Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Have You In Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Have You In Christ? (466 Views)

Is There Any Division In Christ? God Forbid! / You Stand In Christ Stead- Pastor Chris / Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Have You In Christ? by sidespin: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
WHAT HAVE YOU IN CHRIST?

I have a better & lasting possessions heb10v34

I have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands 2cor5v1

I have a Great Priest over the house of God Heb10v21

I have become too powerful for them, like Isaac gen26v16

I have been baptized into Christ Jesus. I was baptized into His death? 4 I am therefore buried with Him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, I too may live a new life. Rom 6:3-4

I have been made in God’s likeness. Js3v9

I have been taught of God to love others. 1Thes4v9

I have a strong city; God makes salvation its walls & ramparts isa26v1

I have been made HOLY through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all Heb10v10

I have been made into a great nation; I am a blessing gen12v2

I have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root. Rom 11:17

I have been justified through faith, I have peace with God through my Lord Jesus Christ, through whom I have gained access by faith into this grace in which I now stand. And I rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Rom 5:1-2

I have been made PERFECT FOREVER by one sacrifice Jesus Christ made heb10v14

I have been set free from sin and have become a slave to righteousness. Rom 6:18

I have been sanctified by the blood of the covenant heb10v29

I have been sustained with grain & new wine gen27v37

I have been united with Him in His death, I will certainly also be united with him in His resurrection. Rom 6:5

I have been washed, sanctified, & justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ & by the Spirit of our God cor6v11

I have been baptized into one Spirit by1 one body - & I have been given the one Spirit to drink cor12v13

I have been called, I am loved by God the Father & I’m kept by Jesus Christ jud1

I have been made righteous through the obedience of the one man. Rom 5:19

I have come to God, the Judge of all men heb12v23

I have come to Mount Zion, to the heavenly Jerusalem, the city of the Living God. I have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly heb12v22

I have come to take my share in Christ heb 3v14

I have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus Heb10v19

I have a continual feast pv15v15

I have a delightful inheritance…16:6

I have an anointing from the Holy One, & I know the truth 1jn2v20

I have been brought from death to life. Rm6v13

I have been chosen for obedience to Jesus Christ & sprinkling by His blood according to the foreknowledge of God the Father…1pt1v2

I have entered the rest, for I believe heb 4v3

I have found my wife, I’ve found what is good & I receives favor from the Lord pv18v22

I have full confidence in my wife & I lack nothing of value pv31v11

I have great power for I’m wise, & I increase my strength for I’m a man of knowledge pv24v5

I have life for I have the Son 1jn5v12

I have healed this water. Never again will it cause death or make the land unproductive. 2 Kings 2:21

I have hope, for I’m among the living eccl9v4

I have knowledge 2cor11v6

I have known Him who is from the beginning 1jn2v13

I have known the Father 1jn2v13

I have more insight than all my teachers, for I meditate on your status 119v99

I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts 119v100

I have my own gift from God cor7v7

I have obtained an eternal redemption through Christ heb9v12

I have obtained righteousness, a righteousness that is by faith; Rom 9:30

I have One who speaks to the Father in my defense, Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. ijn2v1

I have overcome, like Jacob gen32v28

I have overcome the evil one 1jn2v13

I have passed from death to life 1jn3v14

I have received the gift of the Holy Spirit. The promise is for me and my children and for all who are far of. Acts 2:39-39

I have received God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness. I reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ. Rom 5:17

I have received the promised eternal inheritance heb9v15

I have received the Spirit of sonship. And by Him I cry, "Abba, Father." Rom 8:15

I have received the Spirit who is from God, that I may understand what God has freely given me cor2v12

I have seen a great light; light has dawned on me isa 9v2

I have set my hope on God that He will continue to deliver me 2cor1v10

I have the mind of Christ cor2v16

I have this hope as an anchor for my soul, firm & secure heb6v19

I have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God & not from me 2cor4v7

I have unite myself with the Lord, therefore I am one spirit with Him cor6v17

I have washed my robe & made it white in the blood of the Lamb rev7v14
ALL NIV

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily / Divided Nattion. / DAILY MANNA Feeding On His Word Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.