Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Does Any Non-muslim Like Maclatunji As A Mod Or Character? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Any Non-muslim Like Maclatunji As A Mod Or Character? (471 Views)

Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* / Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! / Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Does Any Non-muslim Like Maclatunji As A Mod Or Character? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2013
I have been wondering for some time if any non muslim have any element of likeness for maclatunji as a mod or character? I dont hav any beef with d guy but when someone forces/terrorize u against ur will, what do you think of the character/person? Lets have your views
Re: Does Any Non-muslim Like Maclatunji As A Mod Or Character? by AlfaB: 9:33am On Aug 12, 2013
there is one stupid christian called stiktlymi who can't get his nose out of mac's behind.
Re: Does Any Non-muslim Like Maclatunji As A Mod Or Character? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2013
Alfa-B:
there is one stupid christian called stiktlymi who can't get his nose out of mac's behind.

wow..although i hav never come across the username before..hmmm
Re: Does Any Non-muslim Like Maclatunji As A Mod Or Character? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2013
Alfa-B:

wow..@alpha B are u sure although i hav never come across the username stkylymi before..hmmm
Re: Does Any Non-muslim Like Maclatunji As A Mod Or Character? by AlfaB: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2013
joel lala:

wow..@alpha B are u sure although i hav never come across the username stkylymi before..hmmm

striktlymi: Hey Mac,

Despite our differences which sadly was imposed by Seun, I must say that I admire the way you have composed yourself thus far. For me, I believe it shows your level of maturity and I am getting to understand why you seem to be a favourite of Seun.

Yea, I know a number of persons (if not all) would disagree with this but still, despite all the hate posts and all, you have managed to keep your eyes focused on the task at hand. This is one trait a good leader cannot do without.

Kudos to you and Seun and I am indeed glad I got to see this side to your person. This does not mean that I agree with some of the decisions Seun made in the recent past (especially as it has to do with MMW and you being the temporary mod) but still you indeed have earned my respect.

https://www.nairaland.com/505782/questions-comments-complaints-talk-moderators/125
Re: Does Any Non-muslim Like Maclatunji As A Mod Or Character? by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2013
Alfa-B:

https://www.nairaland.com/505782/questions-comments-complaints-talk-moderators/125

am shocked..so d guy has already started bootlicking boko mac.

**faints**
Re: Does Any Non-muslim Like Maclatunji As A Mod Or Character? by gramci: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2013
grin grin

joel lala:

am shocked..so d guy has already started bootlicking boko mac.

**faints**

(1)

Man Dials 999 Because He Wants A Lift In Rain – And Policeoblige / Fani-kayode And Bianca Dated In The 80s – Omololu-olunloyo / First Among Equals - Primus Interparis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.