Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,225 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Best Place To Invest 1million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Place To Invest 1million Naira (1021 Views)

Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place / I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. / Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Place To Invest 1million Naira by Ndukwe007(m): 7:36am On Aug 13, 2013
Invest a million naira and at the end of every month you'll receive #50,000 interest on your investment and after 12 months you'll get back your investment(I.e 1million) . You might ask how we intend to make this happen. We are fibreglass boat builders, with 1 million we'll build a boat worth 2million that could be sold or put into use for water transportation business. In the transport business, we could partner with an existing ferry service operator or run short routes that rakes in as much as #20,000 a trip. For further details you can call 08100400755 or blackpresident01@gmail.com.
Re: Best Place To Invest 1million Naira by teryj: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
better find something else doing
Re: Best Place To Invest 1million Naira by jpphilips(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2013
teryj: better find something else doing

you dont know what that guy is talking about till you hire a passport or w23 boat then you go know how far.

@op

what is your maritime route so I can do a risk assessment for the business, water buisness no be joke.
Re: Best Place To Invest 1million Naira by Ndukwe007(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
@jp don't mind terry G. I know from liverpool to Ojo route and marina to ikorodu routes, the fare is #500 per passenger.

(1) (Reply)

Business! Ghanaian Music Star, Reggie Rockstone Launches Condom Line / List Of Companies Requiring Proficiency Certificate. / Advice On Starting A Computer Parts And Accessories Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.