Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me (25448 Views)

Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) / Buhari Meets Ban-ki Moon, Obama Others At UN / Obama, Others Wish Enahoro Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2013
Aromas:

@Vincent, why can't you focus on Shekau n his group? Why pointing straight to Almighty God which we d muslims refers 2 as ALLAH, may God 4giv you. Mr Shekau, why 'r u releasing ur video clip 4rm hiding place??. You r a disgrace 2 muslims. Islam is a religion of peace which as being stamped by ALLAH. So no nid of worry. My main concern is dat are dey fighting 4 ALLAH d most precious GOD? Bcus in d book of holy quran, wen you want 2 lure someone 2ur religion 1st, thing is 4 u 2b sincere wt dat person, 2nd, show love n passion also, 3rd, always ready 2 assist dat person wen ever he or she need ur assistance. And d last but not d least is 2 beautify d religion by dressing proper, walk humble. But I don't no whr dis SHEKAU read his own quran dat against western education n killing of innocent souls
bros seriously, check ur comments at the bolded, even if you want to convince people that islam is a religion of peace, then you should not refer to shekau as a moslem, also are you admitting he is fighting for God, and finally, i dont think he owns or has ever read a quran.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Naijalastborn(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2013
wetin make i say ooow... Shekau!!!! kiss my black a.s.s... grin na Jtf give u liver now.. if dem blow ur f.uc.kin.g head off shey u go dey yab nonsense... when you don die i will piss ur grave
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Donmichaelz(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2013
Messi is no Match with Ideye,
Mumu in d highest order
I wish I could join d 9ja army so I can Rain some Air strike on Sekau....attention seeking makabadan of intervascular serintidis
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Ajibam: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2013
Ode ma lele yi Kee..
Is Dis how to Dare?
If you wanna dare obama...go bomb US....and u will see d wonders of love

3 Likes

Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by sexyjessy(f): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2013
#in obj's voice# we go see angry

1 Like

Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2013
Na wa ooooo..... these people no wann back off sha! God help us...
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by dericardos88: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2013
Shekau...your days are numbered for sure
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by ifeelgood: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2013
Mek him com out com dare the civilian JTF as qualifying match
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by jaydi8: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2013
he his just a coward seeking attention....touch any of the embassies of the president or prime minister of d listed nationals and lets see what happens
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2013
Let him and his boys come out for the war. Ain't they tired of this hide and seek?
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2013
Kslib: Shekau is just seeking for attention!!!
See this local criminal dey form efizzy,he just wants to be recognised globally but hell no,he wont have the honour of dying with popularity just like Hussien and Osama did!!
Shekau will be killed locally,by locally trained security operatives,with a locally made bullet and a hunter's gun and will die in a local location and his locally trained local asss will be buried in local location where his local asss belongs...
Don't mind him. He want to have the honour to be killed by the US marine force.

1 Like

Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Joycelyntee366(f): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2013
shekau or wot eva u call urself....WATCH UR BACKKK!
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by R3dsp3ar(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2013
Pride goes before down fall
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by wolfenstein(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2013
Americans caught Osama na dis 1 dem no go fit catch? make dem no dare Obama o
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2013
i am tired of all these.....today the news is dat shekau has been arrested/killed,tomorrow the same shekau releases video of himself talking like a superman. I dont see boko haram's fall so soon. They seems to be increasing in population geometrically......sorry to say,but i dnt see NIGERIAN ARMY defeating these BOKO ARE RAM guys.. #SO SAD
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by vislabraye(m): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2013
Our intelligence is not doing enough. They should have people who can inFiltrate BH and cause damage. Let them roast this man alive and his sponsors.
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by tomzman: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2013
I pray Obama gets to see the video and have someone translate it to him. It will sure serve as comic relief to him.
Let Shekau touch any of the embassies of those countries and see how kind they would be to him just as they showed kindness to his mentor Osama.

1 Like

Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by begwong: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2013
Why not export your trade to the aforementioned country mallam shekau tongue
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Excelboi(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2013
Vincent 4:

TO HELL WITH ALL MUSLIM.........HOW CAN THERE BE AN ISLAMIC STATE WERE THEY ARE MANY RELIGION........................FK ALLAH I SAID FK ALLAH
May you never see the peace of this world through out ur lifetime.
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by loosecannon: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2013
Osama was 20 times the treat he is, with 100 times more resources, he was tracked and neutralized,
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by kazeemayorinde(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2013
Wonder shall never end in this country
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Lordave: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2013
Excelboi: May you never see the peace of this world through out ur lifetime.
this is it..
I know tolerance is nothing in islam.
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Lordave: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2013
LastApostle:
Don't mind him. He want to have the honour to be killed by the US marine force.
I swear na me go kill that goat, shekau.
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by born2boink(m): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2013
Nigeria now ruling the world....Osama bin Shekau wear the crown
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by pendusky(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2013
Neduzze5: But make una no vex oh!

I think say police don arrest Shekau

guy thank you for that question!!!! me tooo am suprised!!!! chei!!!! nairaland!!!
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by ajayi101: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2013
Well! Let us wait and see. Maybe Adolf Hitler can explain some know how to him. undecided
Try this gaming platform www.coinaire.com
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by ayobase(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2013
Kslib: Shekau is just seeking for attention!!!
See this local criminal dey form efizzy,he just wants to be recognised globally but hell no,he wont have the honour of dying with popularity just like Hussien and Osama did!!
Shekau will be killed locally,by locally trained security operatives,with a locally made bullet and a hunter's gun and will die in a local location and his locally trained local asss will be buried in local location where his local asss belongs...

Simple as that....GLOBAL ATTENTION!
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by kpozite(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2013
Lordave: Shekau never jam, all this small small IED wey im deY carry na im dey make im empty head big.
Beta forget Obama and Osama, na me go kill you Idiott...
With your mouth?
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Excelboi(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2013
Lordave: this is it..
I know tolerance is nothing in islam.
Like i care. No one says bad of your religion and keep mute.
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by ignis: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2013
Terrorist Shekau following after the footsteps of prophet Muhammad, am sure he will get more than a thousand virgin in heaven.
Islam is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria, and the world at large.
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by kpozite(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2013
Lordave: I swear na me go kill that goat, shekau.
Like your monika you just d rave with your mouth. Na your type d disappear during action, after action you go come out d tell the story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Ekiti Lawmaker Removes EFCC Marking On Building (photo) / BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.