Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Who Is The REAL Hero Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The REAL Hero Here (3742 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. / The Real History Of Christianity - Was The Crucifixion A Hoax? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The REAL Hero Here by ghostofsparta(m): 12:29am On Aug 13, 2013
For those Nairaland atheists and skeptics who still don't believe in the efficacy of African Supernatural Powers but may rather be delighted to pay attention at any fictitious gobbledygook such as Superman, Incredible Hulk and Transformers, I hope this fair comparison is enough to get your mind creased.

Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by ghostofsparta(m): 12:30am On Aug 13, 2013
Note: The point of this juxtaposition is to aver that both in Yorubaland and Igboland does exists native metaphysical knowledges by whose means feats and exploits which are beyond what modern science and tech can possibly achieve or obtain in hundred or more years to come. I am annoyed by the general view of my people who happen to constitute the majority here in Nigeria, instilled with the dogmatic perception that nothing good can be obtain from the priceless legacy I am proud to call Native Advanced Sciences inherited from our ancestors.

Excerpt extracted from my yet to be published book: "Why I Am Not Yet An Atheist: Enter YAS'

"...the militaries of the western world have been trying to achieve for themselves the capability to render their soldiers 'invisible', fancy tech, isn't it? They've spent billions of dollars on this particular research project, and so far the best they could come up with is what they gladly termed 'Adaptive Camo'. Despite the several weaknesses of the technology behind the adaptive camo, they will never give up in their attempt to perfect it, so as to generate what I call 'Lagless Absolute Invisibility' which is when it can be deployable for it intended purposes such as spec ops and wet works. My curiosity and quest for the veracity of the efficacies of native esoteric knowledges and claimed possibilities has led me to confirm the credibility of the not-at-all popular means of achieving invisibility, thus reinforcing the validity of my presumptive coinage-Yoruba Advanced Sciences or Igbo Advanced Sciences both of which are still known erroneously as 'Juju'. In regards to Yoruba esoteric, I can tell anyone that it is TRUE and REAL concerning the 'Afẹri', Afẹris the true native name for 'invisibility' or 'cloaking', while Ọfẹ is the act, as in "O dọfẹ". However, since my interest lies in arriving at a possible theory as to how these YASes can be scientifically understood and derived, though something tells me that even if it is explicable, it still will be speculative at best, which I shall explain later. However a working theory would most probably have some relationship with pharmacogenomics and pharmacodynamics of our native plants and herbs in terms of their metaphysical properties activated by certain self-defined incantatory sound energy or what I prefer to describe as the ‘unawaken uberforce’ called 'aṣẹ' in Yoruba language, It literary translate to 'unseeable'. Furthermore, I previously thought I figured the more reason why many of the esoteric knowledges behind the method by which seemingly supernatural feats such as the ability to be, or for something to be invisible is closely guarded but..."

In regards to the above, many black Christians, Muslims and atheists here in Nigeria would prefer not to have anything to do with such interest given the assumption that such 'devilish powers' can only come from Satan except for the atheists and skeptics who are predispose to regard such matter as irrational since it has no scientific footing. But suppose for instance, that a western scientist or a curious Indian researcher, or a Jewish visitor or an Arab tourist somehow got hold of the formula behind this 'Afẹri', returned to his country and did heavy research on it and was somehow able to develop it into a module or device, patented it and sold it to a manufacturing company such as Motorola Technologies or Hughes Industries, some years thereafter, the tech became known around the world licensable to anyone under the trade name 'InvisDucer', I am sure the Nigerian people would welcome it as another noble creation that only the white people can develop, after all they are next thing after God and Jesus.

I know some people who still believe that it must have taken some sort of juju for an airplane to fly in the sky. There was one in particular who not only believed that juju is the only possible explanation behind the flight of any air vessel but also that it is only through the application of juju that the ear piece do work. Aside from the unreliability and weaknesses expressed about the efficacy of a particular ‘Yoruban juju’ [which is still debatable] from this particular buddy of mine, he just like the rest of those who fervently believes it must have taken helicopters, jets and aeroplanes to move about in the sky is that they are ever eager to call it the ‘white man’s juju’.
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by NewAlfa: 1:26am On Aug 13, 2013
making things disappear is not science. It is just a magic trick that all nations on earth have been performing for centuries. Oyibo dey even organise their own disappearance tricks in theaters and circuses. Our useless Africans just dey use their own terrorize their neighbours.
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by ghostofsparta(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
New Alfa: making things disappear is not science. It is just a magic trick that all nations on earth have been performing for centuries. Oyibo dey even organise their own disappearance tricks in theaters and circuses.

