Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers (39277 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by amacastel: 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Well am so happy for dis gurl belive me making it as a celebrity is not easy in nigeria let alone afica, weather u like it or not she is a big gurl alrdy and a celeb ,her family knows the game she will simply come out 2moro and tel u dt she is a comedian and nobody will beat her radio houses will call her 4 interview,magazines will make her headlines of their papers which will sale millions becos of her. Millions still watch BBA cos of her cos she dy make the shw happen.she can travel anywher she want without 2much stress big shots will like 2 carry her if she act movie many will want 2 watch,sing thousands will download her song jst to knw wot she sang.beb congrates ooo u don hammer oo.Mummy Beverly congrates ooo. That's is show biz 4 u she unique in her own way with controversy u will make it easyl as a celeb.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by solidman59(m): 12:03am On Aug 13, 2013
Is dis going to reduce fuel price in naija... Abeg make I hear. Just like one of my brothers said, conductor I'd like to have my change, I'll drop here too grin

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by IboBoyNuel(m): 12:12am On Aug 13, 2013
*Shollypopz:

So this is your problem with Beverly?! This country called Nigeria is so freaking messed up.
How can you be mad at her for saying what is sorta true about her mother?? Wouldn't her background and what she was exposed to as a child explain her self-esteem issues, her supposedly promiscuous ways and how she views herself as a woman??

Nigerians are always trying to cover up their dirty a*sses. God knows the number of children going through what she went through as a child and can't ask for help because some dumb fvcks are more worried about "the image of a useless mother".

There is nothing wrong with asking someone to help spell an English word. It's better to ask for help than to make a complete a*ss of yourself.
If anyone is to be blamed here, it's Beverly's parents!

i would advice u to think before you type(no offense)
A GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN MONEY

i've not read where they wrote that albert einstein was a millionaire or dat he won $300,000 USD. buh yet he is still remembered.

trust me i know people who have passed through worst things in life than berverly.
but did they go to a reality show doing stupid things for money? NO
i believe life is a choice...don't blame her condition...

u seem to be obsessed with dis 300,000 USD, but lemme ask you, with the kind of life this girl is living how long do u think dis money will last for her?
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by slimzey: 1:17am On Aug 13, 2013
I think Beverly is just trying 2 b Kareen. But being original should not make her expose things of such about her family. Nice family she got there. . .
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by tolex34(m): 2:01am On Aug 13, 2013

Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by THEAMAKA(f): 2:49am On Aug 13, 2013
slimzey: I think Beverly is just trying 2 b Kareen. But being original should not make her expose things of such about her family. Nice family she got there. . .

And what is so unique about Karen? Nigerians need to wake up. Believe it or not, there are thousands, if not millions of girls like Karen and Beverly and there will soon be millions more if the government can't get its act together. Its too bad that unless you travel abroad, most graduates can't get jobs. It seems the easy way out for ladies is to use what you've got to get what you want. That is the reality of things. Can't blame her there. Nigeria (for the most part) is on the verge of being morally bankrupt, just that most hide under the cloaks of religion and do their dirty.deeds behind closed doors
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Forwetinnah: 2:57am On Aug 13, 2013
THE AMAKA: I think a lot of you simply can't grasp the reality of things.

1) After a while, you simply cannot fake for the cameras. I don't believe Beverly is doing everything for money, per say. I believe that's who she is. From her video profile she even said "I have no secrets, and that alone scares me sometimes" so her blabbing is of no surprise to me. Beverly is just being herself. You may not like it, but she's being real and not a pretender.

2) she DID NOT have sexx in the bathtub. Those who say she did clearly need their eyes checked. If you can penetrate in that position and angle, please let us know. They were nak.Ed and kissing, and that's where it ended. Bad Belle people no go let us hear word again.

3) To say she exposed her nakedn.ess for Africa to see is a big joke. The girl was in the bathtub, or you expect people to go into the bathtub with clothes? Secondly, most of the housemates have been seen nuude during their various shower hour clips, so what is so different that Beverly was nak.Ed? If you doubt me, just google it and you'll know. B00bies and azz everywhere all in the name of "shower hour" which i'm sure many of you condemning still watch anyway. Nigerians are impossible.

4) Beverly is pretty just like her mom. And if her family is not complaining then nobody should. She may be a Nigerian contestant but she is not representing Nigeria because she was selected, and not elected.

Thank God this show is ending in two Weeks so we can finally hear word on this matter.

