Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. (3468 Views)

Ribadu Hides As PDP Moves To Appoint Him Party Chairman / PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others / Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by Donchyke39(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ahead of November 16 governorship election in Anambra State, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has perfected plans to frustrate the ambition of former Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) governor, Prof Chukwuma Soludo.

A highly placed source told Daily Sun that the ‘Stop Soludo’ campaign has become the new mantra within the highest ranks of the PDP both at the state and the national level with overtures being made to Anambra Governor, Peter Obi, not to renege on his support for the emergence of a candidate from Anambra North senatorial zone as his successor.

The former CBN boss, who is from Anambra South zone, recently resigned from the PDP and joined the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), a move considered strategic and which seemed to have changed the tempo of the tension-soaked governorship race in the state.

But Prof Soludo’s ambition may be heading for the rocks as our source disclosed that power brokers in PDP had been ordered to leave no stones unturned to ensure that the former CBN boss does not pick the ticket of his new party for the governorship election.

He informed that the PDP hierarchy was uncomfortable with the resignation of Professor Soludo from the party and his subsequent joining of APGA to contest the election.

Daily Sun learnt that Soludo’s joining of APGA had become a major headache to the PDP hierarchy as it has cast a question mark on the capacity of the party to succeed APGA government, which would leave office early next year.

Top PDP chieftains in Anambra State and Abuja were said to have been jolted by the sudden reconciliation of factions in APGA and the subsequent joining of the party by Soludo.

“While our party is currently battling with the challenge of finding an accommodation amongst the many gladiators being sponsored by the different factions of the party in the forthcoming election, the last thing that we had expected was the entry into the race by such a formidable candidate as Prof. Soludo, especially through APGA, a party that is in power and enjoys fanatical followership in the state.

“It would make a lot of sense to eliminate every obstacle to the emergence of more qualified and better-favoured candidates in the other parties against whom the PDP candidate would not be a match,” he said, adding, “it is also being canvassed inside the party that Soludo is the most prominent among such potential opposition candidates due to his clout, acceptability and standing in the state,” he said.

He said the PDP was scared that on picking the APGA ticket, Soludo, who contested the last Anambra governorship election would take away his supporters that constitute a bulk of the party’s membership in Anambra.

Part of the fears in PDP according to our source was that the crisis following the outcome of the PDP screening and selection processes might result in exodus of members from the party and that APGA and Soludo would be the greatest beneficiaries.

Daily Sun was informed that the PDP was determined to checkmate Soludo, considered as the front-runner in the APGA primaries even as the party is also worried over who becomes the APC candidate.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/anambra-guber-pdp-moves-against-soludo/
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
Daily sun====>well known conspiracy theorists
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by Dandas: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
No matter any plot against soludo,for now from every political caculations of Anambra guber election,he stood high among other contenders.
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by nedufantasy(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dem no start on time.he is already d governor
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
The only person Soludo should be scared of is Peter Obi

Peter Obi can destroy Soludo and the aspirations of millions of Anambra youths

Peter Obi has perfected the art of gutter politics, mudslinging and underhand tactics in Anambra

I hope Obi finds the grace to allow Anambra people choose their own future

I am also happy Soludo is adopting a pragmatic approach to this reality by defending Obi's records and promising to build on his success. But it is notable that Oseloka Obaze, Obi's anointed successor has submitted his Governorship nomination form. He is Obi's SSG and hails from Anambra North.

This journey will not be a cake walk for Soludo as some think.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by MaximusDMeridux: 2:08am On Aug 13, 2013
Soludo needs to go and do obeisance to his PDP masters in the north and south west, otherwise he is SOOO Dead on Arrival or Dead before arrival! grin grin grin
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by stannydon(m): 2:35am On Aug 13, 2013
Soludo remains the best Man capable of handling the post of governor in Anambra State.
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by Onlytruth(m): 2:40am On Aug 13, 2013
mikeansy: The only person Soludo should be scared of is Peter Obi

Peter Obi can destroy Soludo and the aspirations of millions of Anambra youths

Peter Obi has perfected the art of gutter politics, mudslinging and underhand tactics in Anambra

I hope Obi finds the grace to allow Anambra people choose their own future

I am also happy Soludo is adopting a pragmatic approach to this reality by defending Obi's records and promising to build on his success. But it is notable that Oseloka Obaze, Obi's anointed successor has submitted his Governorship nomination form. He is Obi's SSG and hails from Anambra North.

This journey will not be a cake walk for Soludo as some think.

For APGA (and maybe Peter Obi) the issue is really simple: Are they prepared to lose the guber election?