You're right indeed since I didn't mention 'disappear', I meant 'invisible'. Even, if to disappear is to be invisible to the eyes, it would still involve technology derived through the application of science; rectilinear propagation of light etc. To make an elephant disappear on stage involves a technique known as 'smoke and mirror', smoke is to momentarily shroud the elephant while the mirror is quickly released to display a reflected angle that has the same backdrop wherein the elephant was against before the smoke was released. While the audience are plunged in amusement, the elephant is taken off stage and brought back in the front entrance to give the impression of disappearing and reappearing and it's called 'vanishing act'. This sort and other types like it are under what is called 'stage tricks' occasioned for the entertainment purposes, which is not what I am discussing here, I am referring to practical types where one doesn't need to employ tricks or deception. There are two types in my opinion. One is to conceive a device that is capable of generating a force field such that photons can warp through it in order to simulate transparency, alternatively another is to conceive a specialized outfit capable of adapting to it surrounding through the re-projection of stored visuals with the aid of an hi-tech processor. These two, despite their limitations and weaknesses are technological, and technology is the application of science. The other which I am pointing at is a type that would seem supernatural to most people but is actually an advanced form of science otherwise considered metaphysical.

New Alfa: Our useless Africans just dey use their own terrorize their neighbours.

Please enlighten me on how what you call 'useless Africans' employ theirs to terrorize their neighbours.
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
If it is real and does work, why is it always in secrecy. All you hear is rants from people like, "i was there live" when you know they were lieing. In this modern day, why can't we have video proof.
People claim they were there when a certain person was being shot at and the bullets didn't penetrate. Do you know how hard it is to shoot and aim a target if you are not a marksman? How many of these people actually saw bullets being repelled from the "so-called" bulletproof mans body. I put it to you that most of the shots were missed.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by ghostofsparta(m): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
A-Town, I do hope you are capable of sustaining this debate.

First of all, let me address your quotes:
A-town:
If it is real and does work, why is it always in secrecy.
Because they are esoteric knowledges and not exoteric ones like how to conduct electrolysis or boil an egg.

A-town:
All you hear is rants from people like, "i was there live" when you know they were lying.
Yeah you're right, but that's not all the time true, because not everyone attesting to it can be delusional or be suffering from mass hysteria. It is definitely true that some who seem to be the most tend to exaggerate some of this things which they just heard from someone who in turn heard it from another who actually did experienced or did it. Thus, it behooves on you, provided you are a scientific and curious minded person like me to investigate and find out what actually there is regarding these claims, rather than just condemning and doubting any African supernatural claims like so many members of Nairalander do. Those Nairalander are incapable of mustering up the courage to take a skeptic look at the supernatural claims in the books of the Abrahamic religions.

A-town:
In this modern day, why can't we have video proof. People claim they were there when a certain person was being shot at and the bullets didn't penetrate. Do you know how hard it is to shoot and aim a target if you are not a marksman? How many of these people actually saw bullets being repelled from the "so-called" bulletproof mans body. I put it to you that most of the shots were missed.

No one needs to be a marksman/sniper to shoot any sort of target, you know this for good otherwise all those homicide and college/public shooting in abroad is a lie.

You have to agree that even a sporadic spray-shot at someone would have at least one hit.

About video proof, it is yet to be imbibed in the culture of Nigerians to shoot anything bewildering at the same time you have to consider that it doesn't come easily to their mind to pick your camera phone
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
ghostofsparta: A-Town, I do hope you are capable of sustaining this debate.

First of all, let me address your quotes:

Because they are esoteric knowledges and not exoteric ones like how to conduct electrolysis or boil an egg.

Yeah you're right, but that's not all the time true, because not everyone attesting to it can be delusional or be suffering from mass hysteria. It is definitely true that some who seem to be the most tend to exaggerate some of this things which they just heard from someone who in turn heard it from another who actually did experienced or did it. Thus, it behooves on you, provided you are a scientific and curious minded person like me to investigate and find out what actually there is regarding these claims, rather than just condemning and doubting any African supernatural claims like so many members of Nairalander do. Those Nairalander are incapable of mustering up the courage to take a skeptic look at the supernatural claims in the books of the Abrahamic religions.

People claim they were there when a certain person was being shot at and the bullets didn't penetrate. Do you know how hard it is to shoot and aim a target if you are not a marksman? How many of these people actually saw bullets being repelled from the "so-called" bulletproof mans body. I put it to you that most of the shots were missed.

