Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interested In Moderating This Section? (8886 Views)

Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? / What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! / Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Hernadez99: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
Like I said before,the most competent people for this Job are:-
1)Idowuogbo
2)Obadiah777
3)SexKillz

But if Seun does not want any of these 3 mentioned above,I think Abu Mikey wink should be the best Candidate!!

I hereby nominate and declare Abu Mikey interested for this Job!!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hernadez99: Like I said before,the most competent people for this Job are:-
1)Idowuogbo
2)Obadiah777
3)SexKillz

But if Seun does not want any of these 3 mentioned above,I think Abu Mikey wink should be the best Candidate!!

I hereby nominate and declare Abu Mikey interested for this Job!!
you are abu mikey aren't you?

-_______-

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by drdams: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Persuasive will and ability..
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by drdams: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Persuasive will and ability..
A will 2 fufill all "right-eousness", a will not 2 b seen as a proud fellow, a will nt 2 let her followers down!!
striktlymi:

What matters is that she is willing and able.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Hernadez99: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Chibuebem: you are abu mikey aren't you?

-_______-
Me aint hiding the Truth!!!

My Signature can Tell!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Syncan(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
striktlymi:

What matters is that she is willing and able.

I have a problem with the word in bold for Ishilove, seing this: https://www.nairaland.com/1369460/pope-francis-forgive-twitter-followers/1#16974493
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
Syncan:

I have a problem with the word in bold for Ishilove, seing this: https://www.nairaland.com/1369460/pope-francis-forgive-twitter-followers/1#16974493

Agreed, it's rather not a pleasant remark to Catholics but still it did not break any rules (strictly speaking). I should know, considering that I am a Catholic too.

JeSoul had her fair share of Catholic bashing but still turned out to be a great mod. wink
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by drdams: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
When did u bcom her mouth piece? Aw do u measure ability?
striktlymi:
Agreed, it's rather not a pleasant remark to Catholics but still it did not break any rules (strictly speaking). I should know, considering that I am a Catholic too.

JeSoul had her fair share of Catholic bashing but still turned out to be a great mod. wink
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
dr dams: When did u bcom her mouth piece? Aw do u measure ability?

1) I became her mouthpiece the moment she took our advice to indicate interest in becoming one of the mod.

2) Through my experience with people.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by drdams: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Kk. Gud, nw "catholic is a Joke" isnt dat too xpensive for a mistake even as a prospective moderator?

If it were slip of thumb, I do believe there is a modify icon/option on any NL post..
striktlymi:

1) I became her mouthpiece the moment she took our advice to indicate interest in becoming one of the mod.

2) Through my experience with people.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
dr dams: Kk. Gud, nw "catholic is a Joke" isnt dat too xpensive for a mistake even as a prospective moderator?

If it were slip of thumb, I do believe there is a modify icon/option on any NL post..

A number of posts were hidden in that thread. If her comment was against any known rule (strictly speaking) it would have been hidden.

#He who has posted without infringing on any rule should cast the first post grin

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
acidosis™:
I'd love to be a mod soon..

But Religion section is not a place for me..

The posters on the section already have an existing cabal.. One that will drain any individual not found on their list. Most of whom are 2006 - 2009 registered members.
These set of cabal believes any registered member (after 2009) not found on their list is either immature or not intelligent enough to moderate the section.

I therefore urge all aspiring mods to look elsewhere...
Save yourself the insults from unknown individuals..

Bow out of the impossible and let the cabal lead themselves to wherever they want to go...

Acidosis.
my guy forget the issue of cabal. Myself&these pple made the section hot and very interesting. People learnt alot back then from both sides.

We had very intelligent discourses. fought and played together etc All of a sudden, they left and this section became boring.

We dont have great topics any more.

