Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,222 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo (3365 Views)

Buhari's Reaction To Biafra Agitation: A History Of Hate Against Ndigbo / El-Rufai’s Book Is An Intellectual Fraud - Soludo / Civil war not against Ndigbo — Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: You sure do have a problem with comprehension. That's where I'll be staying in Florida mate

You should be ready to spend on transportation because there is absolutely no cab around Disney. Disney is on a different Island in Orlando Florida. It is about 25 miles away from town in a secluded area. You have to take a boat also to get to the Castle. The spending is not going to be a joke.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: Nope.

I posted some pictures and I deleted them after 5 minutes.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 1:34am On Aug 13, 2013
payless:

I posted some pictures and I deleted them after 5 minutes.
All I can see there are masquerades. Are you one of the masquerades? grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by musiwa1b: 1:34am On Aug 13, 2013
sorry, you people dont know most yoruba done like fani kayode. if you do. you will stop insulting yoruba people.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: All I can see there are masquerades. Are you one of the masquerades? grin grin

LOL!!
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 1:35am On Aug 13, 2013
payless:

You should be ready to spend on transportation because there is absolutely no cab around Disney. Disney is on a different Island in Orlando Florida. It is about 25 miles away from town in a secluded area. You have to take a boat also to get to the Castle. The spending is not going to be a joke.
Money ain't a problem bruv. You can take my word to the bank. It's people like goodslayer who worry about money and I don't Payless for anything grin
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: Money ain't a problem bruv. You can take my word to the bank. It's people like goodslayer who worry about money and I don't Payless for anything grin

Did you see?
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 1:37am On Aug 13, 2013
payless:

LOL!!
How I go take know say that place na Disney?

Nothing shows it's Disney.

Meanwhile, u been dey do mechanic for Igando b4 abi na person resemble person?
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: How I go take know say that place na Disney?

Can't you see the castle?

Me and my kids
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 1:42am On Aug 13, 2013
payless:

I never go before na. How I wan know?
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 1:42am On Aug 13, 2013
payless:

Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 1:44am On Aug 13, 2013
payless:

Hope u r not kidnapping those kids. They look terrified.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa:

//
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa:

How you take know? I still dey do mechanic for Igando. LOL!
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: Hope u r not kidnapping those kids. They look terrified.

I no be Ibo boy na.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Sunnynwa: 1:56am On Aug 13, 2013
payless:

I no be Ibo boy na.
Dem no dey know finish o. Besides, I can't see their mum there. I know you'll say she's the photographer.
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: Dem no dey know finish o. Besides, I can't see their mum there. I know you'll say she's the photographer.

Who you dey expect to take the picture?
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by ifechez: 3:23am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: And what have you made of the contact? Anyway, even my maiguard has my contact and the most he can make of it is to ring me in case of emergency.

sunnynwa. You just murdered the guy. grin
Re: Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo by Kingspin(m): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2013
Nobody is eating your land people who have the cash buys it from you.They dnt carry it about they develop it. Or do you wna chop the land before?
36 states of Nigeria only one is after people's property while not try it in Ekiti..tomorrow Abuja people will ask too for the land & who develop it..is better to be neutral in life.GodblessNigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Suddenly Started Loving The Igbos – Tyrano Tsunami. / "Leave Trash For Lawman" - Senator Ben Bruce Tells Pres. Buhari / Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.