Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Official Music Section Advert Thread - Music Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Official Music Section Advert Thread (44172 Views)

Gmc Recording Studio. A Music Section Is N5, 000. Marketing Deals Are Available / N5000 For A Music Section (mixing) / Allstars Music Studio, Orile Iganmu, Lagos N5000 For A Music Section, Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by beatafrica(m): 12:06am On Jul 17, 2014
HellO... How are you doing... Are you in
need of someone to brand your products or
companyyou need that top notch to help
you out?. Or you want a need a re-brand of
what you already have? ({}) Or are you an
artist, you need an album art or music cover
or you run a business and you need online
display pictures and adverts ... Animations
or video Ad or that Good looking interactive
website;wink ... Then contact 1SOUND GRAPHIX or beatafrica .or call 08030900407
Add up: 7B48E7EE.... Very client friendly...
Kindly re-bc someone else might need this..
Thanks({}) Endorsed by @iam_malega, call
08030900407 # 1sound multimedia
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by beatafrica(m): 12:10am On Jul 17, 2014
. Follow for follow ....@iam_malega
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by beatafrica(m): 12:14am On Jul 17, 2014
.for online promo.
Whatsapp:08030900407
facebook :gaawa michael malega ledisi
bbm :7B48E7EE
tiwtter...@iam_malega
blog: www.beatblogafrica.worldpress.com
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by beatafrica(m): 12:33am On Jul 17, 2014
beatafrica: HellO... How are you doing... Are you in
need of someone to brand your products or
companyyou need that top notch to help
you out?. Or you want a need a re-brand of
what you already have? ({}) Or are you an
artist, you need an album art or music cover
or you run a business and you need online
display pictures and adverts ... Animations
or video Ad or that Good looking interactive
website;wink ... Then contact 1SOUND GRAPHIX or beatafrica.worldpress.com .or call 08030900407
Add up: 7B48E7EE.... Very client friendly...
Kindly re-bc someone else might need this..
Thanks({}) Endorsed by @iam_malega, call
08030900407 # 1sound multimedia
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Kennyel: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2014
Songs might not be in your mouth right now but feel free to sing out whatever comes to your mind later. I'm a singer and songwriter based right here in Nigeria. You can visit http://www.kennyelmusic.com to check some stuffs put together and subscribe to my newsletter...so straightforward. BLOG: http://kennyel..com
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Insuurance(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2014
rudebone: artiste MANAGER needer, 08037024871
. Pls how can I get in touch with u, I'm an upcoming artist and needed a mentor cos I'm frustrated. Besides, I'm a producer too. I have all de musical production equipments except gen.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Insuurance(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2014
Insuurance: . Pls how can I get in touch with u, I'm an upcoming artist and needed a mentor cos I'm frustrated. Besides, I'm a producer too. I have all de musical production equipments except gen.
. I tried calling ur numbr and it not going. Mine is 07062586862 or kanuifeanyimoses@gmail.com. Or add me on facebook www.facebook.com/d.insurance
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by BeatByLex(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
Check out this banging beat produced by me @beatbylex, https://www.dropbox.com/s/bosbdb57rujd0qq/LexBeatS%20-%20HiPiont%202.mp3?dl=1 please tell me what you think
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by daroyal1: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Looking to record a professional song, album or radio jingle! Or a place to perfect your musical skills

Goldmyne Studios is where you should be...
Audio Studios and Video studios
Half session 4hours
Full session 8hours

Rehearsal space
Large, fully equipped (with instruments) and air conditioned. Available for 2hours, 4hours & 8hours

For bookings and more info.
Call 0808 4579999

Goldmyne! Good quality Music, Worldwide Sound
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by DeeSea: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
For your quality music production and for your song to be on callertunes on all networks,contact +2348092768976 or ping 22A09C58 for enquiries
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by shadabia: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
[center]THE SIMPLEST WAY TO MAKE PROFESSIONAL BEATS AND GROOVES!!![/center]

