Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (49584 Views)

Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you / Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan / The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by stanley99a(m): 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote
author=luluosas]
Ha! Glo showed me pepper yesterday Sunday, 25th August, 2013. Before I
connected, it 44MB left on my free Bounce data and N150 on my airtime
account. Although I tethered my phone after connected, just now, just
now, within some minutes, Glo wiped my free data and my airtime, leaving
me with just N25.
See, the thing really pained me that, I have to dream last night

complaining to Glo customer care. Can you imagine that![/quote]

eyaaa, very sorry about that. But WHO IS DECEIVING WHO HERE NOW, GLO HAS TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION. GLO is my main network but with these their attitude, am begini to dislike them. I cant remember the last time i recieve The 5mb on Gbam
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 5:14am On Aug 27, 2013
stanley99a:
eyaaa, very sorry about that. But WHO IS DECEIVING WHO HERE NOW, GLO HAS TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION. GLO is my main network but with these their attitude, am begini to dislike them. I cant remember the last time i recieve The 5mb on Gbam
It's the same thing here for me. I have been a diehard Glo customer and supporter, nicknaming them my network of choice with pride. Do you know I even created a Facebook Page just to express my love for the Glo brand? See it here https://www.facebook.com/globrandpromoter
Even though they have never really wowed me in a very unique and special way, but I keep on liking them especially as it is a local (Nigerian) brand. However, I am their subscriber and supporter, I am equally their antagonist whenever they disappointed and betrayed my trust and confidence on them.
Now, I am not actually moved by the free 30MB data volume on the recharge of N200 and above on this new Glo Bounce plan,as the call tariff is the icing of this plan for me (I am on MTN BIS subscription plan on my Android phone) but, they ought to know that customers satisfaction is the first approach to winning their trust, confidence and patronage, not necessarily enticing freebies to lock them to their service, when there are enough ALTERNATIVE SERVICE PROVIDERS around.
Glo, as an indigenous telecommunications firm in Nigeria, nothing stops you from sitting at the top position here but, your insincerity and the will to keeping to your promises is the bane of the attack(s) by your teeming admirers, subscribers and users.
Wise up now!!
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 27, 2013
luluosas:
To use your free Bounce data bonus on the gloflat APN, text PAYU to 127 but, you must keep eye on your airtime at the same time. Good luck.
Uhm, i've subscribed to a new data plan but will try this out when next i'm chanced. Why can't glo state all this on their website if it's true. aarrgghh!!
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 27, 2013
luluosas:
Ha! Glo showed me pepper yesterday Sunday, 25th August, 2013. Before I connected, it was 44MB left on my free Bounce data and N150 on my airtime account. Although I tethered my phone after connected, just now, just now, within some minutes, Glo wiped my free data and my airtime, leaving me with just N25.
See, the thing really pained me that, I have to dream last night complaining to Glo customer care. Can you imagine that!

Bro 44mb ain't that much when tethered to a data hungry laptop, even combined with a miserly N150. So many ways it can't be used up in a flash. I don't think i can fault Glo here.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2013
trae_z:

Bro 44mb ain't that much when tethered to a data hungry laptop, even combined with a miserly N150. So many ways it can't be used up in a flash. I don't think i can fault Glo here.
Bros I understand but, I dey use Glo before na. Okay, let's say my billing were accurate, what about people using Java phones that are still complaining?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 7:08am On Aug 27, 2013
trae_z:
Uhm, i've subscribed to a new data plan but will try this out when next i'm chanced. Why can't glo state all this on their website if it's true. aarrgghh!!
That means, you've piled up enough free data now.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by owueberewo: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2013
Glo bounce 30mb free data is a ruse,the free mb given for recharging your line with N200 is approximately 7.5mb no more. I have 22mb data bonus before I started browsing few minutes ago and I use 3 applications to monitor the data traffic. I decided to check my data balance few minutes later alas the bonus is gone and they have deducted N36 from my credit. The most annoying aspect of it is that all the applications I used in monitoring the data usage are reading 5.20mb. Glo you are digging your graves little by little and you will surely end up bankrupt if you don't change your way. GBA ikilo!!!
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by stanley99a(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2013
[quote
author=luluosas]
It's the same thing here for me. I have been a diehard Glo customer and
supporter, nicknaming them my network of choice with pride. Do
you know I even created a Facebook Page just to express my love for the
Glo brand? See it here https://www.facebook.com/globrandpromoter
Even though they have never really wowed me in a very unique and special
way, but I keep on liking them especially as it is a local (Nigerian)
brand. However, I am their subscriber and supporter, I am equally their
antagonist whenever they disappointed and betrayed my trust and
confidence on them.
Now, I am not actually moved by the free 30MB data volume on the
recharge of N200 and above on this new Glo Bounce plan,as the call
tariff is the icing of this plan for me (I am on MTN BIS subscription
plan on my Android phone) but, they ought to know that customers
satisfaction is the first approach to winning their trust, confidence
and patronage, not necessarily enticing freebies to lock them to their
service, when there are enough ALTERNATIVE SERVICE PROVIDERS around.
Glo, as an indigenous telecommunications firm in Nigeria, nothing stops
you from sitting at the top position here but, your insincerity and the
will to keeping to your promises is the bane of the attack(s) by your
teeming admirers, subscribers and users.
Wise up now!![/quote]

