Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers (39279 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Temismith(f): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
I Dont even knw wt to say

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by IAMBREEZY: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
buh why is beverly making nl frontpage everyday is she now overshadowing tonto smh
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
I love this girl. Loose tongue and all!! She's so beautiful, I don't care what people say. Indoni yamanzi for realskiss

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by 3kay945(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Only God knows how many phones have the bathtub sex videos,. and how far it has spread. She simply disgrace her family undecided
She must win the money to console them...otherwise lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Emmysteve: This Beverly posts is becoming boring.

Well the good part of it is that.........

i dont give adamn about her and BBA.

100000 LIKES!!
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by chukwudi1989(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
She's a IndecentStar,her mum IndecentStar,her bro IndecentStar.maybe she is our kimkadeshia osu of nigeria.I pitty her so much cus what she has done wil be a bad record giving to her future family. grin
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
osu in oro language is rabbit ooo grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Sweetlemon(f): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
3kay945: Only God knows how many phones have the bathtub sex videos,. and how far it has spread. She simply disgrace her family undecided
She must win the money to console them...otherwise lipsrsealed undecided
ehn! that video and the one where she was f.ingered is more viral than the HIV virus. In fact, what am I even saying sef? The video is everywhere! Hardly any guy I know that doesn't have them!
Tufiakwa! how can a mere $300k buy my dignity?
I strongly believe she won't win, she's not as lucky as Karen cos there are very strong house mates for her to contend with. Don't forget that this is Africa and any female contestants who ever had sex in the bba house in history of bba got the boot once up for evictions.
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Okijajuju1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Okijajuju1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
mastersr95:

Shes going to win $300k or whatever amount the winner gets which is going to change her life and her family forever, and you still going to be here criticizing people and seeing the person that is bleaching and one that is gay. USELESS guy. you present your family picture now and lets see.

1. Is it gay for a guy to wear double ear rings and take pictures in a toilet?! YES!!

2. Is the mother bleached?! YES!!

3. Is 300,000 USD going to make Berverly richer than me in any way, shape or form?! Nope!

4. Would 300,000 naira wash away the atrocity that berverly had to go through to win the money? NO!

5. Are you a poor desparate bastard that thinks that money can buy salvation!? YES!!

P.S: I'm not poor. I am not desparate. I wouldnt stoop as low as Berverly for 1,000,000 U.S Dollars talkless of a miserly 300,000. I dont need to put my family in the news (especially in such a bad light like Berverly did) for a lousy 300,000 U.S Dollars.

7 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Sweetlemon(f): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
Okija_juju:

1. Is it gay for a guy to wear double ear rings and take pictures in a toilet?! YES!!

3. Is 300,000 USD going to make Berverly richer than me in any way, shape or form?! Nope!

4. Would 300,000 naira wash away the atrocity that berverly had to go through to win the money? NO!

5. Are you a poor desparate bastard that thinks that money can buy salvation!? YES!!

P.S: I'm not poor. I am not desparate. I wouldnt stoop as low as Berverly for 1,000,000 U.S Dollars talkless of a miserly 300,000. I dont need to put my family in the news (especially in such a bad light like Berverly did) for a lousy 300,000 U.S Dollars.

Thank you!
How can a mere $300k buy my self respect as a woman? geez mehn! Money is really not everything in life. In fact it can either make or mar you.
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by 3kay945(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
I have a silly question o o, Were the housemate not aware of hidden cameras everywhere including the bathrooms.??
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by swizzle(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
Damn!!! This girl na family o! I never knew all this while...took a pic of her mom nd brothers for me to realize this *covers face in shame*
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Sweetlemon(f): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
3kay945: I have a silly question o o, Were the housemate not aware of hidden cameras everywhere including the bathrooms.??
There are cameras in every nok and cranny of that house, however they don't show when you are in the bathroom unless when you are with someone.
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by laplace19(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
priscaoge: Who says Beverly is not a Celeb now when all Nairaland do everyday is to post her pix and write any gist?#Smh. She is gradually making ways and some pple sit der A*ss here and Hate on her. Well that's a nice pix and Happy Family.

Pls,reply me

1)Can you have public intimacy under the glares of cameras being watch all over the world?

2)Can you publicly and loquaciously say that your mum is a drug dealer?

3)At your age,are you still asking people publicly to spell "difference" for you?

4)Can you publicly say that your momma is an alaiye(mother of street urchins)?

5)If Beverly is your sis,will you watch her intimacy video and be happy?

Her deeds are just making the front page,cos Oga Seun wanna make his papers...
Moreover,the more we cast aspersions on her the more oga seun dey happy...the money dey enter somewhere naa grin

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Jerryjat(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
Laila Ikeji: So, here's the much talked about Beverly's mum - Mummy Suzy
According to Beverly, her 52-year-old mother carried drugs, she claimed that she was also an alaiye (mother of street urchins), and spoke boldly of how her mother took one young man to the cleaners with the help of her brothers.