We need to bring back those experiences. This can be done by someone with charisma cos this section is very volatile. Any error can lead to world war 3. grin We need to bring back the likes of
tonyeb
Justcool
Mnwankwo
Madmax
myjoe
Pastor Aio
Noetic
Inesq
Deepsight
Huxley
Jagunlabi
viaro
joagbaje
mabel
grace5
olaadegbu
Nezan
Godson
Nuclearboy
imhotemp
etc

This place was a fun place to be despite our differences. We would argue and argue till we get tired.

Honestly i dont know what to say again. I feel like crying grin

I hope you now understand. cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by drdams: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
That a post wasnt hidden means it stands valid from d ethical point of view? As xtians, we all know such statement only show segregation btw us.
Here, d oda religion stand 2 c us as confused!!
striktlymi:

A number of posts were hidden in that thread. If her comment was against any known rule (strictly speaking) it would have been hidden.

#He who has posted without infringing on any rule should cast the first post grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
dr dams: That a post wasnt hidden means it stands valid from d ethical point of view? As xtians, we all know such statement only show segregation btw us.
Here, d oda religion stand 2 c us as confused!!

The post in question was directed at the Catholic church. I am a Catholic and should be the one to complain. wink
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by HezronLorraine(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Guys please what do you think about this thread please.
www.nairaland.com/1394936/suggestions-on-going-religious-section-reforms
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by An0nimus: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
dr dams you and ishilove had something in the past?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by drdams: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ok, I am nt a catholic? Ok catholic is r nt xtians? Ok u r d only catholic?
Lets b objective..
striktlymi:

The post in question was directed at the Catholic church. I am a Catholic and should be the one to complain. wink
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by drdams: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Not @ all.. She doesnt even know me.. Bt we r jst being logical
An0nimus: dr dams you and ishilove had something in the past?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
dr dams: Ok, I am nt a catholic? Ok catholic is r nt xtians? Ok u r d only catholic?
Lets b objective..

Then be objective!!!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by tpia5: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
toba:

Honestly i dont know what to say again. I feel like crying grin

Jesus Christ.

Smh.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by tobechi20(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
An0nimus: dr dams you and ishilove had something in the past?

yea,he's his ex boyfriend. She dumped him
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
tobechi20:

Jeez, I never knew I had so many 'ex-boyfriends' on NL, most of whom I don't even know undecided
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ishilove:
Jeez, I never knew I had so many 'ex-boyfriends' on NL, most of whom I don't even know undecided
lolz
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by An0nimus: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
dr dams: Not @ all.. She doesnt even know me.. Bt we r jst being logical
I see. It looks like some witch-hunt from where I'm standingsmiley. You have a right to your opinion anyways just that at the end of the day the Ogas have the final say regardless of what goes on in this thread. They'll pick who they feel is best for the job.

2 Likes

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by drdams: 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
U shud b d 1 vying 4 d mod position. U r so opinionated.
striktlymi:

Then be objective!!!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by drdams: 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
I luv constructive arguments, its anoda phase of learning
An0nimus:
I see. It looks like some witch-hunt from where I'm standingsmiley. You have a right to your opinion anyways just that at the end of the day the Ogas have the final say regardless of what goes on in this thread. They'll pick who they feel is best for the job.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by drdams: 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Olobe!
tobechi20:

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Syncan(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
striktlymi:

Quit trying too hard bro, I can't see much interest in the Job, I'm sure Seun is looking your side now. Let me leave it at that.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Syncan(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
striktlymi:

Well, you just reminded me of tpia@'s observation here :https://www.nairaland.com/1393845/apologies-new-appointment/4#17378757
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Syncan(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
striktlymi:

Then be objective!!!

I doubt your objectivity at this point in time, my trust will resume after the Mod's appointment is over. Thanks.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by drdams: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
As i said, he is nt objective , e is only opinionated.
Syncan:

I doubt your objectivity at this point in time, my trust will resume after the Mod's appointment is over. Thanks.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 14, 2013
dr dams: U shud b d 1 vying 4 d mod position. U r so opinionated.

I still do not see how the above relates to being objective. Or isn't objectivity the place we left off?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? / 10 Ways Atheism Qualify As A Religion / Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.