No one needs to be a marksman/sniper to shoot any sort of target, you know this for good otherwise all those homicide and college/public shooting in abroad is a lie.

You have to agree that even a sporadic spray-shot at someone would have at least one hit.

Trust me shooting a moving target is not as easy as it appears to be in the movies. How many of the "stories" reported have been at "point blank range"
I actually like your way of tackling things since it seems we may be able to educate each other through a proper debate.
I know there are things out there that remain unexplainable. My only problem is that most of them are lies that have been perpetuated for ages. The reason i can confidently say they are lies is because it is part of AFRICAN history.

Our archaic forefathers used FEAR and DECEPTION as a means of keeping people in check.
With regards, to "disaapearing", are you aware that it is not peculiar to naija alone. This lie/myth has been in existence for ages. Ever heard of the NINJAs in Asia? The only difference is that they eventually came out and explained the "smoke" that always came up anytime they tried to disappear which was just a side attraction to give the NINJA enough time to run away. On the otherhand, our dearest nigerians will take it to the grave and claim it's some supernatural power when we all know better.

There are people who still believe in a lot of archaic fallacies simple because they don't know better. As an example, there used to be a time in certain area of Ogun state when people were faced a certain illness. Back then they claimed it was an evil spirit and that if you didn't have a certain "leaf" posted on your door, you could wake up paralyzed or blind or develop some illness. What the people did not know was that it was simply an airborne parasite causing problems at the time. I have a lot more but i'll give you a chance to counter.

I would still like to see on VIDEO, somebody being shot point blank range and see how the bullet will refuse to penetrate the skin
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by ghostofsparta(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
A-town:

Trust me shooting a moving target is not as easy as it appears to be in the movies. How many of the "stories" reported have been at "point blank range"
In 2002, during one of those then clashes at Mushin, I, among many passer-by saw several Nigerian Police who were shooting at and at the same time retreating from a handful of OPC members walking towards them with white handkerchief that seem to be deflecting those bullets. My bro, if you saw it, you would know for real that it isn't as hard as you think to aim a shot especially from an assault rifle those Police wielding - AK47. My experience is one of many episodes of a period before our Police starts tying red-handkerchief to neutralize that particular anti-bullet science.
A-town:

I actually like your way of tackling things since it seems we may be able to educate each other through a proper debate.
I know there are things out there that remain unexplainable.
I strongly believe that everything is explainable but not all can be explainable with the empirical based science of the white people.

A-town:

My only problem is that most of them are lies that have been perpetuated for ages. The reason i can confidently say they are lies is because it is part of AFRICAN history.
NOT EVERYTHING IS LIE. Go out there and seek out things for yourself.

A-town:
Our archaic forefathers used FEAR and DECEPTION as a means of keeping people in check.
Going by your logic, if by using fear and deception to keep people in check makes our forefathers archaic, then what check-keeping standard could they have done to make them appear non-archaic as the then Europeans/Arabs? I'm sure you see nothing wrong about the Euro-american culture of using scarecrow to frighten birds away including certain fables/myths surrounding it or about the boogeyman myths and the tooth-fairy tales to keep their children in check, or even the celebration of The Day of The Dead repackaged as Halloween, if these were to be Yoruban or Igbo culture you'd think it barbaric and archaic, won't you? YOU ARE WRONG. THEY AREN'T ARCHAIC. GIVE ME DETAILS ON HOW THEY USED FEAR AND DECEPTION TO KEEP PEOPLE IN CHECK, NOTE: DON'T GIVE ME ANY SUPERSTITIOUS NONSENSE.

A-town:
With regards, to "disaapearing", are you aware that it is not peculiar to naija alone. This lie/myth has been in existence for ages. Ever heard of the NINJAs in Asia? The only difference is that they eventually came out and explained the "smoke" that always came up anytime they tried to disappear which was just a side attraction to give the NINJA enough time to run away.

You're even wrong to think it is not peculiar to Nigeria alone. Before the creation of Nigeria in 1914, the supernatural means of disappearing is peculiar to the esoterics among hundreds of various tribes in west Africa particularly the Yorubas and Igbos who have articulated and preserved the metaphysical knowledge of doing among several others. And yes, I know about the Ninjitsu type, the Ninja disappearing act is a mere theatrical to secure his swift escape by enshrouding his attackers in a veil of cough-inducing smoke which is different from the ones I am averring here.

