Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,915 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (200603 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ishilove:
You don show sey you no be learner grin grin

grin grin grin Na so naw. Make I pursue lababa go first before I come back come meet Alaba..... grin grin grin. That kind thing! cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
Goshen360:

grin grin grin Na so naw. Make I pursue lababa go first before I come back come meet Alaba..... grin grin grin. That kind thing! cool
Lol. You remind me an school mate of mine... undecided

Ojo is that you? undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. You remind me an school mate of mine... undecided

Ojo is that you? undecided

Aunty mi, e je fi Ojo sile, Goshen lemi o. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
Goshen360:

Aunty mi, e je fi Ojo sile, Goshen lemi o. grin grin grin
My one and only Goshen grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 12:00am On Aug 11, 2013
Ishilove:
My one and only Goshen grin grin grin

B'osewa ni yen o. Ori lo ma p'orun. grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by obialfa: 12:15am On Aug 11, 2013
Goshen and Ishilove, I think you are in the wrong area. Romance section is that way >>>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 11, 2013
obi alfa: Goshen and Ishilove, I think you are in the wrong area. Romance section is that way >>>>>>>>
www.nairaland.com/1392587/criteria-appointing-new-moderators-religion#17353633
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 11, 2013
Good day Mac,

Just popped in to say hi and wish you the best on your new job. I hope you have your good and bad cops (tbaba and vedaxcool) on the ready, to report and alert you to any negative comment on your style.

Abdulkabir, so long...

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ParisLove1: 7:08am On Aug 11, 2013
I've seen the latest threat they made and I think I understand Seun's decision to appoint him as moderator of this section. You would be a fool to ignore threats made by this people given the number of lives and properties that have been destroyed because their religion was allegedly insulted.

It even gets scarier when the so called moderates like tbaba are excusing the guy's action and defending him. So please let's cut him some slack.

I don't even know what to make of this one. It's probably nothing.
Muhammad Qasim: Look.. u will be saint at ur home .. But If anything U say Against My Holy Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H) u will be done for.. and first of all anyone who said anything to my Prophet Are Dead ..

https://www.nairaland.com/1113815/really-last-prophet-muhammad-jesus/1#17348196
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by INTERALIA(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2013
Good morning pals.Please if you have anybody
attending winners chapel as a FULL
member,convey this news!Our zonal pastor who
has been sick for over 7 months now of kidney
failure and appetitis B,cannot get assistance
from the church financially?why the politics of
not assisting in pretenses that all is well.we at
ZONE 2,DISTRICT 2,PROVINCE 28,REGION 12
LAGOS wish to express displeasure that the zone
is bitter with the leadership of WINNERS CHAPEL
INTERNATIONAL,FAITH TABERNACLE,OTTA.
NIGERIA.our pastors name is PASTOR
OLANREWAJU OGUNTAYO DAVID.the man is now
on oxygen support.we may relocate the zone if
nothing is done or if the pastor dies,...my
numbers are 08034822291,08028147899....the
pastor have spent over 4million at LAGOS STATE
TEACHING HOSPITAL(LASUTH)..JUST NEEDED
N9MILLION FOR KIDNEY TRANSPLANT AND
APPETITI B TREATMENT. HE has stopped working
since,please Nigerians kindly assist if God lay in
ur heart to share this infomation to both local
and international media houses and contact us
for validity at NO 9,oshineye street,orisunbare
idimu,close to akowonjo-lagos state..ZONE
2,DISTRICT 2,PROVINCE 28,REGION 12,LIVING
FAITH CHURCH ,WINNERS CHAPEL,CANNANLA
ND,OTA .the man is presently on OXYGEN
SUPPORT in for twice a week dialyses at
LASUTH...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by DejiYesufu(m): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2013
Will Maclatunji give me, DrummaBoy, the limit of my ban!

And if it is a life can I be informed!!

A simply PM,

Plssssssss...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by DejiYesufu(m): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2013
INTERALIA: Good morning pals.Please if you have anybody
attending winners chapel as a FULL
member,convey this news!Our zonal pastor who
has been sick for over 7 months now of kidney
failure and appetitis B,cannot get assistance
from the church financially?why the politics of
not assisting in pretenses that all is well.we at
ZONE 2,DISTRICT 2,PROVINCE 28,REGION 12
LAGOS wish to express displeasure that the zone
is bitter with the leadership of WINNERS CHAPEL
INTERNATIONAL,FAITH TABERNACLE,OTTA.
NIGERIA.our pastors name is PASTOR
OLANREWAJU OGUNTAYO DAVID.the man is now
on oxygen support.we may relocate the zone if
nothing is done or if the pastor dies,...my
numbers are 08034822291,08028147899....the
pastor have spent over 4million at LAGOS STATE
TEACHING HOSPITAL(LASUTH)..JUST NEEDED
N9MILLION FOR KIDNEY TRANSPLANT AND
APPETITI B TREATMENT. HE has stopped working
since,please Nigerians kindly assist if God lay in
ur heart to share this infomation to both local
and international media houses and contact us
for validity at NO 9,oshineye street,orisunbare
idimu,close to akowonjo-lagos state..ZONE
2,DISTRICT 2,PROVINCE 28,REGION 12,LIVING
FAITH CHURCH ,WINNERS CHAPEL,CANNANLA
ND,OTA .the man is presently on OXYGEN
SUPPORT in for twice a week dialyses at
LASUTH...

