Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. (16098 Views)

Airtel is No 1 Data scammer -Airtel Should Be Banned From Selling Data / The Best Tecno Phones In The First Quarter Of 2015 / Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by SamConquer(m): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
Yungwizzzy: that's why I like my tecno oo no body dey folo us hold ground
Abi? We no get enemies at all! We too much! grin
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by kenbee(f): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
ok
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by slinkman(m): 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
samsung d best..
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by Sunymoore(m): 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
Youngzedd: Clear throat, finally..
you hit d fp after 10000000000 posts
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by caukerzee(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
USA = Biggest hipocrits. When samsung won the patent infrigment case against apple, the ban was veoted by Obamma and his goverment. Now this? Good thing is the devices in question are not samsung's cash cows. It is clear that Apple is falling and they are desperate to get back to the top(which will never happen anyway). Samsung is number one and that will stay for a very long time. If there is any company that will take that number one spot from samsung, its certainly not apple. Apple will sink like Blackberry.
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by tohsin94(m): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
naija go welcome u anytime
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by Hernadez99: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ominiriches: No mather what, nokia remains the king of all phones. Sekina.
Effect of Weed!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
seedord247:

Brooo change your signature dem don remove your ban.

And also who dey use BB for america?

Lol, People still use BB in America by the way i will setup a committee to consider if my signature will be removed.
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by Ignatio(m): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2013

What is Nokia in the smart Phone ? It can't even challenge small Techno.
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by moscobabs(m): 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
make dey ban them here in Nija jare....den dey do bad phones and sell them for us at big price.TECNO i hail thee jare
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by mrdrizzy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ignatio:

What is Nokia in the smart Phone ? It can't even challenge small Techno.
nigga it all balls down to os,if nt for os,u wont even have d willpower to say dis crap!..who is f7 compare to lumia 820(if both are using same os)

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by deols(f): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
Samsung all d way.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
WRITERSTAB: Oya techno tyns.
18+ only read www.writerstab.

i have a dream. that one day TECNO will take over the U.S. market.

rewind 2 weeks back, i was looking at my friend's I-phone 4s, it looked childish compared with my TECNO F7.
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by mrofficial(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
Soon, Apple will be a thing of yankee.
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
seunlayi: DOES THIS AFFECT TECHNO?

No sir, we are immune to I-pple virus
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2013

permit me to disagree...
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
Nigeria should learn.
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by Defaramade(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
For your village abi...
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by begwong: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
So samsung una ma dey infringe on copyright?
when TECNO just use one of una keyboard una run go court.
what goes around....
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by oladapo83: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2013

pls 4 God sake, don't mention nokia wen gud fones r being discussed. Thanks
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by Youngtekkey(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
oladapo83:

pls 4 God sake, don't mention nokia wen gud fones r being discussed. Thanks
are u saying nokia is not a good phone huh huh i disagree but seriously nokia is vast becoming thing of the pa(r)st team tecno
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by vcvibes(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
Promhize: US ahhh us! us!
The other time samsung won a case to stop the sales of some older iphones, the government vetoed it, now they can now ban samsung. Well what is my headache about it, but US is such an hypocrite.
Well its good news that in some years to come china's economy will be larger than that of the US, that's if they don't accuse china of oppressing it citizens and invade in a bid that they are fighting for human right or arm opposition (rebel).
What amazes me is how they've turned rebels into such a legal group.

And its obvious (without sentiments) that samsung phones are the most innovative and best. And that is obvious in the number they have sold already. Apple should stop disturbing themselves, china's population alone more than quadruple US' own.

In two months alone s4 sales has hit over 20million, Apple and the US govt there's no stopping samsung. #samsungforlife.
samsung is made in south korea not china
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by ababs001: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
the fact is that the government needs to protect companies owned by her citizens regardless of the method used to achieve this.samsung is growing bigger day by day and if care is nt taken apple will b relegated just like ibm unless they improve innovatively which they are known for.i believe our government too shld introduce stringent policy(s) to reduce the power of this fraud company called mtn and empower our own glo.ng.rather than watch the S.A government making business enviroment difficult for we nigerians in there country.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by veraobi: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
The other time samsung won a case to stop the sales of some older iphones, the government vetoed it, now they can now ban samsung. Well what is my headache about it, but US is such an hypocrite.
Well its good news that in some years to come china's economy will be larger than that of the US, that's if they don't accuse china of oppressing it citizens and invade in a bid that they are fighting for human right or arm opposition (rebel).

And its obvious (without sentiments) that samsung phones are the most innovative and best. And that is obvious in the number they have sold already. Apple should stop disturbing themselves, china's population alone more than quadruple US' own.

In two months alone s4 sales has hit over 20million, Apple and the US govt there's no stopping samsung. #samsungforlife.
guy I wuld like u 2open a thread on this issue. Is becoming 2much 4 US Sponsoring rebels, al quider, Taliban n terrorism.
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by HARDDON: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
apple keeps filing law suit while Samsung keeps the innovation machine kicking.....

apple is totally losing it...when last did they release a product again plz? the only time i get to hear about apple now, is law court

losing steam, losing ideas

1 Like

Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by tttye(f): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
Techno baba!!! 3gbosa 4techno
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
vcvibes: samsung is made in south korea not china
I know. Just trying to make a point.
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by lastpage: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
donlyone: Apple wll always have its way in the US. When they win a case they get paid, when they lost the last suit, the president vetos the decision. Later the US will claim to be a beacon of Equallity and fairness.

Its a shame really.

Thank you for this "summary"! kiss kiss

Thing is, just like Blackberry (Canadian RIM Corp), Apple will eventually die a "slow death" if it continues with its "closed-door, exclusion policy".

Think about it, as recent as 2009, half of all smart phones were Blackberry (50%! l think the figure could still be as high as that today, in our dear old Nigeria!! shocked grin ).

Today, Blackberry commands just 3% of worldwide smart phones while "Android-based phones and Apple I-Phones" have surged dramatically.

You might ask: What killed the Blackberry? Despite being the choice phone for business peeps?
Well, it is that "closed-shop" mentality that makes it difficult to integrate with other O.S and other devices.

In their head at Blackberry, they think that by making it impossible to "plug-in" into their device, (it is just incompatible with any other thing that is not Blackberry) they think they can maintain a strangle-hold on the users!

Well, history has shown that if you prevent "integration and compatibility" on your device, sooner than later, it will become obsolete!

Microsoft was doing the same thing with its Windows phones (and with its windows before it started to relax things a bit) .... and guess what, its almost dead now! grin grin

I wish Apple good luck in the coming years as Samsung /Android phones take over. wink wink

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by HARDDON: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
tttye: Techno baba!!! 3gbosa 4techno

chinko pass chinko, throw that thrash in the waste bin
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by chenu(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
HARDDON:

chinko pass chinko, throw that thrash in the waste bin
weting dis one d talk
Re: Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S. by loswhite(m): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2013

it took a whole 2 months to sell 20 million s4 and u think it was impressive...smh 4 ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. / Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire / Does It Mean No Internet Service Provision For Those With 2/3g Phones On Ntel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.