Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Official Music Section Advert Thread - Music Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Official Music Section Advert Thread (44159 Views)

Gmc Recording Studio. A Music Section Is N5, 000. Marketing Deals Are Available / N5000 For A Music Section (mixing) / Allstars Music Studio, Orile Iganmu, Lagos N5000 For A Music Section, Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Nokiaguy(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2015
[a Must Read] K9 Denounces Light In The Air Track

[Gist]: K9 Of Platinum Records Lay Claim To
Light In The Air Track |@K9platinum

Days back, the internet went agog with the
release of a track, Light in the air, which was
purportedly done by K9 with lots of people thinking it was done by K9 of the Kokoma fame, who was previously signed to Eldee the Don’s Trybe records. Well, it seems the new track wasnt done by the K9 we all know as another artist, also K9 by name of Platinum records with twitter handle @K9Platinum has come out to lay claim to the
song while also being as humble as possible in other not to start a media war with K9 of Kokoma fame.

Well my boyz did this track Capt3n and 2Flowz

DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY
http://naijamonsterhits.com/music-k9-light-in-the-air-prod-by-k9/

VIDEO Coming up 2months from now. Stay blessed.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Deizarh: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
kindly vote for Dzed to be the Airtel trace music star
by texting 34105201 to 5678. God bless as you vote
for me..don't forget..share it to your friends to vote

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
smiley
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by kokolinxum: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Hello naira landers.....from the stable of SURETUNEZ media,I bring to y'all greetings smiley

I will start with brief introduction,to let you know my purpose of being here,Firstly am Koko Malachy by name I base in Ph city but currently in Calabar,I am the CEO of SURETUNEZ.net,am here to introduce to our up and still coming artiste (serious minded ones) not those that do music for just the pleasure of sharing with their friends on phone.....I mean those that wanna make it big in the industry,those dudes with dreams wink those that actually wanna pay their bills with entertainment...here is a goodnews for y'all www.SURETUNEZ.net is here to trend your songs round the globe.....many might be asking is not possible....the truth is we Can,yeaaaaaa...!!! I mean WE CAN...we don't only trend songs on our website but we trend it on other top sites also....the mistake is this,most up and still coming artiste makes this mistake everytime thinking getting their songs on popular site will fetch them stardom....the truth is that it doesn't work that way,there are some sites I know of that fetches about 300k downloads everyday which even some popular sites you know of doesn't..........as a blogger all what I do is that I affliate with such bloggers and give my client a good service....is all left for you to do the BACKGROUND PROMO will in a long run for FAME,it will come if you're stable on it,you don't need an album,with just a good single track you can break in cheesy

We were currently using blogger till we later migrated to our official site,currently on our own website alone,I get atleast 20,000 download everyday..||SURETUNEZ.net

If you find interest in working with us kindly mail us info@suretunez.net

BBM pin:20C5D6D9

Our office number : +2348147427860

Our website » www.suretunez.net

||Somewhere_in_Nigeria||
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by ibomarichard01(m): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Enjoy 50% Splash of any recording per track including Mixing and Mastering for just #15,000 and also book your session for just #10,00, Jingles and Mixing and Mastering your already done Job.. For more info contact +2347037349032, +2348097295258.. You can also Like our Fan Page Black Palace Music or Visit our website: www.blackpalacemusic.com

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by ILLIFIC: 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
We are the industry's best kept secret. If we 'fool' (associate) with you that means 'you're going places'. Are you truly the next BIG THING? Talk to us and discover if you're the next BIG THING to break-out on Nigeria's entertainment scene. enquiries visit: www.illific.com hit the contact page (www.illific.com/contact/)

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by deolacoal(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Olamide released 'Shoroniyen' Qdot drops 'ibere' While chinko ekun gave the street 'Industry ti gbalejo'; Here is Kokokkid a.k.a (Da Lyrical Scientist) a young, amazing, handsome and multi-talented artiste @kokokkid with a street hit and fresh certified club banger Titled 'IWOLOMO'.
IWOLOMO!!! A feel of this will no doubt leave u with no choice putting it on auto replay as well as ur playlist Not forgetting this dope joint was produced by Vice...
Listen, Download and Enjoy!!

www.9japariolodo.com/music-kokokkid-iwolomo-kokokkid/

#CoalMedia66 #CityPortal #DareyZeal
#Southwestreporters #TSVMedia #MeetDaNextOne
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by maniac9(m): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2015
Evelyn Zibili aka Evelle the Nigerian Idol winner 2014 has just released her new music video titled I'm Naughty directed by Unilimited L.A
Watch funny video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I2nJidMqTc
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Posd: 7:51am On May 10, 2015
Dope tune: Woju Remix (Mapoly Version) - Rio x Flowz x Drey (WCG)... follow this link to download this hot MAPOLY Jamz: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/05/woju-remix-mapoly-version-rio-x-flowz-x.html

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Prodigee: 11:15pm On May 15, 2015
Prodigee Beatz .... holla at ur boy 568F262D
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Subliminals: 7:59am On May 16, 2015
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by bennymohit: 11:58pm On May 28, 2015
Get Your Song On www.toogbaskitv.com for a special offer just for you. Hurry! Limited Slots Are Available. Call/Text: +2347063646445, E-mail: benny@toogbaskitv.com. Share with others. Thanks!