Its either you don't watch the show or you are trying to cover up the obvious truth which is a complete waste of time. Beverly had sex in the tub( the position where she had her knees folded to her chest sitting on Angelo) and I really don't blame people who are insulting her Mom because 'na person wey expose him sugar naim ant dey gather', apart from maybe close friends and family members..who knew Beverlys mum pushed drugs till her loudmouthed daughter exposed her to Africa. How many other housemate's parents have viewers insulted(mind you they were 28 in all) tell me? And for you to even think she would win after blatantly telling Africa what her mum does for living..hmmnn!! BBA is a brand and I don't think they will want to be associated with such, fine housemates go in there and do all sorts, but something as incriminating as drug peddling? NO!! Nando was disqualified too cause viewers found out(from his big mouth) that he's a junkie, always asking them to UP his drug dose in his diary sessions. His confrontation with Elikem was just icing on the cake..trust me, Biggie would have let him off with a very stern warning but viewers were questioning their credibility. They cut you some slack when you don't expose yourself..once you do, they let the viewers deal with you. Ask Oneal!
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Forwetinnah: 3:05am On Aug 13, 2013
NL una don come o! I said 'Beverly had intimacy in the bathtub' winch 1 be 'were intimate' there again..adding gbagaun on more gbagauns? If you must edit biko edit well o! One more thing 'The Amaka' no parent would take what Beverly did in the house lightly, even if she's the mother to all hoodlums in Ajegunle. Parents take pride in well behaved children so don't sit there and tell us she's not complaining..
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by THEAMAKA(f): 3:39am On Aug 13, 2013
For wetin nah?:

Its either you don't watch the show or you are trying to cover up the obvious truth which is a complete waste of time. Beverly had sex in the tub( the position where she had her knees folded to her chest sitting on Angelo) and I really don't blame people who are insulting her Mom because 'na person wey expose him sugar naim ant dey gather', apart from maybe close friends and family members..who knew Beverlys mum pushed drugs till her loudmouthed daughter exposed her to Africa. How many other housemate's parents have viewers insulted(mind you they were 28 in all) tell me? And for you to even think she would win after blatantly telling Africa what her mum does for living..hmmnn!! BBA is a brand and I don't think they will want to be associated with such, fine housemates go in there and do all sorts, but something as incriminating as drug peddling? NO!! Nando was disqualified too cause viewers found out(from his big mouth) that he's a junkie, always asking them to UP his drug dose in his diary sessions. His confrontation with Elikem was just icing on the cake..trust me, Biggie would have let him off with a very stern warning but viewers were questioning their credibility. They cut you some slack when you don't expose yourself..once you do, they let the viewers deal with you. Ask Oneal!

Beverly did not have sexx in the bathtub. Its funny because the scene you're talking about didn't even last for up to 15 seconds. Where was the penetration? You guys are funny sha. You see what you wanna see, that's all.
I don't think BBA gives two shiits if Beverly's mom pushes drugs or has pushed drugs in the past. All contestants sign contracts before going into the house so they can't do NADA! BBA is a show used to make millions if not billions and the winner receives not even up to 0.3% of the money made over the 91 days. Lemme tell you, they don't give a damn!
Nando was actually long overdue, his exit was due to the fallout he had with Elikem (where he acquired his second and third strike simultaneously for two offenses). If not, he'd still probably be there by now. Everyone gets three chances, and that's it. Nothing peculiar about Nando's case.
Lemme tell you something about BBA, they PURPOSELY bring the type of people they do on the show for ratings. Everyone knows ratings = money. More subscribers, more voters, etc.
At least 10 of the housemates are single parents, many come from rough & ghetto backgrounds, many come from lives that are already unstable. Trust me, this is NO COINCIDENCE! The same tactics used in scouting for reality TV shows in the west (America specifically) are the same tactics now being used to find people for reality shows in Africa. Wanna know why, because MONEY TALKS cool
If Africans were really so concerned with preserving their culture, they'd all rally together and boycott the entire program. But they don't, so the show goes on. As much as people condemn it, thousands will still line up for auditions in hopes of seeking fame and fortune. Look at the way Africa is, you can't blame people for being desperate and TV organizers for taking advantage of the desperation. That's just how it it.
FINITO.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by THEAMAKA(f): 3:42am On Aug 13, 2013
For wetin nah?:
NL una don come o! I said 'Beverly had intimacy in the bathtub' winch 1 be 'were intimate' there again..adding gbagaun on more gbagauns? If you must edit biko edit well o! One more thing 'The Amaka' no parent would take what Beverly did in the house lightly, even if she's the mother to all hoodlums in Ajegunle. Parents take pride in well behaved children so don't sit there and tell us she's not complaining..

