Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? (2267 Views)

I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. / Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? / When Unbeliever Appears To Be More Blessed Than You Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by Obadiah77(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
Before joining forum in 2014, I used to be a God fearing devoted Christian. I don't take the Bible for joke.
I would read the Bible and pray every morning and before going to bed.

At first, before joining nairaland, I never thought there is anyone in this world that will come out to say he doesn't believe in any God. Infact, I got to know the word atheist on this forum. I wasn't aware of anything related to it before.

I hated atheist. I hate the way they talk and used to think that satan had taken over there mysterious life.

But each time atheist debate my fellow religionst on this section, they tend to always win and at the end render the arguments of my fellow theist useless.
I decide to start reading the Bible on my own. I would pray hard for understanding. I have tried most times not to question God In those verse where God ordered Moses to commit genocide but I see myself being hypocrite for calling Allah a blood thirsty God for ordering is slaves to kill for him. I see both Allah and the biblical God to be one goddamn terrorist.

To cut the long story short as I am not good in writing long epistles. It wasn't easy abandoning my faith,. I have read and prayed, but each time I come to this section and read some of this post by all these unbelievers I get more confused to the extent that I think everything in this world doesn't make sense.

I have read most of johnnydon's post and I can tell he is one of those that shattered my faith cry embarassed
Sonoflucifer' is another bastard. Frank17 logic boy
Plaeton weag96 and so on am.may Yahweh burn you all in hell for turning us away from him.
Ha there is a guy named joseph1013 that guy really to me is the most convincing unbeliever on here. My problem started when I clicked on his thread.. Nawa o, I don't read my Bible again and pray like before. I now see every God believer a fool.. Going to church is... cry cry cry.

Who is your favorite unbeliever?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by orunto27: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
Confession of a witch

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 22, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by HomoSapiien: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2016
Well I like sonofLucifer. With his funny monik-r and his funny threads, I just can't stop reading his posts.
I like pastoraio too. The guy is too intelligent.

I'm not an atheist.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by HomoSapiien: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2016
orunto27:
Confession of a witch
grin
Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by CoolUsername: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2016
orunto27:
Confession of a witch
-__________-
Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by joseph1013: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
[b]Ah...I'm in the company of great minds here.

I loved Frosbel as a religionist. He was brilliant. With time, he became honest with himself and was torn between the two lines. During his last days here, he leaned more towards the atheist side and became a nightmare to believers. Sadly, he has deactivated his moniker. I miss him.

There was this guy I could no longer remember. Longtimers here would remember a guy that was always debating frosbel those days. He was really good with logic. He also deactivated his moniker, I think.

Right now, johnydon22 is the man. He's rightly (about) the most loved guy here. He blows my mind with his method of breaking things down. He's very convincing

My favourite guy is PastorAIO. Dude would be a great chess player if he majored in it. Coolheaded. He has a way of making you acknowledge your delusions yourself without saying too much.

"If I see farther than others, it's because I stand on the shoulders of giants."

Much love, OP.
[/b]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by HCpaul(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Jonhydon22
The Guy really tried when it comes to convincing Christians.
I debated with him several times but I couldn't win him.

Am still planning on how to win his soul for Christ cuz I may even use that as a vow in church.

Ifenes too.... But the guy had dropped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 23, 2016
Those guys could be interesting. I don't know who's 'worse off' amongst them.

God is unfathomable & the boss, it is a utter waste of time trying to question or understand him.
Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by lepasharon(f): 2:30am On Apr 23, 2016
Aww OP welcome to reason

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by ifenes(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2016
HCpaul:
Jonhydon22
The Guy really tried when it comes to convincing Christians.
I debated with him several times but I couldn't win him.

Am still planning on how to win his soul for Christ cuz I may even use that as a vow in church.

Ifenes too.... But the guy had dropped.

I'm surprised you are still following that dull religion. Thought you were the brightest of the "deluded ones" angry

Amberon11 tried,he was going to call me and convince me. I asked a few colleagues at work that one of their colonial student was going to call and convince them and myself to accept Jesus. They all laughed and anticipated the deluded dude. Fortunately he didn't. It would have been nice for them to tell him how Jesus was used to rip off our economy. You can give it a go if you want. I will pass the phone to a Jew and then an English. Teach them the ways of their ancestors,since you don't like yours smiley

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by Amberon11: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2016
Lmao!!! You're not so smart after all.

