Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me (25465 Views)

Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) / Buhari Meets Ban-ki Moon, Obama Others At UN / Obama, Others Wish Enahoro Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Jomark(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2013
temi4fash:

boss are u saying arsenals is goin trophyless again dis season...

Dis guy no no as he dai happen... Make he kill american citizen first den he go know how far...
If shekau is serious, let him kill American citizen... I love dis!
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Orjioorji(f): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2013
TO HELL WITH ALL MUSLIM.........HOW CAN THERE BE AN ISLAMIC STATE WERE
THEY ARE MANY RELIGION........................FK ALLAH I SAID FK
ALLAH[/quote] what are muslims doing in mosque on sunday morning ? am even suspecting they kill xrtians and dump their body in a mosque call BBC or Aljazera to cover it they have done that in kaduna and Jos. Devil cant fight itself. Islam was found of fails hood.

1 Like

Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Donmichaelz(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2013
These is a Myopic sentiment only experienced when the national security agency fails to agrigor its duty at its desnatic period,I don't know who shekau is cos I have more important estonim to do instead of letting a country with rulership makabadan affect my own life, if we have militry we shouldn't have militant,if we have a leader we shouldn't have a terrorist..
I succor all embargo of mediocrity with espousal catalogue. If indeed we have a leader we shouldn't suffer Insecurity in our OWN LAND am proud to be a nigerian as I will always say,the govt should make cantor torus against political umbriges and irrational irritability......
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Dee60: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2013
Is he Osama? even Osama was conquered!
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by tunshe: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2013
Vincent 4:

TO HELL WITH ALL MUSLIM.........HOW CAN THERE BE AN ISLAMIC STATE WERE THEY ARE MANY RELIGION........................FK ALLAH I SAID FK ALLAH

I wish I could ignore your comments but let me advice you,let your brain lead your hand and not as you have displayed otherwise.

I know your intention and the peeps that like ur comments is to hit at the Muslims emotion but that's too far from maturity.

It would have suffice to state your feelings and avoid curses and blasphemy,if you don't repent,you have a great disaster ahead of you.Please note,its not a curse but an extraction from precedence and history.

I pity you my brother,I weep for your ignorance,you will wish you never had internet facility to have typed the above.

Can you imagine? If I were you,I would rather modify my post. Its not a threat but reality!!!

6 Likes

Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Jomark(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2013
easyfem: This guy is high ... He has been taking bush... Somtim I wonda y pple are still follow muhamed in diz civilize world . But somtime brought me down... This shakau kill muslim . This happened in a mosque. This pple are up to somtin .... Somtin is missing
He killed musims they suspect to be giving out vital info to JTF...they don't kill muslims, unless those who spoke out against them. If a malam of a particular mosque spoke out against them then they will attack the mosque where he presides prayers. That's how they do it. I stayed at Yobe before coming back to east
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by bakynes(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2013
If only GEJ was half the man OBJ was those villages controlled by the insurgents wld ve been wiped out since.GEJ was slow in declaring war against these guys dats y they now have a solid ground with sophisticated weapon to fight the Army.if you like ur life Mr shekau don't just invite the US into dis country coz dem go roast ur head like Isiewu.
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by airfinance(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2013
Vincent 4:

TO HELL WITH ALL MUSLIM.........HOW CAN THERE BE AN ISLAMIC STATE WERE THEY ARE MANY RELIGION........................FK ALLAH I SAID FK ALLAH
If only you know what you have just done...im sorry for you..
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by tunshe: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2013
Orji o orji:

ALLAH what are muslims doing in mosque on sunday morning ? am even suspecting they kill xrtians and dump their body in a mosque call BBC or Aljazera to cover it they have done that in kaduna and Jos. Devil cant fight itself. Islam was found of fails hood.

You are a good example of Christians who knows nothing about Islam but engage in fruitless debate.

Tomorrow,you will express miasma by saying negative things about Islam which no nothing about.

For your information,Muslims attend Mosques for daily Prayers 5 times irrespective of the days of the week.

Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2013
vislabraye: Our intelligence is not doing enough. They should have people who can inFiltrate BH and cause damage. Let them roast this man alive and his sponsors.

