Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium (46342 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / Pastor Adeboye Under Fire Over Multi-billion Naira 3km Auditorium (2013 news) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by farem: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju: Is Jesus still coming back at all or has he changed his mind?!

These Pastors putting up such grandious edifices here on earth, I wonder if they still remember that Jesus is supposed to be coming soon.

This is outrightly ridiculous..
[color=#990000]
HAVING REALISED THE ABOVE REALITY YOURSELF, WHY DID YOU BOTHER TO ENROL IN YOUR LAST INSTITUTION AND STRUGGLED TO OBTAIN THE LAST CERTIFICATION? IS IT TO USE IT IN THE SERVICE OF THE ANTICHRIST? Return it! WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO GET MARRIED AND THINKING OF RAISING KIDS? Get rid of them now! WHY IS IT COMING TO YOUR MIND TO BUY/SECURE THAT PERMANENT ACCOMODATION OR TO RENT THAT APARTMENT? CARRY YOUR POLYTENE BAG NOW AND GO AND SOJOURN UNDER IJORA OR ONITSHA BRIDGE NOW!
If you refuse to carry out all of these, then you are not ready for the coming of the Lord Jesus and you are a bloody pharisee who sees, thinks and condemns other from his own wretched island.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: N
Now, are you complaining because you've not PERSONALLY benefited from any of these outreaches? It is simply because GOD's FOOD AREN'T MEANT FOR DOGS! If you'll stop your hypocrisy and humbly accept your plight just like the woman in the Bible, you might be lucky to eat of the crumbs that fall off the table.

Now, if after you read this post, and you still continue your baseless and hypocritical arguments, Then, you need to be at the next HOLY GHOST SERVICE of THE REDEEMED CHRISTAIN CHURCH OF GOD, you NEED Deliverance!

May God Bless you all.

Precisely because of people like you that the way of truth is despised and mocked.

Nigerian brand of Christianity, what a hogwash.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by chrisosi: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: Now, for those saying there is no Need for a New Auditorium.
Hear This:
If you were at the last convention, you'll be the one to make the first donation cos the Old one is so small that people had to stand to their feet outside the auditorium to hear the messages.. Me inclusive!
Now, do you want that to happen next year?

For Those saying the Money should have been directed towards the poor.
Hear this:
That means you've not been to the camp before, if you can really take your time to check it out during any of our programmes, you'll definitely feel the aura of money.. Visit our car parks, you'll mistake if for a Car selling point.. Poor people don't own exquisite cars, do they? You'll see people willingly giving huge offerings.. Poor people don't do that.. Do they?

Now, those rich people didn't attain their status by sudden Flight, they made conscious effort! They worked! They don't waste their time on a faceless forum speaking against progress! THey Sowed! They don't cling to the little to have!
For record sake, I will quote some portions of the Scriptures:
Proverbs 11:24: 'One Man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty"(NIV)

Luke 6:38: "Give and it shall be given unto you, a good measure, pressed down, shaking together and running over will be poured into your lap. For with measure you use, it will be measured unto you"(NIV)
As for those talking about the poor:
We will always have them among us! Even Jesus said so when Judases like you questioned Him when a women anointed Jesus' feet with an expensive ointment.
For record sake again, I will freely quote the passage:
JOHN 12: 3 - 8
"Then Mary took about a pint of pure nard, an expensive perfume; she poured it on Jesus' feet and wiped His Feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume. But one of the disciples, Judas Iscariot, who later betrayed him objected 'Why wasn't this perfume sold and the money given to the poor?' It is worth a year's wages. He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was pit into it" Leave her alone, Jesus replied. "It was intended that she should save this perfume for the day of my burial. You will always have the poor among you, but you will not always have me"

Now for those saying RCCG don't have outreaches for the poor:
That's because you've not heard about the HABITATION OF HOPE and the WHOLISTIC OUTREACH both run by Mummy G.O to bring the socially retarded into the Folks. You've not heard about the CERTAIN WOMEN who gives out clothing and Provisions to all and sundry during programmes. You've not heard about several scholarship programmes financed by the G.O himself.
Now, are you complaining because you've not PERSONALLY benefited from any of these outreaches? It is simply because GOD's FOOD AREN'T MEANT FOR DOGS! If you'll stop your hypocrisy and humbly accept your plight just like the woman in the Bible, you might be lucky to eat of the crumbs that fall off the table.

