Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive (1437 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive by ajasbaba(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2013
I have a female friend in my place of work who is HIV positive. I am the only one that is aware of her status. I stand by her and advice on how she can go about her normal life. I pity her a lot; she has no relationship because of her HIV status. Today,I received a call from her that she wants me to advice her on what just happened between her
and our co-worker. She began to explain how she had unprotected s*x with the guy. I became so annoyed. I shouted at her, I asked her why she allowed such thing to happen when she knows her status.
She explained how the guy came to pick her up for party and later took her to his place late at night. She said she never had the intention of being intimate with the guy but the guy insisted. She said that when the guy was adamant,she succumbed to the guy’s
pressure,and asked him of condom. The guy said he did not have condom,that she should not worry that he trusts her. She said she did not want the guy to know her status, moreover she too needed the s*x badly after a long period of not being intimate. Eventually,they did it. The problem now is that she said after the s*x,the guy told her that he is preparing for his wedding
ceremony which would hold in December. After the breaking news,she became worried knowing great damage she might have caused the guy. She said she has been crying since the incident. She said I should advice her on what to do. I said she should call the company doctor for advice because
it was the doctor that discovered she has been infected and helped her to bury the secret to avoid losing her job. She said she can’t call the doctor because the doctor always warn her not have unprotected s*x with anybody. I asked her to tell the guy himself so that he can know the condition of
things before going further to have unprotected s*x with his fiancee or any other girl.

Guys, Ladies….. Be careful, ABSTINENCE is the best for unmarried people. FAITHFULNESS is the key for the married.

1 Like

Re: Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2013
Thanks for being the good guy.
Now ask her if the incident is upto 3days. If not,she should hurry and tell the guy to go for prophylatics.which is a preventive drug that can help someone exposed to the virus not to get infected if he/she takes it within 3days of exposure.it's available in all HIV centres.let her swallow her shame and do this if she wants to makes things right for the guy.
And if u knw the guy in person,help advise him.the world doesn't revolve around women's punnies.this type of man will go out and bring diseases home to his innocent wife at home.
Mtchew.I no wan vex this morning.

1 Like

Re: Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive by kindy86: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2013
i'm provoked already
mttcchhww
Re: Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive by Ajibam: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2013
Both of them are to blame..she want to be intimate badly doesn't lock her mouth..she shud have told d guy nd hold a secret with him..
The guy should not Be pity self...few months to ur marriage and u ar still behaving doglish arund d neighbourhood...
I only pity the future wife...

Solution
The guy should try and treat it as lorretta commented,,bt in case is to late he. Should cancel the marriage and stick to the lady dat infected Im..dey Shud have a gud hiv life..
Re: Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2013
God punish devil!!!!
Re: Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive by Teegurlee(f): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2013
I don't even know what to say.
Re: Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive by sweettease(f): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2013
shocked Blood of Jesus!!! shocked
I cast and bind every such fiance out of my life IJN! AMEN!

If she is really sorry then she shuld confess fast so that he can be placed on post-exposure prophylaxis as soon as possible!

1 Like

Re: Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive by rockafela(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2013
sweet-tease:
shocked Blood of Jesus!!! shocked
I cast and bind every such fiance out of my life IJN! AMEN!

If she is really sorry then she shuld confess fast so that he can be placed on post-exposure prophylaxis as soon as possible!
Amennnn ...Holyghost fire

1 Like

Re: Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive by Omobarca: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2013
Odikwa risky mehn
Re: Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive by Princesszoe: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
The problems(both physical and spiritual problems) that sexual immorality has caused people especially unfaithful partners, science cannot solve them all. Loretta really offered a wonderful suggestion but in the situation whereby is pass 3 days , ajibam's suggestion should suffice. The two carriers should marry themselves and give their lives to Christ who is able to cure every manner of sicknesses and diseases. hmmm. unfaithfulness has different prizes attached to it.
Re: Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive by Popowaa: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hmmmm,that y it's advisable for all single adults to pray and commit their future husbands and wives into God's care and pray for God to cast out every spirit of unnecessary lust and stupidity from their system.Look at this load he has brought on himself and his future wife.Hope he is not wicked to keep mute and marry the other girl when he finds out he is positive.
Re: Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive by Andyblaze: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mtcheew goes back to fingering onila
Re: Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive by Niyi47(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
I no wan vex dis afternoon. As 4 the guy that's is the price he pays 4 not being faithful few days 2 ur wedding so sorry for the wife to be oo. He should just do what lorreta said I guess that's the best thing to do good luck.
Re: Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive by Goldenboy007(m): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Holy motherrrrrrr of our saviour !!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what creatures are we men !!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry That guy just ruined his life and the lives of innocent oncoming generation just because of 15 minutes of ecstasy !!! 15 minutes of indiscipline !!!! This story should make front page abeg !!!

There was a time a girl was seriously close marking me for sex, I helped her financially, an innocent gesture and she wanted to hook me down !!! she was the girlfriend of someone that is like a younger brother to me !!!! She was attracted to my flashy life, it was so hard to resist something so free and "sweet" but i just felt i needed to be honorable and believe it or not i dey fear God !!!
Later the guy she was dating told me they broke up cos she gave him herpes !!! an incurable disease !!! I just thank my God for those few minutes of discretion !!! Men ! men ! men !!!! you are an endangered specie !!!
Re: Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive by switdil(f): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
First o
Shey ur friend na olosho we em dey pick
If she wan do well she go don tell d guy bfor hand na

N as for d guy
Na God catch am
As me sef dey here I dey bind n cast out dis kain guy for my lyf IJN
Re: Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive by Saecula: 12:05am On Aug 15, 2013
This is a grim and doleful situation. The regret will be perpetual and the memory indelible.
=
I wish I could find a way to save the innocent prospective wife, because the guy can be callous enough to proceed with the wedding given that preparations have been made.

=
Maybe, the guy should now maary this girl she caroused with.
==
Re: Confession] The Groom-to-be Cheated On His Fiancee, Had S*X With An HIV Positive by Saecula: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2013
g

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read! Very Very Important; Esp. For The Randy Men...life No Get Duplicate / Facts About Sex & Love / Why Does The Society Put So Much Pressure On Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.