Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans (3460 Views)

Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Nacxwills(m): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2015
The Ibos have started again. they've begin what they couldn't finish. Years ago Nigeria fought civil war, and there was no emancipation for Biafra.. The experience of the Nigeria civil war was dread and negetively ernomous, that never earned us any development or improvement rather destruction and set back. The Biafra saga have caused us a lot of misfortune. We lost the Bakkasi pennisula with ernomous natural endowment(crude) to cameroun, these would have been a boast to our economy. Millions of people died, hunger and starvation, my uncle I never saw because of Biafra war. If the want a protest they should fucking take them protest to their biafran state if any, we are not Biafrans, and we cannot be.
Long live Niger Delta,
Long live Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2015
Another yorubber man above me that don't know anything about our region SS, believe igbos gave cameroun bakassi. Now I believe yorubbers are madd.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Trut(m): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2015
Another South South wannabe on the loose grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by jascon1(m): 9:01am On Oct 22, 2015
Tell them o.... As for me they r just fooling around the same cesspit. Mostly, you find unsuccessful Nigerians panting Biafra. Exclude the Niger delta and you will have biafra that same day.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Psylas(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2015
grin WE ARE NOT BIAFRA, REMOVE THE SOUTH EAST TOO grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Rose2014: 9:20am On Oct 22, 2015
Trut:
Another South South wannabe on the loose grin

Ah no tell you?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Stemkay: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2015
grin
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by davo3286: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2015
Nacxwills:
The Ibos have started again. they've begin what they couldn't finish. Years ago Nigeria fought civil war, and there was no emancipation for Biafra.. The experience of the Nigeria civil war was dread and negetively ernomous, that never earned us any development or improvement rather destruction and set back. The Biafra saga have caused us a lot of misfortune. We lost the Bakkasi pennisula with ernomous natural endowment(crude) to cameroun, these would have been a boast to our economy. Millions of people died, hunger and starvation, my uncle I never saw because of Biafra war. If the want a protest they should fucking take them protest to their biafran state if any, we are not Biafrans, and we cannot be.
Long live Niger Delta,
Long live Nigeria.

Foolish talk. You say you're from South-South. Please, if I may ask, what is South-South? Is there any cardinal point on earth called "South-South"? Define South-South. In case you don't know. The whole of the oil rich region of Nigeria is actually Biafra land - the bitter truth. Take it or leave it.

10 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Coolabbie: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2015
davo3286:

Foolish talk. You say you're from South-South. Please, if I may ask, what is South-South? Is there any cardinal point on earth called "South-South"? Define South-South. In case you don't know. The whole of the oil rich region of Nigeria is actually Biafra land - the bitter truth. Take it or leave it.
Thieves!
Barawo banza!
See your dirty Biafra mouth like oil-rich.
Come and take it na, we dey wait for una.
Unam ikot

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Iykopee(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2015
davo3286:

^^^ dont mind that mumu. He thinks every core niger delta man supports one nigeria mantra. let those who wish to stay in Nigeria continue, and freedom granted to freedom seekers..
For myself, i fully endorse Biafra as an igbo speaking indigene of Rivers state.

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by IGBOSON1: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2015
davo3286:

^^^The oil rich Niger Delta extends into Delta state and parts of Ondo which were not part of Biafra!

But the 'owners of Nigeria' and their southern helpers already know that Biafra as obtainable in 1967 contains the most hydrocarbon resources in the entire country, and hence the moves seen since the uncivil war to cause divisions between Ndigbo and her immediate neighbours; get some to deny their Igbo heritage; and moves to try and limit Alaigbo to just the 5 south eastern states!

They don't want a Biafra because they're the ones that have gained the most from said resources (even more than the states and the people that own the resources); some of them wouldn't admit it out in the open, but they feel safer having Igbos in Nigeria with them to help counter and check the excesses of the islamic hegemones; and knowing what Biafra is capable of achieving if freed from the dead weight that is 'one Nigeria', they're afraid of having such a powerful neighbour next door given the level of wickedness they've shown us right from the pogroms of the late 60s to date!

