Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,324 members, 7,846,451 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo (3366 Views)

Buhari's Reaction To Biafra Agitation: A History Of Hate Against Ndigbo / El-Rufai’s Book Is An Intellectual Fraud - Soludo / Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
goodslayer:

pimpers paradise na him our honorable druggist dey live in. The sicktard pass the night in his shop daily. The benefactor in his family came to lagos with one polybag and bnathroom slippers. This speaks volume of what is family life would have been if his kid brother did'nt cross the river niger to lagos.

I don't know what is wrong with chemist in recent time. He was brought to Lagos for a better life and he started to abuse and insult the people who gave his uncles in Lagos a chance to live with real people (Yorubas). It goes back to what I've been saying which is: don't bite the hands that feed you. I hope he doesn't get deported back to Nnewi.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Kairoseki77: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
goodslayer:

pimpers paradise na him our honorable druggist dey live in. The sicktard pass the night in his shop daily. The benefactor in his family came to lagos with one polybag and bnathroom slippers. This speaks volume of what is family life would have been if his kid brother did'nt cross the river niger to lagos.

DEAD!
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Kairoseki77: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa: Oga Ode, I'm not scared of leaving Lagos. My investments in real estate in Lagos is purely on business grounds. I've recouped my investments in many of the properties and have even made more than double the investment (inflation adjusted) on some. So, I don't really care what happens to them.

It might even interest you to know that I'm thousands of miles away from Nigeria as we speak.

How far must you run from the SE?
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by goodslayer: 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa: And you that was born and bred in Lagos, what have you achieved?

The Lagos state indigene equivalent of my elder brother would be an area boy at the moment and would have lost at least 28 teeth.

because i dont go around a faceless forum to spew shyte about ma investment and my financial strength. does not mean i cant spend all that your family investment you yapping about on one night praise singing by wasiu ayinde. No lifers like aint worth telling you to go get a life.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by oderemo(m): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Mp45ne4eogE
pls click and listen to that.
its crazy bald head by honorable bob marley.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
goodslayer:

because i dont go around a faceless forum to spew shyte about ma investment and my financial strength. does not mean i cant spend all that your family investment you yapping about on one night praise singing by wasiu ayinde. No lifers like aint worth telling to go get a life.
Which investments? Roaming Otigba street everyday is the only investment you can lay claim to. I could link you up with a contact there though which if well utilised can guarantee a lifetime praise singing by Wasiu.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
payless:

I don't know what is wrong with chemist in recent time. He was brought to Lagos for a better life and he started to abuse and insult the people who gave his uncles in Lagos a chance to live with real people (Yorubas). It goes back to what I've been saying which is: don't bite the hands that feed you. I hope he doesn't get deported back to Nnewi.
Are you kidding me? I've told you severally that I'm an employer of labour. I have some Yoruba people on my payroll as permanent staff and a whole lot as ad hoc staff. These people earn a living from me.

Now, who is the hand that feeds the other?
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa: Which investments? Roaming Otigba street everyday is the only investment you can lay claim to. I could link you up with a contact there though which if well utilised can guarantee a lifetime praise singing by Wasiu.

On a serious note: Can you manage some shops for me in Lagos? I want to open an auto parts business in Lagos and I need an Igbo boy as middleman. I am serious.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by oderemo(m): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
@ sunny y are u so interested in oluaye fuji, mayegun in general, wasiu ayinde. abi u be ?
i tot u shld be lining up with oriental brothers, osita osadebe.
u guys cant just leave us alone.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by goodslayer: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa: Which investments? Roaming Otigba street everyday is the only investment you can lay claim to. I could link you up with a contact there though which if well utilised can guarantee a lifetime praise singing by Wasiu.

sunny the deranged businessman today he owns this idumota tomorrow he owns that he coker the next he controls cpu village. My contact in cpu villa will feed your lineage without blinking an eye. The coy name start with w and end with s. That coins wey dey shark you we go just feed all the paper note to sheeps.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
payless:

Are you kidding me? I've told you severally that I'm an employer of labour. I have some Yoruba people on my payroll as permanent staff and a whole lot as ad hoc staff. These people earn a living from me.

