Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better (3065 Views)

Nokia Lumia 730, Or Samsung Galaxy S3, Or S4 Which Do I Buy?? / How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? / Sony Xperia Z Or Samsung Galaxy S4: Which Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better by Kezifils(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
Has inbuilt projector. You can watch ur videos etc while projecting it on a wall.
Re: An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better by LordReed(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kezifils: Has inbuilt projector. You can watch ur videos etc while projecting it on a wall.

The Galaxy S4 does not have in built projector, it is the Galaxy Beam that has inbuilt projector. What the S4 has is the ability to link with a TV or projector. Also S4 has an IR port so it can act like a remote control for TVs.
Re: An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better by DeeOneBangin: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
It's funny some people don't know abt these phones yet they drop dumb comments. Better still, let the post be restricted to iPhone5 and SGS4 users alone. U can't be using tecno and start coming here to form that u know about s4 .

2 Likes

Re: An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better by jarem(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
ikechukz: Even the s3 beats Iphone 5...
Fact!!!!!

1 Like

Re: An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better by Ufranklin92(m): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
It's funny some people don't know abt these phones yet they drop dumb comments. Better still, let the post be restricted to iPhone5 and SGS4 users alone. U can't be using tecno and start coming here to form that u know about s4 .

Lmao
Re: An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better by werlay(m): 9:41am On Aug 16, 2013
caukerzee: You are not being honest here. You are just being a stupid baiased hater. Two cases of iphone5 explosions, one of which killed a 23 year-old chinese bride, were reported recently, even more recent than the s3 explosion. Apple even sent their condolences and apologies to her family. Obviously haters like you listen to news selectively. Because a few iphone5s exploped recently, should I then start to call apple time bomb makers? Dont be a such a childish pri:ck kid.
. Thats very wrong. No one died in both accidents. The samsung truly exploded and the iphone was an electrocution caused by fake charger. Bross u got nice points but u dont need to abuse to make ur points heard na.
Re: An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better by werlay(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2013
@op everybody here would just keep confusing you with their bias views. Like some have rightfully said, it all boils down to your prefrence. E.g if u want to pair ur bluetooth with other devices/phones or u want external memory space, go for s4. One of the reason I use an iphone 5 is cos of its 2nd hand value and had to forgo all the other things i wanted in a phone. Both phones are good on their own level. None is entirely better than each other. Like my sensible ogas have sed, it all boils down to uu.
Re: An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better by werlay(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2013
Kezifils: Has inbuilt projector. You can watch ur videos etc while projecting it on a wall.

It even have dvd and vcd player too... grin grin grin
Re: An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better by DeeOneBangin: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2013
werlay:

It even has dvd and vcd player too... grin grin grin

Lmao.... Wetin Ignorance go cause ehn grin
Re: An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better by caukerzee(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
werlay: . Thats very wrong. No one died in both accidents. The samsung truly exploded and the iphone was an electrocution caused by fake charger. Bross u got nice points but u dont need to abuse to make ur points heard na.
It did kill her
http://www.chinanavis.com/apple-iphone-5-killed-a-23-year-old-attendant-of-southern-china-airlines-159309
Re: An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better by werlay(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
caukerzee: It did kill her
http://www.chinanavis.com/apple-iphone-5-killed-a-23-year-old-attendant-of-southern-china-airlines-159309

Okay if did kill her.. It was because she used a fake charger and still answered the phone while charging. That was never apple fault.
Re: An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better by slinkman(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
werlay:

Okay if did kill her.. It was because she used a fake charger and still answered the phone while charging. That was never apple fault.
so it did kill her?? ok na
Re: An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better by werlay(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
slinkman: so it did kill her?? ok na

Lol
Re: An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better by caukerzee(m): 1:45am On Aug 17, 2013
werlay:

Sorry, no part of the report said it was caused by a fake charger. I do not know where you are getting your stories from. Stop being baised.
Re: An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better by wolfenstein(m): 3:44am On Aug 17, 2013
chai c lie
Re: An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better by werlay(m): 12:05am On Aug 18, 2013
caukerzee: Sorry, no part of the report said it was caused by a fake charger. I do not know where you are getting your stories from. Stop being baised.

Biased!!!! shocked
What do i have to gain if am being biased. Okay oooo.. No vex no be fake charger!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can't Change Phone Imei / How To Activate The New MTN Mobile Electricity System With DC To AC Converter. / Gionee M5 Mini Specification And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.