A-town:
On the otherhand, our dearest nigerians will take it to the grave and claim it's some supernatural power when we all know better.
Despite the truth behind a reason of some of our forefathers who have taken powerful supernatural knowledges to the grave such as the Kanoko(shortening of long distance), I can still tell you that their still exist some who have been able to document and preserve them, handing then over to trusted apprentice and worthy children for various reason and as such, I can tell you that the invisible YAS still does exist.

A-town:
There are people who still believe in a lot of archaic fallacies simple because they don't know better. As an example, there used to be a time in certain area of Ogun state when people were faced a certain illness. Back then they claimed it was an evil spirit and that if you didn't have a certain "leaf" posted on your door, you could wake up paralyzed or blind or develop some illness. What the people did not know was that it was simply an airborne parasite causing problems at the time. I have a lot more but i'll give you a chance to counter. I would still like to see on VIDEO, somebody being shot point blank range and see how the bullet will refuse to penetrate the skin
I can not waste time debating with you many things you obviously have gotten wrong. I still have a long, long way to go in my researches and quest to find out the truth, but many like you have the longest way to go. I am not trying to downgrade you whatsoever, but there are some things you don't know at all about that Ogun incident,

1 Like

Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
I think it is logical to say I wont believe it unless I see proof. If something exists and it doesn't want people to know "it" exists, then for all practical purposes, it doesn't exist.
I challenge any of the guys with original bulletproof to do a YOUTUBE video.
I expect them to say that it won't work because it is one of the "eewo" of the charm. Scare tactics my bro. Disappearing is a LIE, Humans changing to cats is a lie, "Ayeta" is a lie.
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
A-town:
I think it is logical to say I wont believe it unless I see proof. If something exists and it doesn't want people to know "it" exists, then for all practical purposes, it doesn't exist.
I expect them to say that it won't work because it is one of the "eewo" of the charm. Scare tactics my bro. Disappearing is a LIE, Humans changing to cats is a lie, "Ayeta" is a lie.

even if it was uploaded and put on you tube , you will still say it is fake unless you see it live and direct..keep on decieving your self bro.

i just have some questions to ask u, do u believe in money rituals? do u believe that people actual use other people to make ritual money? and if u dont believe how come so many people that are into money ritual all of a sudden make a lot of money from it( no other legitimate business attached) and start building mansions? how is it possible logically?
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by NewAlfa: 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
joel lala:

even if it was uploaded and put on you tube , you will still say it is fake unless you see it live and direct..keep on decieving your self bro.

i just have some questions to ask u, do u believe in money rituals? do u believe that people actual use other people to make ritual money? and if u dont believe how come so many people that are into money ritual all of a sudden make a lot of money from it( no other legitimate business attached) and start building mansions? how is it possible logically?

hahaha!

nigeria is really doomed. Do you know what money is?

there is no such thing as money ritual. you are a real mumu for want of a more appropriate word.
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 18, 2013
ghostofsparta: Note: The point of this juxtaposition is to aver that both in Yorubaland and Igboland does exists native metaphysical knowledges by whose means feats and exploits which are beyond what modern science and tech can possibly achieve or obtain in hundred or more years to come.

Getting Africans to understand this truth is where the problem lies.
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 18, 2013
joel lala:

In this day and age, we know how to verify real vs fake videos. If you have proof of such a video, put it up.
To answer your question about money rituals, my answer is NO. I do not believe in that farce. Mention one person who has no business and just has money from no source. If you find one, he/she is probably an armed robber that steals money at night. No juju there.
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by ghostofsparta(m): 2:23am On Aug 18, 2013
kwangi: Getting Africans to understand this truth is where the problem lies.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean?

A-town:
A-Town my typings as a respond to you would be considered cheap, if you or mazaje or Billyonaire or my dear Logicboy are serious about clearing your doubt on the efficacy of Yoruba Advanced Science erroneously known as Juju...offer a wager of N100,000 and any of the following shall be demonstrated:

1. A vehicle immediately tested to be working would afterwards be rendered immovable by a YAS. African immobilizer
2. An item such a bag or a suit/briefcase would be affected with YAS such that no one including you can carry it, except for the person incantated to lift. (This particular YAS is done for peeps who sought out metaphysical means of protecting their money-filled suitcase).
3. You will see a YAS-rendered individual vanish in front of you like you have probably seen in Harry Potter cloaking or in Crysis but much more accurate.
4. You will bring forth a native fowl wherein after some rites and stuff, you will see it burned alive and at the same observe the same fowl walking towards the demonstrator from another path. Time travel stuff heh
5. You will be handed a machete to cut a meat where you shall observe the meat pierced then afterward apply the same machete on a YAS enabled individual wherein you will observe his skin impervious to the cut. Superman stuff, heh!
6. You will bring forth a goat where you will be handed a hunter or local vigilante rifle to fire an agreed upon object like a stack of bottles or water-filled keg in order to confirm the effect of the bullet impact as everyone would expected afterwards your aim is directed towards the blast-frightened goat which you are free to shoot as much as you like.