Now, if after you read this post, and you still continue your baseless and hypocritical arguments, Then, you need to be at the next HOLY GHOST SERVICE of THE REDEEMED CHRISTAIN CHURCH OF GOD, you NEED Deliverance!

May God Bless you all.

This makes NO sense at all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2013
chrisosi:

This makes NO sense at all
if there is something I believe, its the fact that the blood of the olden days pharisees still run in the veins of some people.. Like I said earlier, if this argunment continues, there is dire need for deliverance...

God bless you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2013
frosbel:

Precisely because of people like you that the way of truth is despised and mocked.

Nigerian brand of Christianity, what a hogwash.

smiley
lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by farem: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2013
idnoble135:
Don’t you know that those who serve in the temple get
their food from the temple,
and that those who serve at
the altar share in what is offered on the altar? 14 In the same way, the Lord has
commanded that those who
preach the gospel should
receive their living from the
gospel." 1 Cor 9:13-14
what about this? Because it is obvious people like John and Peter did not continue fishing. Paul worked because he wanted to. It was one of the benefit he deprived himself of.
By the way, did Jesus continue carpentary when he started ministry? No! So your point is invalid.
[color=#990000]
GBAM! 60 inches nail on the head [of satan with his e-warriors]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by ravensckar(m): 10:41am On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=ayobase]Under fire for what?
I don't get it.

That someone without a criminal record can't pay such amount of money indicates how shallow ur mind is financially...SMH....in this country where we have silent billionaire?

One thing people of shallow minds still fail to know or understand is that it takes nothing to become billionaire if you know the secret.....GIVING, and most especially to the works of God.

I don't see this as any scam. Bab Adeboye started from 1 billion naira and stopped at 100 naira. Just do according to ur power or u simply put God to test.

From what I read so, I didn't see anywhere he was trying to cajole people into paying. He just said it as it is!
Obe to dun, owo lo pa of course!
Hear ur own broken lines nd jarring sounds. little did ur writin amused me cos u'v already sounded lyk one who tinks 4rm d anus. how on earth did u tink an 'incorruptible' person can afford 1billion? No 1da Erastus-Akingbola is one of thr financiers. SMH 4 ds our Pastors self.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by farem: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2013
THIS SAME HOT DEVELOPMENT HAPPENED SOME 2000 YEARS AGO. IT GENERATED HEATED ARGUMENT AT THE TIME, PROBABLY A LOT MORE THAN IT IS TODAY. MANY CHARACTERS WERE INVOLVED FROM THE SUPPORTERS, OPPOSERS, THE MAIN ACTOR, THE BOSS, THE GIVER, THE POOR, THE RICH... LET US GLANCE BRIEFLY ON HOW IT WENT BE CAREFUL TO PICK (highlight and repaste it) WHERE YOU BELONG IN THE PASSAGE BELOW:
MATTHEW 26: 7-13
"There came unto Jesus a woman having am alabaster boy of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.
But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste?
For this ointment might have been sold for much and given to the poor.
When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, why trouble ye the woman? For she has wrought a good work upon me.
For we have the poor always with you: but me ye have not always. ...
Verily I say unto you, wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her"
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by meemeee: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2013
this reporter should look for better things to write about and leave the church of Jesus Christ alone for his own good.. from the report Pastor Adeboye did not force you to give, so you're just looking for supporters..The work of God must be done..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by lanrezion01: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2013
It is a pity that Nigerians love sensationalism and gossip.
I was present in that meeting and I can boldy tell you that Baba Adeboye, God's servant DID NOT FORCE ANYBODY TO DONATE neither did he CAJOLE anybody.

To think that there are Nigerians that can't give 1billion naira without a criminal record is just a myopic statement.

Don't say what you don't know so that you don't attract a curse on you. Don't you think that such a project may ease the traffic gridlock if the auditorium is shifted inside with lots of entries into the camp from Lagos and Ogun axis? Think.

You are talking about unemployment, that project will put food on someone's table, the contractor will employ both skilled and unskilled labour. It may be you or your family members.

Let's get it right, God is the judge of His servants, as long as they didn't force you to give, keep mute.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by farem: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2013
muzeze77: No man can save you on judgement day , Not Pastor Adeboye or any Jet set pastors, If you are looking for a miracle , look at your chest its just meat and it's moving by itself, the mere fact that you are alive is a miracle and this proves you still have a connection with your creator, giving is good but do it intelligently , there are many children in the hospitals that are sick , use your 10% tithe to buy gift for them. It's high time for us to stop being stupid, worship God and not men because this men too use the restrooms like you too and one day every one will die.