Too much of '24'. You no want Jack Bauer?
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Burgeo: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2013
Kslib: Shekau is just seeking for attention!!!
See this local criminal dey form efizzy,he just wants to be recognised globally but hell no,he wont have the honour of dying with popularity just like Hussien and Osama did!!
Shekau will be killed locally,by locally trained security operatives,with a locally made bullet and a hunter's gun and will die in a local location and his locally trained local asss will be buried in local location where his local asss belongs...
Finally he will rot in heLL wit his local 72 virgins wit local sluts.

1 Like

Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by moshoodn(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Saddam Hussein, Muammar Ghaddafi and Osama Bin Laden are tougher than you but are currently down 6ft. Guy, better be careful with what you wish for yourself.

He that is down need fear no fall. . .

Afterall, he has nothing to lose.

So I really do not blame him.
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by crusufixo(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2013
The isreali PM alone is enuf to fish this f00i out.
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by IYANGBALI: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Saddam Hussein, Muammar Ghaddafi and Osama Bin Laden are tougher than you but are currently down 6ft. Guy, better be careful with what you wish for yourself.
no mind the local champion,3 months is enough for Obama to fish out the modafoka,him think say those people na GEJ?we shall see.
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2013
Vincent 4:

The funniest thing is that if anything bad happens to you after today, we won't know on Nairaland.

I pity your life. Smh**

1 Like

Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by 25Calibre(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2013
loose_cannon: Osama was 20 times the treat he is, with 100 times more resources, he was tracked and neutralized,

After how many years and how many billion dollars?

This shekau would be caught sooner or later, but please you guys should stop using bin laden as a paradigm, his capture and killing isn't exactly being heralded as a success.

It took America sweat, tears and blood to kill bin laden
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by tintingz(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2013
Baybe: Who are the like-minded islamists on NL that are going to support Islamic State in Nigeria Who the gods wants to kill he first makes mad. See this small rat challenging Obama undecided. You never jam.
They(boko haram) are NOT fighting for any Islamic state nor fighting in the of Allah...why would they kill 60 muslims in the mosque?

It doesn't make any sense...they are just hungry sect looking for trouble.
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by nathdim: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2013
even bin Laden your God father dem turn am 2 pepper soup
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Lordave: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2013
kpozite:
Like your monika you just d rave with your mouth. Na your type d disappear during action, after action you go come out d tell the story
wether you like/believe it or not, I'm killing that guy.
Let me come across him.
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by IYANGBALI: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2013
25Calibre:

After how many years and how many billion dollars?

This shekau would be caught sooner or later, but please you guys should stop using bin laden as a paradigm, his capture and killing isn't exactly being heralded as a success.

It took America sweat, tears and blood to kill bin laden
but he was eventually killed{you seem to hate America?}
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by tintingz(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2013
Orji o orji:

ALLAH what are muslims doing in mosque on sunday morning ? am even suspecting they kill xrtians and dump their body in a mosque call BBC or Aljazera to cover it they have done that in kaduna and Jos. Devil cant fight itself. Islam was found of fails hood.
mumu... Muslims pray every morning and ofcourse the rest hours in a day.
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Jomark(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2013
Aromas:

@Vincent, why can't you focus on Shekau n his group? Why pointing straight to Almighty God which we d muslims refers 2 as ALLAH, may God 4giv you. Mr Shekau, why 'r u releasing ur video clip 4rm hiding place??. You r a disgrace 2 muslims. Islam is a religion of peace which as being stamped by ALLAH. So no nid of worry. My main concern is dat are dey fighting 4 ALLAH d most precious GOD? Bcus in d book of holy quran, wen you want 2 lure someone 2ur religion 1st, thing is 4 u 2b sincere wt dat person, 2nd, show love n passion also, 3rd, always ready 2 assist dat person wen ever he or she need ur assistance. And d last but not d least is 2 beautify d religion by dressing proper, walk humble. But I don't no whr dis SHEKAU read his own quran dat against western education n killing of innocent souls
Tori tori... Shekau is 100% doing what qu'ran asked muslims to do in SURAH 9.5..it says ''kill the unbelievers(mushrikun) whereever you found them, capture them and besiege them and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush'' SARAH 9.29 PICKTHAL also said '' fight against such of those who have been given the scripture(Christians and Jews) as they believe not in Allah nor in the last day and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by his messenger(Muhammad) and follow not the religion of truth, until they pay the tribute being brought low" so, Mr man stop deceiving people that these people have no backing from your holy books... You can only deceive those who can't read qu'ran. Sarah 47.4 also backs the killing and persecution of non Islamic believers!
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Cholison(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2013
Why is he in the bush? These ones mentioned are living in comfort zone. That he has gone to the mosque shows he is not a religious man and has never pretended to be one. This satanic man must be routed out of existence at all cost.
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Anazp: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2013
Olucheye: See what i was saying on other thread that NL'ander was saying I'm calling for bloodshed by asking of GEJ to roll out the full might on the military on BH. I'm pretty sure Sheakau must be high on Sahara desert's weed or maybe he took a whole crate of 'oompa" before spewing out this rubbish he said on the interview. If his memory serves him right, he'll remember what the hell happened to his mentor Osama bin laden.