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2015
What South South Niger Delta wants is 50% Resource Control not biafra

Igbo are using the support they gave to Jonathan in 2015 election as blackmail to convert Niger delta struggle to biafra. Niger delta struggle is 50% resource control. This deception will not work. They only supported Jonathan because they got alot of appointments under Jonathan. They are just selfish and greedy people. Niger Delta Struggle is completely different from biafra agitation. Igbo supported Obasanjo against thier own son and hero Ojukwu in 2003 election, they should go and claim yoruba instead.

As far as I am concern Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are all benefiting from the current system. After all an Igbo man Gen Agunyi Ironsi created the Unitary System for Nigeria in 1966 that we are complaining against today. Gen Agunyi Ironsi set the foundation for the destruction of regional federalism in Nigeria. if not for his love for total control and domination (The disease of an average Igbo man), Niger delta would have be enjoying 50% resource control today. When Isaac Adaka Boro wanted to form Ijaw Nation Republic in 1966 it was Igbo Head of State Gen Agunyi Ironsi that fought him with a 12 day war.

The Igbo claim to be one of us because some South South states were part of the old Eastern region. First of all, eastern region was created by Nigeria for Nigeria convenience. It was not a decision of the nationalities that made up the old eastern region. Secondly before most people forget, today Edo and Delta state were never at anytime part of eastern region. Edo and Delta states were first part of Western region later became Midwestern region, then change to Bendel state before becoming Edo and Delta state today. Some tribes speak Yoruba in Edo and Delta state. Why is yoruba not claiming Edo and Delta state the way igbo is claiming Rivers and Delta states because some people speak ibo in those states?

Igbo may have succeeded in brainwashing some South South people that they are one of us, it is a big lie. They may have succeeded in brainwashing some of us that only hausa and yoruba is the problem of South South, it is a big lie. They are the same as far as I am concern.

The problem with Igbo is greed, self-entitlement and born to rule, control and exploit mentality. Qatar is smaller than Bayelsa in population and half d size of Bayelsa state by landmass. Bayelsa is four times the size of Singapore. if Qatar and Singapore can be a country, why cant we have an Ijaw nation as a country? Do u think Ijaw people dont want to be like Qatar and enjoy their oil alone like Qatar does? Note: Bayelsa State is d smallest state in the south south by population and second to the last by landmass!!

Below is the size of south south states and south east states. South South is almost 3 times the size of south East.
Yet the population of South east is almost 80% of south south population base on 2006 census
. But by the time you add igbo who are currently leaving outside south east, you will discover that thier population is more than all the south south put together. More than 90% of the resources (oil, gas, limestones,etc) are in the south south. The whole of South East is landlock with no direct access to the sea or atlantic ocean. but almost all the south south states have direct assess to the sea and atlantic ocean. Some will say they have River Niger. River Niger is not a sea or an ocean for big Ships.

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination? The total oil production from south east is not up to 10% of south south oil production!

If you are the leader of south south nations will you advice them to form a country with south east if they have the option of forming their own country alone? give a sincere answer!!

As far as I am concern, as unbrainwashed south south , there is no difference between the Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. To me, these are three major tribe struggling and fighting for Supiriority. Whenever any of the three is loosing, he shout marginalization.

During Jonathan govt, the Igbos were gaining and were in control and were happy. The Yoruba were losing and were shouting marginalization. The hausa/fulani were not happy because they were not fully in control. For the North we can slightly understand because in the 16years of democracy (May 1999 to May 2015) the south ruled 13.3years while the North had just 2.7years

The Igbo don't love south south more than the hausa or Yoruba love us. All the three tribe are all struggling for the control of south south oil. None of the three is better than the other as far as we south south are concern.

The only place south south nationalities agree with Igbo is Nigeria should divide . However while south south clamour for succession is base on lack of true fiscal Federalism and resource control, on the other hand, igbo clamour for succession is base on IGBO BORN TO RULE, CONTROL AND EXPLOIT MENTALITY. Igbo make noise and claim d north have born to rule mentality because of Sokoto State former licence plate motto of born to rule which they have change. The People with the true born to rule mentality are d Igbo. it is because they are not having thier way that they are complaining and making all d noise all over Nigeria.

But how and why Nigeria will and should divide, what we want and what they want is as different as d distance of the earth to d moon.