They ride private Jets and Rolls Royces, yet you are still giving them money to fund their lifestyle if they were in US they will be in prison
[color=#990000]
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU GIVEN TO BUY BATHROOW SLIPPERS OR HUBB RUBBER SANDALS FOR YOUR PASTORS [SINCE THAT IS THE "GODLY" STANDARDS OF THOSE OVER YOU-THE EMBARGO YOU HAVE PLACED UPON THEIR LIVES AND MINISTRIES] FOR EVER IMPARTED UPON YOUR HEAD SAME TREKKING ANOINTING, since you can not give to Jet or Rolls Royce ones?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by nep2ra(m): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2013
St.Ola:
The same people praying that God should channel the millions and billions through them to erect this edifice have never said such prayers when they see people in need of funds for a heart or kidney operation. The most they would utter is "what a pity! or God why?"

As most have unknowingly revealed from their posts of their true intentions for such church donations, it is law of sowing, and as such it is to satisfy their greed to reap returns. Therefore the girl with the heart condition in Luth appealing to Gov Obi of Anambra can not expect anything tangible from these manner of Christians, she is not Christ nor is she the church they falsely reason, and the parable of the Lord at judgement and those who fed/clothed/haboured the least of their brothers means nothing to these carnal generation.

How many of these potential billionaire/millionaire donors are ready to give same huge amounts 4 a charitable cause where reward is only obtainable in heaven?
How many are owing their employees salary and bonuses, depriving the labourers of their just wage but willing to expend on structures?
How many have even paid their domestic utility bills and taxes, cheating the government of funds that could be used to provide more for all and sundry, like roads that will lead to this edifice?
How many have only recently replied an indigent relation who needs to take care of a sick child that "things are really tight for me now", yet at daddy G.O's behest are ready to provide millions, even praying to be blessed so as to channel such blessings to a structure? Note that they never prayed to be blessed to help the sick child on TV or a homeless mother with triplets to cater for.

A man who can give N1billion for church structure in hopes of reaping more in returns is a wise investor but a soul-less Christian. I urge henceforth, if there is any among you in need of funds for health or economic issues, you'll be wise to have daddy G.O feature in your TV appeal, he alone knows how to touch the heart of the Nigerian Christian, such that they even pray to be blessed so as to contribute.

May your days be long and fulfilling!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Donfamous(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2013
This is just total ignorance and lack of the word of God to claim your right. Becos the bible says thou shall lend unto nations and not borrow. The wise sees the scripture as a promise of God upon their lives and they claim it. Thats why they can give bountifully without stress. You'll be angry and enviouss if you dont have. 1 billion is still small for some ppl in this country to give whether you like it or not the project will start and it'll be successful becos Rccg is the church planted on the rock. Your allegations are just winds and storms which cannot note anything. As time goes by you all will keep your mouth shut. And even crawl, run and jump to claim your own miracles , the you'll know that no one has made you a judge. And also mind wat you say to God's sent so as not to rot in hell. If you ave no matter how stingy you are. You will still giv. Pray to God to bless you to even give above 1b. God bless you
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by pure123: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
I AM NOT A MEMBER OF RCCG BUT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I CAN MAKE MY OWN DONATION..............

I AM BUILDING MY HOUSE IN HEAVEN BY CONTRIBUTING TO GOD'S WORK ON EARTH.

THIS MOG DID NOT FORCE ANYBODY TO PAY, CAN WE JXT LET HIM BE? YOU SAID HE'S BRAINWASHING PEOPLE, WE ARE WISER THAN FOR SOMEONE TO BW US......YOU ARE EITHER IN OR OUT. EVEN IF HE USES THE MONEY TO BUY ANOTHER PRIVATE JET IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS.....I AM ONLY CONCERN ON W@ AM DOING IT FOR..............I HAVE DONE IN THE PAST AND I KNEW WHAT CAME OUT OF IT. SO LET'S CONTINUE TILL GOD OF REWARD WILL PAY US BACK........MY 100 WILL GO A LONG WAY AT LEAST IT WILL BUY A BAG OF PURE WATER FOR THE PEOPLE DOING THE WORK ABEG MAKE UNA STOP 8TN
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Okijajuju1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
farem: [color=#990000]
HAVING REALISED THE ABOVE REALITY YOURSELF, WHY DID YOU BOTHER TO ENROL IN YOUR LAST INSTITUTION AND STRUGGLED TO OBTAIN THE LAST CERTIFICATION? IS IT TO USE IT IN THE SERVICE OF THE ANTICHRIST? Return it! WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO GET MARRIED AND THINKING OF RAISING KIDS? Get rid of them now! WHY IS IT COMING TO YOUR MIND TO BUY/SECURE THAT PERMANENT ACCOMODATION OR TO RENT THAT APARTMENT? CARRY YOUR POLYTENE BAG NOW AND GO AND SOJOURN UNDER IJORA OR ONITSHA BRIDGE NOW!
If you refuse to carry out all of these, then you are not ready for the coming of the Lord Jesus and you are a bloody pharisee who sees, thinks and condemns other from his own wretched island.