Anambra guber politics is very funny. Currently, a LOT of people are buoyed and are warming up to vote APGA because of Soludo's clout and credibility. If Obi imposes Obaze or other Anambra North person (whom we can't find in the Soludo'esque' mold) APGA will lose to either Ngige or Ifeanyi Uba. PDP still can't win this election; I just don't see that happening. So, if APGA loses, PDP loses too.

But is APGA ready to lose?

I actually fear that Peter Obi may not care what happens to APGA after his exit from the scene; in the absence of Ojukwu, I'm not so sure about APGA's leadership base. So, Obi may be planning to destroy APGA before leaving by fielding a losing APGA candidate and then joining PDP afterwards; he said he won't contest elections again, so does he really care what happens to APGA after his exit?
The whole thing is fluid. Yes I fear for Soludo, and if I were close to him, I would advise him to watch Obi closely.

PDP should thread very carefully though, because this can turn into a lose lose for APGA and PDP.
If APGA loses Anambra to APC for instance, there is no way for PDP to win Anambra in the presidential elections in 2015.

Calculus calculus.
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by Rhino5dm: 3:13am On Aug 13, 2013
^

You are simply naive! Do you think in your wildest dream that Obi will stand and watch Soludo pick the APGA ticket? He knew all along that Soludo is even a bigger threat than Ngige. This is what Obi did -

1 - Over blew the deportation scandal to "kill" Ngige's party in anambra. 70% succeeded

2 - Convince Soludo to join APGA so as to make it easy defeating him during party primaries or denying him ticket. 100% succeeded

3 - Play the politics of rotation to confuse the masses, by going around preaching that anambra north deserves it. 80% successful.

I made two conclusions the moment I read about Soludo leaving PDP. It is either he was too naive and foolish or his handlers are stupìd. In Nigeria, most governors would like their SSG succeeding them, cos that is the only time they are assured their secrets won't go public.

Soludo is about to die politically, cos he performed the plebeian harakiri.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by MaximusDMeridux: 3:15am On Aug 13, 2013
Onlytruth:

For APGA (and maybe Peter Obi) the issue is really simple: Are they prepared to lose the guber election?

Anambra guber politics is very funny. Currently, a LOT of people are buoyed and are warming up to vote APGA because of Soludo's clout and credibility. If Obi imposes Obaze or other Anambra North person (whom we can't find in the Soludo'esque' mold) APGA will lose to either Ngige or Ifeanyi Uba. PDP still can't win this election; I just don't see that happening. So, if APGA loses, PDP loses too.

But is APGA ready to lose?

I actually fear that Peter Obi may not care what happens to APGA after his exit from the scene; in the absence of Ojukwu, I'm not so sure about APGA's leadership base. So, Obi may be planning to destroy APGA before leaving by fielding a losing APGA candidate and then joining PDP afterwards; he said he won't contest elections again, so does he really care what happens to APGA after his exit?
The whole thing is fluid. Yes I fear for Soludo, and if I were close to him, I would advise him to watch Obi closely.

PDP should thread very carefully though, because this can turn into a lose lose for APGA and PDP.
If APGA loses Anambra to APC for instance, there is no way for PDP to win Anambra in the presidential elections in 2015.

Calculus calculus.

Same way you ran your mouth until you help to rig in the most incompetent loser president in Nigeria in modern history! Same as Adaobi now who has proven to be ineffectual and a tribalist ibo leader who only "wins" by playing the tribal card making ibos hated even more everywhere in Nigeria! If Soludo wins, he will be a massive failure like the retardeen president! A real professor has no business in governance but maybe in policy or technocratic role, his pedantic arguments and positions will never put food on the table of Anambrarians for he is really out of touch with their reality! The east are usually blessed with incompetent leaders anyway so he will be in good company!

1 Like

Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by MaximusDMeridux: 3:16am On Aug 13, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
^

You are simply naive! Do you think in your wildest dream that Obi will stand and watch Soludo pick the APGA ticket? He knew all along that Soludo is even a bigger threat than Ngige. This is what Obi did -

1 - Over blew the deportation scandal to "kill" Ngige's party in anambra. 70% succeeded

2 - Convince Soludo to join APGA so as to make it easy defeating him during party primaries or denying him ticket. 100% succeeded

3 - Play the politics of rotation to confuse the masses, by going around preaching that anambra north deserves it. 80% successful.

I made two conclusions the moment I read about Soludo leaving PDP. It is either he was too naive and foolish or his handlers are stupìd. In Nigeria, most governors would like their SSG succeeding them, cos that is the only time they are assured their secrets won't go public.