If any of you atheists/skeptics are to take up any of the above listed challenge-wager, you're advised to bring along a camcorder. I
recommend an high-definition type with the latest CMOS sensor technology, latest image stabilization technology and a digital vibrance control. I will also appreciate the presence of one or two Police officers too for security purpose.

A-town:
To answer your question about money rituals, my answer is NO. I do not believe in that farce. Mention one person who has no business and just has money from no source. If you find one, he/she is probably an armed robber that steals money at night. No juju there.
To understand what is actually meant by money ritual, check here: https://www.nairaland.com/1270001/unvarnished-truth-money-ritual
and believe me, that thread is just a tip of the true entirety relating to the metaphysical means of acquiring money through various esoteric means of the Yorubas. It's deep and complex but it's likewise real and direly consequential.
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 18, 2013
^^
How easy is it for you getting people to understand that "...there exists native metaphysical knowledge by whose means feats and exploits which are beyond what mordern science and tech can possibly achieve or obtain in hundred or more years to come"?

Considering the inferiority complex state of mind of the African?

^This is what I mean.
I hope say u don get am now?
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 18, 2013
A-town:

In this day and age, we know how to verify real vs fake videos. If you have proof of such a video, put it up.

I kmew you will still not believe especially with the money ritual part. there is no need cos it is baseless to keep on argueing
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:43am On Aug 18, 2013
Oh my god, im missing somethiing here. Im an Atheist and wont call those stuff you listed there as supernatural. Yes I believe in them but It more like natural wonders or better put, everything in the nature is super. Only those with it knowledge should be moved.

No matter what you say here, some people will try to wave your whole point away. That is the reason I dont argue or debate it. If anybody want the proof of anything, the door is open for them to explore or reach out for proving it out by themselves. I know there are people out there that lie and deceive people on juju but I personally have seen things myself that really convinced me that yeah.....it is real.

There is one juju called ATAGBA. I dont know it english. It a form of shooting anybody even though you guys are not in the same place. It not gun but involve arrow and any other thing be it nail, broom, bone or cowries which can hit your target and cause internal damages. I have seen cases and report of those attacked with it but still find out for myself how it done. I got a friend to try it alongside with me......believe it or not, we used a tree and it dry up with two shots.

We have case of MAGUN....the countermate of AID. AID is sexually transmitted diseases but MAGUN is sexually immediate live terminator. I have not test it out myself because nobody is going to voluntary hold himself for the test but I have seen person attacked with it.

There are other stuff I have witnessed that really amazed me. Since I have been on this site, it is only Mazaje that picked up a challenge of bullet proof juju with me. Everybody were just saying it uneducated to belief in fairy tale and ages lie. No point arguing it with people here. If anybody wants to see it things for himself/herself, they should pick up a challenge and see things for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by Delafruita(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2013
New Alfa:

hahaha!

nigeria is really doomed. Do you know what money is?

there is no such thing as money ritual. you are a real mumu for want of a more appropriate word.
i an irreligious but i can tell you for a fact that there exist metaphysical powers in this part of the land.OPC use bullet repelling juju,drivers use some sort of ring that makes them vanish in accidents and so many more.just a case in had,pa abraham adesanya was targeted by the abacha administration,his car was trailed by the strike force led by rogers,the car was riddled with bullets from submachine guns but guess what,Pa adesanya took the bullet-ridden car to make a report at the police station without a scratch on him.we're not talking one b ullet from a colt,we're talking abacha's strike force.

even though i am not a believer in either yahweh or allah,the only reason i cant call my self an atheist is because i see this occurences and it amazes me.i personally know people who did money rituals.many of them use internet scam as a cover.some others have shops and use that as a cover.i guess as was said by the op...seeing is believing.i have seen this things in action and am still amazed
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by ghostofsparta(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
kwangi: ^^
How easy is it for you getting people to understand that "...there exists native metaphysical knowledge by whose means feats and exploits which are beyond what mordern science and tech can possibly achieve or obtain in hundred or more years to come"?

