Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Barrack Obama, Please Pick Hillary If You Want To Win ! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barrack Obama, Please Pick Hillary If You Want To Win ! (1970 Views)

Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / Barrack Obama's Grandmother Does A Victory Dance In Kenya(see Pics And Video) / Hillary Clinton Caught Dancing & Drinking At Cuban Bar In Colombia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrack Obama, Please Pick Hillary If You Want To Win ! by SeanT21(f): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2008
Trust me obama needs hillary.

If Obama and Hillary run together, all of hillary supporters will suport obama.

If he picks her, it also shows the nation that he is a sweetheart and wants the best for america.

Hillary and Obama both have possitive views.
Re: Barrack Obama, Please Pick Hillary If You Want To Win ! by savanaha: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2008
Most Obama supporters don't want Hillary as vice president. So no to the Obama Hillary ticket.
Re: Barrack Obama, Please Pick Hillary If You Want To Win ! by SeanT21(f): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2008
yes i change my mind. Hillary and Obama is a no-no.
Re: Barrack Obama, Please Pick Hillary If You Want To Win ! by subice(m): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2008
Obama doesn't need Hillary. There are better qualified people who would work effectively with him and help him achieve the things he needs to in the White House. I feel Hillary would be too busy trying to make a name for herself and be a distraction to Obama's administration. She's better off at someplace like the Supreme Court as suggested by a lot of analysts. All those talking about working class voters, don't forget that this was just a primary. Most of them would vote Democratic in November anyway. Besides, Hillary and Obama's policies are far more similar than either of them compared with McCain's and it's those policies the working class voters are voting for. Obama, should go for someone with National Security experience, if possible a woman. That's what McCain has been trying to nail Obama on and getting someone with such experience would really help counter that. By the way, did anybody see McCain's speech? That was a really terrible speech and he still has the courage to challenge Obama to a town hall debate every week?
Re: Barrack Obama, Please Pick Hillary If You Want To Win ! by dee02(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2008
He dont need no Hillary

Shez past her sell-by date!!
Re: Barrack Obama, Please Pick Hillary If You Want To Win ! by savanaha: 4:15am On Jun 05, 2008
dee02:

He don't need no Hillary

Shez past her sell-by date!!

grin grin
Re: Barrack Obama, Please Pick Hillary If You Want To Win ! by sheniqua: 4:32am On Jun 05, 2008
Sweet T:

Even though that speech she gave last night was bad, It's obvious you have no idea about electoral college. Hillary has emerged as a very strong ex candidate in the swing states. Obama can win a lot of votes but without the electoral college he will just be another Al gore scenario. Hillary can help Obama win the swing states like Pennsylvania, Ohio, W. Virginia, New Hampshire, Florida and even a southern state like Arkansas because she is from there. These swing states has a lot of senior citizens and blue collar workers that massively voted for Hillary. Obama needs someone that can wrestle the senior citizens and retirees votes from John McCain. And Hillary is the only that can do that right now. No Democrats can get elected to the white house without carrying Ohio, Florida or Pennsylvania. There is no way Hillary can be on the ticket and they lose Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania. No way. As much as she and Bill annoyed me, i think she has a good case to being a VP.

A vice president is supposed to be your subordinate, your right hand man/woman,your confidant and greatest ally if you will.
Do you see her playing any of those roles to a man she loathes so openly?
assuming she even pretends to be any of those, what shall we do to Bill ,his foul mouth and endless accompanied women drama?
They are both high risk jo

The voters in the states you mentioned are no fools.They see the same things we're seeing and if her pledged super delegates and die hard supporters of Bill and Hil can cross over in droves as they did last night, many of her 18 million voters would have switched their votes too if they could.
She is totally classless and she proved it last night.
let's see her finally disgraced out of office as she leaves on Friday.
She had the chance to be the VP nominee yesterday and she blew it.
Many of her die hard supporters have even acknowledged how ungracious she was with her drama last night.
It's ceased to be about her but she doesn't know it yet.
Barack will be a fool to be pressured into choosing her.
It's his choice and his alone
She has shown herself to be an arrogant witch.

If we all saw it and I'm sure Barack saw that too
Is that someone he should pick as a vice ?
absolutely not!
no wonder Bill goes outside to real women.
He has a fellow man in his hands
lipsrsealed
Re: Barrack Obama, Please Pick Hillary If You Want To Win ! by debosky(m): 4:40am On Jun 05, 2008
sheniqua:

no wonder Bill goes outside to real women.
He has a fellow man in his hands
lipsrsealed

grin grin grin so true!

Pick Hillary? If he's only interested in winning the election and not having a successful administration, then he should do it - that way he is virtually assured to win. But if he really wants to impact and make a change, drop her like a hot potato - she is just too much baggage. Like someone said last night, she is the antithesis of what Barack is, she is not change in any shape or form (apart from gender). Plus with her controlling tendencies and Bill's own drama, it would be three people trying to be president at once, a very messy situation.

Do not pick her, pick one of the upcoming white governors from Pennsylvania or thereabouts.
Re: Barrack Obama, Please Pick Hillary If You Want To Win ! by ima1(f): 4:48am On Jun 05, 2008
i think if he picks her she might screw up his chances of winning, alot of people agree like former president Jimmy Carter, he doesn't think Obama should pick her because they both have different views, and why is everyone trying to give Hillary VP spot as consolation prize, she needs to deal with her loss gracefully, Obama doesn't need her to win.
Re: Barrack Obama, Please Pick Hillary If You Want To Win ! by RThESlyR: 4:55am On Jun 05, 2008
Kathleen Sebelius of Kansas would be a great idea.
Re: Barrack Obama, Please Pick Hillary If You Want To Win ! by jaybee3(m): 8:19am On Jun 05, 2008
Reported on cnn dis morning dat hilary plans to “suspend” (not concede defeat) her campaign on sat.
Dat woman is 2 much of a risk 2 obama and she will only b on the ticket to satisfy her big ego.
I'm sure a lot of peolpe will be shocked if he gets her on his ticket.
Re: Barrack Obama, Please Pick Hillary If You Want To Win ! by McKren(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2008
Wanna know if Obama will pick Hillary??

Listen to those who Obama listen to, they include

1. Dick Durbin (Obama's no 1 political mentor)
2. Tom Dashcle
3. Ted Kennedy
4. Very recently Nancy Pelosi.
5. Most importantly Michelle Obama

None of these people think Obama-Clinton ticket is a good idea. The announcement of Caroline Kennedy as a member of Obama's VP vetting team is also no accident. Note that Caroline is no friend of Hillary.

I don't even think Obama needs any adviser to lecture him that if Hillary is VP she will always enter the whitehouse thinking I should have been the occupant.

If Obama picks Hillary as his VP then know that he is such a lame duck, 18 million voters or not.

If Obama's VP is a woman then know that it will be no other person than Kathleen Sebelius.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbam! Australia Opens Can Of Worms On MH17; Exonerate Russia. / 50 Dead, 1,300 Missing: Aftermath Of Hurricane Dorian In The Bahamas(Pic) / Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.