Erm...

Why did you write all this shiit again please?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by pure123: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
farem: [color=#990000]

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THAT RESPONSE YOU JXT SPOKE MY MIND
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by iamdsam: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
These men exploit Nigerians in the name of a religion called christianity. Stupidity and foolishness would still make the members of the church not to complain saying "you don't judge a man of God. Only God can". People are dying in silence in the hands of wicked men of whatever like this. People are suffering and dying and they spend billions building and creating structures for themselves, buying the most luxurious things for themselves and family. This isn't fair. A time would come when only the rich would go to church in Nigeria because most don't preach love but instead preach money so that they can extort money from their brain-washed members. God help us #team_tbjministries #letlovelead

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by topsonfash: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
The first thing u have to erase from your mind is that "Someone without a criminal record can't pay that amount". If you can't give such amount for God's work those who understand the law of "seed time and harvest time" will do.
You even refer to the man of God as "Mr." I pray that God will forgive you if you want to be forgiven.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by gmhc(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
idnoble135: I expect people to quote me but i seriously dont care! And this is my personal opinion.
Its not a surprise that many eyebrows are being raised over this. I think it would be abnormal if he(Pastor Adeboye) did not expect
this kind of reaction.
The rant on social and mass media can go on but i have the feeling that it would not stop the building.
He did not compel people to give. If he wants to expand the church, how is it your business? If you would not give, that would not stop anything being done.
I am not a redeemed member. But my concern is why everything about any church attracts this kind of attention. Knowing that the church fund is comprised of what is given by members. The figure spent by a political party for the last convention is way bigger than this and no one batted an eyelid. I think without the church, some media corporations and blog would die down.
So, every one can shout and rant as much as they want to, everyone would keep quiet when they are tired. Its a matter of next year before the church would be dedicated.
Finally, i know if most of you were alive, you would have equally blasted Solomon for spending a great deal of gold, silver, precious stones, cedar etc building a temple that took a whooping seven years to build because of its complex architectural design. You would have organized protest calling it a waste. Maybe you would have insulted him on facebook, twitter, nairaland, you name it... But God was pleased with Solomon and appeared to him right after the dedication. And there were still poor people in the land. Even Jesus said, "The poor you will always
have with you, but you will
not always have me". Mathew 26:11. Letting us know that helping the poor is important but not as kingdom and its expansion.
If this is not of God, be rest assured that it would fail. But, if this be of God, one million devils and one million Boko haram can not stop it. Acts 5:38-39.
I rest my case.

I am moved to tears reading your post it shows your understanding of the kingdom principles. God will continue to bless you richly and keep your feet from falling till he comes and take us to His heavenly kingdom as he promised. The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Msgamble: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
iamdsam: These men exploit Nigerians in the name in the name of a religion called christianity. Stupidity and foolishness would still make the members of the church not to complain saying "you don't judge a man of God. Only God can". People are dying in silence in the hands of wicked men of whatever like this. People are suffering and dying and they spend billions building and creating structures for themselves, buying the most luxurious things for themselves and family. This isn't fair. A time would come when only the rich would go to church in Nigeria because most don't preach love but instead preach money so that they can extort money from their brain-washed members. God help us #team_tbjministries #letlovelead
U are a big fool..GOD n ANGEL wouldn't come down to expand the auditorium HIMSELVE, HE will use human beign like us..the secret to prosperity is given unto the LORD,even though muslim is d majority in egypt, d richest man is a christian who know how he comes up with huge wealth maybe by giving..u now type without using ur brain..shm..from 100b to 100N, one can donate according to his might..RCCG is d fastest growing church or religion entity in 9ja, there nothing lyk cajoling do u thing all ppl are fool or think lyk u..am a CAC member, the MAN is well respected even among our heirachy..Think twice b4 typing so as nt to incur GOD wrath..b wise
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
shegzee43:

[/color][color=#990000]Did u say madness? my brother, I wld rather you keep mute than attract God's judgement. Let God judge him if his wrong o! Please don't attract curse 2 urself and generation after you. My candid advice.