South south want resource control or thier own freedom. we will support Biafra as Igbo only nation while they should support us to form our own nation or nations. But trying to add us as an appendage to Biafra will never happen.

If south south join Biafra, our individual identities will be wiped out in less than 50years. They will convert every south south nationality to Igbo. And they will so much take charge of the oil and resources with reckless abandon without any regard to d minorities.

LET EVERYONE FORMS HIS OWN NATION IF WE CAN'T GET 50% RESOURCE CONTROL. SOUTH SOUTH NATIONS DONT WANT IGBO, YORUBA OR HAUSA IN THIER NATION. WE DONT WANT ANY DOMINANT TRIBE TO CONTROL US IF OR WHEN NIGERIA DIVIDE.

They will argue that there are some igbo in rivers state, delta state and edo state. As far as i am concern Igbo speaking people in south south will join Niger delta republic or confederation. Their are Hausa people in Niger, there are Yoruba people in Benin Republic and Togo. Does that make those yoruba and hausa speaking people in those countries Nigerians?

The south south nationalities can form a confederation with United Arab Emirate template, where seven different nationalities came together to form a confederation with each nationality having some form of autonomy.

if the south east want to join the confederation they can join. We can't leave nigeria and go and form another normal single country were there is a dominant tribe. That will be moving from frying pan to fire.

Just like the United Ararb emirate asked qatar and behrain to join them, but qatar and behrain choose to form thier individual countries.

What Biafra represent is a single country with a powerful centre where a dominant tribe can control. South south dont want that. If we must fight or struggle for succession, we need a new name like "United State of niger delta" or any other name which clearly shows a union rather than a single country.

We need to set the record straight before south south nations make the mistake of south Sudan. It is more than Four years south sudan left
sudan to form thier country. Since that time south sudan has been in War while North Sudan enjoy peace. This was because nations in
south sudan came together to form a single country without ensuring that thier difference in ethnicity was fully discuss. Some
part of south sudan are now feeling marginalized. That is exactly what will happen if Igbo succeed in forcing south south nations into
Biafra. That so called Biafra wont have peace. It will be another Somalia!!!!

For peace to rain let Igbo form Biafra from the Five south east state and let the the six states in south south form a confederation or seperate nations. Anything outside this will never work.

I do not hate Igbo people. Many of my friends are Igbo. I only hate thier deceit and greed. what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
What we dont want is a dominant tribe simple. If south south join Biafra, that country will be 60% Igbo. How do you think other minorities can compete in that kind of country? Whether we like it or not we both know that Igbo are not diplomatic people by nature. That will lead to complete extinction of other tribe. in less than 50years they will make the whole Biafra Ibo without any consideration.

I dont hate Igbo. But i hate when i know the Biafra they seek is a Biafra with current south south as an appendage to it.
Why cant they support our freedom, and we will support thier freedom. Why do igbo make it look like it is wrong for Niger Delta people to seek thier own freedom outside Biafra? In biafra current south south minority will be like conquered people. God forbid that to happen.

a quote from Isaac Adaka Boro Autobiography (wriiten himself). Read Chapter 5 - Campus Politics
http://www.adakaboro.org/the12dayrev/chapter-5-campus-politics.
This was the campaign statement of his opponent for UNN SUG presidency:

"My opponent, Ejiogu, took the floor when I had finished, and what did he say? "Ladies and gentleman, this is a crucial time in Nigeria when we should not allow a vocal minority to rule an obvious majority.
These words still ring in my memory because, as my opponent put it, they are crucial not only to me but to my people, the Ijaws. Most of the alien students walked out of the hall and it seemed as if a spell was cast on the atmosphere. The campaigns ended solemnly and the result of the election was again one way. Ejiogu won with his majority. The last minute strategy. A Cameroonian friend of mine, John Ngole, promptly resigned his secretaryship of the Historical Society in protest."

I am very sure that Nigeria will divide faster if Igbo seek Biafra with 5 south east state alone and Niger delta republic seek a country with the 6 South south states alone at the same time. Once the Hausa and Yoruba sees that Igbo are supporting a Niger Delta republic separate from Biafra, they will see it as true struggle. But if the struggle is about Biafra with south south in it, where Igbo will gain south south resources with Yoruba and Hausa loosing out, I bet you until South South oil finishes, Nigeria wont divide.

