Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Chaos On Ore-benin Road Over The Death Of A Footballer - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chaos On Ore-benin Road Over The Death Of A Footballer (19150 Views)

Dangote Trailer Kills Five On Auchi-Benin Road (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Footballer Elderson Echiejile Gets Engaged…(pics Included) / Chaos On Ajah Road In Lagos As Trailer Kills Five School Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos On Ore-benin Road Over The Death Of A Footballer by ideyvexnow: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
9icetoo:
The trailer didn't drive into his house to kill him. He was crossing a highway for freaks sake. He may have misjudged the speed of the trailer or actually failed to observe what we were all taught when crossing a road 'look left, look right, if safe, cross'. If u travel frequently, u would have noticed the casual attitude people put up when crossing roads along the highways. People sometimes expect cars to stop for them no matter the speed the cars or trucks are on.

While it is unfair to say anything bad but, guys, If you don't look after yourself while crossing the road, who will do it for you?
Re: Chaos On Ore-benin Road Over The Death Of A Footballer by brightleave(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
I actually saw some of the scene ystd, it was horrible.
Re: Chaos On Ore-benin Road Over The Death Of A Footballer by dubsy20(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
I was there yesterday. Whoever put that picture should remove it because that wasn't the scene. I didn't snap though cos I was busy running for my life. Our bus got its windshield n side mirrors smashed.
Re: Chaos On Ore-benin Road Over The Death Of A Footballer by ekiyor3: 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
my mumsy was a victim she was coming frm bayelsa to lagos, she got to ore around 10:00am but she got to lagos around 9:30pm she said it was pathetic.
Re: Chaos On Ore-benin Road Over The Death Of A Footballer by choppu: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
frankgreat: i was on that road yesterday, cum see run na? we had to pass inside forest just to bypass d whole drama...spent close to 3hrs on a spot
I was there too, it was a very ugly sight.
Re: Chaos On Ore-benin Road Over The Death Of A Footballer by BabaEto1: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2013
Mr Aboki: WHAT A GREAT LOSS FOR THE SUPER EAGLES!!!!!

Mikel R.I.P

Mr Aboki u re turning to something else here o ,lol. RIP to "Mikel".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is MTN Megalotto Quicklotto Megaharmmer Fake? / Calendar Year 1986 And Calendar Year 2014 Are The Same / Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.