Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 (9645 Views)

Blessing Okagbare Wins 200m Gold / Ese Brume Wins Gold In Women's Long Jump For Nigeria / Oduduru Wins Silver At World Youth Champs! 200m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by xcllaxix(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2013
I love strong women...proud of blessings accomplishment at the IAAF championship..I wan marry that lady..
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2013
playah P: I gotta confess, I really really find this girl sexy!...
Met her once at the police gym (ikeja). Didn't know she was the one then she was an instant turn on to me... Really tall and well built.. God I couldn't stop staring with the corner of my eyes!!

She also has a couple of tatoos on her back.... That almost made me cuuum... This biitch is my biggest sports crush of all time!!

But she speaks with a foreign accent!.. Did she grow in naija at all...

She has lived in America for some time now.....
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by meforyou1(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2013
She's competing in trithlon or so. 3 games - long jump, 100M and 200M.that girl's height and built is a turn-on, anytime, anyday.
But how comes nigeria as a country has only 1 athlete
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by playahP(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2013
adaobi123:

She has lived in America for some time now.....

Oh really??

Damn.... The girl got me fantasizing!!
Those muscles!!
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by pheedoh(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2013
Nomski0: Cut her some slack dude, she tried. She's not a loser
wink
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by abduldope(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2013
adaobi123: May her haters quench and die !!!!

Go ble ble go !! kiss
IGBO-WOMAN grin
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2013
abduldope: IGBO-WOMAN grin

cool cool cool

playah P:

Oh really??

Damn.... The girl got me fantasizing!!
Those muscles!!

Yup. I think she got some scholarship thing and lives and trains there too.

Lol. She's a pretty girl.
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by SportsDey: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
Congrats to Blessing Okagbare, she is doing Nigeria proud. We believe Nigeria's hopes of winning more medals will depend largely on how she performs in subsequent races. See the article we wrote on her http://www.sportsdey.com/2013/08/blessing-okagbare-wins-nigerias-first.html
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by rume(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
me_for_you: She's competing in trithlon or so. 3 games - long jump, 100M and 200M.that girl's height and built is a turn-on, anytime, anyday.
But how comes nigeria as a country has only 1 athlete

Huh? Who said there's only one athlete at the games?
Also, why don't you train and represent Nigeria then? tongue smiley
You may just win a gold medal get to the championships. cheesy

She's been put down for 4 events not the Triathlon. Triathlon is a different sport.
Re: Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 by 247tops(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
Good enof for our dear country nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Week 41 Bet9ja Pool Code For Saturday 13 April 2024 / New Pidgin English Site From Supersport / Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.