Considering the inferiority complex state of mind of the African?

^This is what I mean.
I hope say u don get am now?

Loud and clear bro.

FOLYKAZE: Oh my god, im missing somethiing here. Im an Atheist and wont call those stuff you listed there as supernatural. Yes I believe in them but It more like natural wonders or better put, everything in the nature is super. Only those with it knowledge should be moved.
Yeah I also don't like calling them 'supernatural' nor considering them 'spiritual', an appropriate term would rather be Yoruba/Igbo/African Advanced Sciences depending on it locale, just to distinguish it from the white man's empirical based sciences.

The moment you start believing in this stuff then you are no more an atheist. You don't need to cite the logic that because you don't know
how an infra red remote control works or how an airplane flies doesn't mean there's a spaghetti deity behind it. All this seemingly supernatural powers are intrinsically part of our Ancestral Belief System which falls under theism, and also because the fundamental principles underlying all esoteric knowledge regarding the dynamics and applicability of these powers are from our ancients primordials; IRUNMOLEs, EGUNGUN and ORISHAs. Bilee daat.

No matter what you say here, some people will try to wave your whole point away. That is the reason I dont argue or debate it. If anybody want the proof of anything, the door is open for them to explore or reach out for proving it out by themselves. I know there are people out there that lie and deceive people on juju but I personally have seen things myself that really convinced me that yeah.....it is real.

FOLYKAZE: There is one juju called ATAGBA. I dont know it english. It a form of shooting anybody even though you guys are not in the same place. It not gun but involve arrow and any other thing be it nail, broom, bone or cowries which can hit your target and cause internal damages. I have seen cases and report of those attacked with it but still find out for myself how it done. I got a friend to try it alongside with me......believe it or not, we used a tree and it dry up with two shots.
I have heard of something similar to this ATAGBA, thing is all these stuff exist in hundreds of sub-variants. The one I have confirmed is called 'ETA' which is like an bullet-like stuff aimed at a particular target such that when fired, will remotely travel any distance to hit target. There's the physical variant of it whereby when pelted at a target, start eating through the skin until it comes out at the opposite end, marking an 'exit wound'. The skin-eating process isn't immediately, it takes days before it eats it way through, giving the victim time to seek it remedy while he suffers in pain. How I confirmed this is when I saw someone suffering from it brought to a church and to no avail after prayer and rites, the victim insisted he'd be taken anywhere except a Babalawo's place where most assured him he would definitely get remedy. Eta which is a charged/energized Atare metaphysically empowered for offensive/attack by which the defensive
'Ayeta' is meant to deflect. Ota on the other hand is the Yoruba word for 'pellet' and 'bullet' which Ayeta can also be employed to deflect
it flight-path. The true anti-bullet/pellet is OKIBON, it ricochets bullets/pellets off the skin whilst feeling the impact. If you know more, tell me more.

FOLYKAZE: We have case of MAGUN....the countermate of AID. AID is sexually transmitted diseases but MAGUN is sexually immediate live terminator. I have not test it out myself because nobody is going to voluntary hold himself for the test but I have seen person attacked with it.

In as much as I would have love to discuss MAGUN, I am running on generator for the past 1 week, no electricity. I can't start to expatiate on the complex topic of MAGUN, maybe later.
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by ghostofsparta(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
Delafruita:
i an irreligious but i can tell you for a fact that there exist metaphysical powers in this part of the land.OPC use bullet repelling juju,drivers use some sort of ring that makes them vanish in accidents and so many more.just a case in had,pa abraham adesanya was targeted by the abacha administration,his car was trailed by the strike force led by rogers,the car was riddled with bullets from submachine guns but guess what,Pa adesanya took the bullet-ridden car to make a report at the police station without a scratch on him.we're not talking one b ullet from a colt,we're talking abacha's strike force.

even though i am not a believer in either yahweh or allah,the only reason i cant call my self an atheist is because i see this occurences and it amazes me.i personally know people who did money rituals.many of them use internet scam as a cover.some others have shops and use that as a cover.i guess as was said by the op...seeing is believing.i have seen this things in action and am still amazed

Abrahamic religions are bullshits because the supernatural claims in them are unprovable and undemonstratable, ours are for real and we never claimed nor proselytized it.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
ghostofsparta:

Abrahamic religions are bullshits because the supernatural claims in them are unprovable and undemonstratable, ours are for real and we never claimed nor proselytized it.
#Word
All these people talking shyt African Advanced Science do so out of inferiority complex!
They never bother to verify any of these things or how it works, rather dismiss it with a wave of hand as "unscientific".
Besides, I think they do so on the internet because they feel such utterances makes them sound smart to other equally brainwashed minds. I know a lot of them dare not challenge the efficacy of these things in real life.

