Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop (21456 Views)

Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) / Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen / Comic On Ebola (part1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by lolaluv1(f): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
Such talent!

My bro does this too and it breaks my heart seeing him so fervent about something that is so unappreciated in Naija.
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by Goldenheart(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
mbatuku2: What tools did u use in photoshop for the painting? Paint bucket or brushes?
i was using paint bucket before but its gives me a bad result. so i resorted to brush
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by Oahray: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nice... Very nice. I'd love it if you could make your characters a bit more African. We need more trailblazers in Naija, than people who just want to follow an already popular path, like the annoying bloggers and co.

Kudos bro.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by Blazinraj01(f): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
As a Fine Artist who has lost touch with drawing, I appreciate the aesthetics. wink

Is the guy wearing bra
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by delors(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Great! Been looking for people like you. Keep it up bro.
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by sultanemerald(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Goldenheart: thanks dude... As for the lines. The drawing is actually a rough sketch... I could ve used a drawing pen but i chose to live it like dat. I love the rough lines.

hi. can you use illustrator too. kindly give me your email address so we can discuss something important. thanks.
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by NellyGhenghen(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
jude d writer: Beautiful art! But sadly, comics are not appreciated in naija! sad d only way out is make educational comics for schools or travel to yankee!

look at the muntulla... who says comics aren't appreciated in naija? As if you didn't read all the editions of super strikers before they increased price to 100naira undecided...

@Op nice work!! just be original!! atleast you r not singing like everyone else.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by stone2x: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
guy dnt bother going back to sch u don hammer
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by dont8(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
Love this, keep it up.
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by pericaliya06(f): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
its awesome keep it up
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by sobastical: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
instinctg: Dat guy go finish d girl under the tree o.

Was that the only thing that runs around in ur mind Na joke oo still better than the bad belle's that doesn't appreciate good things.

Keep it up brother, may the heavenly dew fall on your hustle and make it flourish in Jesus name! Amen.
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
Goldenheart: ASUU strike is really working out for me. Here is just a sketch i made from biro n i scanned it in my new 3 in 1 hp deskjet. And with photoshop. I finished it.
I am working on few comic book with cool story line.

On your next work please make her b0obs bigger. Yo nice work bro
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by caterwaul(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
keep it up!

Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by baynix(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Henry, Am Jealous Of Ur Works o!! See Hw NLanders Dey Praise U!!

Make ASUU Call Off Strike B4 U Sabi Everythin Finish!!

We Go Meet For Schl!!
Keep Reppin IDD.. Keep Reppin FUTA!!
#TeamFUTA Yo! tongue tongue
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
good work,i think you should also try your hands on animation/cartoons. that may fetch you good money.
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by Danieltaiwo(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nice one dude,keep it up
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by Orikinla(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Two thumbs up.

Comics made me an international celebrity and a small fortune in my teens and even made it into the highly esteemed West Africa magazine when Ben Okri was editing it in the early 1980s.

I want to see film adaptations of Nigerian comics like the Hollywood blockbusters of Marvel Comics.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by Isiterere(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
zumarock9: show us ur rough work in biro, befor i belive u.
Are you Thomas?
Believe the guy pls
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by omajali2003(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
Please keep it up with or without the strike. Your gift and diligence will make you stand before kings
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
I know that feeling... I used to love drawing but Naija kills talent a lot.

I know of a guy that did far better than the op, but he has stopped years ago.

When I mean good cartoon features, I am talking about something you could find in marvel comics back in the days. That guy is extremely good.

However, tell your bro to do some research on the internet. I am pretty sure he could find something. There talented people but lack marketing skills to showcase their talents.

Honestly, talent is not enough...
lola.luv:
Such talent!

My bro does this too and it breaks my heart seeing him so fervent about something that is so unappreciated in Naija.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by Limaoscar: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
Good job!
Even if you don't get a good story line but know somebody who does but can't draw or sketch creatively like you do, please partner with such person and keep your dream Alive ASUU or not.
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by yame014: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wow!!! am speechless...kudos boss!
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by Natureboyfk(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Not lik u r d onli drawing genius here!!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by Airforce1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mmttcheewww

Simple thing that even a primary school child can draw.

Oga poster, if u love drawing so much, why not draw the whole of lagos state of nigeria and sell to Nlanders to decorate their houses.

I'm out of here..

Byeee
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by chinene1(f): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
Goldenheart: thanks dude... As for the lines. The drawing is actually a rough sketch... I could ve used a drawing pen but i chose to live it like dat. I love the rough lines.

Real talent. Why not register your skills on skillsmix.com. You can bid on projects posted by the clients, send your work to them and get paid by escrows account. www.skillsmix.com. I think there are some available.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by Meklex(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
ASUU don do me plenty things too

Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by Geniusvic(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wow! awesome!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
Reminds me of www.crashercomics.com
That guy should have more recognition than he currently enjoys. Why don't you creative guys team up and do something Nigeria can fully support. That there's talent is plain for all to see.

Keep it up anyway.
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by DisGuy: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
Well done bro
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by SoaringSammy: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nice creativity
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by segzicres(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Op post pencil sketches. Let's confirm
Re: A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop by Meklex(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Editing Course + Certification Online / Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration / Video Editing School In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.