Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,675 members, 7,844,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

He Is Our Peace Part 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Our Peace Part 3 (555 Views)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) / He Is Our Peace Part 2 / He Is Our Peace Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Is Our Peace Part 3 by charisville: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2013
For He is our peace, the one who made both groups into one and who destroyed the middle wall of partition, the hostility. Ephesians 2:14

Charis Ville Capsule

The word peace, doesn't just mean "peace of mind" or tranquillity. It means a whole lot more. The Hebrew equivalent of peace is Shalom. Jesus told His disciples before His death, "My peace I leave you, My peace I give to you, not as the world gives" John 14:27. Jesus would have been speaking in Hebrew to His disciples and would have used the word "Shalom". Thayer, the Hebrew scholar defined Shalom as completeness, welfare, contentment, peace, health and prosperity.

Saying shalom to a person means that you wish them all the above and even more. Our focal scripture tells us that Jesus is our Shalom. This means, if you are looking for prosperity, He is your prosperity. For the single lady or man, Jesus is your completeness. You do not need anyone else to be complete. Rather, you'll be a plus to anyone that wants to marry you.

And like Jesus pointed out, "let not your heart be troubled". When all the tempest of life seems to overwhelm you, have the confident expectation of good. Not because you can on your own do anything, but because you have Jesus on your side. He spoke peace to the tides and waves and they were still; He is also ready and willing to arise over every troubled waters of your life. All you have to be conscious of at all times is this; Jesus is my peace.

Prayer: Thank you Lord for your peace in my life. I experience all the benefits of your Shalom in Jesus Name.

Twitter: @charisville

Url: http:///13UNd50

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.
Re: He Is Our Peace Part 3 by Graceisall(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Upon him was laid the chastisement that brought us peace! Oh yes, He is my peace!

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Soul Mate / deleted / Girls Can U Propose To Ur Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.