It was until I saw a dibia at work that my appreciation of Africa and it's people increased tremendously.
Man! You need to see this man work with herbs/plants and stuff.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
ghostofsparta:
I'm not sure I understand what you mean?

A-Town my typings as a respond to you would be considered cheap, if you or mazaje or Billyonaire or my dear Logicboy are serious about clearing your doubt on the efficacy of Yoruba Advanced Science erroneously known as Juju...offer a wager of N100,000 and any of the following shall be demonstrated:

1. A vehicle immediately tested to be working would afterwards be rendered immovable by a YAS. African immobilizer
2. An item such a bag or a suit/briefcase would be affected with YAS such that no one including you can carry it, except for the person incantated to lift. (This particular YAS is done for peeps who sought out metaphysical means of protecting their money-filled suitcase).
3. You will see a YAS-rendered individual vanish in front of you like you have probably seen in Harry Potter cloaking or in Crysis but much more accurate.
4. You will bring forth a native fowl wherein after some rites and stuff, you will see it burned alive and at the same observe the same fowl walking towards the demonstrator from another path. Time travel stuff heh
5. You will be handed a machete to cut a meat where you shall observe the meat pierced then afterward apply the same machete on a YAS enabled individual wherein you will observe his skin impervious to the cut. Superman stuff, heh!
6. You will bring forth a goat where you will be handed a hunter or local vigilante rifle to fire an agreed upon object like a stack of bottles or water-filled keg in order to confirm the effect of the bullet impact as everyone would expected afterwards your aim is directed towards the blast-frightened goat which you are free to shoot as much as you like.

If any of you atheists/skeptics are to take up any of the above listed challenge-wager, you're advised to bring along a camcorder. I
recommend an high-definition type with the latest CMOS sensor technology, latest image stabilization technology and a digital vibrance control. I will also appreciate the presence of one or two Police officers too for security purpose.

To understand what is actually meant by money ritual, check here: https://www.nairaland.com/1270001/unvarnished-truth-money-ritual
and believe me, that thread is just a tip of the true entirety relating to the metaphysical means of acquiring money through various esoteric means of the Yorubas. It's deep and complex but it's likewise real and direly consequential.

Guy trust me, if I was in naija, I would personally take up your challenge. If it is a real proposal though, I am willing to drop the 100,000 bucks to get it recorded on a HI-DEF cam.!! All I need is commitment and I will drop it.
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by ghostofsparta(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
A-town:

This is not jazz. They use chemicals/substances that have acetone/chloroform etc. A small dose will knock anyone off. Ever watched Prison break? I know a lot of guys who used to fight in secondary school claiming they had "oruka", "ring" that it was jazz. All they had was a lethal dose of substances rubbed on it. No jazz
So if your speculation is true, then can you explain how the small dose of your guessed substance used did managed to get into the blood stream by just mere hitting?. Please give me speculation on how would someone unknown get hit and immediately starts doing whatever instruction metaphysically configured into an energized 'oruka' (ring), to give a real life scenario of what I am talking about, here is one: I and a friend witness an incident in an afternoon of a JAMB exam day, very long time ago and one of these 'omo-itas' started causing their usual trouble yelling and chasing every Jamb students waiting outside to move away from that particular field but there was this JAMB guy who defied him by insisting to stay where he is, this omo ita guy who seem to be there oga removed an axe from the back of his shirt and struck him thrice, nothing happened to him. The surprised omo-ita was calling on his other gangs to come. All we saw was that this JAMB dude hit the omo-ita, shifted back and said something (supposedly some incantation) and the omo-ita guy immediately began to pick rubbish like pure waters sachets and all types of dirts all over the field, collecting them all into the center of the field. The guy was begged by multitude of crowds and old-women to free the omo-ita from what the white people like to call 'spell'. If you can explain that, there are many more I would like you to explain for me which means I no longer need to further the book I am writing about all these Yoruba Advanced Sciences erroneously called juju. You will explain how an Igbo masquerade vanished in front of many witnesses in broad day light and re-appeared in the front without any stupid Ninja tricks. That day, I just like everyone were so stunned that today I now understand why it could never occur to any witness or observer to shoot the incident with a camera for doubting Thomas like you to see on YouTube.

