Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo (3364 Views)

Buhari's Reaction To Biafra Agitation: A History Of Hate Against Ndigbo / El-Rufai’s Book Is An Intellectual Fraud - Soludo / Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 12:13am On Aug 13, 2013
goodslayer:

linus burst your ogri smelling yansh. Lumefanthrine injection wtf. My mama na matron ooo i sabi this things die na only the tablet dey linus igboekwe.
Sorry, I meant to say Arthemether injections. But we do have Arthemether/lumefantrine tablets (not sure if they come as IM injectables too). That was a mix up.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 12:16am On Aug 13, 2013
payless:

Oh! I thought chemists use BB in Nigeria.
Sorry mate, I'm not a chemist and I do not use BB. I use Apple products. Right now I'm holidaying in the UK and will be in Florida on the 28th of this month.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 13, 2013
goodslayer:

i pity you, sunny go use your hard earned green to go brag in the coming new yam festival in abatiti.

I don't really trust him. I thought I could help him earn some good dough against Christmas time when he goes to Nnewi. I was trying to use him as middleman but I won't be doing that.

This chemist too get mouth
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by goodslayer: 12:16am On Aug 13, 2013
Payless this nna is fake in one breath is into pharamcy again he doesnt owns one. Lumenfathrine injection just spoil all him lies today. This shytehead wanna lie about drug to the legendary omo mama nurse aka olori eyin.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: Sorry mate, I'm not a chemist and I do not use BB. I use Apple products. Right now I'm holidaying in the UK and will be in Florida on the 28th of this month.

If true, hit me up when in Florida. Where exactly in Florida? A friend of mine who is a medical doctor is currently in Miami and heading to my house in North Carolina this weekend.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Kairoseki77: 12:19am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: Sorry mate, I'm not a chemist and I do not use BB. I use Apple products. Right now I'm holidaying in the UK and will be in Florida on the 28th of this month.

I am still in desperate need of a shoe shine boy. Will you be available on the 29th?
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 13, 2013
goodslayer: Payless this nna is fake in one breath is into pharamcy again he doesnt owns one. Lumenfathrine injection just spoil all him lies today. This shytehead wanna lie about drug to the legendary omo mama nurse aka olori eyin.

I saw that you caught him nake.d.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by goodslayer: 12:20am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: Sorry, I meant to say Arthemether injections. But we do have Arthemether/lumefantrine tablets (not sure if they come as IM injectables too). That was a mix up.

stf non of them gat injections. You are fake the most effective anti malaria injection use to be chloroquine before it was ban due to the fact that it cause liver disorder. Then who scientist develop the act one dose for malaria which you are trying so hard to lie about.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 12:20am On Aug 13, 2013
goodslayer: Payless this nna is fake in one breath is into pharamcy again he doesnt owns one. Lumenfathrine injection just spoil all him lies today. This shytehead wanna lie about drug to the legendary omo mama nurse aka olori eyin.
What's so hard for you to comprehend here? Have you ever been to the Idumota medicine market? Importers and manufacturers don't own chemists. They have goods stored in warehouses and only keep samples in their offices or shops. We don't sell anything less than 100 cartons of a particular product otherwise you'll have to buy from our distributors.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 13, 2013
goodslayer:

stf non of them gat injections. You are fake the most effective anti malaria injection use to be chloroquine before it was ban due to the fact that it cause liver disorder. Then who scientist develop the act one dose for malaria which you are trying so hard to lie about.

Why you have to expose your brother's yansh? Be your brother's keeper they say.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: What's so hard for you to comprehend here? Have you ever been to the Idumota medicine market? Importers and manufacturers don't own chemists. They have goods stored in warehouses and only keep samples in their offices or shops. We don't sell anything less than 100 cartons of a particular product otherwise you'll have to buy from our distributors.

One of your brothers told me you are a chemist. Did you ever ask yourself how I knew you have a chemist that you operate for your older brother?
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 12:23am On Aug 13, 2013
goodslayer:

See this Olodo. Have you ever usef Lonart? Do you know of Gvither injection owned by the same company that owns Lonart.

Caveat, those are not our products but Gvither is a brand of Arthemether injection.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by goodslayer: 12:25am On Aug 13, 2013
payless:

Why you have to expose your brother's yansh? Be your brother's keeper they say.

the more he lies the more i dey vex me wey grow up with drugs and injection. Na drug and injection money train me i know every gaddem thing about that stufff like the back of my hands.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 13, 2013
goodslayer:

the more he lies the more i dey vex me wey grow up with drugs and injection. Na drug and injection money train me i know every gaddem thing about that stufff like the back of my hands.

He is a chemist and has been a chemist operator in Idumota for the past 15 years. You don expose his butt today.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by goodslayer: 12:30am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: See this Olodo. Have you ever usef Lonart? Do you know of Gvither injection owned by the same company that owns Lonart.

Gvither was developed in late 2010 by the lonart guys those that make arthemeter and other act injection. Moreover government get gvither direct from the manufacturers and supply to all government owned institutions.

Caveat, those are not our products but Gvither is a brand of Arthemether injection.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by goodslayer: 12:34am On Aug 13, 2013
This guy lie go let me call mumsy dis night. If no be say i no wan disturb her sleep i for finish this linus igboekwe here now now.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 12:44am On Aug 13, 2013
payless:

If true, hit me up when in Florida. Where exactly in Florida? A friend of mine who is a medical doctor is currently in Miami and heading to my house in North Carolina this weekend.
Orlando. Taking my nieces to Disney World
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 12:49am On Aug 13, 2013
goodslayer: This guy lie go let me call mumsy dis night. If no be say i no wan disturb her sleep i for finish this linus igboekwe here now now.

