Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies (33395 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by tatooboy: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
delaruh:

So also are my customers , they complained bitterly because the costume started to fade after wearing it once.......please share with us your customers comment and share with us if you have any link for quality costume or filled Gold jewelry.

Its very simple. What you ordered for are gold plated items. They don't last, so they will fade fast. Just type 'gold filled jewelry' in the search box in aliexpress. That's the solution to your problem. Gold filled jewelries are next to solid gold in the heirachy of gold classification.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Oladat4real: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
Please, how much can they buy 10gram of 18karat gold filled necklace from me in Nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by tobolos(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2013
Wait for this message........Arrival at inward office of exchange,NGLOS.
Visit the PO after 2 days of arrival.
That is my system.The post office agent might call you within this period.

arkonpoint: Hi roomies,

I started this importation business just last month. I read through a guide /ebook and I was rearing to go because I know a few things on online business.

It is really nice seeing things for myself because I had doubted it few years ago.

Now my concern is this, I ordered for a powerbank last month 18th, the seller was superb because he shipped same day using China post, the item track a day later which makes it all easier. I've been using the official China post to track and the status since Friday last week is departure from outward office, I use track-chinapost just now and I could get the following information,

Success find: 4 items!
item No.
Year
Status
Date
RB395025860CN
Collection
NG
20131019 1425
RB395025860CN
Waiting for transit airline Space
NG
20131024 1822
RB395025860CN
Dispatching
NG
20131024 1824
RB395025860CN
Departure from China
Beijing
NG
20131028 1315

I don't know if the item has arrive my Local post office or I should wait for a call from them.

Thanks

Incase anyone in Ibadan has interest in online importation, hit me up on WhatsApp at
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by arkonpoint: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
^^^

Thanks bro, the status of the order now is departure... it has written that twice on the page, the item has been shipped since Oct 18
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Iggyok(m): 6:37am On Dec 02, 2013
Pls do u nid to activate d access visa card b4 using?
Tonjeola1:
You need to activate it for online transactions, check the small booklet that comes with the card, i dont use Africard, i use Access visa card, I can only speak on that.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Nikkygold4life(f): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
can I buy kids wears aliexpress ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2013
Iggyok: Pls do u nid to activate d access visa card b4 using?
The activation is just by changing your ipin on any atm with visa logo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by aminu150(m): 12:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Nikkygold4life: can I buy kids wears aliexpress ?

Yes you can. When buying in bulk use agents like chrisvicmall
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by mirob(f): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
I have been trying to chat with the sellers on aliexpress but no response, please when's the right time to chat with them? Thanks in advance for your response.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 3:36am On Dec 05, 2013
mirob: I have been trying to chat with the sellers on aliexpress but no response, please when's the right time to chat with them? Thanks in advance for your response.
2a.m - 11a.m, china is 7 ahead of us
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by sonety2k(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
cool
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by SamjohnnyB(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2013
ezeh isaac:

use gtb naira Mastercard, the best for now. Chat with the seller and let him know the reason why he must use hk or Singapore posts.
Pls do I have to activate the Gtb token b4 I can use the mastercard on aliexpress or on any other china site? pls answer me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by lordfalcao(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
pls nairalanders I stumbled in this thread today...and I really like it EZEH..pls I wanna start importation....i neec someone who will tutor me well about it....anybody willing should drop his bbm or whatsapp should drop his ...pls lemme add help a brother.. nairalanders
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by omode2(m): 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
SamjohnnyB:
Pls do I have to activate the Gtb token b4 I can use the mastercard on aliexpress or on any other china site? pls answer me
yea u need to i activated mine on 23 of ds month @ N2100
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by daseento(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
Thanks everyone. Pls i only have 15k been a student, if it enuf for this biz ? If yes, what can i import. Thanks in anticipation. G0D BLESS.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by fursh(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
daseento: Thanks everyone. Pls i only have 15k been a student, if it enuf for this biz ? If yes, what can i import. Thanks in anticipation. G0D BLESS.