Another dimension, tell them abeg! grin grin
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by IGBOSON1: 3:20am On Aug 13, 2013
What are they afraid of? They can make moves all they like, so long as they play fair and let the ballot box decide.

I've seen the calibre of peeps lining up to contest under PDP......and quite frankly, if anyone one of them gets their grubby hands on the keys to Awka gov't house (whether by omission or commission) then Anambra state can prepare for 4 years (at the very least) of uninspiring leadership and local gov't level governance, with the occasional publicity blitz of 'legacy projects' and 'laying of solid foundations for the next gov't'!!!

Anyway, i trust Anambra youths not to allow any nouveau-riche/upstart politician pull wool over their eyes this time around!
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by Onlytruth(m): 3:24am On Aug 13, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
^

You made some smart points, but I disagree with the bolded point. And NO, Soludo did not make any mistake by leaving PDP. In fact Soludo's leaving of PDP is his smartest political move by far till date.
Ndi Anambra are only tolerating PDP for now; PDP has no good image in Anambra state. So, Soludo would never have won Anambra using PDP ticket (assuming he ever got it!).LOL.

As for this election, Anambra state is NOT buying any zoning bull crap. Just watch. If APGA fields a nonentity, the party will lose in November, to Ngige, or maybe even improve Ifeanyi Ubas chances. Anambra politics is very very creepy and cunning. One thing I know is that Anambra citizens will never vote based on zoning.

As for Soludo, I believe he should slug it out in APGA (and when Obi sees that APGA may lose all), he will cave in.

BTW Jonathan is interested in APGA or PDP victory in Anambra state.
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by SNOWWHITE240(m): 3:37am On Aug 13, 2013
he decamped so dat he can hav d greatest chance of becoming governor while d apc candidate shot himself in d foot
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by Greatken007(m): 3:55am On Aug 13, 2013
26 candidates picked PDP ticket at the cost price of 11 million naira each,AT THIS STAGE YOU CAN NEVER TELL WHO WIL BE THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE...IF I WERE ASKED TO CLOSE MY MINDS ON PARTY AND CHOOSE MY BEST CANDIDATE THEN SOLUDO IS NUMBER 1 ON THE LIST,DONT FORGET HE IS NOT JUST A PROF
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by Rhino5dm: 4:32am On Aug 13, 2013
Onlytruth:

You made some smart points, but I disagree with the bolded point. And NO, Soludo did not make any mistake by leaving PDP. In fact Soludo's leaving of PDP is his smartest political move by far till date.
Ndi Anambra are only tolerating PDP for now; PDP has no good image in Anambra state. So, Soludo would never have won Anambra using PDP ticket (assuming he ever got it!).LOL.

Am quoting this for reference. But I know you are very very wrong.

As for this election, Anambra state is NOT buying any zoning bull crap. Just watch. If APGA fields a nonentity, the party will lose in November, to Ngige, or maybe even improve Ifeanyi Ubas chances. Anambra politics is very very creepy and cunning. One thing I know is that Anambra citizens will never vote based on zoning.

The bold is false. Believe me when I say, I have an above average knowledge of what is happening in your state.( Let me stop here).

As for Soludo, I believe he should slug it out in APGA (and when Obi sees that APGA may lose all), he will cave in.

BTW Jonathan is interested in APGA or PDP victory in Anambra state.

Again, the bold is false. Jonathan is never interested in any candidate cos, he knows even the Talibans or Boko Harams can't stop ibos from voting him or giving him another 99% votes not to talk of Ngige. Do they have any other option than voting for Jonathan? certainly not!
If there's any one Jonathan is afraid of, it has to be Soludo cos Soludo and Atiku are good friends and running mates.
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by maximunimpact(m): 6:14am On Aug 13, 2013
Anambra politics is not like die-hard south-western states dat vote wit high afinity to party affiliations. I trust Anambrarians will vote based on credibilty. The points to look out for come november elections are:

1. Gov. Peter Obi will play a major role in who succeeds him. He have strategically took Ngige out of bizness, Soludo's fate lies in his barehands and PDP is as confused as ever xcept there is an off-record agreement btween Peter Obi and PDP considering his romance with presidency as of late.

2. If APGA fields Peter Obi's anointed(Obaze), they maybe struggling to win on a 50-50 give or take. That will also give Ngige a plus considering his popularity.

