Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Call Center Crazies - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Call Center Crazies (11300 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Center Crazies by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
"will you buy a cow? " made me fell into a gutter stil laughing

1 Like

Re: Call Center Crazies by avicky(f): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Kageyoshi, bienvenue. I've really missed ur hillarious work here. Pls try to update often.
Lmao. This really made my day.
Re: Call Center Crazies by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lol. Hilarious!
Re: Call Center Crazies by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Oh my. Believe me i was down with flu before i read this, now the flu is gone!!!.
Re: Call Center Crazies by micfoley: 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
This is the funniest post I hav read on Nairaland. Just a word of advice. U shd protect this material via copywright. I wont b surprised if naija comedians start using this material as if they originated it. U r obviously VERY talented and shd find a way of making cool cash with ur talent. Just reading thru, I know u r smart/creative enough to devise a means. God bless!

1 Like

Re: Call Center Crazies by adisa204(m): 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
Barely seeing sebon........... I immediately clicked on ur story,and trust me I was not disappointed,frm the days of,JONAH,EKAETTE.I knew I was in for another great work.Always short and straight to the point,Front page please
Re: Call Center Crazies by kollyso(m): 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
Why do I have to stumble across this work while eating this very peppered food from my mum. Men, u nearly kill me of laughter as this ur piece is hilariously humourus! Good work bro! Honestly innovative!
Re: Call Center Crazies by adisa204(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
I know how it feels,I work at the cinemas and I remember a customer calling asking if Man of steel(superman) was a Nigerian film

1 Like

Re: Call Center Crazies by harryem(m): 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
I luv dis work. Plz do post more
Re: Call Center Crazies by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:05am On Aug 14, 2013
arrigato for this wonderful story.
Re: Call Center Crazies by mavtrevor(m): 4:28am On Aug 14, 2013
Reading this by past 4am and laughing so hard I wonder what my neighbours will ask me when they get up in the morning and what am going to reply to them. this is totally crazy and am totally wowed cos of how u guys could keep ya nerves and swallow the bulshit. I bet someone will lose it one day and do something real crazy .... I will as well cos some people are just so annoying u could feel like strangling them on the phone.
now am gonna search for more of ya poats so I can laugh more....
Re: Call Center Crazies by Ene101(m): 5:38am On Aug 14, 2013
Following...
Re: Call Center Crazies by kayswag100(m): 6:18am On Aug 14, 2013
Nice work!
Also worked as a call center agent (the best friend's network)for almost two years; picking hausa calls. Still there but as a Q.A

... but you would agree with me that hoax calls are not as much. Ratio of genuine calls to hoax 60:1.
Re: Call Center Crazies by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:57am On Aug 14, 2013
Ishilove: Senb darling, where have you been?!? angry

Nice one. You are one of the very few writers on NL who can keep me glued to a story. Keep it up smiley

When do we expect an update on Sandra and Bennett?

Ah, Ishi, ma binu si mi o! I've been here and there and everywhere...busy, busy, busy. I had thought that I would have free time on my hands when I first started The Nightlies but so many things came up and totally swamped me. But i'm back for real this time. Should be updating The Nightlies later today.
Re: Call Center Crazies by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:57am On Aug 14, 2013
Mynd_44: Sorry, I was looking for the ban button grin

Ah!!! Ban kwa? My Oga at the top, abeg o! I'm very loyal!!!!
Re: Call Center Crazies by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2013
demelza: Whew! I just had my Senb fix, its been a long time coming. Just hope you wont disappear again.
That first caller was freaking hilarious....

Thanks, lolz!!! I'll try not to!!!
Re: Call Center Crazies by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2013
speckless: Guy, cant help but keep laughing! Is this fictitious or based on true life events?
well, let's say it's loosely based on real events but it's mainly fiction.
Re: Call Center Crazies by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:06am On Aug 14, 2013
Leopantro: finally !!! I have really missed your works. I have a gift for you.will PM you and send you the sites

sorry, it took a bit long to respond to your PM. I actually responded yesterday morning but only just saw the notification from yahoomail that it failed to deliver. I've responded again though
Re: Call Center Crazies by Ishilove: 9:38am On Aug 14, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

Ah, Ishi, ma binu si mi o! I've been here and there and everywhere...busy, busy, busy. I had thought that I would have free time on my hands when I first started The Nightlies but so many things came up and totally swamped me. But i'm back for real this time. Should be updating The Nightlies later today.
*sniff* Indeed angry

Go tell it to the marines. The bolded is what you always say just before you go AWOL for weeks on end. Bah!!

Just sha don't rush any update. Never sacrifice finesse, always remember that.
Re: Call Center Crazies by scaler345: 9:53am On Aug 14, 2013
As usual, LOL stuff.
Re: Call Center Crazies by Gen2jaynee: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
gay abeg na here theb story end........ jooooo update before i do it masef..... ah cant wait
Re: Call Center Crazies by blackbeau1(f): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
I read a lot of stuff and I've got to say you are one of the most talented writers I've met on nairaland
Re: Call Center Crazies by freecharles(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
Guy,nxt upd8 nah abì na only koment u want may we dey read...9ce work smileyGuy,nxt upd8 nah abì na only koment u want may we dey read...9ce work
Re: Call Center Crazies by DNA1(f): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
senbonzakura....first of all, i must say ur writing is UNIQUE! I love ur writing style, especially the comedies...
As for ur name, men u sure say all letters of d alphabet no dey inside?
Anyway...i'm following u...so pls write more...

More battery to ur laptop.... #winks#
Re: Call Center Crazies by akejujoe(f): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2013
I also work as a call centre agent so I can identify with your write up. Sometimes its really not funny when receivin such calls.u feel like giving d person a piece of ur mind.
Re: Call Center Crazies by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2013
black_beau: I read a lot of stuff and I've got to say you are one of the most talented writers I've met on nairaland

awwww, thanks!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Call Center Crazies by DNA1(f): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
wen i saw ur name i tot u came to update...
abeg update fast na....
Re: Call Center Crazies by Licensed2Kill(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
Found ur moniker after i stumbled on a thread meant to gather people's opinions on who the best writer on nairaland is. . .ur name kept comin from all nd sundry so i decided to check ur stories. . .and i must say, sayin u ar gud is a bit of an understatement, ur the best of them all.
Re: Call Center Crazies by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2013
DNA1: wen i saw ur name i tot u came to update...
abeg update fast na....
ma binu, but this is just one short story o! It's not a series so.....sorry, no updates for this one. I'm yet to start a humour series.....yet to....
Re: Call Center Crazies by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
Found ur moniker after i stumbled on a thread meant to gather people's opinions on who the best writer on nairaland is. . .ur name kept comin from all nd sundry so i decided to check ur stories. . .and i must say, sayin u ar gud is a bit of an understatement, ur the best of them all.

best of them all? Abeg don't say that o! My elders are still here on Nairaland and no matter how well I write there is still room for improvement. Thanks for the compliment, though. Very happy to know you enjoyed my wack writings!!!
Re: Call Center Crazies by Licensed2Kill(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

best of them all? Abeg don't say that o! My elders are still here on Nairaland and no matter how well I write there is still room for improvement. Thanks for the compliment, though. Very happy to know you enjoyed my wack writings!!!
...and modesty at its peak, i forgot to add.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sokodobo Wins October 5K Awards / Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja / Nairalander wins #100k in The Niyi Akinmolayan Script Write Contest. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.