Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

75% Of Lagosians Live In Slums - Amnesty International - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 75% Of Lagosians Live In Slums - Amnesty International (2250 Views)

Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan / Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State / Picture Of Slums In The Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75% Of Lagosians Live In Slums - Amnesty International by agbameta: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
They want Lagos state by any crooked and emotional means necessary, still they celebrate and rejoice with every negative news about Lagos state.... grin grin

We know a whole lot about the slums and the dirty inhabitants of these slums from Ajegunle to Alaba, Orile and surrounding enclaves.

It's just a matter of time before we get rid of all the dirty inhabitants via our sustained family reunion program grin grin..
Re: 75% Of Lagosians Live In Slums - Amnesty International by phantom(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
acidosis™:

Sir,

There is a big difference between Laws & Projects..

From my observations:

Lagos projects are targeted at the RICH

While the laws are made to make life difficult for the POOR
**reads post,reads it again and then buys him a beer**
Re: 75% Of Lagosians Live In Slums - Amnesty International by phantom(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
taharqa: Oh! SHUT ya mouth tha, my frnd. You usuali post sensible comments on NL, but there are few times where it seem you miss a nolt smwhere in ya head.....@topic, d Lagos State Govt has a history of bn Anti-poor. Its a CONSISTENT history. No surprises tha. Though, I disagree with d data that suggests 70% of Lagos is Slum. That's not possible...
i agree! Its higher than 70%
Re: 75% Of Lagosians Live In Slums - Amnesty International by phantom(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
ba7man: Thank you!!!....I've been away but I'v managed to pay two people money for the service they rendered me and i refered one for another job.

3 people will smile home to their families because of me today and i thank God for being able to affect people with the opportunities i receive. I am only able to help the poor if they have a skill.

They only advocate online for the poor to feel righteous. Very sentimental lot, I try to be logical in all my dealings not emotional. Ask them what they've done for the poor today and I'm sure the answer is "Nothing".

i applaud you for what you v 'done' for the poor around you.if you were governor,what would you do for them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Retreats Into Secret Bunker Amidst Protests In US D.C.? / Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Named The 6th Richest African President / Nairabet 2015 Presidential Election Bet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.