I don't blame him anyways, i blame the drunken Otuoke fisherman and his team of security chiefs who are busy playing politics with the life of this nation. Get some fighter jets, Drone and our sound team of Army(ground fighters) to turn their homes into waste lands, their bodies as fertilizers so Obansanjo can start up the phase two of Ota farm. We need lands for Agric cultivation.

BOTTOMLINE; this is an example of what happens if you refuse to attack the problem at the right time. Crush some few for the greater good of the nation. Next Please!!
why not join the nigerian army si u cud b part of the ''groundfighters''. fuul like u
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by AyeyeAAyeye: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2013
Dare not Netanyahu

1 Like

Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by ofiladee(m): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2013
Is clear that "hand go touch dis man". Abi e think say na as we take dey use BOKO matter as politics? Hmmmmmm.
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by HezronLorraine(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2013
Olucheye: See what i was saying on other thread that NL'ander was saying I'm calling for bloodshed by asking of GEJ to roll out the full might on the military on BH. I'm pretty sure Sheakau must be high on Sahara desert's weed or maybe he took a whole crate of 'oompa" before spewing out this rubbish he said on the interview. If his memory serves him right, he'll remember what the hell happened to his mentor Osama bin laden.

I don't blame him anyways, i blame the drunken Otuoke fisherman and his team of security chiefs who are busy playing politics with the life of this nation. Get some fighter jets, Drone and our sound team of Army(ground fighters) to turn their homes into waste lands, their bodies as fertilizers so Obansanjo can start up the phase two of Ota farm. We need lands for Agric cultivation.

BOTTOMLINE; this is an example of what happens if you refuse to attack the problem at the right time. Crush some few for the greater good of the nation. Next Please!!
seconded to a fault.believe me if those brainwashed propaganda filled brain maggots called abokis face the Part2 of Odi style,believe me,it won't take them anything to point out his location probably in their Emir's palace.

Lord Luggard why do you always remind me of your biggest mistake approved by that old winch wey no one die that you ever almagamated us with some dogs.you should have left them,what have the south from the North,Groundnut and Cattle.

There are only few,maybe 2% abokis who reason with their heart and act like the other regions,the rest are bloody marrafvking Yerima's.

it may sound heartless but at times,I wonder why they can't just nuke one local govt.but I stand against such and believe everyone has the right to live as long as they don't pose any threat to their fellows,even when they do,against capital punishment.am an advocate for life.

I still don't know why Sharia Law is surviving in the North,I haven't gotten the perfect explanation for why Sharia law was ever imposed on those northern states.

Come to think of it,we southerners should have been roasted by now according to their islamic orientation cause we don't bleong to or accept their believes.if not for mordernization,they wouldn't bend their attitudes and be a bit liberal u know.
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Samunique(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2013
Since we av decided to handle the islamic terrorism politcally and not sincerely, Shekau will continue to be a Champion until we a ready to do away with ethno-political and religious sentiments. The most annoying thing is that, after these people have made their intention of imposing an islamic state on Nigeria known, of which Shekau restated in the vedio some politcal and religious elements will still come to twist the story. It's a shame! Since we av decided to handle the islamic terrorism politcally and not sincerely, Shekau will continue to be a Champion until we a ready to do away with ethno-political and religious sentiments. The most annoying thing is that, after these people have made their intention of imposing an islamic state on Nigeria known, of which Shekau restated in the vedio some politcal and religious elements will still come to twist the story. It's a shame! Since we av decided to handle the islamic terrorism politcally and not sincerely, Shekau will continue to be a Champion until we a ready to do away with ethno-political and religious sentiments. The most annoying thing is that, after these people have made their intention of imposing an islamic state on Nigeria known, of which Shekau restated in the vedio some politcal and religious elements will still come to twist the story. It's a shame!