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Wisdomlinus(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2015
Click to download Stainz ft Alama (Nina) http://www.datafilehost.com/ d/0829db26

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by stanclef(m): 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Good day ,
Pls allow me to introduce the Company ..
This is Zonal koncept Megamix.. Music Promoters and Marketers.. (Albums of Reminisce, Skales, Vector, Jimmy jatt, Modenine, Yemi Alade etc)

We run Promotions for artiste via >>
ALABA MIXTAPES/ STREET PROMO … || ONLINE PROMOTIONS||
RADIO|| TV|| VIDEO SHOOT|| E.T.C

Let the professionals handle your brand
BBPIN: 2BDE4E06

fb : zonal koncept megamix alaba
131 ubakason plaza ojo alaba

Thanks, looking forward to work with you.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by VibesMusic: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2015
MODEL ESSENTIALS
Is a reality TV show which creates the platform for models and aspiring models to take their career to the next level. It highlights the important attributes any model should possess.

COMING TO YOU
LIVE ON TV!!

For Sponsorship, Media partnership & Participation;
Call 08185415226, 08028948312
Pin 298935F1, 2B7FF25C

Twitter & IG: @blue_leaves1
BBMC: C004A40E2
FB: fb.com/blueleavesimaginations

A Blue-Leaves Imaginations

Spread the word
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by VibesMusic: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2015
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
Record a song and get one for free,which also includes free online promotion,with just a token fee... Hurry now!
Interested Artistes should contact +2348166978162.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Alaroro(m): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Listen to this track by me titled "E GO BETA"

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Posd: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2015
VIDEO::SKALES FT OLAMIDE -IJO AYO http://starpodblog..com/2015/06/blog-post_89.html
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
For artist bookings call 08188205864
check my song in my signature.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by olhrt: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hey guys,I came across this track last night. I think d guy is just distinct. Listen via https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/21928
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by stanclef(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
HOOK UP WITH THE MANAGER OF ZONAL KONCEPT MR. STANLEY
ZONAL KONCEPT HAS PROMOTED AND MARKETED YEMI ALADE, REMINISCE, VECTOR , SKALES
OUR MAIN AREA OF PROMOTION/ PUBLICTY IS ALABA MIXTAPES. WE GIVE YOUR SONG STREET CREDIBILITY ON OUR WIDELY CIRCULATED MIXTAPE TEAM
MEGAMIX PRODUCTION
PERSON ENTERTAINMENT
RUDEBOY
JP PRODUCTION.. ETC
IF YOU NEED A STREET PR CONTACT : 07085365553 BBPIN: 2BDE4E06 BIZ ONLY

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by olhrt: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Need honest opinions about this my artiste track.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/21928

Thanks.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by mrbqng(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2015
This song is from fellow nairaland SLIMFEEZ as he refix VECTOR kingkong download and see how he murder vector handsdown with his sick flow and punchlines #vector tweet the guy to even commend him. https://my.notjustok.com/site/search/q/slimfeez

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by burnagee(f): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2015
#songalert. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d3aebdc5 #amen by era gee ft oye. Prod by vianbeats...enjoy and pls RBbC
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by teevibez(m): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
DO A Professional Website with us today @ affordable price.......Call: 07030486879
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by paulstrings(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2015
AFROSUGAR/SOUND XTREEM STUDIOS
music production, mixing, and mastering, movie soundtracks and jingles, music video directing, editing and production and nationwide media promotion.
#no delay in service at all. immediate attention and prompt response to all clients guaranteed equipped with Efficient staffs
#Address is 6, adebesin str, Denro estate, Ojodu-Berger. contact for both whatsapp and calls is 08111504585.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by daroyal1: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
I'm an upcoming artist known as Big G. I have been in the music industry for a while so just decided to share some useful information with other music lovers like myself. I know in the music industry it can be quite challenging to get quality music production. If you're looking for Quality Sound and High Standard music production you should check out Goldmyne Studios. They're music production is fantastic. They are at 6b dalberto road, palmgrove estate lagos. Here's the number as well 08084579999. They also do really good music videos and can help with promotion. Thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out With Fl Studio 12 Crack Unlock Flregkey Password / Which Recording Studio Is The Best In Lagos? / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.