Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Wil Like To Hear Views - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wil Like To Hear Views (636 Views)

What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear / What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wil Like To Hear Views by tpapi: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
There is dis girl dat my junior brother was formerly datin but now they r no more, my brother is now seriously involved wit another lady n is obviously leadin 2 marriage, i like d ex girl, she is cool, a graduate n she is also workin, i want to ask her out n likely marry her. I have asked her out she says she needs time to think over it, is over a week now n no response from her, am sure she is also thinkin abt d strange proposal. D question i want to ask is that am i really forkin up by askin her out, is it really a big deal or shd i 4get her. I n my girl jus broke up, her character drove me away. Let me hear ur views
Re: Wil Like To Hear Views by xynerise: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
If your brother have had sexx with her before, then I dont support it. Besides, it will make her look bitchy.
Re: Wil Like To Hear Views by Kslib(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
Who ended the relationship? Your bro or the chick?
Why did the relationship end?
How long did your bro spend with her?
Have they had sexxx?
Answer this questions and use your conscience to decide if what you're doing is ok..
Re: Wil Like To Hear Views by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
So what if his brother has had sex with his brother in the past?..... As long as they both love and respect each other nothing else should really matter.

If she's ok with it and can cope with your brother who happens to be her ex around then go ahead just don't force her into anything, once she's made you believe that she's let go of any old flames then you're good to move unto the next step.

Its all about person one and person two, forget about person three and try to make it work.

1 Like

Re: Wil Like To Hear Views by Princesszoe: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
xynerise: If your brother have had sexx with her before, then I dont support it. Besides, it will make her look bitchy.
I agree with you. OP please go no further. If your brother had been intmate with her, look else where. Please involve God for He will give you yours and not a left over from your brother. Habaa! This does not sound well o. Please go no further. Your choice though.
Re: Wil Like To Hear Views by andyanders: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
tpapi: There is dis girl dat my junior brother was formerly datin but now they r no more, my brother is now seriously involved wit another lady n is obviously leadin 2 marriage, i like d ex girl, she is cool, a graduate n she is also workin, i want to ask her out n likely marry her. I have asked her out she says she needs time to think over it, is over a week now n no response from her, am sure she is also thinkin abt d strange proposal. D question i want to ask is that am i really forkin up by askin her out, is it really a big deal or shd i 4get her. I n my girl jus broke up, her character drove me away. Let me hear ur views

Well, I foresee your brother continue from where he stopped if you eventually marry her. From time to time, he will be servicing her on your behalf.
Re: Wil Like To Hear Views by Excel30: 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
Is she d only lady in d world?How comfortable will u be when she hugs yr brother as a form of greeting when u finally marry her?Don't be rash pls.
Re: Wil Like To Hear Views by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
xynerise: If your brother have had sexx with her before, then I dont support it. Besides, it will make her look bitchy.
You always make sense.
Maybe i'll follow u
Re: Wil Like To Hear Views by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2013
Sometin is wrong wit some of u kids nowadays. Hw can u possibly tink of sometin intimate wit a girl ur blood broda had bn wit? U need urgent medical attention.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back / Dis Is For You All / My Father Want Me To Marry Two.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.