You seem to have forgotten the topic of that discussion. Convince you to follow Jesus?? Hell nah!

I'm a christian, yh but I don't go about convincing people to follow christ. That's not what Christians do and that's definitely not what Christianity is about. I'll stop for now.

PS: if you were not so "deluded", perhaps you'd have noticed that amberon was feminine. bye!!
ifenes:

I'm surprised you are still following that dull religion. Thought you were the brightest of the "deluded ones" angry

Amberon11 tried,he was going to call me and convince me. I asked a few colleagues at work that one of their colonial student was going to call and convince them and myself to accept Jesus. They all laughed and anticipated the deluded dude . Fortunately he didn't. It would have been nice for them to tell him how Jesus was used to rip off our economy. You can give it a go if you want. I will pass the phone to a Jew and then an English. Teach them the ways of their ancestors,since you don't like yours smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by ifenes(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2016
Amberon11:
Lmao!!! You're not so smart after all.

You seem to have forgotten the topic of that discussion. Convince you to follow Jesus?? Hell nah!

I'm a christian, yh but I don't go about convincing people to follow christ. That's not what Christians do and that's definitely not what Christianity is about. I'll stop for now.

PS: if you were not so "deluded", perhaps you'd have noticed that amberon was feminine. bye!!

You are a liar just like your Jewish false son of god. That's enough evidence it was you and not a female.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2016
Hmmm...I have been here on Nairaland with some monikers and now I'm here again.

Well...Johnydon22 awes me. There was a time I wished I had all the knowledge he has about religion (and also science) .

Plaetton ridicules theists a lot. Ifness, pegan9ja etc.

Folykaze was the first atheist I knew. I debated with him on 2go, then on Facebook and believe me...he is damn harsh with his job. Well,he created doubts in me. He posted a link from Nairaland on Facebook during one of our debates and that was how I got here.
And now, I have been changed. I was afraid, now I'm not. I'm not an atheist though, but I speak as one. I am a theist...Lols.

Anyway...I'm still learning.
I am afraid of segregation now in school and also those religious girls don't wanna date a guy who isn't religious. So this semester, I would try and go undercover. I need a bae and finding someone around you with same inclination is not easy to come by.

To conclude...if God asks who did this to me, I would call out Folykaze then all you unbelievers on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by Judas2013: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by Amberon11: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2016
Lmao.... ifeness you really aren't smart are you?

What have I lied about? pls spot the lie.

Hey, I never denied saying I would call you!
The topic of discussion is clear as seen below. I wasnt going to call to convince you to follow Christ, I was going to call based on the convo at that time.

How does that change the fact that I'm a girl?
ifenes:

You are a liar just like your Jewish false son of god. That's enough evidence it was you and not a female.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by ifenes(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Amberon11:
Lmao.... ifeness you really aren't smart are you?

What have I lied about? pls spot the lie.

Hey, I never denied saying I would call you!
The topic of discussion is clear as seen below. I wasnt going to call to convince you to follow Christ, I was going to call based on the convo at that time.

How does that change the fact that I'm a girl?

What else would you call for if not to discuss about me going to hell. Does it matter if you were male or female? Your profile doesn't say you are female. Who is not being smart here? Oh except you believe Allah is the true god? Thought you said you are a christian? You go both ways? wow!
Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
TheAgba:
Hmmm...I have been here on Nairaland with some monikers and now I'm here again.

Well...Johnydon22 awes me. There was a time I wished I had all the knowledge he has about religion (and also science) .

Plaetton ridicules theists a lot. Ifness, pegan9ja etc.

Folykaze was the first atheist I knew. I debated with him on 2go, then on Facebook and believe me...he is damn harsh with his job. Well,he created doubts in me. He posted a link from Nairaland on Facebook during one of our debates and that was how I got here.
And now, I have been changed. I was afraid, now I'm not. I'm not an atheist though, but I speak as one. I am a theist...Lols.

Anyway...I'm still learning.
I am afraid of segregation now in school and also those religious girls don't wanna date a guy who isn't religious. So this semester, I would try and go undercover. I need a bae and finding someone around you with same inclination is not easy to come by.

To conclude...if God asks who did this to me, I would call out Folykaze then all you unbelievers on NL.