A-town:
Guy trust me, if I was in naija, I would personally take up your challenge. If it is a real proposal though, I am willing to drop the 100,000 bucks to get it recorded on a HI-DEF cam.!! All I need is commitment and I will drop it.
It's not a proposal, it's a challenge, and I am dead serious. Thing is even if you don't follow through, I have made it upon myself to video-shoot this things whenever I have money because all the claims I shall be making in the book I writing would at least need one or two evidential proof. So it doesn't matter if you really take it up or not when you get back. But I would really like you to. Again:

1 Like

Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
^^^^^
Like i said before, if i see committment i will put down the 100k to have it recorded on Video for all to see. I am not based in naija hence my comments so don't hold up anything based on my return. If everything is set, i will drop the 100k.
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by NewAlfa: 4:53am On Aug 20, 2013
Delafruita:

What exactly did you see?

Not what you heard but what you actually saw with your eyes. Please tell us.
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by NewAlfa: 5:16am On Aug 20, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ochyXJe-KVc

This is how the gullible like the op are deceived.
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by jayriginal: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2013
ghostofsparta:

This is bewildering at the very least.

You do need to be a marksman to hit a target. No one is saying that just because you are not a trained marksman, it is impossible to hit a target. You can hit a target by luck or if the range is point blank. People get hit by strays all the time.

Let me ask you. Why do you think people prefer to use sawed off double barrels knowing fully well that it is illegal? Its because the bullets from a sawed off spread and all you need to do is generally point in the direction of your target and it is almost sure to get hit. Unfortunately, other things in that direction will also get hit. Sawed offs dont provide accuracy, they provide radius.

I doubt you have ever fired a gun from the way you are talking. Heck even a catapult is difficult to aim without practice.

Oh and if you shoot into a crowd, its likely someone will get hit. That is not what we are talking about here. We are talking about aiming at a specific target. Forget the movies you have been watching.
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
New Alfa:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ochyXJe-KVc

This is how the gullible like the op are deceived.

Thank you very much for that video. People who were at that "illusion" would go all over town screaming about how much juju was in practice that day. If you watch that video and tell me that is juju then you are among the GULLIBLE.
Like i said before, scare tactics have been practiced for a long time in Africa and Nigeria as a whole.
The guy trying to cut his arm in the second part obviously has a blade/cutlass that has an "arch" curved into it. That is why it appears to have pearced his arm. If this was real, he would have pulled out the blade for all to see before cutting his arm.

Do i need to explain the trick behind the guy with the blade in his neck? Come on. This is as fake as it gets and thats what the bulk fo the so-called african juju masters do. Illusions. It aint real.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
A-town:

Thank you very much for that video. People who were at that "illusion" would go all over town screaming about how much juju was in practice that day. If you watch that video and tell me that is juju then you are among the GULLIBLE.
Like i said before, scare tactics have been practiced for a long time in Africa and Nigeria as a whole.
The guy trying to cut his arm in the second part obviously has a blade/cutlass that has an "arch" curved into it. That is why it appears to have pearced his arm. If this was real, he would have pulled out the blade for all to see before cutting his arm.

Do i need to explain the trick behind the guy with the blade in his neck? Come on. This is as fake as it gets and thats what the bulk fo the so-called african juju masters do. Illusions. It aint real.

He has already challenged you. Pick it up and disprove him. How is that hard to do?
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

He has already challenged you. Pick it up and disprove him. How is that hard to do?

Olodo. Did you miss the part where i stated i am ready to drop the 100K?
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chei, that video says a lot. I use to believe a little bit in traditional voodoo b4 but that video really opened my eyes. Africans are truly gullible . Thanks Alfa for posting that video
Re: Who Is The REAL Hero Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
A-town:

Olodo. Did you miss the part where i stated i am ready to drop the 100K?

Right now, I agree you just an old silly man. Did I insult you in any of my post?

You agree to drop some money but has Ghostsparta accept this? Has he been proving wrong or right? Then why your ranting because of a video?

You need to grow up man. If you think you can rant your stupidity because you wanna drop something which you have not dropped and yet not with outcome you dropping this for, so why the quick idiotic manner you showing off?

#Nitwit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Never A Takfiri / The Truth About Pastor Adeboye’s Resignation As Rccg’s General Overseer / The Difference Between Being A Child Of God And A Son Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.