The joke is on you mate.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by goodslayer: 12:54am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa:

The joke is on you mate.

which joke, that i burst your bubble. You have been braging forum wide about your imaginary billions and all those baldadash. Like i give a flying fucck but this drug and injection ish just gave you out as a fake. Cos with all your claim expertise in the field you still keep giving out shyte lies. If i no know about drugs now you for don use me shine ba.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: Orlando. Taking my nieces to Disney World

You are currently in London and will be taking your niece with you to Orlando? Hmmm........ Where is your niece at the moment? I have been to Disney World many times. You should be ready to spend a lot of money on feeding. There is no single place to eat around there except Disney World. Your best bet will be to drive to Kissimmie area of Orlando to get something to eat. A Cheeseburger at disney cost around $15. A cup of coke is $5, and refill is $2.50.

Where do you intend to stay? Hilton Hotel by Highway 4 is where we normally stay. Try to go to Seaworld in Orlando and enjoy yourself. There is also Universal Studio, Emcot and other lovely places to visit in Orlando and Kissimmie.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 1:00am On Aug 13, 2013
goodslayer:

which joke, that i burst your bubble. You have been braging forum wide about your imaginary billions and all those baldadash. Like i give a flying fucck but this drug and injection ish just gave you out as a fake. Cos with all your claim expertise in the field you still keep giving out shyte lies. If i no know about drugs now you for don use me shine ba.
Make google your friend and save yourself some embarrassment.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=artemether+injection&client=safari&hl=en-gb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=73MJUsL-AoKxhAfzxYD4Cg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=320&bih=356&sei=_3MJUrylDdCWhQepuYFI
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 1:03am On Aug 13, 2013
payless:

You are currently in London and will be taking your niece with you to Orlando? Hmmm........ Where is your niece at the moment? I have been to Disney World many times. You should be ready to spend a lot of money on feeding. There is no single place to eat around there except Disney World. Your best bet will be to drive to Kissimmie area of Orlando to get something to eat. A Cheeseburger at disney cost around $15. A cup of coke is $5, and refill is $2.50.

Where do you intend to stay? Hilton Hotel by Highway 4 is where we normally stay. Try to go to Seaworld in Orlando and enjoy yourself. There is also Universal Studio, Emcot and other lovely places to visit in Orlando and Kissimmie.
Thanks for the info but money ain't a problem. The ish is meant to be spent. Staying in a hotel around kissimmee or whatever though
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 1:04am On Aug 13, 2013
Kairoseki77:

I am still in desperate need of a shoe shine boy. Will you be available on the 29th?
Goodslayer will make a good shoe shiner though.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by goodslayer: 1:04am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: Make google your friend and save yourself some embarrassment.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=artemether+injection&client=safari&hl=en-gb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=73MJUsL-AoKxhAfzxYD4Cg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=320&bih=356&sei=_3MJUrylDdCWhQepuYFI

i repeat the only anti malaria injection used in nigeria after the ban of chloroquine is gvither an fg get it directly from the manufacturer in india. Quit the shyte your defence is only making you look dumber.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: Thanks for the info but money ain't a problem. The ish is meant to be spent. Staying in a hotel around kissimmee or whatever though

Kissimmee is okay but Orlando is the best. Name be that o!
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by goodslayer: 1:06am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: Goodslayer will make a good shoe shiner though.

my guy don dey take am personal. Eeeho oro na dun o fe ke the word pain am sortee him wan cry.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: Thanks for the info but money ain't a problem. The ish is meant to be spent. Staying in a hotel around kissimmee or whatever though

Did you see a nairalander picture? Lol!
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by goodslayer: 1:11am On Aug 13, 2013

another lie from sunny house of lies. You told us earlier you will leaving uk for florida on the 28. Now now you don teleport go hotel room for kissme. Guy sofri with this your bread wey you dey feed us for nairaland oo
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 1:19am On Aug 13, 2013
goodslayer:

i repeat the only anti malaria injection used in nigeria after the ban of chloroquine is gvither an fg get it directly from the manufacturer in india. Quit the shyte your defence is only making you look dumber.
Keep displaying your ignorance here. Gvither is a brand of arthemether injection owned and marketed by Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Nigeria Ltd. The MD of Greenlife is Ebele Nwosu and hails from Nanka in Anambra state. The guy just moved into his banana island mansion recently. Bought the land for 300 million naira a couple of years ago.

Now, there are lots of artemisinin based antimalarials in the Nigerian market. I am heavily involved.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 1:21am On Aug 13, 2013
goodslayer:

another lie from sunny house of lies. You told us earlier you will leaving uk for florida on the 28. Now now you don teleport go hotel room for kissme. Guy sofri with this your bread wey you dey feed us for nairaland oo
You sure do have a problem with comprehension. That's where I'll be staying in Florida mate
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: Keep displaying your ignorance here. Gvither is a brand of arthemether injection owned and marketed by Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Nigeria Ltd. The MD of Greenlife is Ebele and hails from Nanka in Anambra state. The guy just moved into his banana island mansion recently. Bought the land for 300 million naira a couple of years ago.

Now, there are lots of artemisinin based antimalarials in the Nigerian market. I am heavily involved.

Did you see some of my pictures in Disney I posted earlier.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 1:24am On Aug 13, 2013
payless:

Did you see some of my pictures in Disney I posted earlier.
Nope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos : Gov Fashola Inspects Apapa Amusement Park / Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes / The Returned President Buhari, A Clone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.