If we cant get resource control, we don't need to form a single country with Igbo, we can seek for our separate nation on two front simultaneously but not on one front. What we need is cooperation from Igbo not togetherness with Igbo. If they truly want to leave Nigeria and liberate Niger delta people from dominant tribes, they should support us to form our nation as they form thiers. I bet you when that happen, the struggle will be half won.

The Ojukwu Biafra was Igbo dream not Ijaw, Esan, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ikwerre, ogoni, ibibio, etc dream.

In summary, my point is that why the primary interest of Niger Deltans is resource control, Igbo primary interest is seperation from Nigeria with Niger delta as thier trophy. Igbo wants a nation where they can become the lord, control and dominate others. Since in Nigeria, Hausa and yoruba are ahead of them in the power struggle, they resort to blackmail and cry foul claiming marginalization.

if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. Peaceful division of Nigeria can only be into a minimum of five countries (Arewa republic, Niger Middle belt, United Niger Delta, Oduwa republic, and Biafra). South South will form its own nation/nations. The only way south south and south east will form a single country like Biafra is if Nigeria divide by War because population will be important in size of Army.

My Igbo neighbour may not like this submission, but it is the bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by brize(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2015
Is that why you have to create your account just 14 days ago? Oya come and be going
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by ArodeTsolaye: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2015
googlepikin:
Another yorubber man above me that don't know anything about our region SS, believe igbos gave cameroun bakassi. Now I believe yorubbers are madd.

www.nairaland.com/2682099/attention-anambra-wannabe-busted/2#39234930

www.nairaland.com/2682099/attention-anambra-wannabe-busted/2#39234930
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nacxwills:
Long live Niger Delta,
Long live Nigeria.
O boy, no be today we begin to dey see dis "we no be biafrans" of a trash! Keep decieving yourself on NL while massive protests are being carried out in that your so called SS grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by donjon: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
we are not biafrans!!! correct writeup!!! I'm saving this.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nigeria as a country was built on wrong foundation, even the British, US knew that Nigeria will break up one day. UK has 4 countries in it, eg Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Island, then ask yourself why they cannot be one country like Nigeria, USA has all it states operating as a semi independent country, immigration law in Texas is not the same with California, China has Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and Macau as part of China which are all semi independent, without confederation in Nigeria there will be no peace, Nigeria need to go back to Aburi peace accord, Nigeria will never be a progressive country because Nigeria is made up of irreconcilable entities that cannot align, Nigeria is supposed to be made up of 5 countries eg Arewa, Biafra, Midland, Oduduwa and Niger Delta Republic, under confederation just like UK, China, Netherlands etc, Nigeria need this structure for peace to reign.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Please don't make tribalistic comments on this section.

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Yunus2012(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
atbu1983:
What South South Niger Delta wants is 50% Resource Control not biafra

Igbo are using the support they gave to Jonathan in 2015 election as blackmail to convert Niger delta struggle to biafra. Niger delta struggle is 50% resource control. This deception will not work. They only supported Jonathan because they got alot of appointments under Jonathan. They are just selfish and greedy people. Niger Delta Struggle is completely different from biafra agitation. Igbo supported Obasanjo against thier own son and hero Ojukwu in 2003 election, they should go and claim yoruba instead.

As far as I am concern Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are all benefiting from the current system. After all an Igbo man Gen Agunyi Ironsi created the Unitary System for Nigeria in 1966 that we are complaining against today. Gen Agunyi Ironsi set the foundation for the destruction of regional federalism in Nigeria. if not for his love for total control and domination (The disease of an average Igbo man), Niger delta would have be enjoying 50% resource control today. When Isaac Adaka Boro wanted to form Ijaw Nation Republic in 1966 it was Igbo Head of State Gen Agunyi Ironsi that fought him with a 12 day war.

The Igbo claim to be one of us because some South South states were part of the old Eastern region. First of all, eastern region was created by Nigeria for Nigeria convenience. It was not a decision of the nationalities that made up the old eastern region. Secondly before most people forget, today Edo and Delta state were never at anytime part of eastern region. Edo and Delta states were first part of Western region later became Midwestern region, then change to Bendel state before becoming Edo and Delta state today. Some tribes speak Yoruba in Edo and Delta state. Why is yoruba not claiming Edo and Delta state the way igbo is claiming Rivers and Delta states because some people speak ibo in those states?

