Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

An Appeal To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Appeal To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. (950 Views)

I May Quit Nairaland Today / I Want To Apologize For My Nuisance , I Hereby Quit Nairaland..bye Guys / I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Appeal To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. by Vivly(f): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
Are you tired of nairaland?
Were you unjustly banned?
Are you involved in a squabble on nairaland?
Are you the butt of e-bullies?
Do you hate the mods?
Infact, do you want to quit nairaland?
If your answer is yes, them we are on the right track because this appeal is for you.
THE APPEAL.
Inasmuch as you want to quit, you know nairaland has contributed something positive in your life. For that minute reason, I want to plead with those wishing to quit nairaland to please stop opening threads telling us you want to leave nairaland. If you want to quit, just quit. It is that simple. If you have made up your mind to go, i wonder what other nairaland members can do to change it. Just lawa like that sharpaly. So you wont start corrupting the minds of newbies here.
And sef, shame no dey catch some of una eh?. Una go sey una wan go but yet dey log in they read una own thread. Haba.
Re: An Appeal To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. by ajasbaba(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
anoda jobless lady.i pray you find a job
Re: An Appeal To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. by Vivly(f): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
ajas baba: anoda jobless lady.i pray you find a job
Why are you hating, are you one of the quitters?
Re: An Appeal To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. by tpia5: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
I tire.

I guess they want people to beg them not to go?

One goodbye thread is enough for all the goodbyes, why una dey waste bandwidth, gosh.

Maybe they're testing their popularity or something?
Re: An Appeal To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lol this sounds like a advertisement
Re: An Appeal To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. by Afrocatalyst: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
adaobi123: Lol this sounds like a advertisement
i dnt tink so. It happens.
Re: An Appeal To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. by 190theclown: 2:12am On Sep 04, 2013
ajas baba: anoda jobless lady.i pray you find a job

rotfl grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Weather In Your Area / edit: Why Is My User Id Changed? A 24 Hours ultimatum To Revert It Back. / Faces Of Popular Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.