BTV Professional Music Production Software: A simple and inspiring way for you to quickly produce hard-hitting beats and vicious melodies on your MAC or PC. Whether this is your first software for making beats or or if have decades in the game BTV is going to help you make the kind of music you’re looking for.You can arrange full songs with just use your computer keyboard. You don’t need any other controllers, any other drums, or any other virtual instruments. You can sequence here. You’ve got your sound banks here. You can mix here. It’s everything you need to get started and go a long way!” Video lessons included in the package. Click here for more information
CCONTACT ME ON shadabia@gmail.com

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by slinkman(m): 1:02am On Aug 11, 2014
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by DualB(m): 7:23am On Aug 12, 2014
All I need is a sponsor...naira to get my music on air and that will be all..cos m more than sure that I have a place in 'market'. Anybody willing to sponsor an underground artiste..check out my songs online, I go by the name Dual-B a.k.a Immortal Dual-B...I'm coming with unique ideas..if u feel me, hola @me +2348068927273, BBM:3318D7C2, @immortal_dualb. Check out my songs men.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by whytnblack: 6:23am On Aug 25, 2014
daroyal1: Looking to record a professional song, album or radio jingle! Or a place to perfect your musical skills

Goldmyne Studios is where you should be...
Audio Studios and Video studios
Half session 4hours
Full session 8hours

Rehearsal space
Large, fully equipped (with instruments) and air conditioned. Available for 2hours, 4hours & 8hours

For bookings and more info.
Call 0808 45799
Goldmyne! Good quality Music, Worldwide Sound

Where are you located? Full address please
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by jibsai(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hello fellow Nairalanders, am "jibsai" I did a song #Konaje featuring hip pop star JayRu(familiarity ft wizkid Crooner) a while ago. I was in ibadan recently to shoot the music video for this song which is my 2nd official Single...I want to share the photos of some of the things that went behind...the video is set to drop very soon, Watch out...you can support your boy by following @jibsai on twitter....Shine on fam!

#Konaje BTS photos:www./mrtunezfilmmaker

Download my 2 official singles here:
Jibsai - Konaje ft Jayru http://radiowaka.com/2013/09/29/jibsai-konaje-ft-jayru/"

Jibsai (lanita bonita)- http://tooxclusive.com/2012/02/26/jibsai-lanita-bonita-feat-opezy/

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by KPMusic: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
For your quality music production at an affordable price,please do contact 09099460012 for more enquiries
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by stanclef(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
GOOD DAY
DEAR ARTISTE, RECORD LABEL, MANAGER? Are you looking for a reliable and experienced company to handle your promotions?
ZONAL KONCEPT MEGAMIX ALABA (Marketers of Reminisce "ALAGA IBILE " Album, Modenine, Dj jimmy jatt)
PROMOTIONS VIA>
ALABA MIXTAPES (Nationwide) || Internet (websites &Blogs) || Radio || TV|| Magazines|| Hype|| Graphics ||General Artiste packaging and Branding|| Marketing and Distribution
www.zkmegamixalaba.com
twitter> @zkmegamix
Holla> 07085365553, 08065741478
BBPIN: 25D316D0
facebook > Zonal Koncept Megamix Alaba
We set the pace!! Others follow!!.. we run the streets!!..

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by stanclef(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2014
VIDEO PROMO!!! VIDEO PROMO!!! VIDEO PROMO!!
SHOOT CLEAN CLEAR HD VIDEO AT AN AFFORDABLE RATE..
HOLLA AT US..... OBIO FLICKS

Obioflickvideo@gmail.com
Check out our video quality

Hype mc ft ransome - Oge hype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JakHKIHq1wE

Bonesnack ft Raw - Gwam uche gi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZY4aRbKR9M
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by orbablessing(f): 12:13am On Oct 02, 2014
Keep on voting for my bros SUNSHADE to perform at topnaijamusicaward HERE http://topnaijamusicawards.com/?p=169

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Kennyel: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dear friends,

I will be doing a live webshow on Stageit at 10 PM UTC and Concert Window at 6:30 PM EST / 11:30 PM UTC on November 21. Wherever you are in the world, you can tune in! I’ll be taking requests and answering your questions. You can purchase online tickets on a pay-what-you-want basis starting now at http://kennyelmusic.com by clicking on the date and time of the upcoming shows on the home page. The webshow will not be available after the live broadcast. I hope you can join me!