Igbo may have succeeded in brainwashing some South South people that they are one of us, it is a big lie. They may have succeeded in brainwashing some of us that only hausa and yoruba is the problem of South South, it is a big lie. They are the same as far as I am concern.

The problem with Igbo is greed, self-entitlement and born to rule, control and exploit mentality. Qatar is smaller than Bayelsa in population and half d size of Bayelsa state by landmass. Bayelsa is four times the size of Singapore. if Qatar and Singapore can be a country, why cant we have an Ijaw nation as a country? Do u think Ijaw people dont want to be like Qatar and enjoy their oil alone like Qatar does? Note: Bayelsa State is d smallest state in the south south by population and second to the last by landmass!!

Below is the size of south south states and south east states. South South is almost 3 times the size of south East.
Yet the population of South east is almost 80% of south south population base on 2006 census
. But by the time you add igbo who are currently leaving outside south east, you will discover that thier population is more than all the south south put together. More than 90% of the resources (oil, gas, limestones,etc) are in the south south. The whole of South East is landlock with no direct access to the sea or atlantic ocean. but almost all the south south states have direct assess to the sea and atlantic ocean. Some will say they have River Niger. River Niger is not a sea or an ocean for big Ships.

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination? The total oil production from south east is not up to 10% of south south oil production!

If you are the leader of south south nations will you advice them to form a country with south east if they have the option of forming their own country alone? give a sincere answer!!

As far as I am concern, as unbrainwashed south south , there is no difference between the Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. To me, these are three major tribe struggling and fighting for Supiriority. Whenever any of the three is loosing, he shout marginalization.

During Jonathan govt, the Igbos were gaining and were in control and were happy. The Yoruba were losing and were shouting marginalization. The hausa/fulani were not happy because they were not fully in control. For the North we can slightly understand because in the 16years of democracy (May 1999 to May 2015) the south ruled 13.3years while the North had just 2.7years

The Igbo don't love south south more than the hausa or Yoruba love us. All the three tribe are all struggling for the control of south south oil. None of the three is better than the other as far as we south south are concern.

The only place south south nationalities agree with Igbo is Nigeria should divide . However while south south clamour for succession is base on lack of true fiscal Federalism and resource control, on the other hand, igbo clamour for succession is base on IGBO BORN TO RULE, CONTROL AND EXPLOIT MENTALITY. Igbo make noise and claim d north have born to rule mentality because of Sokoto State former licence plate motto of born to rule which they have change. The People with the true born to rule mentality are d Igbo. it is because they are not having thier way that they are complaining and making all d noise all over Nigeria.

But how and why Nigeria will and should divide, what we want and what they want is as different as d distance of the earth to d moon.

South south want resource control or thier own freedom. we will support Biafra as Igbo only nation while they should support us to form our own nation or nations. But trying to add us as an appendage to Biafra will never happen.

If south south join Biafra, our individual identities will be wiped out in less than 50years. They will convert every south south nationality to Igbo. And they will so much take charge of the oil and resources with reckless abandon without any regard to d minorities.

LET EVERYONE FORMS HIS OWN NATION IF WE CAN'T GET 50% RESOURCE CONTROL. SOUTH SOUTH NATIONS DONT WANT IGBO, YORUBA OR HAUSA IN THIER NATION. WE DONT WANT ANY DOMINANT TRIBE TO CONTROL US IF OR WHEN NIGERIA DIVIDE.

They will argue that there are some igbo in rivers state, delta state and edo state. As far as i am concern Igbo speaking people in south south will join Niger delta republic or confederation. Their are Hausa people in Niger, there are Yoruba people in Benin Republic and Togo. Does that make those yoruba and hausa speaking people in those countries Nigerians?

The south south nationalities can form a confederation with United Arab Emirate template, where seven different nationalities came together to form a confederation with each nationality having some form of autonomy.

if the south east want to join the confederation they can join. We can't leave nigeria and go and form another normal single country were there is a dominant tribe. That will be moving from frying pan to fire.

