Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? (1141 Views)

Please Who Kill This Woman! !!! / How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by barbiechick: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
The nature of my case is not one that can be discussed with
friends /relations else they may mock my husband.
I am a married lady with a 3year old beautiful girl.
I have a serious problem that has been eating me up for a
long time. Infact since I knew my husband, I have never
ever enjoyed 1minute of intimate pleasure. I am a healthy
chick with normal healthy sex appetite. You can say that I
have a very good intimate libido.
My hubby on the other hand is the exact opposite. Infact he
is dried in that aspect. He has a good organ but doesnt last
upto a minute. As matter of fact, as soon as he enters me, I
start counting down in my mind from 876543210 and before
I get to zero, he starts grunting irritatingly and bam.... its
over. He rolls off and the next thing you hear is him snoring.
Meanwhile I will start shedding tears quietly hoping and
praying for a day I will get a good sex.
He has never attempted to go a second time to atleast
satisfy me. He just wouldn't no matter how much I try to
resuscitate the lifeless d**k. It just remains in coma till
when next he wants to Be Intimate.
I give my hubby bJ very well but he has never ever
reciprocated the gesture. He says its not part of him to go
down on a woman. You see how dead my sex life is?

He knows I m not happy but he doesn't care as long as he is
getting hi satisfaction. I have discussed this ssue with him
several times but he will never ever do anything about it.
I am totally frustrated and been pushed to my limits. If i
dont enjoy intimacy now, is it when I am 50years? and with
who?

Now adultery is not an option for me at all. I am a novice in
the act of self-service and so I want to learn more about it
so I will start helping myself. I like and want the feel of a
strong rod going in and out of me and so I want to buy a
very good v.b.r.a.t.or or Love Machine.
This is what I need from readers:
1) an address in FCT (we are based in Gwagwalada) where I
can shop for a strong toy.
2) name of a good adult movie (not p.o.r.n please) I will
buy, watch and learn how to pleasure myself).
Its either I do this or commit adultery. I do not want to
sleep with another man. I would rather fvck myself with a
Love Machine. I need to relieve myself of the million
intimate tension inside me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by slap1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
I feel your pains, lady, and I'm happy that you have ruled out adultery. Ok.

Visit: zeevirtualmedia.com. They deliver the various se.x toys secretly, if you want, and they can even help your husband's libido. Goodluck.
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Clem45(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
What you really need is God and a renewal of ur mind 4 HIM to help u overcome ur emotional challenges. I was once like ur husband but l and my wife have since overcome this challenges by the help of God.These are the steps we took:
1. We admitted we truly love ourselves nd we want 2 improve.
2. We decided to be frank to each other by telling ourselves the truth.
3. Since l come on time l do a lot of pre-intimacy b4 nd @ periodic intervals.
4. I try 2 know her sensitive parts nd major there.
NOTE: We were both virgins b4 marriage. Pls open up 2 each other.intimacy gadgets will take u away from ur husband. GOD BLESS U.
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Kanwulia: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
But this is the reality of ALL marriages! kiss
Don't allow AWON lie-lie to deceive you o! wink
Sex in marriage is WORK!!!
Different sex drives, different moods and DIFFERENT PRIORITIES! kiss
Don't you see how many 'desperate housewives' on NL jumping from thread to thread with AGRO? With husbands they have no knowledge of their whereabouts. . . . EVEN WITH THE HELP OF BABALAWO GPS/SAT- NAV? grin

Learn to pleasure yourself! This is 2014 almost!

Ask Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala!!! wink A WHOLE WORLD BANK EXEC!

Ha!!!! cheesy
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2013
Kanwulia: But this is the reality of ALL marriages! kiss
Don't allow AWON lie-lie to deceive you o! wink
Sex in marriage is WORK!!!
Different sex drives, different moods and DIFFERENT PRIORITIES! kiss
Don't you see how many 'desperate housewives' on NL jumping from thread to thread with AGRO? With husbands they have no knowledge of their whereabouts. . . . EVEN WITH THE HELP OF BABALAWO GPS/SAT- NAV? grin

Learn to pleasure yourself! This is 2014 almost!

Ask Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala!!! wink A WHOLE WORLD BANK EXEC!

Ha!!!! cheesy
gringrin you can be so wickedly blunt grin
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by eddy1977(m): 4:13am On Aug 17, 2013
You are either a liar or a bad woman.

You post crap online about your husband. If you have no decency to talk to your husband in the privacy of your matrimonial home,then you are not marriage material.

My advice: shut the hell up.
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2013
How another person issue go they pinch pple for body?, unless they have the same problem lipsrsealed undecided.
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by ponco: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2013
Always remember that adultery is a burnt bridge and it would always come back to haunt you. Just they way it did for this couple 60 years later. Read their story here.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/08/burnt-bridges-oldest-divorce-ever.html
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by solelymade: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
eddy1977: You are either a liar or a bad woman.

You post crap online about your husband. If you have no decency to talk to your husband in the privacy of your matrimonial home,then you are not marriage material.

My advice: shut the hell up.
will u kip ur dirty hands off d thread, d woman needs serious help not criticism wich was neva deserved.
op, is it dat sex escapades doesn't intrigue ur hus or he is too lazy to go on jinglin d beggin ass? If d latter is d case,then he shld be willin 2 corporate. U guyz need to see a sex therapists or try gettin him som local aboki herbs d improve libido.
Masturbation will not help,it will kill ur sexual urge 2wards ur husband. Even if his intimacy skills improve u will neva be satisfied thus u become insatiable and u alway look 4ward 2 time alone to perpetuate d act.
God above all will lead u in d way u should go. Really salute ur courage and endurance. Pls neva try fornication
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by tpia5: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
How much sex advice does she need?

Two threads and myriads of "advices", na only sex she dey do ni?

Abeg, next topic.

(1) (Reply)

Feminism 101 / My Life Will Be Alot Better If..... / Is It Right For Children To Called Their Parents With Their Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.