On top of that, I pay the tax from which the destitute Area boys are being rehabilitated.

Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa: Are you kidding me? I've told you severally that I'm an employer of labour. I have some Yoruba people on my payroll as permanent staff and a whole lot as ad hoc staff. These people earn a living from me.

Delusion of grandeur. Let's talk business if you game............
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
goodslayer:

sunny the deranged businessman today he owns this idumota tomorrow he owns that he coker the next he controls cpu village. My contact in cpu villa will feed your lineage without blinking an eye. The coy name start with w and end with s. That coins wey dey shark you we go just feed all the paper note to sheeps.
And what have you made of the contact? Anyway, even my maiguard has my contact and the most he can make of it is to ring me in case of emergency.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Kairoseki77: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa: Are you kidding me? I've told you severally that I'm an employer of labour. I have some Yoruba people on my payroll as permanent staff and a whole lot as ad hoc staff. These people earn a living from me.

On top of that, I pay the tax from which the destitute Area boys are being rehabilitated.

While you run thousands of miles from the SE and start businesses in Yorubaland, your brothers in the SE are desperately trying to survive in a landlocked village.

Something is wrong with this picture.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
payless:

Delusion of grandeur. Let's talk business if you game............
I'm into wholesale pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution, wholesale distribution of building materials and sanitary wares. If any of these interests you, let's roll.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by IGBOSON1: 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kairoseki77: I dey laugh ooo!

So Yoruba hate Igbos because they 'booed' at someone's speech?

When will these people stop claiming other people's land and focus on developing their home states?

He doesn't even realize how ironic this paragraph is. The whole point is that touts and destitutes from the rest of Nigeria flood into the South West seeking greener pastures and become a burden on the indigenes. Without illiterate runaways dragging our average down, it would be obvious that the SW hasn't 'fallen', but that the quality of people moving to the SW has 'fallen'. It is also no surprise that the EASTERN region, where so many illeterates hail from, is left with those who can read well enough to find jobs and stay at home.

Maybe we should deport ALL non-indegenes from the South West, so that the other regions can see first hand the kind of people they are dumping in our states. Let them worry about educating the illiterate, reforming the criminally minded, and healing the mentally ill.

Lastly, and most hilariously, this man misspelled "enrollment" in his diatribe about educational superiority. If you are writing an essay that is going to be published in a newspaper, at least spell the words right, lest you end up embarrassing yourself. grin

^^^Not trying to rain on your parade Professor of English, but you misspelt 'illiterates'! wink
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Kairoseki77: 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
payless:

On a serious note: Can you manage some shops for me in Lagos? I want to open an auto parts business in Lagos and I need an Igbo boy as middleman. I am serious.

He is probably in China right now, sending illegal and faulty parts to his brothers.

Sunnynwa, can you recommend me to a good shoe shine boy? One of your brothers in Alaba market maybe?
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kairoseki77:

While you run thousands of miles from the SE and start businesses in Yorubaland, your brothers in the SE are desperately trying to survive in a landlocked village.

Something is wrong with this picture.
I can now confirm that you've never crossed the Niger Eastwards before. As a businessman, you don't go to sell slippers where everybody already has pairs of them but you go to places where people walk barefooted. That's where the market is.

Hope I've answered your question. Next!
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by goodslayer: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa: And what have you made of the contact? Anyway, even my maiguard has my contact and the most he can make of it is to ring me in case of emergency.

making your brain function is like trying to dig oil from switzerland. Ondo state government need supply of 64,000 cpu for civil servants and senior secondary school students. That deal alone make your life investment look like coins.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Kairoseki77: 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa: I can now confirm that you've never crossed the Niger Eastwards before. As a businessman, you don't go to sell slippers where everybody already has pairs of them but you go to places where people walk barefooted. That's where the market is.

