Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Silently, Dr Greg Ibe Answers The Call To Invest In SE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silently, Dr Greg Ibe Answers The Call To Invest In SE (7288 Views)

FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed / Ibe Kachiukwu Assumes Office As Minister Of State For Petroleum Resources (Photo / Apc’s Prince Audu Answers The 11 Billion Naira Question: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silently, Dr Greg Ibe Answers The Call To Invest In SE by adconline(m): 6:53am On Aug 12, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
[size=28pt]What is this? A university or primary school?? [/size]

compare this face me I face you, with this. . .

Stop counting how much money rich folks have made, what have you made on ur own? These folks don't know of your existence!
Re: Silently, Dr Greg Ibe Answers The Call To Invest In SE by docokwy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
[size=28pt]What is this? A university or primary school?? [/size]

compare this face me I face you, with this. . .

Comparing Church money investment with private investment by an academician?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silently, Dr Greg Ibe Answers The Call To Invest In SE by Emperor007: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2013
Igbos should start investing in the East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silently, Dr Greg Ibe Answers The Call To Invest In SE by basilo101: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
MaximusDMeridux:

No make me vex o! I said I don't give a damn, I don't care at ALL. If you like live in Abia or Aba, if you like build schools on each square cm, I don't give a damn still. angry angry I just need you off the land of my fathers, go to your fathers land or did he not give you any land?? Why must you die on top my property, this is not funny! Must your housefly follow the corpse into the grave? Haba! It is for a reason almost everyone will want to live in or visit NY, same for Lagos, why won't anyone want to live in Abia, when in fact the people are running away from it? Or do you want me to tell you about Isi Alangwa? It is right there in Abia!
cry cry baby, abeg grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silently, Dr Greg Ibe Answers The Call To Invest In SE by ify1234: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2016
And no one is seeing the fact that the owner of the above said University is not a Pastor and never has held public office but we all know the source wealth for the pictures we have above.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch As President Buhari Begs Niger Delta Avengers To "Please Take It Easy" / Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production / I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.