D amount mentioned above can get u some stuff on aliexpress which could give u atleast 50% income. As a beginner,It's good to start small, gain your experience and build yourself up. You could go for wristwatches, jewelries (male and female) and so on. Log on to the site and search for different varieties of product, I'm sure u'd get something.

Pls, you need to do some research urself, as per what would sell in your environment, a product dat wuld give u a fast Return not the one that would tie ur cash down for a long period of time. You can also create a market for a particular product dat is short in supply in your area, don't let ur capital limit you, with a single piece of a particular product, someone might be interested and may decide to invest in you. Some peeps got cash but don't know what to invest into. Dats all for now

Look out for the above mentioned things and you'd be just fine. If you have any itch, let me knw by dropping it here and I'd answer u. Wish u success

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by PEREZGOLD(m): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
Can somebody in the house help with the contact details of Chibike Global Logistic? I want to use them to handle my shipping of 60kg worth of good from China to NG. I learnt that their service is cheap they charge less than $5 per kg. I tried to google them, but I couldn't get it. If there is any alternative you can. Regards!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ugsams(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
PEREZGOLD: Can somebody in the house help with the contact details of Chibike Global Logistic? I want to use them to handle my shipping of 60kg worth of good from China to NG. I learnt that their service is cheap they charge less than $5 per kg. I tried to google them, but I couldn't get it. If there is any alternative you can. Regards!!!

www.chibykeglobal.com

Are you ready to take your cargo
handling needs to the next level?Go
to our contact page to fill the form.
Call us today at +234-818-9688-246,
+234-808-0319-511,
+234-803-7122-277 for more
information about our air-freight
forwarding and logistics services

CALL US TODAY: 08037122277
BB PIN 229CE297

http://www.chibykeglobal.com/contact-us
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by BelloSKK: 9:08am On Jan 09, 2014
tonjeola:
If its a new apparels you will get them...as far they are not tokunbo or used ones or better stil use 3rd party agents, like CVM

Sir, please. are furniture items (Chinese Beds) among the contraband/ prohibited items to be imported into Nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by goodtalk(m): 1:21am On Jun 28, 2014
Welcome Back Nairaland!

We wish to say a big thank you to our numerous clients that gave us business to the tune of 2000 parcels in less than two months of our operations. It shows you trust us and we will keep getting better to serve your business intreasts. We lost our old thread with so much of your accolades but together we can make it happen again!

Brief Intro

Krixmas Logistics Services Offers Prompt, Efiicient,Professional and Pocket friendly services to our Esteemed Customers.

Are you into Major or Mini form of importation from China, Dubai or else where in the world and you need an intermidiary Logistics company to deliver your goods to your clients within and out side Lagos?

Krixmas Logistics Services is the Link Bridge! We will pickup your parcel from which ever location, deliver your parcel to your customers and if instructed collect money on your behalf and lodge into your accounts.

Affordable Pricing.

Within Lagos. N700
Outskirt of Lagos N1000
Delivery within 24-48Hrs after pickup.

Please Note! The New Price Regime is to check any ambiguity and Harmonise our operations.

The above charges ranges from 1kg-10kg and where such goods weigh above 10kg kindly notify us accordinly.

We deliver goods all accross Nigeria with special arrangments with major Transport companies.[Agofure,Cross country,The Young Shall Grow, Edo Line, Delta Line,Benue Links, Arik Air[Air waybill] etc]

For Enquiries
Charles Okojie
08028045004 [calls/watsapp]
BB Pin 27CE3A48.
Krixmas.web@gmail.com

Christopher Oziah
Krixmas.web@gmail.com

Office Address The Studio 18 Awoniyi Elemo Street 7&8 Bustop Off Osolo Way International Airport Road Lagos.

A Trial will convience you!