this is really interesting. Glo needs to upgrade or lose their customers. Guy how do u use ur Mtn bis on ur android. Pls elucidate, may be i might port. Thanks
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by owueberewo: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2013
stanley99a:

this is really interesting. Glo needs to upgrade or lose their customers. Guy how do u use ur Mtn bis on ur android. Pls elucidate, may be i might port. Thanks

Text BBC to 21600 for MTN BlackBerry complete. Change your APN to BlackBerry.net and download droidvpn from Google play store. If your phone is 4.0 upward ,you don't need root access to use droidvpn. You need to sign up for droidvpn account on their website ,then use it to login . change your connection type to UDP and change the port to 500. However, if your phone is rooted use ICMP as your connection type .hmm that is all.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Krak(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2013
I have been trying to go back to Gbam from this Bounce but Glo is telling me that Profile Not Found.

Pls can someone help me?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by dondiggy: 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
personal experience, d 30mb stuff is trash. while my data counter /monitor was reading 3mb, I decided to check my data balance, I got the reply that have used 15mb
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
stanley99a:

You must install Droidvpn and Tun.ko on your android phone before you can use MTN BIS plan on it. Your phone must also be rooted if it is a lower Android OS version, before Droidvpn can work in it. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
Krak: I have been trying to go back to Gbam from this Bounce but Glo is telling me that Profile Not Found.

Pls can someone help me?

Try deactivate the Bounce plan first by dialing *170*0# and then try again.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
dondiggy: personal experience, d 30mb stuff is trash. while my data counter /monitor was reading 3mb, I decided to check my data balance, I got the reply that have used 15mb
Glo really need to think twice now.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by stanley99a(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
owueberewo:

Text BBC to 21600 for MTN BlackBerry complete. Change your APN to BlackBerry.net and download droidvpn from Google play store. If your phone is 4.0 upward ,you don't need root access to use droidvpn. You need to sign up for droidvpn account on their website ,then use it to login . change your connection type to UDP and change the port to 500. However, if your phone is rooted use ICMP as your connection type .hmm that is a ll.
thanks man, but it seems to be difficult in downloading vpn in my phone due to windows phone issue
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
stanley99a: thanks man, but it seems to be difficult in downloading vpn in my phone due to windows phone issue
Well, let those windows experience help you out.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Krak(m): 5:10am On Aug 29, 2013
luluosas:
Try deactivate the Bounce plan first by dialing *170*0# and then try again.

Thanks, it worked perfectly.

You know I had called Glo Customer Care on this issue and the lady was talking trash and unable to resolve the issue.

I wonder why you are not part of them.

I think you should be.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
Krak: .

Thanks, it worked perfectly.

You know I had called Glo Customer Care on this issue and the lady was talking trash and unable to resolve the issue.

I wonder why you are not part of them.

I think you should be.
You are welcome and I thank God I could be of help to you.
Well, as for the Glo stuff, I don't have the qualifications to work with them as I am just an ordinary NTC holder. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
Please, if you currently use the free data bonus on Bounce plan, has Internet service improved now? I am asking because, my brother told me the G-BAM has improved. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by stanley99a(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
I have tried portin to bounce plan, but to no avail. Anytime i dail the code it always say UR REQUEST IS BEEN PROCESS, DIAL #100# to confirm ur plan. When i dail it still says am on Gbam. Whats the issue
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
stanley99a: I have tried portin to bounce plan, but to no avail. Anytime i dail the code it always say UR REQUEST IS BEEN PROCESS, DIAL #100# to confirm ur plan. When i dail it still says am on Gbam. Whats the issue
It may take up 2 days before it can be activated even if it says successful. Therefore, keep dialing #100# until you see it stated that your plan is Bounce. I hope you get clear. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Enjoy Sunday bonus on your Glo lines, irrespective of your current plan.
Glo will you any amount of money you will spend on your Glo line from Mondays to Saturdays as bonus on Sundays. Joining this offer will not alter your current plan and the bonus is valid for only Sunday, and can be use to browse and call all networks.
Just dial *170*5# to opt in. Good luck.
To check your bonus, you will need to dial #122# or dial #124# then enter 5 and send.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by stanley99a(m): 6:50am On Sep 05, 2013
[quote
author=luluosas]Enjoy Sunday bonus on your Glo lines, irrespective of
your current plan.
Glo will you any amount of money you will spend on your Glo line from
Mondays to Saturdays as bonus on Sundays. Joining this offer will not
alter your current plan and the bonus is valid for only Sunday, and can
be use to browse and call all networks.
To check your bonus, you will need to dial #122# or dial #124# then
enter 5 and send.[/quote]

