Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) (19966 Views)

Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? / Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent / Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by sidefresh: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2013
Dokpesi Of AIT Keeping His Workers For 8 Months Without Salary

Dokpesi pay us our salary we have been working for the past 8 months without salary,you claim to be a catholic is it what they teach you? Is it now a crime to pay salary in your so called company? What you re doing you will never get away with it.

We want to use this medium to alert Nigerians about this man and his antecedent his foundation is curroption and when you hear AIT it is simply another name for corruption. Nigerians should be aware of this man. He flows around with his girlfriends at the expense of his workers whom he pay little money as salary.

May God help Nigeria because this type of a thing will hardly happen anywhere in the world
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2013
Pathetic
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by demelza: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2013
No wonder Seun Olagunju ran to NTA of all places. AIT is now a shadow of its former self

3 Likes

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by akintun: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2013
Sorry oo, but hw u dey survive 4 eight month without salary.

4 Likes

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by FreeGlobe(f): 9:14am On Aug 14, 2013
I have always seen that Dokpesi to be a man of shady character and women chaser after I read he married one of the presenters as a second wife. He may just be ravishing your monies on girlfriends. Why not take your case to NUJ and NLC. Mods should take this thread to the homepage.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by datChelseaBoy: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2013
This is serious. If your claim has been verified I suggest that the mods should send this topic to the frontpage at once.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by FreeGlobe(f): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2013
media houses in Nigeria are fast losing it, thanks to internet. It was Thisday before. They have to become innovative with the times to be able to generate funds like vanguard
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Nuzo1(m): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2013
So you know; you guys will soon be laid off and have another set of desperate newbies replace you.

Most of you yapping now were also used to replace some unpaid workers about a year ago. And you well know it.

Just like other Nigerian captains of industries and foreign investors in a capitalistic and corrupt society, Dopkesi has mastered the art on how to take advantage of the ineffective labor laws and officials in Nigeria.

And trust me, as mediocre as AIT might be...its unarguably the best Nigerian TV station for many years and couunting.

Again, Nigerian masses loose!

2 Likes

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by infobiz9ja(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2013
Up Dstv
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by MrMurdah: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2013
8 months? What are you still doing there? Trying to get your money?

1 Like

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by AnOlAd: 10:22am On Aug 14, 2013
What? And you wake up every morning to resume to the same work for 8 months?? Oh am so sure una dey get money somehow from going to work?

Wait let me put eye drops in my eyes! 12345678? Months? U can't try it with me for 3 month ooo...
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 14, 2013
What is wrong with nigerians, will this make him pay?
Is nairaland the solution?
Get a lawyer and sue his life, make sure he signs a job security agreement

2 Likes

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by yuzedo: 10:22am On Aug 14, 2013
i tink is time for me Chiff Sweetus Oyoyo to bought dis TV station and be showin ponograpy from morin to night!! angry angry angry

15 Likes

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by lifestyle1(m): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2013
8 months and you are still working ? them use juju for you ?

2 Likes

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Ddonoflife(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2013
Is AIT A NAME OF A STATION
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2013
Wow dats not fair nau. Some of dem have families to care for.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by ajasa4link: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2013
Nuzo':
So you know; you guys will soon be laid off and have another set of desperate newbies relace you.

Most of you yapping now were also used to replace some unpaid workers about a year ago.

Just like Nigerian captains of industries and foreign investors, Dopkesi has mastered the art on how to take advantage of the ineffective labor laws and officials in Nigeria.

And trust me, as mediocre as AIT might be...its unarguably the best Nigerian TV station for many years and couunting.

Again, Nigerian masses loose!
Hmmmm...#WORD
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2013
And we all want their journalist not to survive on brown envelop?
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by janeade(f): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2013
/
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2013
AnOlAd: W
X
Y
Z
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by ajasa4link: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2013
Don't just get mad, get a lawyer!

1 Like

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by xykms101: 10:26am On Aug 14, 2013
Defamation of character.

...Liar, what have you been eating for the past eight months?...jail awaits you and your family.
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 14, 2013
*singing* Afria independent Television, Ait, Ait ur ogbonge TV..ur kampke TV...

Nawah oo I go soon stop to dey watch their news b4 hunger go make them to dey give fake news.

5 Likes

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by kizito047(m): 10:26am On Aug 14, 2013
8months dats 2 bad embarassed
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:27am On Aug 14, 2013
Okay!!
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by phoneport(m): 10:27am On Aug 14, 2013
Now I see why most Nigerians are seen and treated like fools.
Not paying your workers for more than two months is wickedness.
Keeping quite for not being payed your salaries for 8 months is suicidal and the highest level of Foolishness.

THEN I AM RIGHT TO SAY AIT STAFFS ARE FOOLISH AND STUPID.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Olaone1: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2013
Really?! shocked shocked
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by nerodenero: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2013
I am not surprised about this development. A couple of years ago, AIT board were literally begging Nigerians to help contribute money to safe the communication outfit. It was even rumoured that Keke and D1 mismanaged funds, the reason they left - I cant really confirm the story. I think if Dokpesi continues like this, it is just a matter of time before AIT dies a natural death.

1 Like

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by kizito047(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2013
dvdon: *singing* Afria independent Television, Ait, Ait ur ogbonge TV..ur kampke TV...

Nawah oo I go soon stop to dey watch their news b4 hunger go make them to dey give fake news.
dats ur favourite statn
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by dedons: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2013
AIT is a political station

i knew it'd come to this

they are been used by some political riftraft in this country

GOD punishh them

FULL STOP
Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Airforce1(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2013
I weep for this country sad

1 Like

Re: AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) by Olaone1: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2013
akintun: Sorry oo, but hw u dey survive 4 eight month without salary.
Good question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Week In The Life Of An Anonymous Superstar Social Media Influencer / Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn / Police Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries For 1 Year In Kwara (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.