Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? (9356 Views)

How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA / An Iphone5 Nd Samsung Galaxy S4 Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by mizcalvina(f): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2014
cool cool cool
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by Antell95(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2014
unlock
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by mizcalvina(f): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2014
Antell95: unlock
you have got an idea?
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by dechandel(f): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Phone section pls undecided
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2014
I guess u mean 2 say u forgot ur password and u waNna flash d phone.. Its about 10 thousand naira 2 do dat o...
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by mizcalvina(f): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2014
MrIknowAll: I guess u mean 2 say u forgot ur password and u waNna flash d phone.. Its about 10 thousand naira 2 do dat o...
they re telling me its 20k here in Benin, i just tire...
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2014
ITs So vEry cHeaP.. DIs 10k that I Was TalKing AboUt iS normaLLy donE bY alL thOse AboKiz 4 JunCtion.. ThEIrs iS at UR owN peRsoNaL rISk.. BUt if U waNna B guaranteed of d sAfetY of Ur foNe, then Its 20_ 25k, WhiCh cAn Get U a LapTop...
mizcalvina: they re telling me its 20k here in Benin, i just tire...
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by Rocktation(f): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2014
Forgot password?

Lol. grin
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by mizcalvina(f): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2014
Rocktation: Forgot password?

Lol. grin
yep
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by mizcalvina(f): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2014
MrIknowAll: ITs So vEry cHeaP.. DIs 10k that I Was TalKing AboUt iS normaLLy donE bY alL thOse AboKiz 4 JunCtion.. ThEIrs iS at UR owN peRsoNaL rISk.. BUt if U waNna B guaranteed of d sAfetY of Ur foNe, then Its 20_ 25k, WhiCh cAn Get U a LapTop...
when aboki's dem start to unlock iphonescheesycheesy
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2014
Since 1901BC
mizcalvina: when aboki's dem start to unlock iphonescheesycheesy
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by mizcalvina(f): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2014
MrIknowAll: Since 1901BC
lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2014
mizcalvina: lol..
wink
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by validblinks(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2014
Unlocking it depends on the engineer and how much he is willing to collect,if is password locked,it shouldn't be more than 5K unless is locked on other carrier (Speaking from my prospective as an Engineer)
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by mizcalvina(f): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2014
validblinks: Unlocking it depends on the engineer and how much he is willing to collect,if is password locked,it shouldn't be more than 5K unless is locked on other carrier (Speaking from my prospective as an Engineer)
oh ok, can you do the job?
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by jmoore(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2014
Do it yourself

Read this manual>> http://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1565/en_US/iphone_user_guide.pdf

or follow these steps

You will need to restore the device to factory settings to regain access to your iPhone. This will erase all the data on the device. However, if you have set up the back-up via iCloud or iTunes you can restore to that.

Step 1: DFU mode
Hold the power and home button until the screen goes black.
Release the power button and continue to hold the home button for 10 seconds.
The device will remain powered off.

Step 2: Connect to iTunes
Connect your iPhone to you computer and open iTunes.

iTunes will recognize the iPhone in DFU mode and ask if you would like to restore. Follow the restore steps and enjoy you device again.

Step 3: Remember you Passcode!

Incase you don't know your passcode follow the instructions below

Solution 1: How to unlock iPhone 5s/5c/5/4S/4 if you’ve synced it with iTunes. If you regularly backup iPhone (if not, see how to back up iPhone), you can restore your iPhone to unlock iPhone.

Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer you usually sync with, and launch iTunes. If you are asked to enter the passcode by iTunes, use another computer that you have synced with. Or you can go to Solution 2 Erase iPhone or Solution 3 Use Find My iPhone.

Step 2. iTunes will automatically sync your iPhone and create a backup. If iTunes doesn’t sync your iPhone, you need to sync manually. Click View > Show Sidebar, your iPhone will display in the left sidebar.

Step 3. When the sync is done, click “restore iPhone” under Summary tab. Then restore iPhone from iTunes backup file by clicking “Restore Backup”. After that, you can reset iPhone passcode.

Solution 2: How to unlock iPhone 5s/5c/5/4S/4 if you’ve never synced it with iTunes. If you have never synced your iPhone with iTunes, or you cannot use your own computer now, there are still chances to unlock iPhone passcode. One thing you need to is put iPhone in recovery mode. Note: All data on the iPhone will be erased and then you will restore your iPhone as new or from a backup.

Step 1. Disconnect your iPhone from computer, and turn off your iPhone.

Step 2. Press and hold the Home button of iPhone, meanwhile, connect your iPhone to iTunes. Keep holding the Home button until you see “Connect to iTunes” screen.

Step 3. You’ll be told that your iPhone is in recovery mode. Click OK to restore iPhone. -

Solution 3: Use Find My iPhone
Follow the following steps if you enabled Find My iPhone, you can remotely wipe your iPhone. In addition, you can download iCloud backup files to computer when you have turn on iCloud and restore iPhone from iCloud even when you lost your iPhone data.
Step 1. Go to icloud.com/#find and enter your Apple ID and password.

Step 2. Check “All Devices” at the top, then choose your iPhone and click "Erase iPhone" at top right corner to wipe your iPhone and its passcode.

Step 3. Use Setup Assistant on your iPhone to restore your iPhone.

Video guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7UJD9JsRo

1 Like

Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by mizcalvina(f): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2014
jmoore: Do it yourself

Read this manual>> http://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1565/en_US/iphone_user_guide.pdf

or follow these steps

You will need to restore the device to factory settings to regain access to your iPhone. This will erase all the data on the device. However, if you have set up the back-up via iCloud or iTunes you can restore to that.

