Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: (2065 Views)

LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' / How Do I Set Up My Iphone To Browse With Mtn / How Do I love-vendor My Blackberry 8700? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2008
Can someone please come to my aid, How can I love-vendor my iphone to do the following:

send / receive MMS

Send / receive files ( ringtones, music, etc ) via bluetooth

Forward SMS to some contacts

Copy and Paste a text.

SMS to display the sender's name etc

Please I really really count on you for your support.

You can also reach me on donrichiexl@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by dragnet: 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2008
Now u're making this boring !! If u d0nt have enuf patience to wait 4 texazzpete, then go to apple & tender ur request !
Na we force u buy d stuf?! undecided
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by ceejay80s(m): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2008
@poster very easy: just make sure ur phone is fully charged,recharge with 300 naira, enable the bluetooth, and put the phone in a bucket of water for 3mins. Bring it out of the water and hit it on the hard floor, and there u are, mission accomplished
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by deeteeneey(f): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2008
ceejay80s:

@poster very easy: just make sure your phone is fully charged,recharge with 300 naira, enable the bluetooth, and put the phone in a bucket of water for 3mins. Bring it out of the water and hit it on the hard floor, and there u are, mission accomplished
Now cj dis is funny. grin grin
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by ceejay80s(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2008
@deeteeneey meaning i be papa ajasco?
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by jobani(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2008
Just type d word love-vendor 4 ur phone switch off and on again ur don love-vendor him sef or go http://www.pimpmyphone.com chikena!
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by snoop4real: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2008
if an iphone cant

send / receive MMS

Copy and Paste a text.

SMS to display the sender's name , etc

then let me ask the house was it worth the buy? grin
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by sect(m): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2008
@snoop i was just wondering the same thing too. I think the I-phone should be renamed to C-Phone. . . . . Complicated-Phone.
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by kaelo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2008
@Rich BJ, ur iphone doesnt possess any of the above named features, thats easy to grin ;Dremedy, i'll text u my account number, then we'll talk
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by ceejay80s(m): 6:32am On Jun 06, 2008
Interesting!!
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by topeteadr(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2008
now tat's more like it . . . .
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by topeteadr(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2008
@poster . . , i help you by giving you my friend's phone no . . . , , .
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by kaelo(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2008
, nah no wahala, the price will be reduced, u know na i used to charge a couple thousand bux in dols of cos, but as u be nairalandmember, i'l charge u, hmmmmmm, a couple thousand bux in dols grin
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by kaelo(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2008
o boi,, ,am so bored, who get gist, @poster, go meet texaspette
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by texazzpete(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2008
snoop4real:

if an iphone can't

send / receive MMS

Copy and Paste a text.

SMS to display the sender's name , etc

then let me ask the house was it worth the buy? grin

Yes. It was 1000% worth the buy, simply because there's so much more you can do and experience on the iPhone than with many other competing devices.

When you're travelling and watching a movie on a 3.5 inch screen, you know what you're enjoying.
Wait until monday june 9th after the WWDC. You'll eat crow. With butter.

PS: Just for the record
There are free apps available to send and receive MMS, forward SMS, Send and receive files via Wifi. the SMS contacts stuff is a non-issue.
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by snoop4real: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2008
Richbb refer to texazz post and contact him more closely, wyle i go talk with seun to create an iphone section
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by texazzpete(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2008
snoop4real:

Richbb refer to texazz post and contact him more closely, wyle i go talk with seun to create an iphone section

Is there a symbian section? or WinMo section?
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by dragnet: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2008
brine, "yeah" . .meaning??
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by snoop4real: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2008
i think we're all prolonging this thread his problem has already been long solved notice this by scannin thru all posts above so lets move on 2 other iphone, sis, win mobile issues

he just has 2 put 5 & 6 2gether to solve his probs because nairalanders hav said it all
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by kaelo(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2008
@poster, wat other forum on earth caters for u like we do, yeah u got that ryt, no one else grin
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by NegroNtns(m): 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2008
lol@ceejay, you yeye. I laugh so much i nearly lock my jaw.