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by promise2(f): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2014
hancock: I made payment to amazon using my uba mastercard but my shipping address was for that giving to me by myamericanshipper.com
normally it will take say 4-5 working days for amazon to ship to the address you provided but if you are an amazon prime member, it will probably take you 2 working days.
Once your goods get to myamericanshipper, they catalogue and photograph it and upload it to your account page. this process can take an additional 1-2days before you see your goods being reflected on your account.
If everything is in order just click on ship and you will be billed appropriately. my goods was shipped out on a Thursday and by Monday I went straight to DHL office at NAHCO to pick it up

@Hancock, please how does My American shipper works? I want to give them a trial pls kindly explain.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by promise2(f): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2014
Tonjeola1:
Am not going against it, am not a staff of Access either, i ve Gtb MC also. do ur reseach very well, ve heard of folks that complaints of Gtb MC not accepted on all sites

My Gtbank Master card rocks I have used it to shop online many times and different sites when you say it doesnt work in all site I have proved that wrong, it may be network problem at that time.Have used it for 4 years n more.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by fxbomovi: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2014
a beautiful trendy fashion wrist watch is up for grab at wholesale rock bottom price!
the picture is attached below.

we sell in bulk only!

email fxbom @ ovi.com to buy yours!

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
promise2:

My Gtbank Master card rocks I have used it to shop online many times and different sites when you say it doesnt work in all site I have proved that wrong, it may be network problem at that time.Have used it for 4 years n more.
ok. accepted
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by bobojoshua(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
bizmania: it's not a day job I must be honest with U. I will advise u go and read 'do it yourself importation guide season 1 and 2' just read d first 10 pages of season 1, read page 30 -40 and den read d last 10 pages! datz what i did. This will save u time and stress cos these places i mentioned are where there are vital information! Then read d first 5 pages of season 2, then from page 100-110, then page 230 till date! I swear u will be able to stand on ur own. U can den bring up any questions and ask anybody here. U MUST surely get an answer. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by bobojoshua(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tonjeola1:
2a.m - 11a.m, china is 7 ahead of us
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by bobojoshua(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
goodtalk: Welcome Back Nairaland!

We wish to say a big thank you to our numerous clients that gave us business to the tune of 2000 parcels in less than two months of our operations. It shows you trust us and we will keep getting better to serve your business intreasts. We lost our old thread with so much of your accolades but together we can make it happen again!

Brief Intro

Krixmas Logistics Services Offers Prompt, Efiicient,Professional and Pocket friendly services to our Esteemed Customers.

Are you into Major or Mini form of importation from China, Dubai or else where in the world and you need an intermidiary Logistics company to deliver your goods to your clients within and out side Lagos?

Krixmas Logistics Services is the Link Bridge! We will pickup your parcel from which ever location, deliver your parcel to your customers and if instructed collect money on your behalf and lodge into your accounts.

Affordable Pricing.

Within Lagos. N700
Outskirt of Lagos N1000
Delivery within 24-48Hrs after pickup.

Please Note! The New Price Regime is to check any ambiguity and Harmonise our operations.

The above charges ranges from 1kg-10kg and where such goods weigh above 10kg kindly notify us accordinly.

We deliver goods all accross Nigeria with special arrangments with major Transport companies.[Agofure,Cross country,The Young Shall Grow, Edo Line, Delta Line,Benue Links, Arik Air[Air waybill] etc]

For Enquiries
Charles Okojie
08028045004 [calls/watsapp]
BB Pin 27CE3A48.
Krixmas.web@gmail.com

Christopher Oziah
Krixmas.web@gmail.com

Office Address The Studio 18 Awoniyi Elemo Street 7&8 Bustop Off Osolo Way International Airport Road Lagos.

A Trial will convience you!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by lexycool01(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2014
Any one to assist me in the completion of the phone number format in the shipping adress รถ aliexpress cus am confused. This is d area of confusion below

Tel/Mobile:
Country Code
Area Code
Local Number
Fax:
Country Code
Area Code
Local Number
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by conquistadores(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2014
osybaby: Importers goodmorning pls I really need help on the quality of brazilian hair on aliexpress already have customers who are willing to buy but don't know which product will last and which is fake will need the help of those who have bought hair from aliexpress thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fire Guts Jabi Motor Park In Abuja, Shops Destroyed (Photos) / Businesses That Can Never Go Out Of Fashion / Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.