvewalex(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2013
Na dis only babe (athlete) dey make us proud recently, wetin cum dey hppn to others ? well ,she don become hero sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heartland Fc Vs 3SC (2pm) | FC Ifeanyi Ubah Vs Sunshine Stars (4pm) / NFF Confirms Super Eagles Vs Mexico Friendly For July 3rd / New Pidgin English Site From Supersport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.