3. Assuming Andy Uba gets PDP ticket and Obaze gets APGA, the job will be muchly easier for Ngige. I don't really see any face coming out from PDP. Obi made sure he wreck Ngige's chances by planting a political propagander wit Lagos rehab programme for destitutes. Except Obi makes a ''MISTAKE'' Ngige have no chance or if Ngige makes a great come back, his chances will be good.

4. We have only three top contenders if we base on party politics......APGA the favourite, PDP, the old timers and APC, the ruckies(I mean ruckies in Anambra) and a lot could change after primaries.

5. GEJ can care less if APGA wins, but worried if APC wins. He will get it all if PDP takes over. Either way, the fight is APGA and PDP vs APC, the common enemy!

6. And lastly the end result maybe shocking! Don't count Ngige out yet, that guy is not a cake walk!

1 Like

Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by dridowu: 7:35am On Aug 13, 2013
So pdp is falling 4 apga downfall..................i tot both are d same.......................ds 1 na comedy news to me
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2013
Soludo is not just a Universityy Professor! Fact! He still remains the man to beat in this race!
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by Rhino5dm: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
^

Rewind . . . . cool

Onlytruth, you see how politically immature you are?
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by RtFNJ: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
4 me I see PDP winning the guber election in Anambra state.. The Uba family r still very strong,Ngige is out of it, now is Soludo.. Peter obi is a PDP boy, even if Obaze bcoms governor he will join PDP.. Apga died d day Ojukwu died... Sefini
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by superior1: 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
^

Kai, Rhino na sorcerer o, see political prediction per excellence.
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 17, 2013
superior1:

Kai, Rhino na sorcerer o, see political prediction per excellence.
Me sef trip.
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by samstradam: 1:59am On Aug 17, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
^

Can an outsider know you more than you know yourself........... "NO", remains the logical reply. But reading their exchange (Rhino/Only[b]truth[/b] )shows only a proud fool ignores others and thinks he actually tells himself the truth everyday.

Our Nwafors have lost another battle, but hopefully for Nigeria's sake, you will start listening and then claim your war.
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by Brimmie(m): 2:02am On Aug 17, 2013
Ngige Don Hammer!! cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by bashydemy(m): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2013
Brimmie: Ngige Don Hammer!! cheesy cheesy
You get it right jare
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by Rhino5dm: 7:27am On Aug 17, 2013
samstradam:

Can an outsider know you more than you know yourself........... "NO", remains the logical reply. But reading their exchange (Rhino/Only[b]truth[/b] )shows only a proud fool ignores others and thinks he actually tells himself the truth everyday.

Our Nwafors have lost another battle, but hopefully for Nigeria's sake, you will start listening and then claim your war.

I'm still waiting for ONLYTRUTH "the learner" to come out of his hole grin grin

Come to think of this(politically), If you are Obi will you ever support someone with high IQ like Soludo to be your successor? Someone that will end up probing and ridiculing you? someone with bunch of theories that will be turning anambra into Dubai in no distant time? Mbanu. My friend used to tell me that "There's nothing ethical or moral in politics and everything boils down to interest"

Part of the reasons why Obi will never want to see Soludo succeeding him are :- (Onlytruth take out your paper and pen, cos after this no more free class) LMAO grin cool

1 - Obi is aware that Soludo WILL outperform him, so who does that? I mean in Nigeria, bringing in someone that would exposed your incompetence? Ideally, that's what you will expect i.e. a better replacement but not in politics or atleast not in Nigeria. With exception of few politicians in southwest like Tinubu. Presently only TINUBU has shown that he have the interest of the masses at heart. He replaced all the rascals in south west with professionals. Gbenga Daniel, Alao Akala, Seugn Oni with better candidates.

You think Ibori is not aware of the potentials of Great Ogboru against the useless Emmanuel Uduaghan or Orji Kalu doesn't know that T A Orji is worst than him? Adamu Maazu knew that Nadada Umar is hopeless. Ahmad Makarfi knew all together that Namadi Sambo is useless from day one, but insisted in making the governor against the likes of Sen. Isaat Balat. Atiku knew all together that Boni Haruna is useless but made him the governor of Adamawa. Bukar Abba fought the better candidate, Late Al bishir to supreme court and replaced him with a waste pipe. You see how they murdered Steve Akigha to pave way for the idiots in benue state?. Sam Egwu Ewu brought in Martins to cover his tracks against better candidates Victor Attah fought Akpabio, Peter Odilli fought Amaechi. . . . I can go on and on.