guy abeg just leave GLO with their fake bonus oo. Na so dem do for bounce wey them collect 30 mb just for whatsapp and facebook. My data count was readin just 5mb consumed. Now they are comin wit sunday bonus. Thank God i av placed my glo sim in a nokia touch light just for recievin calls. For now glo sucks.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by proxylandlord: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2013
owueberewo:

Text BBC to 21600 for MTN BlackBerry complete. Change your APN to BlackBerry.net and download droidvpn from Google play store. If your phone is 4.0 upward ,you don't need root access to use droidvpn. You need to sign up for droidvpn account on their website ,then use it to login . change your connection type to UDP and change the port to 500. However, if your phone is rooted use ICMP as your connection type .hmm that is all.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by proxylandlord: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2013
owueberewo:

How do I go about d rooting stuff? And please what is d function of d rooting an android fone? Is it to speed up internet or to conserve data usage. What is droidvpn too ?and what does it do? Please explain to me am still a novice with android devices, kinda used to bb until recently dt I change my fone.
Am using huawei 4g IMPULSE phone with 2.3.5 android Os ? Am having a great challenge connecting to d internet. D services comes off and on ! Please help.

Thanks so much as u help !
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by chineduace(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2013
luluosas: Enjoy Sunday bonus on your Glo lines, irrespective of your current plan.
Glo will you any amount of money you will spend on your Glo line from Mondays to Saturdays as bonus on Sundays. Joining this offer will not alter your current plan and the bonus is valid for only Sunday, and can be use to browse and call all networks.
To check your bonus, you will need to dial #122# or dial #124# then enter 5 and send.
glo wont tell you that the tariff is 40k/sec for this migration. Info is from cc, cos i got curious and asked. Guys, abeg no dial anything ooo. If they were not hiding anything, why not include it in their Value added service, why must i dial.
As for all the complains, i think i'll stick to GBAM,
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Dinvestanl: 2:47am On Sep 06, 2013
luluosas:
According to customer care, the Welcomeback plan is a network based plan i.e. no migration code as you a subscriber don't register to the plan on your own. Instead, it is the Glo network that selects numbers and migrated them randomly and remotely without the subscribers knowledge.
Calls on this plan is charged at 10k/sec and 20k/sec for glo-2-glo and Glo to other networks respectively. 2k/sec (N1.20/min) to call one special FAF registered number. All these are without any form of condition whatsoever. You can always go out of the plan by dialling the corresponding code of the plan you are migrating to.
To know/check your current charging plan, dial #100# now. Thank you.
they now charge 20k/sec for glo nos. What is the code for the FAF no?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 4:31am On Sep 06, 2013
Dinvestanl:
they now charge 20k/sec for glo nos. What is the code for the FAF no?
Well, I don't know if they have increased the glo-2-glo tariff on the WelcomeBack auto plan. To register your F&F number, dial *101*1*number# Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 4:45am On Sep 06, 2013
chineduace:
glo wont tell you that the tariff is 40k/sec for this migration. Info is from cc, cos i got curious and asked. Guys, abeg no dial anything ooo. If they were not hiding anything, why not include it in their Value added service, why must i dial.
As for all the complains, i think i'll stick to GBAM,
The CC agent that attended to you may not have told you the whole truth. The tariff charge on the SundayTalk maybe 40k/sec as you were told (I will confirm if I'm credited this Sunday) but, you must however remember that the Sundaytalk isn't a new tariff plan, but a bonus tariff built into your existing plan to reward you with a 100% payback bonus on the usage of N200 and above, between Monday and Saturday on your current Glo tariff plan every week to be used on Sunday only.
So, whether you dial *170*5# will NEVER alter your current tariff plan. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 5:21am On Sep 06, 2013
stanley99a:

guy abeg just leave GLO with their fake bonus oo. Na so dem do for bounce wey them collect 30 mb just for whatsapp and facebook. My data count was readin just 5mb consumed. Now they are comin wit sunday bonus. Thank God i av placed my glo sim in a nokia touch light just for recievin calls. For now glo sucks.
The 30MB bonus on the Bounce plan is not actually fake, it's just that Glo is not sincere with its implementation.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by samdean(m): 6:27am On Sep 06, 2013
pls whats the code to porting to g.bam?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by overdrive(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2013
@luluosas sent u a dm on twitter,pls what are d settings to enable me use this glo mb both on my BB and modem. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.