Step 1: DFU mode
Hold the power and home button until the screen goes black.
Release the power button and continue to hold the home button for 10 seconds.
The device will remain powered off.

Step 2: Connect to iTunes
Connect your iPhone to you computer and open iTunes.

iTunes will recognize the iPhone in DFU mode and ask if you would like to restore. Follow the restore steps and enjoy you device again.

Step 3: Remember you Passcode!

Incase you don't know your passcode follow the instructions below

Solution 1: How to unlock iPhone 5s/5c/5/4S/4 if you’ve synced it with iTunes. If you regularly backup iPhone (if not, see how to back up iPhone), you can restore your iPhone to unlock iPhone.

Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer you usually sync with, and launch iTunes. If you are asked to enter the passcode by iTunes, use another computer that you have synced with. Or you can go to Solution 2 Erase iPhone or Solution 3 Use Find My iPhone.

Step 2. iTunes will automatically sync your iPhone and create a backup. If iTunes doesn’t sync your iPhone, you need to sync manually. Click View > Show Sidebar, your iPhone will display in the left sidebar.

Step 3. When the sync is done, click “restore iPhone” under Summary tab. Then restore iPhone from iTunes backup file by clicking “Restore Backup”. After that, you can reset iPhone passcode.

Solution 2: How to unlock iPhone 5s/5c/5/4S/4 if you’ve never synced it with iTunes. If you have never synced your iPhone with iTunes, or you cannot use your own computer now, there are still chances to unlock iPhone passcode. One thing you need to is put iPhone in recovery mode. Note: All data on the iPhone will be erased and then you will restore your iPhone as new or from a backup.

Step 1. Disconnect your iPhone from computer, and turn off your iPhone.

Step 2. Press and hold the Home button of iPhone, meanwhile, connect your iPhone to iTunes. Keep holding the Home button until you see “Connect to iTunes” screen.

Step 3. You’ll be told that your iPhone is in recovery mode. Click OK to restore iPhone. -

Solution 3: Use Find My iPhone
Follow the following steps if you enabled Find My iPhone, you can remotely wipe your iPhone. In addition, you can download iCloud backup files to computer when you have turn on iCloud and restore iPhone from iCloud even when you lost your iPhone data.
Step 1. Go to icloud.com/#find and enter your Apple ID and password.

Step 2. Check “All Devices” at the top, then choose your iPhone and click "Erase iPhone" at top right corner to wipe your iPhone and its passcode.

Step 3. Use Setup Assistant on your iPhone to restore your iPhone.

Video guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7UJD9JsRo

can i get yur number please?
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by jmoore(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2014
mizcalvina: can i get yur number please?

I have not done the procedure before, I decided to get help from google.

If you still need my no then send me a pm and I will reply.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by mizcalvina(f): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2014
jmoore:

I have not done the procedure before, I decided to get help from google.

If you still need my no then send me a pm and I will reply.
am sorry i dnt knw how that pm works, check my signature and collect my number call or flash me ryt away. Imma change it immediately
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by jmoore(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2014
mizcalvina: am sorry i dnt knw how that pm works, check my signature and collect my number call or flash me ryt away. Imma change it immediately

Done. i just flashed you.
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
if its just forgotten password, then i might help you do that, doing it won't cost more than 10grand... and won't take more than 3hours with a stable network

but if you had ICloud on it, and after the process it asks for icloud, then thats where the real problem is, it will cost up to 35grand to have it unlocked and it will take two weeks. ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
mizcalvina: am sorry i dnt knw how that pm works, check my signature and collect my number call or flash me ryt away. Imma change it immediately
It's 20k. Go to airport road and do it once and for all peacefully. It will be hard for you to do it for less than 15k and that one sef is some people.
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by mizcalvina(f): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
deejayharry1: if its just forgotten password, then i might help you do that, doing it won't cost more than 10grand... and won't take more than 3hours with a stable network

but if you had ICloud on it, and after the process it asks for icloud, then thats where the real problem is, it will cost up to 35grand to have it unlocked and it will take two weeks. ...
wow heart broken
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by mizcalvina(f): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
ismokeweed:
It's 20k. Go to airport road and do it once and for all peacefully. It will be hard for you to do it for less than 15k and that one sef is some people.
why do they charge that much..
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by bosun11(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
mizcalvina: why do they charge that much..

u can afford it na...... grin grin small chicks dont use Iphone5 ooo
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by bosun11(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
observing from afar
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by mizcalvina(f): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
bosun11: observing from afar
if i Wound u
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by bosun11(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
mizcalvina: if i Wound u

mtschewwwwwwww..................u no get mind reach...try again later
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by mizcalvina(f): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
bosun11:

cool
bosun11:

Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by bosun11(m): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
mizcalvina: cool

continue to dey show yourself
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by dazekid(m): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
mizcalvina: why do they charge that much..

Shior,if you are in gidi,just find your way to Berger or Ikeja,I will help you do this shii for free....I swear I can't believe it is this expensive to do an unlock as easy as this one...Op beware,you shall meet with an activation lock,if it is your icloud account that is on the phone,you are safe,if it isn't,there are two things involved,it is either you pay 30k to have the icloud fixed or you sell your phone for parts..
Re: How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? by mizcalvina(f): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
dazekid:

Shior,if you are in gidi,just find your way to Berger or Ikeja,I will help you do this shii for free....I swear I can't believe it is this expensive to do an unlock as easy as this one...Op beware,you shall meet with an activation lock,if it is your icloud account that is on the phone,you are safe,if it isn't,there are two things involved,it is either you pay 30k to have the icloud fixed or you sell your phone for parts..
what's icloud explain better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends / Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. / Pictures From Infinix Free Fire Gaming Master Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.