Just like the United Ararb emirate asked qatar and behrain to join them, but qatar and behrain choose to form thier individual countries.

What Biafra represent is a single country with a powerful centre where a dominant tribe can control. South south dont want that. If we must fight or struggle for succession, we need a new name like "United State of niger delta" or any other name which clearly shows a union rather than a single country.

We need to set the record straight before south south nations make the mistake of south Sudan. It is more than Four years south sudan left
sudan to form thier country. Since that time south sudan has been in War while North Sudan enjoy peace. This was because nations in
south sudan came together to form a single country without ensuring that thier difference in ethnicity was fully discuss. Some
part of south sudan are now feeling marginalized. That is exactly what will happen if Igbo succeed in forcing south south nations into
Biafra. That so called Biafra wont have peace. It will be another Somalia!!!!

For peace to rain let Igbo form Biafra from the Five south east state and let the the six states in south south form a confederation or seperate nations. Anything outside this will never work.

I do not hate Igbo people. Many of my friends are Igbo. I only hate thier deceit and greed. what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
What we dont want is a dominant tribe simple. If south south join Biafra, that country will be 60% Igbo. How do you think other minorities can compete in that kind of country? Whether we like it or not we both know that Igbo are not diplomatic people by nature. That will lead to complete extinction of other tribe. in less than 50years they will make the whole Biafra Ibo without any consideration.

I dont hate Igbo. But i hate when i know the Biafra they seek is a Biafra with current south south as an appendage to it.
Why cant they support our freedom, and we will support thier freedom. Why do igbo make it look like it is wrong for Niger Delta people to seek thier own freedom outside Biafra? In biafra current south south minority will be like conquered people. God forbid that to happen.

a quote from Isaac Adaka Boro Autobiography (wriiten himself). Read Chapter 5 - Campus Politics
http://www.adakaboro.org/the12dayrev/chapter-5-campus-politics.
This was the campaign statement of his opponent for UNN SUG presidency:

"My opponent, Ejiogu, took the floor when I had finished, and what did he say? "Ladies and gentleman, this is a crucial time in Nigeria when we should not allow a vocal minority to rule an obvious majority.
These words still ring in my memory because, as my opponent put it, they are crucial not only to me but to my people, the Ijaws. Most of the alien students walked out of the hall and it seemed as if a spell was cast on the atmosphere. The campaigns ended solemnly and the result of the election was again one way. Ejiogu won with his majority. The last minute strategy. A Cameroonian friend of mine, John Ngole, promptly resigned his secretaryship of the Historical Society in protest."

I am very sure that Nigeria will divide faster if Igbo seek Biafra with 5 south east state alone and Niger delta republic seek a country with the 6 South south states alone at the same time. Once the Hausa and Yoruba sees that Igbo are supporting a Niger Delta republic separate from Biafra, they will see it as true struggle. But if the struggle is about Biafra with south south in it, where Igbo will gain south south resources with Yoruba and Hausa loosing out, I bet you until South South oil finishes, Nigeria wont divide.

If we cant get resource control, we don't need to form a single country with Igbo, we can seek for our separate nation on two front simultaneously but not on one front. What we need is cooperation from Igbo not togetherness with Igbo. If they truly want to leave Nigeria and liberate Niger delta people from dominant tribes, they should support us to form our nation as they form thiers. I bet you when that happen, the struggle will be half won.

The Ojukwu Biafra was Igbo dream not Ijaw, Esan, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ikwerre, ogoni, ibibio, etc dream.

In summary, my point is that why the primary interest of Niger Deltans is resource control, Igbo primary interest is seperation from Nigeria with Niger delta as thier trophy. Igbo wants a nation where they can become the lord, control and dominate others. Since in Nigeria, Hausa and yoruba are ahead of them in the power struggle, they resort to blackmail and cry foul claiming marginalization.

if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. Peaceful division of Nigeria can only be into a minimum of five countries (Arewa republic, Niger Middle belt, United Niger Delta, Oduwa republic, and Biafra). South South will form its own nation/nations. The only way south south and south east will form a single country like Biafra is if Nigeria divide by War because population will be important in size of Army.

My Igbo neighbour may not like this submission, but it is the bitter truth

I was just about to 'like' this post when I found a copy of it on another similar thread.

