Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online (19763 Views)

Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others / Pope Francis To Allow Priests To Forgive Women Who Had Abortions / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by Zonacom(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
Okija_juju: WOW!!

Whilst others are still debating wether using an e-bible was okay, the catholic church has taken it 5 steps ahead!! So now I can pork a babe and just tweet my sins to the Priest and be forgiven instantly!! I love this.. Sinning has never been better.. grin

#Pope, #Vatican #FatherArinze"In nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte"
Father Forgive me for I have sinned..
Not everyone that goes for the normal catholic confession you know, ends up being forgiven. Without contrition, your sins remain with you. Contrition, confession and satisfaction makes up the sacrament of penance.
...However, like i earlier said, i dont like this new development.
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by demelza: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bless me Father because I just acquired a new sugar Daddy!
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by k10: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
this is very good for those ppl that hurl insults at others on the road, you can quickly pick up your phone and ask for forgiveness
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by theripper3: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
He doesn't have such power to forgive sins. Why all these base level christainity of Mary and the Pope when u have an advocate in the Father?

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by Emmzalon: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
Go take uncountable stroke of whips,wear the crown of thorns,let em shook u a sword den die on d cross of calvary. Den u can cum and 4give sins..bt until den,leave Jesus to his utmost responsibility sir.

6 Likes

Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by Neduzze5(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
nice dev
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by Zonacom(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
frosbel: The POPE has no POWER to forgive Sins.

smiley
Jesus breathed on his apostles and said 'receive the holy spirit, if you forgive men's sin, they are forgiven. If you retain them they are retained'.
The pope, just like everyother priest can forgive sins, once the penitent makes a good confession

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
Lincence to Sin the more
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by Jeezyy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
smh...end times tins...Lord have mercy
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by ZN2: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
As a sinner who's probably gonna sin again. What can I say? grin grin
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by maskid(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
HMM. I NO FIT SHOUT OOOO.
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by danny301: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
This Pope needs to give his life to Christ and begin to attend foundation class with a believing church in order to be taught the truth in the word instead of misleading gullible people who do not know the way of eternal life.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by mascot87(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
JOhn 20:23 says (after d resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ and d disciple s of Christ were in d upper room, 21 says then said Jesus to them i.e the disciples,peace be unto you:as my father hath sent me, even so send I you. 22 and when he had said this, he breathed on them and said unto them, recieve ye the holy spirit 23:whose soever sins ye remit,they are remitted unto them;and whose soever sins ye retain,they are retained.) The priests,bishop and pope are d representatives of Christ disciples on earth and this obligations has been assigned to them to continue the laid down instruction of Christ.The church picks the act of confession from john 20:23 since Christ himself gave them the authority. The mysterious part of it is the the priests, bishops or pope cannot forgive themselves of there sins, they have to go to other priests for confession.Remember that the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ is passed on from generation to generation and no ONE nor the power from the pit of hell can stop it.

7 Likes

Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by Cultured(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Religious bigots and their hypocrite life styles - since you all agree that it's proper and effectual for pope/priests to grant someone forgiveness, then how come you all sees it as an abomination when government pardons criminals like in the case of DSP Alamieyeseigha , Bode Gorge etc .

5 Likes

Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by WukedP(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
dridowu: e-forgiveness
grin
dridowu: e-forgiveness
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by maskid(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
Meanin the more data plan u have, the less sin u HAVE. interesting... wey my etisalat line sef?
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by ZN2: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
You both have nothing to say but still hit the reply button? angry angry

Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by Decryptor(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
Roman Catholics are so deluded! ONLY GOD HAS THE POWER TO FORGIVE SINS AND NOT A MERE MAN LIKE THE POPE!
Read Mark 2:7 and 1 John 1:9

To see more about the fallacy and deceptiveness of the Roman catholic church...visit www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0082/0082_01.asp
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by Afrok(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
Neva read it in d Bible dt our sins can be forgiven tru technology. Moreover if U sin against God, who is d Pope to forgive U ur sins against God... A mortal created by immortal God. Soon dey will change d Lord's Prayer to: Our pope who hath in Rome, Jorge Mario Bergoglio is thy name thy reign come. Thy will be done as the first Jesuit, the first pope from the Americas and d first from the Southern Hemisphere. Give us this Mb for our daily browse and forgive us our sins nd trespasses on twitter as we forgive those who tweets against us, lead us not into internet fraud but deliver us from hackers.... Finish d prayer. If U ar confuse about forgiveness, read dis bible verses: Micah 7:18-19; Hebrew 8:12; Acts 3:19; 1 John 1:9; Colossians 1:4 and many more...
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by WukedP(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
Neduzze5: Bless me father for I have sinned

Here are the lists of my sins:

https://www.nairaland.com/1228984/new-dawn

grin grin
Nairaland o.... Una no go keee person grin
Neduzze5: Bless me father for I have sinned

Here are the lists of my sins:

https://www.nairaland.com/1228984/new-dawn

grin grin
Nairaland o.... Una no go keee person
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by Ishilove: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
The Catholic Church is a big joke.
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by ItMilly(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
wordcat: Lol so people stil talk abt pugatory
My dear It does exist and the earlier u start realizing dat tHe better for u
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by Youngzedd(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
CATHOLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE TOO MUCH grin grin grin grin grin.

Soon facebook will join.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by Youngzedd(m): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
FORGIVE US FOR ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS USING MTN CHEAT AND ALSO FOR THE NEW MTN CHEAT WE WILL USE IN FUTURE TIME. grin grin grin
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by AGgal(f): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
What now happens to their parish priests?
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by BonnyDominic: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
owolabifunke14: Mek una come see where ......... Afam dey quote bible. What has the Pope done to discourage gay marriage? If he's not against gay marriage,then his own sin would not be forgiven by any means. Gay is evil and the Pope must champion the fight against gay if truly he is sincere. I need a better husband and gays are taken them away from me
In essence, wat r U implying?
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by WukedP(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
The pope is a comedian, 1st he should ask God to forgive all doz homosexuals mascurading themselves as priest b4 thinkin bout others, catholism is a big joke its all about the pope n Mary ,The Lord Jesus is still an infant child in the eyes of d gullible Catholics..... May God forgive u pope n d rest of ur blind Mary worshipers..
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by yuzedo: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
undecided
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by Youngzedd(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
owolabifunke14: Mek una come see where ......... Afam dey quote bible. What has the Pope done to discourage gay marriage? If he's not against gay marriage,then his own sin would not be forgiven by any means. Gay is evil and the Pope must champion the fight against gay if truly he is sincere. I need a better husband and gays are taken them away from me

You made a valid point on the highlighted.

LADIES DEY VEX OOOOOOOOOOOOH grin grin grin
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
proud to be a CATHOLIC
Re: Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online by Mintayo(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
You're permitted.
@topic
Why can't people pray to God direct.

one word:::IGNORANCE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue / Ozubulu Villagers Gather In Front Of Attacked Church To Pray For The Dead.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.