Speaking of slippers...I still need a shoe shine boy.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by goodslayer: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa: I can now confirm that you've never crossed the Niger Eastwards before. As a businessman, you don't go to sell slippers where everybody already has pairs of them but you go to places where people walk barefooted. That's where the market is.

dont bring your alaigbo is paradise fables here oo. Mr bursting those lies time immemorial is here. You better pack well before i tell everyone how beautify opoko looks.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
payless:

Sorry mate. I've gone past that stage and can't even recommend. Don't you think goodslayer will do well. On a more serious note, if you intend to run a business in Nigeria, you have to be physically present or else, na story you go dey hear.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa: I'm into wholesale pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution, wholesale distribution of building materials and sanitary wares. If any of these interests you, let's roll.

I would have loved to consider the pharmaceutical products, but I don't want a situation where I give you my goods and you load them up in your chemist. As per building materials, I am highly interested in high grade building materials.

I want a business deals between U.S and Nigeria.

What do you think about importation of brand new tires?
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Kairoseki77: 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2013

As a businessman, I can tell you that you sell slippers where there is a demand for them, not where everyone is barefooted.

Everyone in the US has shoes already. Should I sell in the US, or in the middle of a shoeless SE village where the people make less than 50 kobo a year? In fact, they might demand my shoes at knifepoint, but can they pay enough for them for me to make a profit?
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
goodslayer:

making your brain function is like trying to dig oil from switzerland. Ondo state government need supply of 64,000 cpu for civil servants and senior secondary school students. That deal alone make your life investment look like coins.
64,000 CPUs alone? LMFAO! Dude, I've just finished supplying 7,000 cartons of Arthemether/Lumefantrine injection to the Federal Govt. under the Roll back malaria campaign and each carton costs more than 300,000 naira. Go do the maths.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by goodslayer: 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
payless:

I would have loved to consider the pharmaceutical products, but I don't want a situation where I give you my goods and you load them up in your chemist. As per building materials, I am highly interested in high grade building materials.

i pity you, sunny go use your hard earned green to go brag in the coming new yam festival in abatiti.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa: Sorry mate. I've gone past that stage and can't even recommend. Don't you think goodslayer will do well. On a more serious note, if you intend to run a business in Nigeria, you have to be physically present or else, na story you go dey hear.

Are you on BB?
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by goodslayer: 12:01am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: 64,000 CPUs alone? LMFAO! Dude, I've just finished supplying 7,000 cartons of Arthemether/Lumefantrine injection to the Federal Govt. under the Roll back malaria campaign and each carton costs more than 300,000 naira. Go do the maths.

linus burst your ogri smelling yansh. Lumefanthrine injection wtf. My mama na matron ooo i sabi this things die na only the tablet dey linus igboekwe.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 12:02am On Aug 13, 2013
payless:

Unfortunately, I do not own a chemist. There are high grade building materials in the Nigerian market but not everyone can afford it. We manufacture mainly in China. As for sanitary wares, I tried getting a distributorship from Twyford England but they refused cos they have an ongoing deal with DOFAS my elder brother's friend.

As per you giving me goods and I load them in my chemist, that is laughable. I do not even think you can afford a 20 ft. container of paracetamol x1000 tablets let alone a container of antimalarials.

As per new tyres, you have to do your market survey and see if you can compete with available brands as that's not my field.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 12:03am On Aug 13, 2013
payless:

Are you on BB?
Nope.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: Unfortunately, I do not own a chemist. There are high grade building materials in the Nigerian market but not everyone can afford it. We manufacture mainly in China. As for sanitary wares, I tried getting a distributorship from Twyford England but they refused cos they have an ongoing deal with DOFAS my elder brother's friend.

As per you giving me goods and I load them in my chemist, that is laughable. I do not even think you can afford a 20 ft. container of paracetamol x1000 tablets let alone a container of antimalarials.

As per new tyres, you have to do your market survey and see if you can compete with available brands as that's not my field.

On what planet do you live?
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: Nope.

Oh! I thought chemists use BB in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars / What is The Yoruba Word For Wisdom? / Port Harcourt was named after a Child Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.