Snoop, big applause for your question. iPhone was designed to cater to people that assume the status of celebrities, the wannabes. It is not even a gadget, iPhone is more of a accessory, something that is part of your sophistication, like wearing a Rolex. We all know Rolex is very expensive but will fail when subjected to certain extremities that you would expect a watch that expensive to endure.

Look if you receive an email on iPhone, you cannot forward that email to someone else. You cannot do multimedia messaging. If you receive an embedded image in your email like a jpg or gif, you cannot save it to phone storage. It is cosmetically and aesthetically beautiful but lacks functionality.

I am a Blackberry fan for ever,
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by logica(m): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2008
y do ppl keep recycling old and now invalid news? it's like u correct them and yet each time they come back 2 say the exact same thing (cannot fwd sms blah blah blah, )
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by TOH(f): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2008
join AT & T tongue
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by NegroNtns(m): 1:19am On Jun 07, 2008
lol, TOH, what are you doing here? Been missing you, email me.
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by ceejay80s(m): 3:43am On Jun 07, 2008
@negro ntns wetin u say i do u?
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by Donseaun(m): 8:01am On Jun 07, 2008
Ntn
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by texazzpete(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

lol@ceejay, you yeye. I laugh so much i nearly lock my jaw.

Snoop, big applause for your question. iPhone was designed to cater to people that assume the status of celebrities, the wannabes. It is not even a gadget, iPhone is more of a accessory, something that is part of your sophistication, like wearing a Rolex. We all know Rolex is very expensive but will fail when subjected to certain extremities that you would expect a watch that expensive to endure.

Look if you receive an email on iPhone, you cannot forward that email to someone else. You cannot do multimedia messaging. If you receive an embedded image in your email like a jpg or gif, you cannot save it to phone storage. It is cosmetically and aesthetically beautiful but lacks functionality.

I am a Blackberry fan for ever,

To summarize this epistle, you cannot afford an iPhone. Despite the increasing availability of iPhones in Nigeria you do not move in social circles with people who own iPhones, hence your lack of any hands-on with the device.

Seriously, if you consider an 80k 16gb iPhone (65k 8GB) to be in the 'Rolex' class of expensive items, you need a job pronto.
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by sisqology(m): 12:41am On Jun 08, 2008
Chei
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2008
texazzpete:

Is there a symbian section? or WinMo section?

Texazzpete, about 7 people told me you link up with you on this issue and I have always love to read your post about those who choose to have a disrepectful view about iPHONES, sincerely, I have not regreted getting it. Now I know I've caught a big fish. Now please help me out of this, I got the installer on my phone and I think my version is 1.1.3(4A93). I have installed the SWIRLYMMS on the phone, I have even done the MTN MMS settings on the phone and installed both the MobileFinder and the MobilePreview, though when I fetched the MMS, it says succesful but I can't view it nor send it.

Also the forwarding SMS is still an issue for me, how can I chat on yahoo messanger and transfer the files via bluetooths on it please? Could you please tell me all I need to do/ instal to get it done? You can contact me on donrichiexl@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by Fadajasi(m): 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2008
Renegade!
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by naijafan(m): 2:10am On Jun 10, 2008
Rich BBJ:

. . .about those who choose to have a disrepectful view about iPHONES, sincerely, I have not regreted getting it. Now I know I've caught a big fish.

@Rich BBJ
Did you just get your iPhone? Maybe its time to start regretting you did tongue - The new iPhone offers more features for less than half the price of yours. Hopefully, you didnt get yours at an overpriced store lipsrsealed

Pun intended. grin
Re: How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: by NegroNtns(m): 4:05am On Jun 10, 2008
Hey Texas,

Cool down man. Don't get offended in my comments. No insults either. You have established your credibility as the go-to person here for iphone and if you notice I usually wait for you to give respond on iphone before I chip in. People are hungry for information. You don't have the exclusive knowledge on the phone but I stay back so not to upset your respect here. So get me right, no insult. Ok. I dont use iPhone but trust me I know that phone inside and out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can U Install Sisx(sv3) Files On Sis(sv2) Based Fones. / Andriod Applications And Games Stores / Mtn Zone Back And Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.