Kenny el
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by 96recordsbiz(m): 10:35am On Nov 05, 2014
GOOD STANDARD MUSIC STUDIO, BEAT PRODUCTION, VIDEO SHOOT, CINEMATOGRAPHY, PHOTOGRAPHY AND RADIO AND TV PROMOTIONS BY 96 RECORD LABEL STUDIO IN LAGOS NIGERIA

We are a standard record label, segmented into:
Quality Music Production - This contained a well organized and equipped standard recording studio
Quality Video Production - With the use of High Definition Camera, Effect, Lightings, Sharp Video editor good for music videos and Professional video directors will bring the best in artist.
Music Promotion: Our Full scale promotion engages social medias *facebook, twitter, websites, blogs, online radios youtube, vimeo etc), On air Radios, OAP, EP in music, Music auditions, life concerts, Tv, News Papers and Magazines.
Mix tapes - This enlists our promoted artists in mixtapes jockeyed by good and popular DJs
Music Marketing - Our marketing plan will sell an artist and get artists signed into other labels scouting for artists through A&R
With 96 Records be rest assured that our business satisfaction is guaranteed.
Motto: Don't limit wisdom to yourself

Contact us: +234 705 641 4045, +234 810 864 4131
Email: 96recordsbiz@gmail.com
Facebook Contact: facebook.com/96recordsbiz

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by glo3nity: 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hello every one I'm Glo3nity an rnb upcoming artist with nice great lovely songs yet to be recorded seeking for a manager or sponsor to manage/mentor and sponsor my music carrier as a singer. I base in abuja and will be delighted to receive a positive reply most likely from abuja.
This is my phone number 07067540732
Email: Glo3nityamstrong@gmail.com
Thanks. .. ... .... .....
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Elementdboss: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
Download Element D Boss ft Mprof via waptrick.com. waptrick.my/buffer_mwap.jsp?floc=%2Fload-file%2FFT%2F346881%2Fringtones_new%2Ffullmp3best%2Fe%2FElement_D_Boss_Ft_Mprof_Money_On_My_Mind.mp3&check=0&partner=BUZ
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Odunlamie: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2014
Do you want to perform for the major players in the music industry? Industry showcases can be very helpful when shopping for a deal. They can get your Band and your music to exactly the "right" ears in the industry. We will find hot music shows and concerts for you all over the country that will pay you good money just to perform. There are opportunities galore all year long and we can help you submit your music to the right people. You will also have the opportunity to perform to large number of audience which with no doubt will boost your fan base. Please note that we charge a 10% agent fee from your show performance fee. I.e if you are paid #100,000 for a show we find for you,#10,000 will be the agent fee. Ping 22A09C58 or Contact 08092768976 for more enquiries
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by ehide: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
If you loving good reggae music then you should listen to Mess-Age's album "Stop & Think" Now on itunes , satune , dooload ,and media market. Go get your copy now . You can also follow on twitter @M_essAge then instagram its m_essage. Naija's finnest reggae star.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by marshup101: 12:13am On Nov 28, 2014
Are you an upcoming act, and you are looking forward to promoting your works online, be a part of the new Africa promotional scheme, by Marsh Up interface. Get your songs in a lot of places online or just get your songs on the newest biggest African blog arising.
The Marsh Up blog is an African blog, which promotes all the songs in Africa, you can be amongst, despite being an upcoming act. Marsh Up team of works always accepts upcoming works for promotion.
Get your songs ranked, reviewed and heard. Use Marsh Up blog now.
Contact +2347080967442 – for music submissions.
Submit 1 song for free, or get a cheap prize for 2 – 4 songs, or a premium offer for 4 and above songs.
We send your songs around Africa, over 50 blogs.

Facebook/marshupinterface
Twitter: @m_interface.
email: marshupsubmissions@yahoo.com

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by jonesloaded(m): 12:54am On Nov 28, 2014
Update for all new DJ and artist on my list........

Get Your Song, Video, Mixtape On www.jonesloaded.com 60% FREE NOW.......Ping Me If You are interested and Promo Ends Today Oooo..!!!!
pin:27AD6BC0

HELP RBC

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out With Fl Studio 12 Crack Unlock Flregkey Password / Which Recording Studio Is The Best In Lagos? / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.