Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua (9261 Views)

[picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. / Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump / Photos: Is President Obama And President Joko Of Indonesia Identical Brothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by Sisikill: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2008
Rotflmao. . .this reminds me of the compositions they used to make us write in Primary 1.

[B]10 Similarities between Chair and Table.[/b]

1) Both have four legs
2) Both are made of wood
3) Both are used by people.
4) Both can break
5) Both are used in the house.
6) Both have flat surfaces.
7) Both are non-living things.
8 ) Both can be moved
9)
10)

Yeah. . .as you go down the list, you start getting desperate, trying to work anything in until you can't go on.

Anyway, I've been itching to ask this. . .Does Seun pay for the # of thread one starts? If so, where do I sign up?
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by SeanT21(f): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2008
nope, he dont pay you anything.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by TCUBE(m): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2008
yaradua died in captivity so i dont think there is any correlation btw both unless u want the hillary prophesy of assasination to come true
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by RedHotChic(f): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2008
Is yaradua dead?
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by TCUBE(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2008
sorry for the misunderstanding, i meant sheu yaradua.not the president,
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by Emad(f): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2008
sheniqua i love you already!! grin grin
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by McKren(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2008
not sure why u did not include "both are men"
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by ukukaegbu(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2008
@ DRANOEL
It's not amazing to see any foul posts from you becouse it's unfortunate that the word 'Respect' does not exist in your dictionary not even for your parents. It's indeed a pity!!!

MURTALA.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by ukukaegbu(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2008
@DRANOEL
It's a pity that the word 'respect' does not exist in your dictionary. But it's not surprising becouse i believe that is not unconnected to your upbringing.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by ukukaegbu(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2008
@DRANOEL
Was posted by:
MURTALA
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by vislabraye(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2008
@ poster. What really is the big deal.
There are 10difference btw a computer and a goat.
10 difference btw a grass and a biro,

so comparing Yar Adua to obama is, well,
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by nana(f): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2008
Oh lawd! grin
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by bodsibobo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2008
idiot's thread!
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by bawomolo(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2008
Both are liberals

yaradua is a liberal undecided
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by princekevo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2008
@the poster

Abeg Malam musa we are not here to sell Gworo, Pls
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by reindeer: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2008
Funniest thread ever! grin grin grin

but sha, people lets give our president a little respect, even if the man doesnty deserve it(for which i see no reason) at least let us honor the office of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

really really funny baseless thread cheesy
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by IBEXY(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2008
I thought this thread would be boring until I read the comprison by Shaniqua. I nearly fell off my chair laughing. Talk of wicked humour!
grin

[Quote]
Both are smokers: Obama smokes marlboro,Yaradua smokes Igbo'
They are about the same age: Obama has an authentic birth certificate,Yaradua has a declaration of age,big difference!
Both were teachers: one taught English,the other taught on how to make kulikuli
[/Quote]

grin
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by MrCrackles(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2008
Yar Adua chews gworro, Obama chews gum

Yar Adua was imposed on Nigerians, Obama was elected fairly in America

Yar Adua is dull, Obama is a ray of sunshine

Yar Adua drinks Kunu, Obama drinks champagne
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by tharma(f): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2008
Yaradua is 57yrs, Obama is 47 (Ten year difference)
Yaradua plays squash, Obama plays basket ball
Yaraduas brother was 2nd to head of state, Obamas half brother is a farmer in Kenya
Yaraduas father was a minister, Obamas father was ,
Yaradua is cant talk (I wonder how he yearn turai to marry him, may be na she yearn the guy, cos na ministers son), Obama talks
Yaradua was a governor, Obama a senator
Yaradua was annoited by Nigerian most corrupt president, Obama fought the annoited candidate
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by Biioola(f): 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2008
Havent you noticed that Obama has oratory power,confident,he is a man that knows where is coming from,where he is and where he is going.The whole world stood to celebrate him because he dared to.He is not a chicken heart.He publicly said he was going to work on his smoking habit.He is not afraid of his weaknesses,without which we are not completely humans.He is calm and not fidgety.I believe in him,i believe in his cause,and i am sure he will succeed.

No make that kind comparison again coz u vex me for this one
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by Pataki: 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2008
1) Obama goes to the GYM for fitness, Yaradull goes to Saudi Arabia for Fitness.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by snazzy82(m): 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2008
ok
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by segy2g(m): 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2008
Hopefully the "similarities" will not extend to detaining bloggers and journalists without reason, Crap thread IMO
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by snazzy82(m): 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2008
ok
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by princeonx: 1:10am On Nov 07, 2008
I'll never forgive whoever started this stupid thread for wasting 5 precious seconds of my life! how can you come here to compare sleep and death? big diff bro.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by Damest09(f): 2:15am On Nov 07, 2008
--
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by PurestBoy(m): 2:24am On Nov 07, 2008
Chai!! Which kain comparison be this again for this early morning? Wetin man pikin ears never hear for this nairaland.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by richo(m): 4:22am On Nov 07, 2008
this is a very useless topic angry
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by stkris(m): 4:50am On Nov 07, 2008
walks in, looks around, shakes head, permanently locks hopeless thread up, n shoves d keys up posters ass angry
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by DeepZone: 4:53am On Nov 07, 2008
OMG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Joblessness is a disease.

You are invited to the swearing in party for our son, brother Barrack Babatunde Boluwatife Obama in our family house in Washington DC. Ave asorock.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by DeepZone: 4:54am On Nov 07, 2008
Pataki:

1) Obama goes to the GYM for fitness, Yaradull goes to Saudi Arabia for Fitness.

grin grin grin grin grin

Oh lawd this is so wrong although it's also very funny.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua by DeepZone: 4:58am On Nov 07, 2008

Re: 10 Similarities Between Obama And Yaradua
« #9 on: June 05, 2008, 05:38 PM »

Both are smokers

Obama smokes marlboro,Yaradua smokes Igbo' Grin

He has one wife at the moment.

They are about the same age
Obama has an authentic birth certificate,Yaradua has a declaration of age,big difference! Grin

Quote from: MallamMusa on June 05, 2008, 08:56 AM
Both are about the same height
The same phsique

obama has more spring in his steps.
yaradua walks around wearing and holding a tent. Grin
moreover he wears high heels Grin

Both married one wife
Na lie, besides Yaradua's 2 hajiyas who knows the others undercover

Both were teachers

one taught English,the other taught on how to make kulikuli

Both are very charismatic
Both are slow to anger

no comments on yaradua and charisma.
slow to anger?
the man is ill
what do you expect

Another funny one from sheniqua grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Haiti Earthquake Feared To Have Killed Hundreds / 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus / School Resumes In China, See Photos Of Students' Dressing And Covering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.