Really you should be the one to keep quiet because i really do not see any reason for such enormous expenses when there is already an Auditorium that has been sheltering his members, arent there enough RCCG mini churches in your Area yet....i tell you there are more than 5 surrounding me, what support has these Churches given to help this country, i tell you just as these MOG cant ask you for money for their personal expenses they have to device a means to ask for it in other for it to look Genuine, and my friend do not let Religious believes deceive you if you do not know what a certain scriptures talks about, wrath of God yeah right use that phrase to confuse your shallow mind, if you refuse to be wise in the ways of God you will continue to be foolish in the eyes of men, Man shall not live by bread alone no mean say he no go chop beans...that is the tactics they are using to extort money from you just as our government are doing, bring up a project, give it enormous bills, invite a local company, start the process, share the project funds and give the company 30percent, and expect the company to complete it with their funds and by the time they cant, the project becomes an abandoned one, another thing you should know, any budget made for a project will as well need another 20-30 percent more of the total budgeted funds for such project to be completed, so you should know that after this one, another is still come. why cant he sell his Jets and use them for donation, abi pastor no dey do Offering for church...?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Msgamble: U are a big fool..

And you call yourself a Christian !

smh.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
Msgamble: U are a big fool..GOD n ANGEL wouldn't come down to expand the auditorium HIMSELVE, HE will use human beign like us..the secret to prosperity is given unto the LORD,even though muslim is d majority in egypt, d richest man is a christian who know how he comes up with huge wealth maybe by giving..u now type without using ur brain..shm..from 100b to 100N, one can donate according to his might..RCCG is d fastest growing church or religion entity in 9ja, there nothing lyk cajoling do u thing all ppl are fool or think lyk u..am a CAC member, the MAN is well respected even among our heirachy..Think twice b4 typing so as nt to incur GOD wrath..b wise

Respect for man is not being religious my friend, it is a will, you might respect him for a thousand reasons, but another man will disrespect him for another reason, now tell me my dear, Why do you insult the government for not helping the situation of this country, when other people who are in better positions to do so are there but would rather spend the funds on selfish reasons, since you respect a man, i believe you will follow and heed to his advice like him asking you to vote for a certain political party during the forth coming elections, of course you will because he will tell you that was what the Lord said of which he doesn't even know the voice of God, but for his own benefit you have respected his opinion by doing the wrong thing because you failed to speak to God about why he wants you to do, in essence i will advice you to respect the ways of God after proper consultation and not otherwise. do not let religious believes that were presumed wrongly put you in a mess for life.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/100043/redeemed-church-opens-worlds-biggest

They currently have the biggest Auditorium in the world...so what do they need another for.....? $60 Million dollar 7.7Billion Naira Auditorium already and now another...?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
A whole nation envied Isaac.. I don't see a reason why a Site shouldn't do the same...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
topsonfash: The first thing u have to erase from your mind is that "Someone without a criminal record can't pay that amount". If you can't give such amount for God's work those who understand the law of "seed time and harvest time" will do.
You even refer to the man of God as "Mr." I pray that God will forgive you if you want to be forgiven.

Yes, and donation for church building is now a guarantee of making heaven of getting more blessings, what happened to those poor destitute in the streets, Jesus they say will not come to you in a way you will recognize him, but rather he will come in a way even you cannot comprehend but will ignore. the man in the street who is poor you do not know, helping him with 1m Naira out of 100 Million might just be your lucky day of getting that breakthrough you have been praying for in your life...Adeboye Already has the biggest Auditorium in the world since 2007, what is he trying to build this time around, Heaven on Earth...?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2013
I attend RCCG, well I watched the Live programme on Friday. My take at first was like,, Daddy G.O what happened to the present auditorium. Later I thought about the fact that he was considering an expansion because of the growth that must surely occxur in RCCG. Which is the popular vision of the church. 1 Reedemed Member in every household in Nigeria. He is merely envisaging growth. Please let sleeping dogs lie!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by chiteny(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2013
Jeezyy: the secret to receiving is giving, but people do n't know this. if i have the means give even N100b, i will

You said it quite well. But the big question is this....how do u give

How was giving done in the early church and for what purpose was it done? If you answer this correctly then you will see that there is a little problem with the way we "give" these days especially what is done here by Mr. Adeboye.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Princek12(m): 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
marcangelo:
arnt u current in news??.
wizkid bought a car 250million, he had an accident and it crashd...he came out alive and bought anoda 250million... Do d maths?