This tells me its a 'copy and paste' job. So its not worth my like even though I agree with 90% of its agiurement.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by davo3286: 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Coolabbie:
Thieves!
Barawo banza!
See your dirty Biafra mouth like oil-rich.
Come and take it na, we dey wait for una.
Unam ikot

Makes no sense as usual. Go back to history class, kid.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by wytecat: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
This must be another Yoruba.

Ibos will keep calling SS people Yoruba all the way to the battle field and then say they are betrayed. These people are shouting their lungs out now, you better listen and go your biafra solo!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nacxwills:
Long live Niger Delta,
Long live Nigeria.

Yoruba why dah fck u lying
why you always lying
ohh my Gawd STOP UR FCKIN LYING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmqNoCTZRHc
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by persius555(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
The igbos should learn to leave the south south out of their struggle. If biafra is all about oil and dominance, then they can shove the shitty biafran agenda off their asss.. What the niger delta people want is at least 50 percent control of their resources and not been a part of the proposed "shady match up made in hell".

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
persius555:
The igbos should learn to leave the south south out of their struggle. If biafra is all about oil and dominance, then they can shove the shitty biafran agenda off their asss.. What the niger delta people want is at least 50 percent control of their resources and not been a part of the proposed "shady match up made in hell".

eDIOTS LIKE YOU THINK WE IN THE SS are fools

Do you think we are not witnesses and the latest victims to your treachery?

A word of advice; concentrate on your soon to be declared caliphate in your one useless nijeriya

We are out of Nigeria and it is none of your business who we align with.

silly Nigerian

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
wytecat:
This must be another Yoruba.

Ibos will keep calling SS people Yoruba all the way to the battle field and then say they are betrayed. These people are shouting their lungs out now, you better listen and go your biafra solo!

Rose2014:
Hypocrisy/mischief is when Yorubas read that Tonyebarcanista's post and saw that he desires a restructured Nigeria but they chose to be silent on that hence won't address it(or maybe they're too scared to speak )

Rather they were busy having orgasm on the part he doesn't support Radio biafra

Like Dearpreye once said "Nigeria has a date with the truth"
We're just busy dancing atilogu round the problem cheesy
erikcantona:
...We are no longer answering that name called ss we now knw better ! Together we are stronger !! We are biafrans mind you am from rivers state
dejavski:
Am ilaje and I support BIAFRA... though in a peaceful manner.
I have come to realise that most yorubas are really scared of secession but they won't admit it

Quote me anywhere
mankand:
Guts comes with glory. One thing I like about Nnamdi Kanu is that he is very articulate and organised.

He knows how to organise his people around his dream, he can be the next Che in Africa because he is fighting a just cause but due to the mainstream media propaganda, a lot of people won't see and agree to this.

He have been able to gather the support of the igbo people worldwide both indigenous, in diaspora and those whose ancestors were taken to slave in Europe, America and Latin America which have now become a force to recon with.

Unfortunately my people yorubas are still under the chain of mental slavery donating
their hard earned money to fake men called pastors instead of donating their money to organise themselves to build another oduduwa nation. We also have the same capacity to do the same as IPOB but we won't.

We also have yorubas all over Latin America, Europe, and other parts of the world.

I wish IPOB success in their quest because with their success, it becomes a motivation for other regions in Africa to do the same
tunjion:
The truth is we yorubas should stop opening thread to speak for south south minority.

Biafra from wat i read is not by force. Igbos in Edo such as the igbanke and Ika are Biafrans without doubt.

Other Edo ethnic group might even be rejected by Biafra. Some will end up applying to join.

Sentiment aside, they might feel Hausa and Yoruba will dominate them if they remain in Nigeria
new2020:

I'm not Igbo. I'm just knowledgeable of their achievements. Read below...Igbos have led in every achievement ahead of the Yorubas up until the civil war. Yorubas only got ahead after the war when the Igbos lost everything and seriously damaged by the war...that was the only way yorubas could get ahead. Awolowo was very much aware of this agenda which is why he offered yorubas free education while starving Igbos at the same time. You get it? However Igbos have since reclaimed that position since 2000.

Read below article. Again Igbos are not your mate. Whites are aware of this!