1 Like

Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by thaoriginator: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2013
Okija_juju: [b]We shall see.. I remember when Osama Bin Laden was shooting those his Videos from several caves in Tora Bora daring the U.S to keep dropping those bunker Busters on the entire Afghanistan, that they will never hit him. Today;

[img]http://4.bp..com/-vtsiJC-pbSQ/TcgvPoUv-II/AAAAAAAADTs/bva6UbAZciw/s400/fish_food.jpg[/img]

[img]http://hisvorpal.files./2011/05/nypost-osama.jpg[/img]

One thing I know or certain is that it may take forever, but as long as the following people are involved; The U.S Government, The Nigerian Government and Olisa bi na igwe, then its only a matter of time..

Shekau.. You will be found, captured, killed and disposed of. ask Saddam Hussien Who had an entire country to hide in, ask Ghadaffi Who also had specially trained female bodyguards to guard him , ask Osama Who had more sponsors than you, ask Chemical Ali Who has a higher kill count than you can ever reach..

One day, agaracha go enter market, but e no go return..

First of all All Glory be to Olisa bi na eni igwe, for his mercies endureth forver...
To Prophet Mohammed (SAW) bi somewhere else, for he is truly merciful.
To Alusi Okija bi na ana, for the gods are truly wise..
Also to Seun for creating this Forum.
I also thank Shekau for creating this news, that brought me this long awaited chance.
I also want to Thank Etisalat for this internet speed.
Also thank my Primary school teachers for teaching me english.
Also thank Mrs. Ebere my secondary school Typewriter teacher for teaching me how to type.
Not forgeting my Mother for her kindness and not aborting me.
I thank my Father for not selling me due to hardship.
I thank my neighbour Chief Sweetus Oyoyo Ice cream boy of Banana Iceland for no reason at all.
I also thank all Nairalanders for not being first to comment this time.

Last but not the least.. I thank myself for being the first to comment.

This is the best Birthday gift ever.. grin

Today, I declare free drinks for all my Nwa babys who love me except Ileke Idi..

I love you all..

[/b]
Na wa o! Only you?
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by Jomark(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2013
IYA NGBALI: no mind the local champion,3 months is enough for Obama to fish out the modafoka,him think say those people na GEJ?we shall see.
3months For that monkey? No... Obama can't waste 2days for this squirel
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by tintingz(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2013
Jomark: Tori tori... Shekau is 100% doing what qu'ran asked muslims to do in SURAH 9.5..it says ''kill the unbelievers(mushrikun) whereever you found them, capture them and besiege them and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush'' SARAH 9.29 PICKTHAL also said '' fight against such of those who have been given the scripture(Christians and Jews) as they believe not in Allah nor in the last day and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by his messenger(Muhammad) and follow not the religion of truth, until they pay the tribute being brought low" so, Mr man stop deceiving people that these people have no backing from your holy books... You can only deceive those who can't read qu'ran. Sarah 47.4 also backs the killing and persecution of non Islamic believers!
shekau is NOT doing what the Quran said...those verse you quoted are for some particular events in the time of Mohammed(SA) when muslims are being attacked by non-muslim... But still there are verses guiding those verses

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. ( Quran, 2:256)"

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards
peace,
and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). ( Quran, 8:61)"

"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). ( Quran, 15:2-3)"

"Say : O ye that reject Faith! I worship not that which ye worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. To you be your Way, and to me mine. ( Quran, 109:1-6)" I love this verse smiley

There are many verses but these ones are enough for you to use your brain before quoting out verses from the Quran.
Re: Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me by cdoffx(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2013
This is the first time i'm gonna speak publicly on Islam as a religion.
Having observed for a very long time. I conclude that Islam is INDEED a religion of PEACE. All what they want us to do is just change Federal Republic of Nigeria to Islamic Republic of Nigeria with Sokoto being the nation's capital and the Sultan of Sokoto just like the Queen of England with a Prime minister in charge of state administration and we'll truly know the peace in Islam.
Muslims did i get you right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Lawan Begins Duty As Senate Leader After Ousting Of Ex-leader Ali Ndume(p / Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari / Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.