Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

How To Get Your Ex-boyfriend Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Ex-boyfriend Back (589 Views)

Hello Ladies..you Wanna Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back? This Are How To Go About It. / How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Ex-boyfriend Back by 9JAFRESH: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
[b]When there is a relationship break up, it can be hard on both of the couple. But if you decide you are really determined to get your boyfriend back, there are ways for you to try. There are many reasons a couple will break up and because of this your situation may be easier or harder to deal with than other girls. But if you are determined then try these tips to get you started.

First thing you need to do is try to act like this break up is not really bothering you. It may be hard to do but doing this will make your ex wonder why you are not upset, you are creating curiosity. Just be your normal self and go about your usual activities like nothing is wrong.

If you try to make contact with your ex by calling, texting or by any other means, you are setting yourself up to look desperate in the eyes of your ex boyfriend. He may see you more as a nuisance if you are bothering him all the time. You want him to be curious as to what you are up to and preferably start to miss you. Not making any contact with him will help your cause.

Another great but possibly risky technique is to make your ex jealous of you. Also take care of yourself and always look nice. This would be a good time to work on your appearance if you feel you have kind of let yourself go. Try some new clothes or hairstyle that you know will make your ex take notice.

When you are out and you know your ex is around try a little flirting with the other guys. You are not trying to pick them up, you are just creating some jealousy in your ex so be careful. You want him to see you having fun and feel like he is missing out on something; again you are creating a little jealousy.[/b]

[size=15pt]More on this on http://naijafresh.com/category/relationships/[/size]

Re: How To Get Your Ex-boyfriend Back by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
I remember my first ever thread on NL 'how to get ur ex back' it made fp within minutes

gud luck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Tricks To Help Our Ladies Avoid Sexual Assault. / Signs That Your Relationship Have Hit An Ice Berg / Tired Of The ASUU Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.