Open a new thread for this. I am sure people will respond accordingly. This thread is too obscure for such an information.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Tgirl4real(f): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
DejiYesufu: Will Maclatunji give me, DrummaBoy, the limit of my ban!

And if it is a life can I be informed!!

A simply PM,

Plssssssss...

Check your Drummaboy profile, you will see it there. It's usually not more than a day or 2.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorKun(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Check your Drummaboy profile, you will see it there. It's usually not more than a day or 2.

Day or two ban is what most reasonable moderators give, in Macbantunji's case he gives two weeks ban.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Purist(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
Today is Sunday. Will the mod kindly recommend this Christian topic for the home page? Thank you!

https://www.nairaland.com/1379535/bible-really-against-homosexuality-rabbis
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hey Mac,

Despite our differences which sadly was imposed by Seun, I must say that I admire the way you have composed yourself thus far. For me, I believe it shows your level of maturity and I am getting to understand why you seem to be a favourite of Seun.

Yea, I know a number of persons (if not all) would disagree with this but still, despite all the hate posts and all, you have managed to keep your eyes focused on the task at hand. This is one trait a good leader cannot do without.

Kudos to you and Seun and I am indeed glad I got to see this side to your person. This does not mean that I agree with some of the decisions Seun made in the recent past (especially as it has to do with MMW and you being the temporary mod) but still you indeed have earned my respect.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
striktlymi: Hey Mac,

Despite our differences which sadly was imposed by Seun, I must say that I admire the way you have composed yourself thus far. For me, I believe it shows your level of maturity and I am getting to understand why you seem to be a favourite of Seun.

Yea, I know a number of persons (if not all) would disagree with this but still, despite all the hate posts and all, you have managed to keep your eyes focused on the task at hand. This is one trait a good leader cannot do without.

Kudos to you and Seun and I am indeed glad I got to see this side to your person. This does not mean that I agree with some of the decisions Seun made in the recent past (especially as it has to do with MMW and you being the temporary mod) but still you indeed have earned my respect.

smh.....see slave

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorKun(m): 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
striktlymi: Hey Mac,

This guy is just pathetic undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by obialfa: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
let it be stiktly. You ain't getting the mod job.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
obi alfa: let it be stiktly. You ain't getting the mod job.

To be considered for the job, one would need to pretend to be a man for the people. The last I checked, members were asked to choose their mods. My post definitely does not scream MEMBERS PICK ME!!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by obialfa: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
striktlymi:

To be considered for the job, one would need to pretend to be a man for the people. The last I checked, members were asked to choose their mods. My post definitely does not scream MEMBERS PICK ME!!!

You are well aware that is not members that pick mods but Seun with the benediction of maclatunji. The guys you were just brown nosing.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
obi alfa:

You are well aware that is not members that chose mods but Seun with the benediction of maclatunji. The guy you were just brown nosing.

Let's walkthrough this...

Seun asked members to nominate those they want.

The choice would obviously come from the nominees otherwise all hell will be let loose.

To be a nominee you have to appeal to the sentiments of members.

Saying hi to Mac would make you public enemy number one to members.

I said more than hello to Mac.

I am already hated for it.

And you conclude that I did that to become a mod? undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tobechi20(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
Skrtymi, if u were offered the mod post,would u accept?

Are u interested in a way?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
tobechi20: Skrtymi, if u were offered the mod post,would u accept?

Are u interested in a way?

It depends!!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
Paris_Love: I've seen the latest threat they made and I think I understand Seun's decision to appoint him as moderator of this section. You would be a fool to ignore threats made by this people given the number of lives and properties that have been destroyed because their religion was allegedly insulted.

It even gets scarier when the so called moderates like tbaba are excusing the guy's action and defending him. So please let's cut him some slack.

I don't even know what to make of this one. It's probably nothing.

https://www.nairaland.com/1113815/really-last-prophet-muhammad-jesus/1#17348196
Muhammad Qasim can kiss my fine African asss.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
@ the religious ones who have been shouting since:

you are embarassing your religion.

matt 22

15 Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk.

16 And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.

17 Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?

18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?

19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.

20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?

21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

@ the irreligious ones who have been making all manner of threats and going bonkers over an internet forum:

get help, you need it.

just saying.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mcfynest(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
seun osewa pls i beg thee. remove tunji as mod for religious section pls. have you noticed that most new post are not the one created by known people and the ones created are just total waste of time. it is because people are bored seeing tunji as a moderator. pls before tomorrow pls remove tunji. thank you
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by obialfa: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
striktlymi:

It depends!!!

There!!!

I knew it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
obi alfa:

There!!!

I knew it.

No you don't!!!

Your conclusion falls short.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Pygru: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
striktlymi:

It depends!!!
angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.