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=2547
ceaz4r:

The phobia you and your lots have for the Igbos have become so obvious is now a sour to the eyes.
Whether your concern for the vaibility of the Biafran state when it comes is genuine or faulse, it doesn't scratch us one bit. In fact, we don't and won't notice.
Stay in your enclave there and watch.

* one advice for you, buy a carton of panadol extra and desolve the madicine in a basin of water to form syrup, also buy a straw. When the pounding headache from thinking about Biafra gets too unbearable, you sip some of the syrup. You will need it.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
xtrorse:

I trust you to dig out this yoruba imposter

what is with this people and awoof sef?

They have chosen to remain egypt why in GOD'S NAME will they think that we in the ND will still want to fund their parasitic Nation?\

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Rilwayne001: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
davo3286:

Foolish talk. You say you're from South-South. Please, if I may ask, what is South-South? Is there any cardinal point on earth called "South-South"? Define South-South. In case you don't know. The whole of the oil rich region of Nigeria is actually Biafra land - the bitter truth. Take it or leave it .

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by truefact: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Fetishes yorubas claims all the goodie goodies. Diabolical yorubas claims sophistication and progressive, then

Why do yorubas still want be in the same country with violent-illiterate hausa-fulani?

Why do yorubas still want to be with uncultured igbos?

What is wrong with yorubas?
Or are yorubas simply living on lies?

Why are yorubas confused hypocrites?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
truefact:
Fetishes yorubas claims all the goodie goodies. Diabolical yorubas claims sophistication and progressive, then

Why do yorubas still want be in the same country with violent-illiterate hausa-fulani?

Why do yorubas still want to be with uncultured igbos?

What is wrong with yorubas?
Or are yorubas simply living on lies?

Why are yorubas confused hypocrites?

the yoruba is the problem

okar got it wrong
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by davo3286: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Like they always say - "truth is always bitter...it's a very bitter pill to swallow". But, hey, it must be swallowed all the same. Whether you like it or not it needs to be told! It must be told!

Nigeria is the original THIEF - fact! A country built on lies and corruption can NEVER know progress - fact! The innocent blood of all the, harmless, Biafrans (women and children) spilled by nigeria will forever hunt nigeria and nigerians. Little wonder nigeria is still impoverished after 100yrs and after 55yrs of independence. Despite the huge resources (crude oil in particular) they stole from the rightful owners and all the monies made from same, they cannot make judicious use of it. Do you need a 'babalawo' to tell you that nigeria is a cursed state? Dubai that some of you silly nigerians run to for leisure was developed and transformed with oil money in JUST 10yrs ONLY. Isn't that a shame to nigeria and you so called nigerians??

You people should continue deceiving yourselves that nigeria is one. Of course, I bet there's not you're proud of about nigeria. You come online on an anonymous site to chant one nigeria yet you dive at the slightest opportunity to run away from nigeria to U.S and co. You can even kill your mother to get a U.S visa. One nigeria my seksy Arrse!

Henceforth, I will type nigeria is small letters.

#ReleaseNnamdiKanuNow
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by bonnelblack(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nacxwills:
Long live Niger Delta,
Long live Nigeria.

Don't mind them. They are playing with fire but as we know the first fire burned them terribly.
When it comes to the real thing, they are the first to scurry into hiding. Up Niger Delta! Up Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans by persius555(m): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2015
PappyMason:

eDIOTS LIKE YOU THINK WE IN THE SS are fools

Do you think we are not witnesses and the latest victims to your treachery?

A word of advice; concentrate on your soon to be declared caliphate in your one useless nijeriya

We are out of Nigeria and it is none of your business who we align with.

silly Nigerian
I have problems with igorants like u who think every agitation is a legal agitation. I wouldnt join words with u because i dont want to end up with a name you call yourself. The igbos have not come out with the agenda behind the so called biafra. When the 5 states are ready to go biafra, the south south would definitely find its own voice, but definmitelynot to align with biafra. A new, prosperous nation devoid of ethnic dominance unlike what we have in this one nigeria. The igbos are free to have their biafra, so long as we the niger deltans are not tied to your apron spring.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra / Photos Of Buhari and Osinbajo At NASS Today For 2015 Budget Presentation / Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.