You must be a maga. Wizkid crashed a Porsche Panamera and bought another one. That Porsche Panamera is nowhere near N250 million. That car at most is N16M.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by onlyme07(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
lanrezion01: It is a pity that Nigerians love sensationalism and gossip.
I was present in that meeting and I can boldy tell you that Baba Adeboye, God's servant DID NOT FORCE ANYBODY TO DONATE neither did he CAJOLE anybody.

To think that there are Nigerians that can't give 1billion naira without a criminal record is just a myopic statement.

Don't say what you don't know so that you don't attract a curse on you. Don't you think that such a project may ease the traffic gridlock if the auditorium is shifted inside with lots of entries into the camp from Lagos and Ogun axis? Think.

You are talking about unemployment, that project will put food on someone's table, the contractor will employ both skilled and unskilled labour. It may be you or your family members.

Let's get it right, God is the judge of His servants, as long as they didn't force you to give, keep mute.

ferme la bouche
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by ikemofepo(m): 6:19am On Aug 16, 2013
raffite: There is only one problem here. People who sincerely give to Church projects know the benefits and blessings attached. Unfortunately, many do not even believe in God talk of his blessings, so they keep shouting and complaining. How I wish I had up to One Billion Naira in my account right now, I will close the account for this project.

And that's why they keep deceiving you, attributing wealth gotten outside of the church as God's blessings. Yeah, Dangote pays his tithes and sows seeds, so does gates! God knows where to channel resourceful wealth. Hardly have I found a non corrupt individual donate to such silly causes. All I hear is "malaria relief funds", "tsunami relief" etc. But here, for some corrupt idiots to have peace of mind, they drop 1 billion to a "GOD" project. Many Nigerians will not be wealthy, because Pastors have made you believe that the ONLY way you can be wealthy is to give to a cause that they claim is of God. What many Church goers and givers are chasing after is money. You give because you WANT more money, and sadly, they are taking advantage of you! So you have 1 Billion now and the next thing to do is give all to the Church for another building? Can the building even contain all the members of the RCCG? Why not build a 20km by 20km church. Religion, the umbrella under which evil is perpetrated in Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by chrisosi: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2013
pure123: I AM NOT A MEMBER OF RCCG BUT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I CAN MAKE MY OWN DONATION..............

I AM BUILDING MY HOUSE IN HEAVEN BY CONTRIBUTING TO GOD'S WORK ON EARTH.

THIS MOG DID NOT FORCE ANYBODY TO PAY, CAN WE JXT LET HIM BE? YOU SAID HE'S BRAINWASHING PEOPLE, WE ARE WISER THAN FOR SOMEONE TO BW US......YOU ARE EITHER IN OR OUT. EVEN IF HE USES THE MONEY TO BUY ANOTHER PRIVATE JET IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS.....I AM ONLY CONCERN ON W@ AM DOING IT FOR..............I HAVE DONE IN THE PAST AND I KNEW WHAT CAME OUT OF IT. SO LET'S CONTINUE TILL GOD OF REWARD WILL PAY US BACK........MY 100 WILL GO A LONG WAY AT LEAST IT WILL BUY A BAG OF PURE WATER FOR THE PEOPLE DOING THE WORK ABEG MAKE UNA STOP 8TN

Take a Deep look at that small girl crying for help for her heart operation....that mother dat dont have any money to buy food for her hungry children....Your little donation can go a long ways to send that dirty boy in ur area to school....I pray To God TO OPEN UR EYES FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING TO BEING A TRUE CHRISTAIN.....IF YOU SAY YOU LOVE GOD THAT YOU CANNOT SEE AND WANT TO DONATE TO HIS CHURCH, WHAT ABOUT THAT SMALL BOY THAT YOU CAN FULLY SEE AND HAVE REFUSE TO RENDER A HELPING HAND TO HIM...THINK ABOUT IT

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.