2 - Obi wants to assume the position of grand patron n APGA i.e. the king maker and everybody should be answerable to him. He wants to be the one to appoint commissioners, control state resources, control APGA's hierarchy and what have you. But even a mad man knows that Soludo is too big and proud to take orders from Obi or allow Obi to be pulling the strings. Remember IBB foisting OBJ against better candidate Alex Ekweme? OBJ forcing a sick man, Yar'adua on us, against better replacement.The Godfathers don't care who is in power, as along as they are the ones pulling the strings.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by cKaiser: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2013
You think GEJ can be blackmailed into thinking without Soludo he wont win the presidential election?

GEJ knows he would over 80% of votes in SS and SE as long as Buhari is his opponent.

GEJ campaigns in SS and SE would be mere formalties

Jonathan advisers know the real battles lie in the NC and SW.

In the US, Does any Republican candidate worry about losing Texas, Alabama or Missisipi? Even if they present a goat
Just like Democrats dont lose in New York , Massachusets etc

They all have battle ground states which they campaign in and PDP would always win SS/SE

Just like Buhari would win NE/NW.

The real battleground of Nigerian Politics is NC/SW.

GEJ is trying to work with Fasehun OPC on a 40bn contract to get the SW why do you think he hasnt even given MASSOB a second look?

GEJ might look stuupid but at least he has advisers
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by 175(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2013
cKaiser: You think GEJ can be blackmailed into thinking without Soludo he wont win the presidential election?

GEJ knows he would over 80% of votes in SS and SE as long as Buhari is his opponent.

In the US, Does any Republican candidate worry about losing Texas, Alabama or Missisipi? Even if they present a goat

They all have battle ground states which they campaign in and PDP would always win SS/SE

GEJ is trying to work with Fasehun OPC on a 40bn contract to get the SW why do you think he hasnt even given MASSOB a second look?

Oya take one bor for my head. . .u na political wizzy!!!!
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by 175(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

I'm still waiting for ONLYTRUTH "the learner" to come out of his hole grin grin

Come to think of this(politically), If you are Obi will you ever support someone with high IQ like Soludo to be your successor? Someone that will end up probing and ridiculing you? someone with bunch of theories that will be turning anambra into Dubai in no distant time? Mbanu. My friend used to tell me that "There's nothing ethical or moral in politics and everything boils down to interest"

Part of the reasons why Obi will never want to see Soludo succeeding him are :- (Onlytruth take out your paper and pen, cos after this no more free class) LMAO grin cool

1 - Obi is aware that Soludo WILL outperform him, so who does that? I mean in Nigeria, bringing in someone that would exposed your incompetence? Ideally, that's what you will expect i.e. a better replacement but not in politics or atleast not in Nigeria. With exception of few politicians in southwest like Tinubu. Presently only TINUBU has shown that he have the interest of the masses at heart. He replaced all the rascals in south west with professionals. Gbenga Daniel, Alao Akala, Seugn Oni with better candidates.

You think Ibori is not aware of the potentials of Great Ogboru against the useless Emmanuel Uduaghan or Orji Kalu doesn't know that T A Orji is worst than him? Adamu Maazu knew that Nadada Umar is hopeless. Ahmad Makarfi knew all together that Namadi Sambo is useless from day one, but insisted in making the governor against the likes of Sen. Isaat Balat. Atiku knew all together that Boni Haruna is useless but made him the governor of Adamawa. Bukar Abba fought the better candidate, Late Al bishir to supreme court and replaced him with a waste pipe. You see how they murdered Steve Akigha to pave way for the idiots in benue state?. Sam Egwu Ewu brought in Martins to cover his tracks against better candidates Victor Attah fought Akpabio, Peter Odilli fought Amaechi. . . . I can go on and on.

2 - Obi wants to assume the position of grand patron n APGA i.e. the king maker and everybody should be answerable to him. He wants to be the one to appoint commissioners, control state resources, control APGA's hierarchy and what have you. But even a mad man knows that Soludo is too big and proud to take orders from Obi or allow Obi to be pulling the strings. Remember IBB foisting OBJ against better candidate Alex Ekweme? OBJ forcing a sick man, Yar'adua on us, against better replacement.The Godfathers don't care who is in power, as along as they are the ones pulling the strings.

Taking onlytruth to the cleaners. . . .oya take one bor!!!!
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by Rhino5dm: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2013
cKaiser: You think GEJ can be blackmailed into thinking without Soludo he wont win the presidential election?

+100 cool
Re: PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. by Rhino5dm: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2013
175:

Taking onlytruth to the cleaners. . . .oya take one bor!!!!
. . . Abeg, make dem add big bowl of nkwobi join am.

Chilled Gulder + Nkwobi = Trance cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos / We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans / BREAKING: Again, Court Denies IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.