When are you going to introduce me to your brother who has supernatural power?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
I doubt everything about religion since I was young. But I never speak out till 2009 when I visited Nairaland. I was reading Logicboy post, argument and philosophy. I did this very early in the morning when late in the night before going to bed. I dont really know how he did it but I found myself charging against my religious friends.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by Amberon11: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
"Amberon" should have suggested I was female.

Lol lol lol

Really? hell? Is that the only thing you've deduced so far from Christians and Christianity?
ifenes:

What else would you call for if not to discuss about me going to hell. Does it matter if you were male or female? Your profile doesn't say you are female. Who is not being smart here? Oh except you believe Allah is the true god? Thought you said you are a christian? You go both ways? wow!
Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

When are you going to introduce me to your brother who has supernatural power?

When I get to heaven. By then you would be roasting in Hellfire.

...So you recognise me huh?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
TheAgba:

When I get to heaven. By then you would be roasting in Hellfire.

...So you recognise me huh?

Heaven dey fall, I no fit afraid because we plenty.

I remember babys with hand like that of a duck

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Heaven dey fall, I no fit afraid because we plenty.
I remember babys with hand like that of a duck
That kinda description would come from a tailess rat.
Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by UyiIredia(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
OMG obadiah77 is taken.
Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by Obadiah77(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
UyiIredia:
OMG obadiah77 is taken.
Not the same as the obadaih777 you used to know.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by Obadiah77(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
joseph1013:
[b]Ah...I'm in the company of great minds here.

I loved Frosbel as a religionist. He was brilliant. With time, he became honest with himself and was torn between the two lines. During his last days here, he leaned more towards the atheist side and became a nightmare to believers. Sadly, he has deactivated his moniker. I miss him.

There was this guy I could no longer remember. Longtimers here would remember a guy that was always debating frosbel those days. He was really good with logic. He also deactivated his moniker, I think.

Right now, johnydon22 is the man. He's rightly (about) the most loved guy here. He blows my mind with his method of breaking things down. He's very convincing

My favourite guy is PastorAIO. Dude would be a great chess player if he majored in it. Coolheaded. He has a way of making you acknowledge your delusions yourself without saying too much.

"If I see farther than others, it's because I stand on the shoulders of giants."

Much love, OP.
[/b]

Thanks sir.
Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by UyiIredia(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Obadiah77:

Not the same as the obadaih777 you used to know.

Too bad. I miss him. No wonda we stopped seeing you. You were wrestling with all that atheist crap.
Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by K9blunt(f): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Op, its from Nl I was able to have confidence in speaking out.

But my personality is unfortunately not OK enough for arguments and debates.

So I keep my thoughts to myself excerpt I want to look for trouble. grin

Johnnydon is one hell of a good debater with knowledge I can't believe he's a Nigerian!

Plaetton and logicboy are crazy guys that just makes you pity theist and their stupidity (no offence)

Folykaze is more or less a MR Hyde and Dr Jekyll, yea you won't really want to argue with him...

Mosquito! There is no insecticide for his stings, I won't go there if I were a theist grin

There are more of them o..

But am glad my confidence is free and its all thanks to them grin grin angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by ifenes(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Amberon11:
"Amberon" should have suggested I was female.

Lol lol lol

Really? hell? Is that the only thing you've deduced so far from Christians and Christianity?

Amberon is a name of a well known Traffic management company. Does it mean anything? Do you have a traditional name at all? What could you have spoken about?
Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Anyway the only atheists I really admire are Kay17 , AgentofAllah , plaetton and dalaman . I dont take the rest seriously but I'm cool with them

Well . To be honest I tried searching for the profile of the most convincing atheist on Nairaland and here's what I found :

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by sonofluc1fer: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Anyway the only atheists I really admire are Kay17 , AgentofAllah , plaetton and dalaman . I dont take the rest seriously but I'm cool with them

Well . To be honest I tried searching for the profile of the most convincing atheist on Nairaland and here's what I found :
Be honest. I'm top of your list. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by wolesmile(m): 2:36am On Mar 03, 2017
Recently I started falling in love with akintom too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Famous Non-muslims Said About Islam And Prophet Muhammad PBUH / Buddhist! Come In / Wife Catches Pastor Having Sex With Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.