Beverly looks like her mum?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/08/pictures-of-beverlys-mum-2shotz.html

who b dis?...
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Philipmems(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
Come on peps this is someones mom we are talking about... chill out people... angry
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by kid7soccer(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lokin at her family her bro all wit ear rings and mum a drug pusher. U can understand y she so silly
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by PastorAji(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
kennygee: And this is spos to be news? Any more post about this socially debased girl and i will put my fingers in someone's eyes. Mtchew.

Nigerians pls go †̥ Big Broda Website and vote Beverly OUT........[size=36pt]I'm tired and sooo sick O̶̷̩̥̊͡f HER POO on NAIRALAND these days[/size] abeg Boko Haram & Amaechi vs Jang news are far berra
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by PastorAji(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
kennygee: And this is spos to be news? Any more post about this socially debased girl and i will put my fingers in someone's eyes. Mtchew.

2nded 3rded etc
Nigerians pls go †̥ Big Broda Website and vote Beverly OUT........[size=36pt]I'm tired and sooo sick O̶̷̩̥̊͡f HER POO on NAIRALAND these days[/size] abeg Boko Haram & Amaechi vs Jang news are far berra
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by moscobabs(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
Last to comment sa
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by capip120(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dear nairalanders the only way to stop nairaland from posting dis beverly osu's story on front page is to pretend as of u didn't see anything even if u are going to read it don't comment on it. By so doing nairaland will loose the courage to post any of her story's.
Yes some people might say dat am really stupid men! Prompting dem to ask, which day i go wise.
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Sweetlemon(f): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pastor Aji:

2nded 3rded etc

Unfortunately we cannot vote her out unless she's up for evictions. She's never been up that's why she's still in there and has probably gotten a spot at the finals cos this is the last eviction week, the finals is next week.
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
mastersr95:

Shes going to win $300k or whatever amount the winner gets which is going to change her life and her family forever, and you still going to be here criticizing people and seeing the person that is bleaching and one that is gay. USELESS guy. you present your family picture now and lets see.
Umm.....has she won it yet??.....smh@ this dikkryder...
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Kirinwa: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
bolaino: This beverly osu is a disgrace to Nigeria and Nigerians, she is a disgrace to her family, she thinks rubbishing one's image to get fame is cool, I pity for her, and by the time this bad girl image causes her more than she can take, na that time her eye go clear. Smh

Shataway you! Whaat were u doing waatching BBA instead of watching a Christian channel or something.Yoou are a disgrace to your generation!Same goes to all hypocrites who watch BBA!Besides there's no evidence of penetration in that video.They were probably fooling around.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by PrettyGaby(f): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

the girl is not ugly. but I'm positive that you lack self-esteem
then, you wouldnt know what you are talking about. NB: i dont mean she's ugly; jst meant the others are finer than her. but that's jst my opinion anyways
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Maya2pretty(f): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hahaha Ebuka, my ex boyfriend on d left, wayyyyyyy back in my early yrs in Uni sha, 4 all my 6ft+ lovin sisters, he's 6'8, am not exaggeratin.
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by mastersr95(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
Okija_juju:

From the way you talk, there is no doubt that you are poor. You can imagine what $300,000 would do to your life right now. God help your mentality
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
laplace19:

Pls,reply me

1)Can you have public intimacy under the glares of cameras being watch all over the world?

2)Can you publicly and loquaciously say that your mum is a drug dealer?

3)At your age,are you still asking people publicly to spell "difference" for you?

4)Can you publicly say that your momma is an alaiye(mother of street urchins)?

5)If Beverly is your sis,will you watch her intimacy video and be happy?

So this is your problem with Beverly?! This country called Nigeria is so freaking messed up.
How can you be mad at her for saying what is sorta true about her mother?? Wouldn't her background and what she was exposed to as a child explain her self-esteem issues, her supposedly promiscuous ways and how she views herself as a woman??

Nigerians are always trying to cover up their dirty a*sses. God knows the number of children going through what she went through as a child and can't ask for help because some dumb fvcks are more worried about "the image of a useless mother".

There is nothing wrong with asking someone to help spell an English word. It's better to ask for help than to make a complete a*ss of yourself.
If anyone is to be blamed here, it's Beverly's parents!

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by osazee12(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
Alaye family
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by swizzle(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
Maya2pretty: Hahaha Ebuka, my ex boyfriend on d left, wayyyyyyy back in my early yrs in Uni sha, 4 all my 6ft+ lovin sisters, he's 6'8, am not exaggeratin.

True story...dude na man mountain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
so she was doing runs so her brothers could wear earrings? cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho / Omotola At The Queen Of England's 90th Birthday Celebration / Meet Teebillz Daughter, Bisi. He's Ready To Break Fan's Head Over Her Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.