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/08/beverly-osus-mum-is-so-proud-of-her.html?m=1

And by the way; I have reliable sources that have been in contact with Beverly's mom (as recent as two days ago) and trust me, her mother is doing just fine. She is not stressing over Beverly and her behavior in the house because believe it or not, she's not taking anything to heart.
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Kirinwa: 4:09am On Aug 13, 2013
Amaka what makes me think you are the most sincere person that have commented thus far.Most others are hypocrites.They condemn openly but enjoy it secretly.They suck big time!

Did Beverly have s.ex?Not likely.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by lepasharon(f): 5:21am On Aug 13, 2013
how old is beverly..she looks like my age
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by leonshom(m): 6:25am On Aug 13, 2013
I hope u fit see tinz clearly, abi u nid glasses? Whr u see woman wey ova ripe pass orange, mcheew u jez dey run ya mouth anyhow !
Okija_juju: The woman don bleach sotey she resemble over ripe Orange..

Her brothers with double ear rings, snapping pictures in toilets like gays.

Plus NDLEA should take note. Beverly has just testified to her mother pushing drugs.. grin

Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by doris4u(f): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2013
LesbianBoy: Conductor abeg give me my change i wan come down here
oh my God lwtmb,dis guy is so funny.me sef go help u collect ur change make we come down 2gether
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Okijajuju1(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2013
sage_:

If, at all, you went to a good school, then you should know that we are not exposed to equal opportunities. I, like you, won't do any of the things she is doing for money. But what I won't do is, judge her. I had the privilege, yes privilege, of sponsoring my university education and that of my younger ones. I don't know what others are going through in their lives and you will never catch me trying to put down or condemn anybody. It's not my place to pass judgement.

[b]Lets get one thing straight, theres a difference between judgement and calling a spade a spade.

The fact that I had parents to support me through school does not mean nothing. Beverlly also had parents that supported her to go to school, infact, in one of her many lies which she has told in the last 2 months, she even claimed her school had the most expensive tuition in Nigeria. SO a girl like that has no excuse at all especially the one you have offered on her behalf. The girl is a thick dunce that dropped out of a private university in Nigeria all on her own.

On the matter of equal opportunity. We all can never have equal opportunities in life, thats why its life. But we are what we make out of life. Otherwise, armed robbers and thieves would also latch on to this excuse of nobody sponsoring them in life as justification for thier vices. Just so you know, even I started from the bottom in a far away Niger Delta Village in Rivers State. But I had all the things that one needed to succeed which are; A set of hard working and supportive parents, A mother that made sure we went to school and home tutored us after school, a father that was a disciplinarian and also a great role model and mentor and ME, for having the calmness of head and mind to learn these things and apply em. It was very easy to become a drop out and a truant (God knows the thought crossed my mind severally), but then again, I knew what I wanted and how I wanted to achieve it.

Again, I'm not judging her. I'm just stating the very obvious facts. What she did was abominable, and to think that it was done for money even makes it worse. #SHIKINA![/b]
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 13, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Lets get one thing straight, theres a difference between judgement and calling a spade a spade.

The fact that I had parents to support me through school does not mean nothing. Beverlly also had parents that supported her to go to school, infact, in one of her many lies which she has told in the last 2 months, she even claimed her school had the most expensive tuition in Nigeria. SO a girl like that has no excuse at all especially the one you have offered on her behalf. The girl is a thick dunce that dropped out of a private university in Nigeria all on her own.

On the matter of equal opportunity. We all can never have equal opportunities in life, thats why its life. But we are what we make out of life. Otherwise, armed robbers and thieves would also latch on to this excuse of nobody sponsoring them in life as justification for thier vices. Just so you know, even I started from the bottom in a far away Niger Delta Village in Rivers State. But I had all the things that one needed to succeed which are; A set of hard working and supportive parents, A mother that made sure we went to school and home tutored us after school, a father that was a disciplinarian and also a great role model and mentor and ME, for having the calmness of head and mind to learn these things and apply em. It was very easy to become a drop out and a truant (God knows the thought crossed my mind severally), but then again, I knew what I wanted and how I wanted to achieve it.

Again, I'm not judging her. I'm just stating the very obvious facts. What she did was abominable, and to think that it was done for money even makes it worse. #SHIKINA![/b]

this is kim kardasian's legacy - inspiring small girls to bare all and make up stories for shot at fame
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by honchoboss: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2013
D mother doesn't not seem like som1 dat was responsibu during her youthful age. D brodas gat swags anyweiz
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Sweetlemon(f): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2013
THE AMAKA:

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/08/beverly-osus-mum-is-so-proud-of-her.html?m=1

And by the way; I have reliable sources that have been in contact with Beverly's mom (as recent as two days ago) and trust me, her mother is doing just fine. She is not stressing over Beverly and her behavior in the house because believe it or not, she's not taking anything to heart.

If I were you, I'd stop talking too much about this. This your last comment is giving people the ipmression that your own mum will be "doing fine" if you went naked with a man on live T.V with over 200 million viewers.
She might not have had real s.ex, she might not have been penetrated, but finger.erd and going stark na.ked with a man and him touching all your private parts on live T.V is bad enough to send my own mum to ICU!
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by THEAMAKA(f): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:

If I were you, I'd stop talking too much about this. This your last comment is giving people the ipmression that your own mum will be "doing fine" if you went naked with a man on live T.V with over 200 million viewers.
She might not have had real s.ex, she might not have been penetrated, but finger.erd and going stark na.ked with a man and him touching all your private parts on live T.V is bad enough to send my own mum to ICU!

And does it look like i give a damn about the "impression" i'm giving faceless goons on this forum? I only provided evidence that Beverly's mom has not disowned her, despite popular belief. So how does that reflect on me and what I'd do? Beverly is her own person, not Miss Nigeria. BBA is rated 18+, so i don't see what people are expecting to find there when for a measly $8 you can view all the housemates nude and other obscenities.
If i were you, I'd mind my own business.
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by swizzle(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2013
THE AMAKA:

And does it look like i give a damn about the "impression" i'm giving faceless goons on this forum? I only provided evidence that Beverly's mom has not disowned her, despite popular belief. So how does that reflect on me and what I'd do? Beverly is her own person, not Miss Nigeria. BBA is rated 18+, so i don't see what people are expecting to find there when for a measly $8 you can view all the housemates nude and other obscenities.

Amaka mechie gi onu! angry
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Sweetlemon(f): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Sorry ma, na friendly advice I give you sha
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Rockyfancino(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Okija_juju:

Lets get one thing straight, theres a difference between judgement and calling a spade a spade.

The fact that I had parents to support me through school does not mean nothing. Beverlly also had parents that supported her to go to school, infact, in one of her many lies which she has told in the last 2 months, she even claimed her school had the most expensive tuition in Nigeria. SO a girl like that has no excuse at all especially the one you have offered on her behalf.
rich people are on nairaland o. me am still struggling with my dad to help buy me a laptop of just 70k since many months ago. some kids have luck sha o! Or can anyone help me please.
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by feeloscar(m): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
mastersr95:

Shes going to win $300k or whatever amount the winner gets which is going to change her life and her family forever, and you still going to be here criticizing people and seeing the person that is bleaching and one that is gay. USELESS guy. you present your family picture now and lets see.
E b lyk say u b dis Beverly fiance,d girl don fall for anoda person,u stil dey here d think say she go share d moni wit u.If u lyk support her from yesterday til tomorro,nothin for u.
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by shejane: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wot exactly is her crime? Dat she had sex wt som1 or wot? Dat she opened up abt her life nd family? Bt I kw some of u here ur families are more messed up dan hers, we nigerians dot appreciate real pple cos we ar all fake, beverly has gone thru a lot bt she overcome dem all. So who's wtout sin pls throw d 1st stone

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by vivavik(f): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
Abeg, why I nver see any thread abt melvin, abi na only bev be the naija person 4 house? I like her though, wuld do anyfin 2 get fame.
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wu dey post diz kind tin na? hw does osu's improve naija economy eh
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by amiskurie(m): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
the mummy suzzy Iknow owns oil city hotel in mile 12.
she could be her
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by lindiwey: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
chukwudi1989: She's a IndecentStar,her mum IndecentStar,her bro IndecentStar.maybe she is our kimkadeshia osu of nigeria.I pitty her so much cus what she has done wil be a bad record giving to her future family. grin

Ahn Ahn!SMH @ many comments here..insultn someones parents and siblings? OMG! And most of d comments here are coming from so called christians who also fornicate,commit adultery,steal,kill,lie,cheat but are always quick to judge others those of u insultn them do u kno if God takes ur lifes now,u are heading straight to hell fire..This is not what christianity is all about.what have u done to bring back lost souls to christ? Hav u ever prayed for them? Thank God,God isn't man.One winner One soul every week!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by dplomaticVal: 7:45am On Aug 15, 2013
she'v brought them shame
Re: Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers by Madman007: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Check out this song dedicated to Beverly! Really funny! Promises to be worth your listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTwfvJNVAFk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) / Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) / Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.